L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Debate] Future and new structure of the order

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 06, 2018 5:58 pm    Sujet du message: [Debate] Future and new structure of the order Répondre en citant

My brothers and sisters in faith we should start the debate about the future and the new structures of our order.

As i said it before and our brother Hull started these process we have to think about the structure and reforms we can create to make our order strong inside and outside.

So i invite you all to have a dabate and let us talk about any ideas we can implement. First i will collect all the ideas and than i will add them to a new structure - so all members can apply oneself thats really important so there is not one man with his ideas but rather ideas of all of us.

So let us talk about:

The new structure:

Who will be part of the summum concilium?

Which new offices we will implement? What do we need?

What kind of hierarchy do we want?

New system of acting - limited leadership in each office - voting process - etc.

New missions:

What do we want? political way, educational way, social way, economical way, sanitary way etc.

What parts of the order shall we create according to the missions we choose.

What do we with our abbeys?

How can we implement our fiefs?

etc etc.

You see we can create from base to top - i like to have a debate with all of you don't be shy we all need your input to build a greater way of what we are now.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 08, 2018 7:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, first one to go then...

"Personally, I would like to see a Secretary or sort of Chancellor in the Summum, alongside the current organization chart. I would think it interesting to maybe also add other offices based on what is said here.

The hierarchy should be as always : the summum is higher, but it is still of the same rank as the Ordo Generica. We are all of the same rank, but we elect people to fill certtain roles or missions for 6 months.

It might be nice to open the seminar, since we had the accreditation for it from the Office of Teaching. The problem is that the rooms were not build in Rome since there was an issue with expansion (ooc: forum bug).

The Abbeys should be a local propaganda tool, and a way to do RP, we needs to use that element to create life around it! Smile
"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 09, 2018 2:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A little timidly, the young Oblate advanced in her turn. She was new to the Order, but it was within these walls that she had been baptized, by a Jesuit, and under his teaching that she had grown up before death prevailed in his turn. She valued this heritage and the values ​​he had instilled in her. For that matter, she had turned her back on her uncle's order and preferred the Jesuits without hesitation. She hoped, moreover, to decide her vassals to follow her path and regularly returned to the charge on this subject.

In the meantime, she listened carefully to Kalixtus and Hull before daring to speak in her turn to express her opinion.

- I still know little about all the subtleties of our order, but we are a community and our strength comes from our members and our union, our values. It seems important to me to be able to know each other better and to be able to assume and proudly display our belonging within Rome itself. Better know our positions in life in the pontifical city and in Europe. We will have a better vision of the levers at our disposal to carry various missions in education, social, diplomatic, and many other ways. In addition to the summum concilium, we could plan commissions in these different areas to reflect and propose actions, and to lead them when the time comes. Those most comfortable in these areas can work for the good of our order in an area where they feel at ease.

Had she talked too much? She could not say, but she could not restrain the red that came to her cheeks, despite the naturally haughty bearing of her head. She hoped, however, to have been clear enough.

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 11, 2018 12:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il écoutait, dans son coin, assis sur un banc, près de la sortie. Mais ne comprenait mot à tout ce tintouin. Aussi souriait il benoîtement en attendant.

He was listening in his corner, sitting on a bench near the exit. But did not understand a word to all this tintouin. So he smiled softly while waiting.

Premier cardinal francophone de la Sainte Inquisition et emmerdeur de première classe
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Cathelineau
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 11, 2018 5:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Breton then spoke.

Dear brothers and sisters, I agree with the words of our sister Estrella. It is true that it would be a good thing if we could all get to know each other. In the same way, I can only approve his remarks on the exhibition of our belonging to Rome as elsewhere, it is for me a real pride. And we group to work in some areas is I think very interesting.

Le Breton prit alors la parole.

Chers frères et soeurs, je suis d'accord avec les propos de notre soeur Estrella. Il est vrai que cela serait une bonne chose que nous puissions tous faire connaissance. De la même façon, je ne peux qu'approuver ses propos sur l'exhibition de notre appartenance à Rome comme ailleurs, c'est pour moi une vraie fierté. Et nous regrouper pour travailler dans certains domaines est je crois très intéressant.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 12, 2018 2:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What do you guys think we could implement to get the chance to meet each other oftener and to get the chance to make deeper friends.

We can create some spots like the garden or maybe we own some vineyards. I am open for any ideas. It is clear that we have a real fulltime job in our offices but maybe we can have some fun together.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 10, 2018 1:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella couldn't let the Rector alone with his askings, so she found the strength to speak between all this men of church even if they are so impressive for her.

- I discussed, few weeks ago with the abbey Portalis of the opportunity to give a new youngth to the island of Sainte marguerite near to the island of Saint Honorat were the abbey of Lerins is located. The goal would be to permit to nouns to lives here, like monks live in the abbey to create and develop a botanic garden with rare medicinal and ornamental plants. It would be an occasion to to develop a library on the sciences of the herbalism to study the numerous virtues of these and thus to bring a knowledge to the doctors of the different kingdoms.

Estrella hoped she didn't say a mistake. She respected and had a great consideration for Monseñor Portalis in his first listening and advices in the subject. If it could help the order too , it would be marvelous.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 12, 2018 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dodelinant, ne comprenant pas de quoi l'on parlait, mais percevant son nom dans le baragouin énoncé, il appuya d'un

Estrella a raison

l'exposé de la jeune soeur.

Dodeling, not understanding what we were talking about, but perceiving his name in the worded gibberish, he supported a

Estrella is right

the presentation of the young sister.

Premier cardinal francophone de la Sainte Inquisition et emmerdeur de première classe
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: