L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Nomination] Praepositus Generalis

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 3:45 am    Sujet du message: [Nomination] Praepositus Generalis Répondre en citant

My brothers and sisters,

it is time to announce a phase of nomination for the elections to become Praepositus Generalis.
    It is an upscale requirement to let the brothers and sisters decide who will lead our order into the future months.

My journey abside the last periods was to create an other base of what we are. There is a big issue - the political part of our order. A part that bringst us near to the power inside the curia but also outside in the secular world.

I stand for a second part, that seems to be more important in the future - the social part - the part that brings us together and makes us as brothers and sisters united.
    I don't think that this part is quite popular, cause we all are interested in powerful things - thats human at all.

But there must be more and it was my mission to bring back some action in this field. Maybe i wasn't too much successful in doing it. In fact i have to realize that this can't be a mission for one man - it must be an mission for all members.
    First i thought it was a matter of reforms but i think we have to look into our own soul:
    What do we want from this order? What can we/would we give, to get some success. More than just power? More than just titles and jobs?
    Is our journey just the political part like some of us do it or should we spend more time in finding new ways of education, new ways of social cohabitation like a strict monastery living? Should we be more into olivetrees and curia votings - as a part that comes from the same order - us?.

Should our aspiration be more into catechesis, liturgy and the mass as a clear structure?

I thought about all this and my clear answer is - YES - we need to be more than an electional order of power. We need to be strong as unity and cause them i have to make a decision.
    I know that my path is not very popular. I know that my way of ruling is much more calmly and there is the nickname "shadow" that comes clearly from the bottom of the truth. My way of ruling includes all of you cause i can't do it alone. And it will need time to grow.
    So i thought - should i quit the job. Should i leave my position? I say no - cause i stand for something that is important for me and i will canvas for this opportunity.

It is time for a new election and i like to run for a second time to be Praepositus Generalis cause our journey is already getting started if we try to be more than what we just are.
    It is time to be greater and find our power inside of our community and not just of our political function, our title or position.

Inside our order we all are same - so i ask you, why do we hide this? Let us bring some light into Rome and BE Jesuit!

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 4:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Openly Jesuit, I like that."

He smiled gently.

"My Brother, dear Superior General, if you are the Shadow, then let me be your Blackness."

Well, he was hinting at that time with fingers and Caramel. Ahh, the good old times?

"Your ideal is valid, and your ability to recognize your actions is a good thing. We must be united, no matter the language, for we have common goals."

He paused.

"I do not personally wish to apply for the Office, but I would gladly serve as First Dean... we would have a need to formally elect the High Council once we elect the Praepositus Generalis." was his last comment, staying formal.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 5:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My dear brothers,

I support Kalixtus to be our leader. He has a very large vision, and we need somebody strong for this leadership. Indeed, there are many issues and challenges to overcome.

If the next Praepositus Generalis needs help, I am ready to help and serve my brothers as a provincial of the religious province of Reims (dioceses of Reims, Malines, Beauvais and Cambrai)

Long life to the Praepositus Generalis!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 12, 2018 4:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I believe that I can proclaim a concensus. In two days, I would publish the same announcement as before, this time reelecitng H.E. Kalixtus."
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2018 6:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes i think that is right - you can do it as first act as First Dean. Thank you than for this.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2018 7:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I have moved forward with the nomination. The announcement is doneand the reelection is confirmed. Smile "
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2018 8:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci, mon cher. Vous pouvez ensuite annoncer votre annonce en tant que "Premier doyen". Vous vous consacrerez à cette tâche avec un dévouement particulier.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2018 8:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Ainsi, nous actons cela par un nouveau document, cher Praepositus Generalis."
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2018 8:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

D'accord. Ensuite, nous voulons vous remercier dans la prière silencieuse pour la confiance de tous les membres de l'Ordre.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Ordo Generica Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: