L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hrp] Taxes of the Church for the Crown of Castile and Leon.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalahn

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 08, 2019 9:17 pm    Sujet du message: Hrp] Taxes of the Church for the Crown of Castile and Leon. Répondre en citant

Hi all,

I have seen exceptions of hierarchy form in other places. I do not know if the case of Castilla, everything that is happening is legal, with the community of players, or is allowed by the game.

The Queen has proclaimed herself the highest authority of all the creeds and faiths of the Crown of Castile and Leon. To the ig bishops, he calls them regents.

The bishops ig, they have to put quarterly rate of 5 escudos to all residents, of any religion, to 5 escudos. The ig bishop who refuses, will be judged High Hate. The subject who does not pay for treason.

The laws in the single territory of the Crown of Castile and Leon, which are judged High Treason and Treason, can not stand for election for 2 months. We are just 258 active players in the Kingdom of Castile.

The Queen says that it is to pay the armies. But the armies and marshals are paid by the county government. The crown pays nothing.

Tomorrow they begin to charge, and I know, tomorrow many will start moving where they can profess the religion they decide for their characters, without obligations or be judged or restrict their right to choose a political life for their character.

Here I leave the tests.

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/tAEwrCS.png
http://img.fenixzone.net/i/WFNqxQ7.png
http://img.fenixzone.net/i/I4wYrp5.png

http://foro.losreinos.com/viewtopic.php?p=92904335&highlight=#92904335
Translated text:

Citation:
PRAGMATIC SANCTION ON THE SECRETARIAT OF FAITH

Preamble
After two reigns since the Crown relieved the Holy See in the management of the dioceses and having evolved in its initial postulates, it is necessary to regulate in the essential the concept and functions in order to safeguard the spirit that inspired the relay, protect its freedom and promote the increase and unity of the members of the various faiths professed in the Crown of Castile and Leon.

Title I. Of the Secretariat of the Faith
Article 1.- The Secretariat of the Faith is a Royal Institution, dependent on the Crown of Castile and Leon, whose powers are to maintain, administer and guarantee the functioning of the dioceses and churches of all the territories of the Crown.

Article 2.- The Secretariat of the Faith includes all the confessions and cults practiced in the territory of the Crown by any of its subjects.

Article 3.- The Secretariat of the Faith is directed by the holder of the Crown of Castilla y León assisted by the regents of the dioceses of Osma and Segovia.

Article 4.- The Secretariat of the Faith has its main headquarters in the Palacio Real Alcázar de Toledo.

Title II. Of the regents of the dioceses
Article 5.- The regents of the dioceses (IG bishops) are appointed by the holder of the Crown, according to their own criteria and the principle of equality between confessions, from among the candidates who meet the requirements necessary for the performance of their duties. .

Article 6.- The regents of the dioceses (IG bishops) will diligently carry out the functions inherent to their office with the assistance of a diocesan council with an obligatory appointment and also those that are specifically expressed in the following articles.

Article 7.- The regents of the dioceses (IG bishops) will watch over the maintenance of the status quo in their respective dioceses and will collaborate with the Crown in the defense of the territory at the request of the same and in the manner in which it is agreed upon.

Article 8.- The regents of the dioceses (IG bishops) will collaborate economically with the defense of the Crown by collecting quarterly the amount of 5 escudos of each resident of their diocese by means of the application of a tribute. The non-payment of the tax will be considered a crime of treason against the Crown.

Article 9.- The regents of the dioceses (IG bishops) will collaborate economically with the defense of the Crown, in an extraordinary way and only at the request of the Crown itself, with the funds in the inventory of each diocese.

Article 10.- The regent of a diocese (Bishop IG) who refuses to comply with the aforementioned obligations will be considered a high treason against the Crown and will be prosecuted against him for that crime.

Title III. From the unforeseen
Article 11.- Any situation not foreseen in the present pragmatics will be at the discretion and exclusive decision of the owner of the Crown.

Given in Toledo, the second day of the month of May of the Year of Our Lord of MCDLXVII.

Me, the Queen

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/8FjYfO2.png
http://foro.losreinos.com/viewtopic.php?p=92916462#92916462

Citation:
In compliance with the provisions of Article 8 of the Pragmatic Sanction on the Secretariat of the Faith, starting tomorrow, May 9, the regulated quarterly rate of 5 escudos for each neighbor of the Diocese of Segovia will begin to be collected. The diocese establishes a reasonable, sensible and prudent period of one week for its payment, proceeding in case of non-payment to take the corresponding measures for its relentless exaction.

Given in Valladolid, the eighth day of the month of May of the year one thousand four hundred and sixty seven.

Regent of the Diocese of Segovia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: