L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Anti-foul, harassment and post erasure

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum -> Archives - Requests to Admins forum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
candela_de_budapest

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2018 6:00 am    Sujet du message: Anti-foul, harassment and post erasure Répondre en citant

Hi, I would like some moderator to intervene in the "Fray Tanys Hispanic Seminary".

Where his moderator "Isabella_fontana" commits antiroll blocking the play of my character.
On the other hand, post has been done by me who wrote earlier, she had answered, but they are no longer.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2018 8:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Good Morning

Today in the Fray Tanys Seminary the student " candela_de_budapest", is not doing her homework.

He just copied the example I gave him so that he understood what a summary is and I copy it as his own answer.

Does not respect the role Teacher - student. In none of the lessons and I am constantly attacked by her.

I ask her to explain how it is a role since she ignores it.

That student constantly assaults and mistreats his teacher, without having any respect.

Thank you very much for reading.

candela_de_budapest

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2018 1:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

sorry?. attacked ?. you harass me from the previous course because I do not do a rp. or the one that you want forcing me to write in 3 * person and putting post in your own way. In addition to mixing rp with frp all.momento and I mistreat ?. On the other hand neither one nor the other gives you the right to delete post from the other players. and it is what he did in this presiso moment in the seminary. do not look for submissive players. You will be respected while you respect the game of others
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2018 4:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hola. Creo que vuestro problema en el foro solo se puede solver con los admins del dicho foro y no con los de Roma.

No soy admin pero si puedo ayudar a arreglar este problema ...todo se puede solver RP si ambos quereis.

Hi I think that only the dedicated forum admins from your forum can fix your problem and not those from the forum of Rome.

I'm not admin but if I can help ... if you want, all can be fixed in a RP way.

Celsius Team

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 14, 2018 1:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Stop.

I said in private that I will take care of this problem, and I will do it.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum -> Archives - Requests to Admins forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: