L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

2 Preaching questions / 2 questions sur les prêches

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 31, 2015 9:59 am    Sujet du message: 2 Preaching questions / 2 questions sur les prêches Répondre en citant

1) For ontology and theology, should you have those already in 70 % before reading the books? Or can you read the books in advance and avoid being blocked at 70 %?

2) Do points for preaching come at reset or after 22 hours activity?

Thanks!

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Adso
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 31, 2015 9:25 pm    Sujet du message: Re: 2 Preaching questions Répondre en citant

Catriona Delacroix a écrit:
1) For ontology and theology, should you have those already in 70 % before reading the books? Or can you read the books in advance and avoid being blocked at 70 %?

2) Do points for preaching come at reset or after 22 hours activity?

Thanks!

1) I don't remember, sorry.

2) They come at reset. One preaches from the moment one clicks until reset.

Quelqu'un connait-il la réponse à cette question : pour onthologie et théologie, doit-on déjà être à 70% avant de lire les livres, ou bien peut-on lire les livres à l'avance avant d'être bloqué à 70% ?
Ysabet

Localisation: Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ - Herzogtum von Bayern - Regensburg

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 31, 2015 10:17 pm    Sujet du message: Re: 2 Preaching questions / 2 questions sur les prêches Répondre en citant

Catriona Delacroix a écrit:
1) For ontology and theology, should you have those already in 70 % before reading the books? Or can you read the books in advance and avoid being blocked at 70 %?!

As far As i know you can read the books before you have 70%.
If it is different I wil have a problem soon. Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gregy

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 31, 2015 10:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il semble que les livres soient inutiles avant d'arriver à 70%. Voici un guide pour la voie de l'Eglise: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8355

It seems that the books are useless before reaching 70%. Here is a guide for the Church: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8355

fides scutum nostrum est,
amor telum nostrum est
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 31, 2015 11:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your help. I read the guide linked and I found a small difference to the guide from my experience.

1) I could begin to study Theology and Ontology without first completing Logic and The sense of Being.

2) At 20% I was blocked. But after completing Logic and The sense of Being, I was able to continue past 20%.

3) I have not competed the Beginning of the World, but I am able to study past 20% in both subjects.

So because there are these small différences to the guide, I am wondering if it is possible to read the book before 70%

Ysabet, let me know what you discover! Thank you.

Iosephus

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 03, 2015 4:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What happens, if I have a 100% idea and meet someone, who preach the opposite idea?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 03, 2015 9:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's complex... If you have less persuasion power (you master less onthological subjects) then you lose part of your conviction in this idea, and gain conviction in the opposite. And you'll probably lose some faith. The preacher will gain points of "Divine Truth"

If you have more persuasion, then he loses points of Divine Truth.

But that's theory, I never check the second case, for example...

See http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8355&start=9
(sorry, in French...)
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 03, 2015 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Popping the relevent section into English from the guide:

If the idea preached matches your beliefs and if the preacher has a greater persuasion than you, then your belief in this idea increases.

If the preached idea is contrary to your beliefs and if the preacher has a greater persuasion than you, then your belief in this idea increases and that in the opposite idea you already have decreases.

If the preacher is less persuasive than you, then he loses PVD and your belief will not change.

Iosephus

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 04, 2015 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for your answers.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: