L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Cellae Arcangelus Georgius

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 24, 2016 2:24 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Cellae Arcangelus Georgius Répondre en citant

A new cell was opened. It had the name of the Archangel for very special reasons, and because of its guest. The brother cellerarius (or cellarer), got everything in place. A book of virtues, a cold jar of beer, the bed and little less. It was an humble place for meditation, to be away from the mundane noise and problems.

However, it was close to the cloister of the monaster, and it had a small window, that let the light of the sun iluminate the cell.

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 25, 2016 12:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I followed the lead description of my brother in faith Scolopius and find myself in a monastery then. Someone shows me a small room, so I enter. I enjoy the simplicity and clarity of it. No unneeded pomp. It's simply focussed on functionality. Faith in Love of God and in true friendship of those you trust. That's what it is all about. I lay off my Cardinal travel coat and have a short and clear prayer to Holy George. So I may wipe out all thougths and ideas that don't belong here. And open heart and Soul for the Environment in here and now. Then I raise and enjoy a small drink. Take a look out of the window. And wait for the things to come. I a curious indeed.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 25, 2016 3:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

During the prayer of the Angelus, a monk came to warn the prelate that his brother had just arrived at the Abbey. Before his leaving, the Rector prayed a moment and crossed himself.

By entering in the cell, he smiled and said to his german brother :

Dominus tecum !

He gave him a brotherly embrace.

Eminence, my brother in Christos, welcome to our abbey. I hope you have a good trip so far. I am really happy to welcome you in this place dedicated to the Archangel Saint Georges in the name of our friendship and your favourite saint.
I hope that you realized your projects about the inquisitorial seminar in Germania.

Scolopius offered to Rodrigo a seat.

Our brothers were charmed by your letter. Indeed, we share the same vision like you, we want to establish the True Faith in all parts of the World through the Word, Christos gave us this mission to fight against the heresy and build a powerful Church. The Jesuits want to propagate the Faith, like at the apostles and disciples time, beyond the seas and lands, since the Church has no boundaries. After death, we wish all get their inheritance : the Paradise. This is our ideal.

Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 25, 2016 11:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Quite soon the door opens and I recgnize my brother, that I think I remember from bishop conferences. The embrace is replied and so we sit down for a first introduction. I carefully listen with big interest. And I obviously welcome to hear, Saint Georges has an important role here also. I think about what will be interesting for me. Then I ask freely:

My brother. Indeed the travel was pleasant.
I thank you for the warm welcome and cool and tasty drink. And of course for the first introduction. I really would like to hear more:

So could you tell me more about the history of the Jesuits?
Especially what were remarkable events in the past year?
How is their structure?
Which members know me already?
And what would you like to know about me?

My eyes friendly and obviously interested to hear a lot more.

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 27, 2016 2:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He smiles to the Cardinal and answers :

I will try to answer for each questions.

The history of the Jesuits is very old, my brother. We have a mythical past, which dates from the Apostolic Era with the apostles, disciples and martyrs of our Church. We have always had a strong attachment to the apostles time, besides St. Titus is the saint patron of our order. However, we have actually created the Order last year, November 2th, 1462. During last year, the major part of our work has involved the building of our Order, especially because we needed to install our Order in several countries, abbeys were built in French Empire and Provence, at the moment we have also missions in Holland and particulary in Spain. Today we want to expand our missions in new countries such as Germania.

About our structure, our brothers are equal. However, for administrative reasons, we have Provincials which lead some regions. Our command wanted to encourage the involvement of the faithful and of the laity, so in our order also welcomes non-ordained peoples to help us spread the faith, they can access to the high offices of the Order, but not all. About every four months, we elect the praepositus Generalis (Rector of the Order) which manages the order. I encourage you to read the Ius Ordinis.

Among our members, I think you know His Eminence Yut and perhaps His Eminence Nicolino.

Let me ask you one question about yourself, if you enter in our order, would you accept to become Provincial or Abbot? This will allow us to install the Order in Germania.

Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 28, 2016 12:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am happy to hear that Nicolino is also part of the Jeusits. And indeed I follow the history, that my brother offers me. I see 2 aspects, so I continue:

Very interesting my brother. Please allow me to consider two aspects:

First: A Formal one. I am already part of a Religious Order. The Teutonic Order. Another membership needs to be aligned between the Orders.

But more important. Let's take a look at content issues

I smile and continue. I won't talk for hours, I am target focussed.

I just like to examine if we share the same vision. So please tell me your way how you think heretics should be handled. I will tell you the way as it was handled as i entered the church in the german church:

We had a powerful Inquisition. The Inquisiton was part of every important cleric counsel in the german kingdom. Lead by only one person in fact. It was very quick to be suspicous against anyone. Quickly recognized heresy. What was a lot due to a very dogmatic related. And then punished quick and very hard. Clearly saying what was wrong and needs to be changed. Leadership style very hierarchic. Those "being low" had to follow and not to ask. Not to be informed. For they could always use wisdom in the wrong way. That was reserved for "The Upper".

What do you think was the effect? Would that be your way? If not, which would it be?

I look curious. The answer indeed is important for me.

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 29, 2016 12:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate answers to his first question :

According to the Canon law, you have the possibility of being in both orders.

He smiles and continues :

About your second question. My brother, here in the Jesuits house, we believe it's important to answer to the lost sheep, by the Word of God by reaffirming the superiority of theology to help them reach the true path that the prophets have shown us through their teachings . It's only through the Word that the Jesuits want to help people who need help. When the stiffness is too extreme, we don't help men, but rather we scares men. Thus, it's easier to create enemies against the Faith. We always support the mercy granted by the Curia, however we definitely want to fight against the domination of heresy, it's for this reason that we are agree with the military actions but only for defend the Faith. Some heresies can be put back on the right path, but other extremists more violent as the Lion of Judah should be exterminated.
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 29, 2016 10:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I smile for I like the answer:

My brother, so you agree we should never use fire and iron against those heretics, that are peaceful, but only word? What we shall nod unterestimate is more powerful than every flaming sword?

So you agree that we only use iron against those that are robbering and blood-spilling. Whether they religious or not?

The Lions of Juda seem to me only pretend to be religious. In fact they seem to be robbers. Nothing more, nothing less, don't you agree?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 03, 2016 1:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He nods with a smile.

Brother, I think that if the heresy is peaceful, we have to convert only with the Word. Christos spoke to the heathens with the Word of God, not with the violence. We have to use the sword only if the heresy is aggressive, but the peaceful method of the dialogue is the best.

We have to help the godless to find the straight and narrow by teaching them the Word, but if they refuse and want to fight against us, it is necessary to use the iron. But as I say, only in the case of the necessity. We have the charge to give the Peace, no to spread the blood. It's useless and not for the glory of God.

The Lions of Judah are bandits, however they use the religious argument to be able to try to dominate the World. I remember that Rome often tried to help them, but if they don't want to listen the just voice, they persist in the error deliberately. So, it's necessary for us to fight with the hard method.

Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 08, 2016 2:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I smile, for the answer pleases me:

Well my brother. What I heard so far makes me believe we share the same grand visions. So how would you like to proceed in Detail?

I have another gulp of the drink and keep on listening to my much valued brother.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 08, 2016 8:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He was very happy.

I'm so glad to hear it, My Brother ! If you are ready to take your oath as jesuit, we will celebrate your ceremony ? After that, it will be possible to appoint you, Provincial in the Kingdom of Germania. In this way, we will begin our work in Germania. We need a lot of members to help us, maybe we will find colleagues German to recruit ?
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 16, 2016 12:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I nod.

Well. I am ready my brother and will follow you.

And then I smile.

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 16, 2016 7:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Scolopius said to the Cardinal :

Very good ! Brother, if you are ready, it's the moment to present your vows in a solemn ceremony.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: