||L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game
Inscrit le: 16 Avr 2013
|Posté le: Dim Sep 16, 2018 7:21 pm Sujet du message: [EN]The Sacred and Holy Inalienable Dogma
The Sacred and Holy Inalienable Dogma
The Book of Virtues
Book 1. Aristotelian myth.
-> The creation
-> The Pre-History
-> The End of Time
-> The Legacy Oane
- The mirror of Oane
- Noam, Father of Oanism
- Gabriel (archangel temperance, opposed to Leviathan, Demon Prince of Wrath)
- Galadrielle (archangel conservation, as opposed to Azazel, prince demon of gluttony)
- George (archangel of friendship, as opposed to Beelzebub, prince demon of avarice)
- Michael (archangel of justice, as opposed to Satan, prince demon of envy)
- Miguaël (archangel of self-giving, as opposed to Belial, prince demon of pride)
- Raphaëlla (archangel of conviction, as opposed to Asmodeus, prince demon of lust)
- Sylphaël (archangel pleasure, as opposed to Lucifer, prince demon of acedia)
-> The Demon Princes
- Asmodeus (prince demon of lust, as opposed to Raphaëlle, archangel of conviction)
- Azazel (prince demon of gluttony, opposite Galadrielle archangel conservation)
- Belial (prince demon of pride, as opposed to Miguaël, archangel of selflessness)
- Beelzebub (prince demon of avarice, opposite George Archangel of Friendship)
- Leviathan (prince demon of anger, opposite Gabriel, archangel of temperance)
- Lucifer (Prince demon of acedia, as opposed to Sylphaël, archangel of plaisair)
- Satan (demon prince envy, opposite Michael, Archangel of Justice)
Book 2. Prophetic Duo
-> The Life of Aristotle
Book I - Dialogues
Chap. I - Birth - Where is introduced about, and where we learn more about the circumstances of the birth of the prophet.
Chap. II - Revelation - Where Aristotle receives the Word of the Creator.
Chap. III - The Soul - Where Aristotle and Epimanos establish that the man must have a soul, unlike animals.
Chap. IV - The fate of the soul - Where Aristotle states that the future life of the soul, which comes after the death and destruction of the flesh, is prepared today.
Chap. V - Wandering - Where Aristotle notes that it is not reasonable to ask many gods, and in all things, unity is better than division.
Chap. VI - The master - Where Aristotle meet Plato, his teacher, and impressed by his mastery of the syllogism.
Chap. VII - break - Where Aristotle broke with his master for a dark tale of copying ideas.
Chap. VIII - The unity of God - Where Aristotle firmly establishes that God is one and not multiple.
Chap. IX - The nature of stars - Where Aristotle commends one of his disciples for his vision, as he pointed out, rightly, that the stars are of divine nature because of their circular motion.
Chap. X - Morality - Where Aristotle says more about the distinction between good and evil.
Chap. XI - The Dream - Where Aristotle makes the dream of an ideal city.
Chap. XII - The Hermit - Where Aristotle affirms the social nature of man.
Chap. XIII - The reception at Polyphilos - Where Aristotle says you need to know to be surrounded by true friends.
Chap. XIV - The young philosopher
Book II - Eulogy
Book III - Story of Collagen Megara
Book IV - The seat Aornos
The last days of the Prophet
Book V - The Logions
-> The Life of Christos
- The 21 logions of Christos.
The Book of Hagiography
- Hagiography of the Angel Al Lopas
- Hagiography of Saint Theophrastus first Rector Lyceum
- Saint Straton of Lampsacus, second scolarque
- Saint Lycon of Troas, third scolarque
- Saint Ariston of Ceos, fourth scolarque
- Saint Critolaos fifth scolarque
- Saint Diodorus of Tyre, sixth scolarque
- Saint Erymneos seventh scolarque
Daju (was excommunicated and his writings blacklisted, he is the founder of the school Spinozist)
The Ancient Saints
- Anani Mhour first philosopher of history.
- St. Anastasia
- Antiochus - Destiny of a Seleucid king.
- St. Anthony the Great
- San Babila (IT)
- Saints Barbara and Monique (IT)
- St. Benedict, patron of the Clerics & Monasticism
- Saint Bernard
- Saint Bertrand de l'Isle
- Sainte Boulasse, You must drink responsibly and pray fervently.
- Santa Caterina da Urbino, patrona d'Italia e dell'arte medica
- St. Clement, first Inquisitor
- Saint Corentin
- St. Dominic
- St. Dominique (the saint who fought for equality of women)
- Sainte Dwywai, the Ecstatic
- Saint Etienne Harding
- St. Francis
- Saint George of Lydda
- San Giacomo Rupinaro (IT)
- Saint Gregory Nazianzen
- St. Guilberte of Walbrughe, said La Moche
- St. Hildegard of Bingen, Saint Patron of Healers and Herbalists
- Saint Hubert
- Saint John, Saint Martyr.
- St. Joan of Arc
- Saint Jerome
- Saint Justinian first
- Saint Latuin
- From Saint Lazare Autun, patron saint of players soule
- Saint Louis, King of France
- St. Lydia
- Marie de la Villeneuve, patroness of weavers
Mary Magdalene, patron saint of bakers and confectioners
- Saint Martin, courage, strength, compassion.
- San Moderano (IT)
- Saint Nicolas, friend of children
- Saint Nicomachus, Aristotle's Son and Patron Saint of the Maimed
- Sainte Nitouche face Bogomils.
- Holy Christmas
- Saint Olcovidius
- Saint Origen, patron of seminarians
- Saint Orrus Ferrus, patron saint of miners
- Saint Patern Valves
- Saint Patrick (Patron saint of Ireland)
- Saint Polin Langres
- Saint Possidonio (IT)
- Saints Quirico and Giulitta (IT)
- St. Radegund of Poitiers
- Saint Remi
- Saint Ripolin against the Ahrimanisme
- Saint Theodule
- Saint Tertulliano Apologeta, Patron of Concorde and Cartage
- Valentine, patron of lovers
- Saint Thomas
- Saint Vincent
Canonized Saints since the era of renewal of faith
- Abysmo Saint, patron of Luxeuil and the Papal Guard.
- ARNVALD Saint, patron of judges and lawyers (triptych Justice, Truth & Integrity)
- St. Bartholomew - Local Saint
- Saint Bynarr, head of the Duchy of Burgundy
- Saint Francis Beloved Trufaldini the patron of men of letters and theologians
- Himerius Saint, patron of missionaries.
- Horace Saint, patron of Archivists.
- Sainte Illinda, patron des Flandres.
- Karel Saint, patron of preachers.
- Saint Lescure, head of the order Lescurien.
- Saint Loyats, Patron Saint of Translators
- Saint Nicolaïde
- Saint Nicolas V, the first Pope of the era of renewal of faith
- Saint Norv
- Saint Sjnoel (NL)
- Saint Wilgeforte of Torretta-Granitola
The writings of the Saints
- The order of things, seen by Mhour
- Holy Apostle Titus: Titus Letter Letter followed by Linus Linus Anaclet
- Apostle Saint Paulos: Missive to Abderites
- Holy Apostle Nikolos: Letter on the work
- Holy Apostle Nikolos: Letter on the cult of Saints
- Saint Arnvald: From the Very Top
- Saint Barnabas: The 10 meditations
- Saint Barnabas (attributed to): The Eleventh Meditation
- Saint Origen: From the nameless creature and its influence on men
- Saint Origen, On Prayer
- Saint Possidonio: From slavery
- Saint Gregory of Nazianzen: Ruling letter to Athénaïs
Dogmatic reference texts -where you may find guidance on particular topics.
The writings of the Blessed
- Blessed Mailhes Minus: Self Preservation is a virtue
- Blessed Girtan: Writings Girtan 1: Method
- Blessed Girtan: Writings Girtan 2: The heart in tune
- Blessed Girtan: Writings Girtan 3: Listening
- Blessed Girtan: Writings Girtan 4: Enthusiasm
- Blessed Girtan: Writings Girtan 5: Address to the faithful
- Blessed Girtan: Writings Girtan 6: The last ode
Approved by the English Speaking Pontifical Council, but not yet the Curia:
The themes of Aristotelian dogma
- Theme of the Faith & Freedom
- On Friendship
- The defense of the faith by force
- The Charity
Doctrines of the Church Aristotelian
-> Liturgy and Sacraments
Calendar of the Holy Feasts and Saints
- The Baptism
- Ether, ordination, induction, consecration and blessing
- The funeral
-> Prayers and hymns
- The Creed
- Aristotle Missal
Pastoral - Part I: The virtues
Pastoral - Part II: Spirituality
Pastoral - Part III: Profession of Faith
Ministry - Part IV: The Canon Law
Pastorale - Appendix I: Life Christos
Pastorale - Appendix II: The Creed commented
-> Reference texts
Small guide for the Aristotelian believer
Small treatise on theology
The glow of Evil (demonology, possession and bestiary)
Pragmatics of Love God: Small talk about the fear of hell
Guide for the Aristotelian Family
Summary of the life of Aristotle
Small treatise on the practice of heresiology
The beauty of the universe, the number of gold and designs of the Most High
The Holy and Justified Violence
Of the divine nature of power
Submission and trade of man by man
Critical review of Testament of pseudo-Aristotle
Church History Aristotelian
Contact the Roman Holy Office to floor it.
Reference texts not dogmatic
-> Testimonials non-dogmatic
- The sermon Neajdalf (introduction to the kingdoms)
- Acherpée, one of the faces of nameless creature?
- Mount Angel General
- Miracle in Guyenne
||Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Vous ne pouvez pas poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas éditer vos messages dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas supprimer vos messages dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas voter dans les sondages de ce forum