L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Consistoire Ordinaire Public de 11/08/1462 (10/62)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Abendlicht
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 13, 2014 7:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The greetings of Ysabet and others in here were good at all. He was very proud to be here now and he was smiling because of the happiness and friendliness. He would know much of these cardinals, bishops and so on, when he will be much more in Rome and in buildings of the Roman Church... Much work to do and so much more to learn. But they are learning the entire life.

But now it was time to start the ceremony and he will be listening to the spoken words much carefully than ever. It all starts with a prayer.

"Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Creatorem caeli et terrae,
Inferos et paradisi,
Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
Nicomaqui Phaetique filium,
Missum ut sapientiam et universi
Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem
Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 14, 2014 12:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The chamberlain went to the altar and leafing through the canon law of the church, recalled the role that a cardinal had in the holy church.

Dear brother, I wanted to briefly remind you all, the role that after this day you will need to take:

The Cardinals act as college and must validate, even 'a posteriori', their decisions by the College of Cardinals.
The Cardinals can celebrate all the sacraments of the Aristotelian Church.
The Cardinals only, are entitled to pronounce an excommunication.
The Cardinals alone, are able to validate a separation or an annulment of marriage.
The Cardinals, alone are with being able to validate defrocking of a Priest or Monk, volunteer or not.
The Cardinals have the right of veto on any decision taken by a member of the Clergy, save the Pope.
The Cardinals have the keys, and right of viewing, for all the buildings of Rome.

The title of Cardinal does not prohibit any office plurality with another duty in the Secular or Regular Clergy"

He paused:

"Brothers, now I call for the delivery of the cap and the cardinal's ring"

Thus, 'the secretary of the Camerlengo called on his knees in front of Alexander, the cardinal:

"Come forward his eminence Abendlicht"

Father of the Church
Abendlicht
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 14, 2014 12:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The roles, rights and duties of an cardinal... Abendlicht was a vice-primas, a bishop and archbishop but never a cardinal at all. But his work and heart were in the church. In hope he can help all the people to find their way he accept all the work.
As he heard his name, and saw the delivery of the cap and the ring, he did not think a lot any more. He went to Alexander, who found the words for this ceremony...
But now? What to say? What to do and what to expect? Perhaps he should be quiet now...!
Alessandro III giarru

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 18, 2014 1:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Chamberlain laid his hands upon the head of the new cardinal, and said:

"We, Alexander III de 'Montemayor Borgia, Camerlengo of Holy Roman Church, on behalf of our Holy Father Pope Innocent VIII, at the behest of the eminent cardinals gathered in the sacred college,
We nominate for the office of Suffragant German Cardinal of the holy roman church.

He paused and pulled the chamberlain of the new cardinal from the ground and placed the cardinal's hat on his head and gave him the ring.

He smiled the chamberlain after delivery symbolically and patted the face of the cardinal sign of blessing.

Father of the Church
Abendlicht
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 24, 2014 9:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And still he did not knwe what to expect, what to do and what men they were, everything was so... easy and warm. Smiling faces, and god blessing eyes were around him. So he could still smile at the moment, when he recieved the cardinal's hat and the ring. He looked at the ring and yes... he was proud of it... Hopefully not to much, but a little bit...
"I thank you, my brothers," he just said now... "I will do my very best to learn quickliy!"
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 24, 2014 5:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ysabet smiled to Abendlicht. "I am sure, you will. Let me introduce you to the present Cardinals. The Camerlengo you now already know."
She led him to Arnault.
"That is my partner at the head of the Inquisition. Arnault. He is blind so be nice to him..and ignore this Bretzel he is carrying around. I am sure he is just hungry."
She turned to Yut: "Yut I already introduced you to.
Then she turned to Sylarnash. "That is Sylarnash. Portugese national Cardinal. And also working at the Inquisition.
We all are, expect Giarru, I fear. But I know you don´t want to. Just saying

She grinns.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Abendlicht
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 25, 2014 5:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A smile of friendship... Perhaps he needs it now. And when Ysabet introduce him to the people in here, he smiled and listened carefully. Yes, the camerlengo he knew already. "I thank you for this ceremony. God will be with us."
He turned to the others. Everybody was in the inquisition... But why? Was it such a great job there? But he didn't ask anything yet. It was not the right time, he thought. "All work as an inquisitor? But I don't want to... Not at the moment." So he said what Ysabet wants to hear?
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 26, 2014 11:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His Eminence had been in prayer during the whole ceremony, so he reached His new Brother Cardinal after the celebration, to make his congratulation and wishes to him.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: