L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Primate of the British Isles

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 18, 2018 4:47 am    Sujet du message: Primate of the British Isles Répondre en citant

Hello one and all,

I noticed the request for candidates for the position of Primate of B.I Seeing as the closing date for applicants has past, I was wondering if any of the senior clergy have put their name forward?

May Jah be with you.

Brother Ashton
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 18, 2018 11:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings Brother Ashton!

Yes, there is a single candidate, Cardinal Josephus. The deliberation has ended too, and now the vote has been initiated. Once the the election is concluded and he is confirmed, he will be a great help to our Chamberlain, Cardinal Vanyar, in managing the Church in the British Isles.

And restless is my heart until it rest in thee. [Bishop of Carlisle]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 18, 2018 3:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is indeed good news.
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 19, 2018 8:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How are you? What's the situation of the Church now in Ireland?

Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 19, 2018 3:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ireland barely exists. Most of the people have left and set sail for England. Muenster (my county) is struggling to put a list together for election, all in all a sad situation.

I am about to be elected to the position of priest in my village in Imleach, then in this bizarre world that RK has created I will swap positions with the present Bishop.

There is a deep resentment towards the English and Rome, Muensters county notice reads..England can stick it! But I believe that with gentle persuasion and with time I may be able to establish our presence here. Only time will tell.
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 19, 2018 3:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ireland barely exists. Most of the people have left and set sail for England. Muenster (my county) is struggling to put a list together for election, all in all a sad situation.

I am about to be elected to the position of priest in my village in Imleach, then in this bizarre world that RK has created I will swap positions with the present Bishop.

There is a deep resentment towards the English and Rome, Muensters county notice reads..England can stick it! But I believe that with gentle persuasion and with time I may be able to establish our presence here. Only time will tell.
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 20, 2018 3:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for giving us an insight on the situation of the Church in Ireland. The Kingdom has been covered in fog due to lack of information until you made your presence here again. May Jah increase your faith and strengthen your resolve. Indeed, the best generalization is by the life that you live and the examples of your deed.

What happened to the Templars of St. Patrick? Has anyone arrived there from their order yet?

Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 20, 2018 5:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I see you have already got an answer regarding Templars of Patrick. A shame there is a delay but I hope that they will be able to make the journey.
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 21, 2018 1:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Ashton I am still waiting on a response to a letter I wrote to you in private (PM) in October as I really like to be helpful within your mission in Ireland.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 21, 2018 3:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister Jolieen, I didn't reply to your letter as you joined in the discussion that was going on at the time with the Templars of Patrick.

As you can see the situation in Ireland has not changed, but I do believe that over time with Jah willing our church will once again be welcomed.

Please accept my apologies if I offended you.
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 21, 2018 4:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You did not offend me Brother- but I am still seeking the answers regarding my questions - as some of those could be things are kind of important to know and necessary to be changed if not yet done - I asked about your baptism and ordination.
As for instance an ordination from you could be done in public to cause some spotlight on church matters.

We could also have a discussion within the halls of the developing churches with his Eminance Gropius in order to help you establish some basics or to provide you help - in the end it comes down to you as you said yourself there are not many left therefore those rare left need to stand as a rolemodel - it is what we keep practicing within Scotland.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 21, 2018 4:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All understood, I will reply to your letter over the next few days.
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 21, 2018 6:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ashton2567 a écrit:
I see you have already got an answer regarding Templars of Patrick. A shame there is a delay but I hope that they will be able to make the journey.

Indeed, I have. I pray that they have a safe journey.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: