L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Cellae Sancti Boulasse

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 16, 2016 10:31 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Cellae Sancti Boulasse Répondre en citant

The saint patron of the taverns and beer-makers. Nicolás decided to give that name to the cell of their new german brother. He was very proud of the people who wanted to join the Order: all of them honorable persons, who fought daily against heresy, that faced many challenges and overcome them.

Then, he waited in the cell for Kalixtus, quietly, looking the sun rising thought the cell's small window...

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 17, 2016 10:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus was dressed in a black robe. His nearly white hair shines in a large queue till his bagside - a small black ribbon was the only gem fixed on the end of the queue.

The mystical site of this man was his smile - a gentle, harmoniously and knowingly smile of a long and eventfully life.

The wind has blow him to this new area of destiny and as always Kalixtus seems very interesting in this new things. He love to explore new worlds and this was a new world vor him. Okay he knows about monasteries - he lived a long period of his life in a monastery. But this here was special.

He arrives to his cell and he saw Nico in the glance of the morning sun - she looked up to the window and gives this moment a touch of glory.

A lovely sight, Eminence. The sound of Kalixtus voice was a melodic contour of the scene he saw. A smile was on his face and it was a smile of confidence

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 30, 2016 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Of course, my brother. A beauty created by the Almigthy as a gift for us, His Children.-The Borja replied, when he noticed that Kalixtus entered the cell. The golden rays of the sun, started to iluminate the cell. A good spectacle, and the beginning of a new day, nice to appreciate, even when the spanish cardinal hadn't the luck to sleep well since a few days: to many things to do in the Sacred College, to many debates that could change the world's fate!

But he smiled gently, and invited his guest to take a chair. Then, he continued saying...

-You surely know that the ancient greeks, the ones that didn't follow the path of Aristotle's and decided to follow the oracles, worshiped Helios, represented as the Sun itself. As far as I read in some ancient parchmins, it was no other than Apollo, at least in (and after) Alexander's time.

Many civilizations worshiped the water, the trees, the mountains, the thunder, as Gods. The learnt to admire the beauty, but confused it with the divinity. If they had seen the creator behind them, the idea of perfection, the infinity and eternity...!

But, thought pagans, our predecessors had their moments of greatness. What do you think, Kalixtus?

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 01, 2016 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cardinal would talk about the sun and the old greeks and all this are good themes.

He has entered the cell and was now near the Spaniard. His iceblue eyes focused him and try to analyse him his mind, his soul, his life.

The sun is a magical star - a sacred place - a sanctuary. We have this idea maybe not invented but perfected. Helios the God of Sun or Ra egyptian God of Sun or Sol invictus - the roman God of the Sun.
He played with the morning sparkle of the golden springsun ans looks at Nicolinos eyes.

The sun was always a place of power, of life and a mystical place of Gods habitat. So it is the heaven - the solar paradise of our faith. And the sunbeams are the memorys of all the people who are gone into the paradise.

So we won´t forget that they are among us - right here. What a comforting sight of the sun and the death, of course. Isn´t it?

Now he take place on the chair - it was an elegant and gracefully movement - like always.

There are so many content about the symbology of the sun from the beginning to today. But always the sun was center of all philosophy, religions, minds and thoughts of mankind.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 09, 2016 3:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolás admired Kalixtus' words, and had a good impression about him. That was exactly the kind of person the Church needed in these times of darkness. Then the spaniard decided to proceed, changing the topic of the conversation a bit, as there were so many matters to discuss!...

-Indeed. And I see you are a learned man. Surely the Emperor and the Princes of the Empire are lucky to have such a good vassals. And the Order would also be proud to count you between our members.

The Church has been the guardian of the knowledge for a lot of time, and some Orders have also guarded the sacred places, the pilgrims, the sense of right and justice, by the sword. I had the privilege to serve in one back in time.

But here, our mission is a bit different. We want to change and improve our Church, to give a place for all the person who wants to contribute to restore our faith to greatness, to fight for meritocracy and activity. What's your opinion about this? How do you think the Order could help to improve the situation in your Kingdom?

I heard there were some problems with the Fuggers there...

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 09, 2016 12:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus heard carefully and interested. The spanish cardinal masterminded the topic into a new level and Kalixtus was flexible to answer:

It is a complicated and complex topic. The Styria is a free duchy in its entirety empire SRING. A state like the German Kingdom - both are vassels of the emperor and both are coequal but at one time Styria was part of the German Kingdom. So you can imagine how toxic the relationship is between this states.

The Fuggers are the rulers of Styria - a family with big power and with big support from the population in Styria. That makes it much catchier to intervene in this system of power.

But the key is not the secular power of Adam Fugger - the key is the RAK - the reformed church of Nicolaus Fugger. The self-appointed patriarch of his "church". The ideology of his church is antiaristotelian, misogynistic and destructiv.

We as Holy Church must to resist and fight for our ideology of peace. Therefor we need all our activity and thats why i loved this Order - we must resist and show the Styria population: We take care of you - we will stand for peace, harmony and the true will of God, we are activ and alert.

I have some victory on this long street of pain.
Kalixtus smiles enigmated.

The Church must stand together and fight against heresy and war - but the best way is to disenchant Nicolaus Fugger and the RAK and to show the people the dirty mask of his "church".

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 11, 2016 2:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The spaniard heard the words of Kalixtus, and agreed plenty. So, he said:

-I'm sure our forces will prevail, as we represent the Light against the Evil. Your mission is blessed by the Almigthy, and heresy will be erradicated by the knowledge and virtue. If we move our threads with wisdom, no heretic noble will be able to be a threat against the Church and the Faithfuls.

It's quite clear that those thoughts are dangerous for the Soul's salvation, as our Dogma clearly talks about the absolute equality between men and women (that always had an important role among us, even as disciples of Christos!). It's the same for the warmongering and acts against the innocents: it is our duty to protect the poor, the old and the young, and to reach peace and order.

Those ideals, and the chilvalric code, are the ones that the Military-Religious Orders in our Church support, instead of barbaric and erratic acts.

But I'm sure that Rodrigo and you will be able to convince the people in Styria about the good path. I trust you both plenty.

He drank a sip of beer, and then he added:

-So, do you feel ready to pronounce your Oath as Jesuit? If so, you could meet Scolopius, to begin your ceremony!

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 11, 2016 8:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He laugh gently and then he smiles. His iceblue eyes focused as he spokes about the ideals and the truth. Did he know that it is so so true.

The world is a very delicate equilibrium. One thing can change all the others. Like a ball in the glasshouse - a "Dominoeffect".

In the high way of our power and responsibiliy we must trust in God but also in our knowledge and of course in our mankind. We must not forget - we are the children of God and we have the task to protect and we are the lightfire of the big lighthouse of life. We guided the people and they trust in us - we must not disappoint this big benefit of the doubt.

With love and cunning we can win this religious war - i will be to remain steadfast against this fire. I have seen much more than this cruelty.

As he talk about the Oath he nodded - i am always prepared for every ceremony and it would be nice to meet Scolopius and have a little prayer. The smalltalk to God is so important for the right course.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: