L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[CANDIDATURE] Gasppare - Portugal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Nonciature Apostolique – the Apostolic Nunciature – la Nunziatura Apostolica
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gasppare

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 24, 2015 5:38 pm    Sujet du message: [CANDIDATURE] Gasppare - Portugal Répondre en citant

CANDIDATURA - CANDIDATURE
Citation:
Saudações Aristotélicas !
Venho, por este meio, apresentar formalmente a Candidatura à Nunciatura Lusófona, que se encontra inativa nestes últimos tempos.
A Finalidade, na qual, apresento-me aqui é para que a Diplomacia no Reino de Portugal para com Roma seja exercida, e para que retomemos também uma Posição, diante o esperado do Papa conosco.

Apresento aqui, também a Carta de Apoio, da Parte do Representante da Assembléia Episcopal Lusófona.
Juntamente com o Curriculum Vitae.

Os fins, para a Nunciatura Lusófona são muito simples, porém, na simplicidade, reconhecemos que precisamos da Várias coisas, e uma delas é o retorno da Nunciatura.

Desejo ajudar melhor, a Minha Igreja, não só a de Portugal, mas de todo o Mundo, e para que isso possa acontecer, é necessário o início..
Que pode ser por este meio.

Não sou muito bom com as Palavras, mas acredito que já tenho o que me é Necessário, Jah ao Meu Lado.

Citation:
Aristotelian greetings!
I come, hereby formally present the candidature to Lusophone Nunciature, which is inactive in recent times.
The purpose, in which I present myself here is for the diplomacy in the Kingdom of Portugal towards Roma is exercised, and that also let us take one position in front of the Pope us expected.

I present here too the Letter of Support Part of the Episcopal Assembly representative Lusophone.
Together with the Curriculum Vitae.

The purposes for Lusophone Nunciature are very simple, but the simplicity, we recognize that we need several things, one of which is the return of the Nunciature.

Desire to help better my Church, not only of Portugal but from around the world, and for this to happen, the beginning is necessary ..
Which can be now.

I'm not very good with words, but I believe that I have what to me is Necessary, Jah Beside Me.

Citation:
Ciurriculum Vitae

Name (IG): Gasppare

Name (RP): Gasppare Pio Viana

function whitin the Church: Deacon, Oficial and Scribe of the Papal Chancellery of Registers of Sacraments Lusophones, Teacher trainee in Viana do Castelo, Scribe in Saint Office.

theologian or not : theologian

Your motivations : My motivation is a good work to the Church and humility above all.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Palladio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 24, 2015 11:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Certificate to support Gasppare for the post of Nuncio or Sub-secretary.
      Support for qualification of functions for the future filling of one of the vacancies.

We, Palladio Cardinal Monforte, in front of Jah and under the watchful eye of Aristotle, in our capacity as Archbishop of the Roman Aristotelic Archdiocese of Evora,

We declare and subscribe the request ofGasppare with a view to his new mission.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done in Montemor on XXIV of July of the year MCDLVIII of Jah.

By the archdiocesan council,

His Eminence D. Palladio Cardinal of Monforte
      Cardeal Inquisitor Sufragâneo
      Primaz de Portugal
      Arcebispo Metropolitano de Évora
      Escriba na Congregação do Santo Ofício
      Professor Catedrático no Seminário Menor de Viana do Castelo
      Procurador Público do Condado de Lisboa

Citation:

Certificado de apoio a Gasppare para o cargo de Núncio ou Sub-secretário.
      Apoio para capacitação de funções para o futuro preenchimento de uma das vagas.

Nós, Palladio Cardeal de Monforte, diante de Jah e sob o olhar atento de Aristóteles, na nossa capacidade como Arcebispo da Arquidiocese de Évora,

Declaramos e subscrevemos o pedido de Gasppare com vista à sua missão.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Redigido em Montemor no dia XXIV do mês de julho do ano de graça MCDLVIII de Jah.

Pelo conselho arquidiocesano,

Sua Eminência D. Palladio Cardeal de Monforte
      Cardinal Inquisitor Suffragan
      Primate of Portugal
      Évora Metropolitan Archbishop
      Scribe in the Congregation of the Holy Office
      Professor in Viana do Castelo Minor Seminary
      Public prosecutor's for Lisbon County

His Eminence Palladio Monforte | Roman Elector Cardinal | Cardinal of St. John of the Martyrs | Vice-chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith | Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora | Count of Orvieto & Viscount of São Bento | Professor at Seminário Menor de Viana do Castelo
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
UterPendragon

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 28, 2015 1:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome, Brother. I'm Aymé von Frayner-Embussy, Cardinal vice-chancellor of the Congregation. Well... I see you've already brought quite a lot of things. That's good. There are a few things missing though : could you show us your baptismal certificate ? I see you have the sponsorship of His Eminence Palladio, that's a good thing. We would also need another religious sponsorship, and also a temporal sponsorship. Wink
Gasppare

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 28, 2015 5:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother, my baptism is this:[Cerimónia] Baptismo de Gasppare Viana

I need to present more what?

-----------------------
HRP:

Sorry, I do not have the baptism in certificate.
The celebrant was eradicated, but I can see it already.
UterPendragon

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 28, 2015 5:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[ I have no access to the link you gave me. You should contact the bishop/archbishop of the diocese where the baptism has been made, so that you could have a new certificate. Wink ]
Enriique

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 28, 2015 5:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I offer formal support my brother postulated through the following official side.

Citation:

H.E Enrique Legrat Villanueva Rodrígues
    Cardinal National Elector
    Archbishop of Toledo
    Sub Hispanic Apostolic Secretary
    Judge of the Supreme Court of Appeals
    Rector of the University of Salamanca
    Baron Monterado

Letter supporting the nomination of Brother Gasppare

We, Enrique Cardinal Legrat Villanueva Rodrigues, under the careful eye of God Almighty, Christos and Aristotle, our prophets and the saints, apostles and blessed; communicate, invested in our capacity as Cardinal of the Holy Church and Archbishop of Toledo:

• We give our full support to Gasppare brother, in his fervent desire to serve Holy Church as a bridge in relations that our holy community wishes to establish with the temporal power.
    • We are fully confident that you can operate with ease in the activities as assigned.

Deo Soli Gloriam Per Saecula Saeculorum
    In Castell of Monterado, XXVIII of July of the year MCDLXIII of Our Lord.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 28, 2015 6:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I made the request for a new certificate, it will be ready in Brief .

You need something more?

Thank You Very Much, My Brother Cardinal Enrique.
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 29, 2015 5:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Since I'm a temporal authority in my Kingdom I think I can give him my support too!
Citation:

LETTER OF SUPPORT TO GASPPARE

As Regent of Valencia, Chancellor and noble of this hispanic Kingdom, as temporal authority...:

We declare and suscribe the request of Gasppare Pio Viana , because we trust he would be a great diplomat at the service of the Church, and he will help to expand the Congregation between the iberian peninsula.

¡For the soul's salvation!

Palau de Gandía, XXIX Iulius Anni, Anno Horatii MCDLXIII.

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Gasppare

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 29, 2015 6:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank You Very Much, Brother ! Very Happy
UterPendragon

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 29, 2015 7:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With an indulgent smile, Aymé added :

To be a nuncio, you have to know how to talk to people. First of all, when you speak to a cardinal, you must call him "Eminence". Wink
Gasppare

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 29, 2015 8:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I know, but my dominant language is Portuguese, so I do not know to wear pronoun treatment in English very well Confused
UterPendragon

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 30, 2015 11:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You'll learn. Usually it is necessary to attend courses of diplomacy : the fact is we don't have Portuguese courses... I'm thinking about a solution, I'll tell you soon. Wink
Gasppare

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 31, 2015 12:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank You Very Much.. Eminence !
UterPendragon

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 31, 2015 12:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You made a point !

About your candidacy, we're currently translating the course in English so that you can attend to it soon. Until then, could you please find another temporal sponsorship ? You know, by this time, the Congregation works quite slowly because of the summer period, so don't worry, you won't miss a lot. We'll tell you more about it in one or two weeks, when we've done our own job. Wink
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Nonciature Apostolique – the Apostolic Nunciature – la Nunziatura Apostolica Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: