L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP only] Bishops' IG appointments by Admin => FRIDAY
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 226, 227, 228  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Quarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 02, 2013 5:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lululu > Bishop > Lucca
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
nono18

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 04, 2013 7:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thimoté > évêque > Orléans

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=36465

Merci pour lui.

"Le DC ne vous commande pas d'aller aux toilettes. Pourtant, vous le faites." Rehael
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arilan

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 04, 2013 8:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Arilan => Archevêque suffragant => Toulouse

Merci Brennos Wink.

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 05, 2013 3:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ok.

Pour "thimote" faites gaffe, pas d'accent dans les noms !

@Solex : I'm not sure to have recieved the informations I requested.

Everything ok for Teagan by the way ?

Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 05, 2013 4:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Syrusmortimer has moved to Hastings Southwark.

The local priest Mirceadino refused to work with him as he supports me as bishop of Southwark

Syrusmortimer has appointed himself as priest in hastings, as well as bishop.

I do not believe Your announcement earlier applied to whole countries. If a diocese in England wants to remain with Rome than it should be able to.

I work here, I continue to translate the Dogma.

Citation:
You are a Theologian of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church

I am not and never will be a theologian of the reformist church

syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 05, 2013 11:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I’m still not certain this is the place for argument or discussion but I have not appointed myself as Bishop a proper poll was arranged & the Council of Bishops appointed me. As one of the most senior Clergy in the Reformed Church it’s makes logical sense for me to be an Archbishop a position I have held before.

The Roman Church clergy in fact have ignored the diocese as a dead Priest sits in the Parish of Dover.

It’s true Mirceadino refused to work with me as the Reformed Church has tried to befriend Roman Clergy still in Office. I appointed Teagan as Parish Priest in an attempt to keep Roman Clergy happy but Teagan resigned straight away.

I have become the Priest to prepare Mass for the weekend but have two people willing to become the local Priest now my offer to these two Roman Priests have been meet with hostility and have another lined up for Dover as soon as I can leave Hastings. The former Roman Deacon has now become my Archdeacon so all is well in Southwark thank you.

It’s a shame the Roman Clergy will not work with us as we offered friendship but I can do no more than offer I cannot force them.

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
solex
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 11, 2013 5:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:

@Solex : I'm not sure to have recieved the informations I requested.

The parish of Venice doesn't belong to any diocese.
Here every parish is appointed IG by admin.

If it's more easy for you, you can join Venice with the diocese of Padova or Treviso.

The important thing is Venetian people can have priest IG.
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 16, 2013 2:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@Teagan : Maybe I missed something ; I confirm that England's Church belongs to URAC, only Ireland is Autocephal. So WXhat should be fixed ?

@Solex : I appoint Heldor, but yes, this would be better to have IG dioceses everywhere. So make a choice for the join and put it in Cathedral's thread please.

solex
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 16, 2013 8:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:

@Solex : I appoint Heldor, but yes, this would be better to have IG dioceses everywhere. So make a choice for the join and put it in Cathedral's thread please.[/b][/color]

Really thank you!!!!
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 16, 2013 9:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:
@Teagan : Maybe I missed something ; I confirm that England's Church belongs to URAC, only Ireland is Autocephal. So WXhat should be fixed ?

This is not true Brennos and as I’ve sent you a message and spoken here I do not understand why you struggle.

Most of the English Bishops left the Roman Church quite some time ago.

We hold office in every Diocesan in England (every IG Bishop office) & the King has decreed we are the Official Church in England.

All but a few Parish Priests are of our Church & we grow by the day.

We are The United Reformed Aristotelian Church.

We took your words over Ireland

Brennos a écrit:
About Irish Church and about this Thread
So about Irish Dioceses, Rome is not legitimate anymore... until they'll have a right power in this land ; the new Autocephalus Church of Ireland seems to have clerics enough and has got with it political and military power. In these conditions, this would be absurd to let Roma's bishops keep their office.

So we hold both political & military power through the King of England and Parliament.

To be fair we have tried to work with Cardinal Teagan but he has refused our friendship to allow the few Roman Clergy to remain in office.

We also have a new Bishop if you Please

Bishop of Brighton > Oliver_westcott

Thank You

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
solex
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 21, 2013 11:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Angelo de montemayor => bishop => udine
Renegade

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 22, 2013 7:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mabum21 => Slatina => Bishop
Rata11 => Arges => Bishop

Thank you.

Bishop of Pécs
Padre

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 22, 2013 9:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ulli -> Salzburg -> Archbishop
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 26, 2013 9:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@Syounger : ok, if you tell the truth, this is ok, appointment done.
@Solmex : Angelo de montemayor is not a right login ! When you give a name, give the right IG name or I have to play : who's who !
angelo_de_montemayor ok
@Renegade : ok
@Padre : ok

syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 26, 2013 12:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Brennos

Yes I am telling the truth as a player of 8 years standing 7 as Church Way here in Rome.

I’m simply with others exploiting your own words and ruling over Ireland for us in England.

That said your ruling in Ireland, Greece & now in England has torn friendships apart & stretched RP taking into account IG functions and wording.

I’m not a rebel or anti Rome and I long for a time when one Church with proper coding & faith requirements for Characters can re reunite us all under one Church again. But until then I prefer to RP as an English Church with one language.

The Church Way needs help Brennos, it needs a proper use or reason for folk to have faith.

But thank you for the IG appointments.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 226, 227, 228  Suivante
Page 8 sur 228

Sauter vers: