L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 25, 2015 7:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here you have with the new crown, with and without the new supporters :

To H.E. Bartosz,
Eminence, here you have a proposal, tell me if it's okay :

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 26, 2015 3:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Your Eminence!

Monseigneur Guy Fawkes Tailleur Connor, Bisshop of Utrecht, Count of Weesperkarspel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 26, 2015 5:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, perfectly! Wink

Bartosz Mikołaj Trzebiatowski herbu Żmuda
Bartosz

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 28, 2015 9:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

//Can I get seals too?

Endymion

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 05, 2015 6:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My eminent brother, I forgot something in your caot of arms, I didn't see you're primate... i added the double cross in this version :

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 06, 2015 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much. Wink

koolike101

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 20, 2015 9:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Koolike
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Koolike Frankopan
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the Custos-General of the Order of St Jerome.

If you already possess a Coat-of-Arms :
4 ) your coat in large size : http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r91/Zenrel/CoAs/Koolike2.gif
6 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese": French

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 07, 2015 4:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello

Is it possible to change some things to my coat of arms:

Ad this:

Change this one:

Into this:

If possible a small one and one without the holders.

Thanks in advance!

Monseigneur Guy Fawkes Tailleur Connor, Bisshop of Utrecht, Count of Weesperkarspel
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 11, 2015 4:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

To Koolike101 and Guy Fawkes,
Excellences, here you have your coat of arms, I'm truly sorry for the long wait...

Localisation: San Miniato (Repubblica Fiorentina)Vescovo di Lucca,Vicario Generale di Pisa

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 24, 2015 11:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear College of Heraldry, good morning.

I ask for the updating of the blazons there being the appointment to Bishop of Lucca and General Vicar of Pisa

IG Name: Gurnican

RP Name and Titles: Leonardo Torlonia

Function and Appointments: Bishop of Lucca, General Vicar of Pisa.

Present blazon:

To change with this new of family

The appointment:

http://forum2.iregni.com/viewtopic.php?t=800260 and http://forum.iregni.com/viewtopic.php?t=2196877&start=45

I add besides the request of modification of the seals, in how much now am i part of Torlonia's family as Father "Leonardo Torlonia".

These are my present seals:

I thank and say hallo cordially
Rozenn

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 24, 2015 3:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Hello Padre ! S.Em Endymion is working on your request since some days. He was absent the previous week, so he tries to do all his work during this week. He wills come to show you his work in some days. No problem ! Smile
Quarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 27, 2015 12:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Quarion
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: His Eminence Raniero Borgia said "Quarion", Elector Romain Cardinal, Chancellor of the CDF, Archbishop Metropolitan In Partibus of Nazianze, Duke de Bologna and de Camerino
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Elector Romain Cardinal, Chancellor of the CDF, Archbishop Metropolitan In Partibus of Nazianze, Missus Inquisitionis, Gran Commendator of the Etoile D'aristotel
Nomination at Romain Elector Cardinal and Chancellor
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8612&start=585
Nomination at Archbishop In Partibus
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8612&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=555
Nomination at Missus Inquisitionis
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8039&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120
Duke de Camerino
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=38259

If you already possess a Coat-of-Arms :
4 ) your coat in large size :
5 ) your motto (not mandatory) : SOBRIA EBRIETAS SPIRITUS
6 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese": The form used for the galero of the Chamberlain Arnault if it's possible

The preceding coat of arms includes some removed feuds, at the moment i only possess the Imperial Dukedom of Bologna and the Dukedom of Camerino, i'll ask you if it's possible to insert in my coat of arms the deer the animal that rappresent me, with the part of Bologna and Camerino and the small coat of arms of my Family Borgia in the middle.
For the angels if it's possible i'll ask to you two different bib, one with the arms of bologna and one with the arms of camerino, in the hands of the angels two lances with the flags of bologna and camerino and the deer.
Sorry for the big request, and so many thanks!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2015 6:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And now a big request, the chancellor of the CDF.
Eminence, I hope you're patient because your request is, as you say, big Smile
First, the Star of Aristotle is not an ornament of the coat of arms, so it will not appear on it.
Then, many questions :
- what is the (big) neklace ?
- do you prefer the crown of pontifical duke or the crown of imperial duke ?
- do you still wear the gold mantel behind your escutchon ?

About the deer it will not be possible to integrate it in the coat of arms. But if you want I can put it as support, and remove angels. Or angels could wear a deer on their clothes and in the flags : one flag with your family CoA, and the other with a deer.
And about Bologna coat of arms, do you have it in bigger size (the shield alone maybe) ?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2015 6:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion a écrit:
And now a big request, the chancellor of the CDF.
Eminence, I hope you're patient because your request is, as you say, big Smile
First, the Star of Aristotle is not an ornament of the coat of arms, so it will not appear on it.
Then, many questions :
- what is the (big) neklace ?
- do you prefer the crown of pontifical duke or the crown of imperial duke ?
- do you still wear the gold mantel behind your escutchon ?

About the deer it will not be possible to integrate it in the coat of arms. But if you want I can put it as support, and remove angels. Or angels could wear a deer on their clothes and in the flags : one flag with your family CoA, and the other with a deer.
And about Bologna coat of arms, do you have it in bigger size (the shield alone maybe) ?

Don't worry about the patient i've a lot!
I know it's a big request!
The big neklace it's a order of the italian church
For the crown i prefer the crown of imperial duke
Yes because i'm an old minister of the empire so i can wear the gold mantel and not the red one.

For the deer will be the best solution the second one
Citation:
Or angels could wear a deer on their clothes and in the flags : one flag with your family CoA, and the other with a deer.

Thank you again for your wonderfull work!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Findecano

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 30, 2015 11:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For the 'crown' of the Duke in the SRING (it is not called ''imperial duke'') there is a choice between:
the crown and the hat

There are no rules about the mantling for former imperial ministers, but is is okay to use a gold mantle.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 9 sur 27

Sauter vers: