L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Gianvitus missle texts Part II

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES : DIOCESES IP -> IP Diocese of Lamia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 28, 2019 2:14 pm    Sujet du message: Gianvitus missle texts Part II Répondre en citant

Citation:
- 14° Sunday of ordinary time

From the Aristotelian myth:
God did not answer the creature that had defended the domination of the strong over the weak. He turned to another group of creatures. It was precisely that group composed of the mankind, which had traversed the world. God knew that this group believed themselves to be rejected by Him.[...]
Then, from the sky, a ray of light shone forth and alighted upon Oane.. [...] In addition, God asked him: “And you, the human one, don't you have any answer for Me? I convened all My creation here to find that which will give the right answer to My question. You came and you did not answer. Then, now, I summon you to do it!". [...]
Then, Oane answered: “You made certain Your creatures would draw nourishment from each other and provide nourishment to each other. It is necessary for them to drive out and kill to nourish themselves. In the same way, it is necessary for them to fight to defend their lives. Nevertheless, there is none completely strong or any entirely weak. Nobody is always higher or always lower than the others. We all are plain in the life and we are all Your humble servants. Because You are our creator.”
“Therefore You gave talents to all Your creatures, each more beautiful than the last. Each one of them has its place in Your creation. Their talents make it possible for each one of them to find that place. So, there is no creature preferred of You, Oh Most High. You similarly love us all in the same way and we all must ourselves love You in return. Because, without You, we would not exist. You created us while nothing obliged You to do so and we must love You to thank You for this gesture.” [...] Dunque, secondo me, il senso che hai dato alla vita è l'amore."
Then God said: “Human, since you are the only one to have understood love, I make your kind My children. Thus, you know that the talent of your species is its capacity to love Me and to love each other. The other species can love only themselves.”

(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, La Creazione - Parte VII)

Citation:
- 15° Sunday of ordinary time

All the other creatures were surprised by this decision of God to make the humans His children. They did not understand love and could not conceive that the Most High God should grant such importance to it. [...]
He said to them: “You who did not know to answer me, yet who claimed to be My preferred creatures. Your spirits will no more be of the higher things. They will not tend any more towards Me. As you will henceforth be subject to the humans, your nature will consist strictly of the material. I deprive you of the language. You will bleat, moo, growl, neigh, meow or bark until the end of time!”
Then, God turned His voice in the direction of the creature who had affirmed the domination of the strong over the weak. He said to him: “Since you are so sure of your choice, I leave you the occasion to prove it. You will preserve your spirit, but your body will be made of shadow. Thus, you will live, alone, among the human ones, until I deliver you of your sorrow. Thus, nobody will see you and nobody will name you, because I decided Myself not to see or name you.”
God turned then His voice in direction of Oane and said to him: “I have made your species My children. I now make your spirits of My heart. They are different from the spirits of the other species in that they will henceforth be the only ones to remain of higher nature, tending towards My divine perfection. Thus, I divide time into seven parts, called “days,” so that with each seventh day you will meet to honour your father: Me.”
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, La Creazione - Parte VIII)

Citation:
- 16° Sunday of ordinary time

[God said]: “So that you replace, in succeeding generations, those whose life finishes, I give you another gift still more beautiful. This love which I await from you, I also enable you to direct it towards yourselves, in a couple. Mutual tenderness and desire will be the components of this pure feeling, befitting the blend in you of spirit and matter. Procreation will be the goal of it. But only the love that I will have blessed will be able to make permissible this act of the flesh, so that your species continues in My love.”
Then, God created two stars above the world. One, radiating light, was called “the sun.” The other, shining coldly, was named “the moon.” God explained to Oane: “See that your fidelity is that of the children towards their parents or I would be as severe as any parent towards its children. Therefore, when each one of you dies, I will judge its spirit, according to the life that it lived. The sun will flood each day the world with its light, proof of My love for My creation. Those among you that I will send to it will live an eternity of happiness. But between each day, the moon will take over. And those among you who will be thrown there will know nothing but torment any more."

(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, La Creazione - Parte VIII)

Citation:
- 17° Sunday of ordinary time

The humans were from then on the children of God. As a consequence, they were now endowed with a soul, which would be judged at the end of times according to their practice of virtue. Moreover, it was required that they now dedicate themselves to work to ensure their subsistence. The other creatures of creation, excluding only that one which the Most High had not named, were made subordinate to them. The human ones could thus cultivate them and raise them to be their nourishment.
God did not intervene any more in the world, letting His children live and thrive. He had given to the creature that He had not named freedom to try them so that they must choose between the way of the virtue and that of the sin. [...]
Oane, he who had correctly answered God, had now passed from the simple status of spirit of the community to leadership of it. [...] He led them throughout the world to a place favourable to their prosperity.[...] the day came where they found a valley favourable for their establishment. It had a lake, which seemed plentiful with fish. Vast spaces were favourable towards growing crops and raising cattle. The surrounding forests would provide wood. There was even an orchard, where many fruit trees grew. The valley was just at the foot of a mountain, from which minerals, such as gold, iron or coal, could be extracted.
Oane was pleased that his search had finally come to an end. He was admiring the valley when he suddenly collapsed. [...] he lived his last moments. But, [...] Oane beamed a smile full of serenity.
He said: “Do not fear, because my death is only my passage to join God. I reached the place that God reserved for me in the world and achieved what He wanted from me. Death is not for me the loss of my life but the passage towards another, and a much better one. It will be the same for you if you can live in the virtue. Then, your tears are not of sadness but of joy, because the Most High gives to me the most beautiful of gifts. Love Him, and He will love you. Adore Him and He will bless you. Live in the virtue and He will draw you to His side.” [...]
They buried his body in the middle of the valley [...] They made the oath that, each week, they would meet around his tomb, so that he could accompany them and guide them when they would pay homage to God.
But none understood the love that Oane had for God which allowed him to accept death with so much serenity. Still, nobody wanted to speak the least reproach towards him who had made so much for them. In homage to his life in the service of human and God, they decided to name the city that they were going to build Oanylone, “the city of Oane”.
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, La Preistoria - Parte I)

Citation:
- 18° Sunday of ordinary time

One day, when the weather was nice, I walked with my dog along small paths crossing between the fields. [...]The day seemed beautiful, but the presence of the moon in the sky in full day worried me. While the sun was the place intended to accommodate the virtuous after their judgement, the moon was the future place of torment of the sinners. The first was called Paradise, while the second was called Hell. [...] I raised my eyes to the sky and was seized by horror: the moon masked the sun now, preventing the divine light, source of life, from reaching the world below. [...] I saw in front of me a streaked bridge of colours, forming an arch that spanned the distance separating me from the moon. [...] I looked then at my own feet and saw that they were sprinkled with the same soft milky light. The six rays, coupled over the entire length of the bridge [...] I saw a pallid fog hanging all around me. The weather was hot and moist within this dense and unbreathable air. [...]My feet sank deeply into the soft and viscous ground.[...] Looking around me, I was finally able to distinguish forms. They were innumerable and resembled human beings very little. One of them [...]drew itself close to me[...]. Entirely naked, this demon had smooth skin, a mouthful of sweat, and arched legs between which the attributes of masculinity were posted without decency. I also saw that its chest carried the attributes of femininity. I hoped to discover a human face, but in its place was a mouth similar to that of a snake, with a long tongue drawn up toward my left side.
The monster said to me: “I am Asmodeus, Prince of Lust. Raphaella, Archangel of Conviction, is my opposite. Those who take pleasure in abusing the things of the flesh and in the most total nihilism come to join the rows of my damned.” . [...] At this point in time I saw a long corridor dug into the dense fog. [...] At the end of an indefinable time, I reached a gigantic cave. Titanic pillars supported its vault, [...] A lake of Homeric dimensions filled up every conceivable space[...] among the rocks that piled up along the bank, obscure forms begin to rise. Their movements were slow, awkward, and not very marked. [...] I heard them all bemoaning their decadent and amorphous state. [...]An enormous creature with the scaly skin and the long tail of a lizard emerged from the liquid. [...] It said to me: “I am Belial, Prince of Pride. Uriel, Archangel of Generosity, is my opposite. Those who believe themselves able to live outside of the community, or to be able to reach the status of the divine, come to join the rows of my damned.”
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, L'Eclissi I-II)

Citation:
- 19° Sunday of ordinary time

When I awoke [...] I saw around me a dark corridor. The ground was covered with a soft, hot fabric, whose mauve colour was very much the same as the amethysts that composed the walls. [...] pI noted gigantic heaps of gold, silver and jewels along the walls. Delicious meats endowed the corridor with their appetizing scents. Men and women with splendid bodies paraded themselves in front of me. But I saw especially the many other people, debased, whose eyes devoured this formidable luxury. [...] One of the damned took a gold coin, but quickly, with a howl of pain, dropped it. These cursed souls were condemned to covet such a luxury without ever being able to benefit from it. At this point in time I heard a noise of wings and I saw posed in front of me a creature of great size with the large wings of a bat and skin the colour of amethyst. It said to me: “I am Satan, Prince of Desire. Michael, Archangel of Justice, is my opposite. Those who wish to profit from the right rewards allotted to others, or which covet the goods or the happiness of their neighbours, come to join the rows of my damned.”
[...] I thus began again my walk [...] found myself face to face with a plain that extended out into infinity. [...] the mountains and the grass were the colour of blood. [...] I noticed a dizzying blue peak that rose in the middle of the plain[...] all around the blue peak, for hundreds of miles around, thousands of the damned fought like crazed ones. They did not have the least pity one towards the other. Each thought the occasion good to tear the flesh of his adversary. When the weapons and the fists were not enough any more, the teeth took over. Then [...] an enormous bull advanced toward me. Beneath its bloodshot eyes, flames leapt from its nostrils. It said to me: “I am Leviathan, Prince of Anger. Gabriel, Archangel of Temperance, is my opposite. Those who are given to the hatred of the other, or who with all their might fight against their condition, come to join the rows of my damned.”
[...] I saw a stone staircase go down into the darkness. [...] I entered [...] and noted with disgust a huge earthworm crawling within the wall. It radiated a feeling of reluctance, just like the similar thousands of creatures that also crawled in the ground. [...] The Damned puffed up, which had evil to advance their bodies so, and they caught and devoured those others that passed into their range. [...] new gallery opened, barely large enough to let pass the largest of the enormous ground worms. This one said to me: “I am Azazel, Prince of Greediness. Galadrielle, Archangel of Conservation is my opposite. Those who misuse the pleasure of the first needs, who do not have the measurement of the needs for their subsistence, come to join the rows of my damned.”
[...] Then, the tunnel led to a large wood storage place. [...] I looked around and saw that I was on a kind of hillock. All around, there was a pit that seemed bottomless. [...]a multitude of raw and sharp wooden spikes, extending upward from somewhere and coming up almost level with my own position. The Damned were placed above. Even upright, they had to make difficult efforts in order to be maintained above and not to fall. [...] each one held between his arms some treasure incomparable in value and beauty. They clutched these heavy trunks filled with gold, these large bags full of invaluable stones[...] Sometimes, a movement a little less measured than the others made some of this treasure fall. Those who made the error of trying to catch their lost treasure invariably ended up falling. A pale yellow gleam from the pit testified to the innumerable treasures which had fallen there, cursing those remaining above, of which none seemed to want to let escape the least part. [...] hen, I saw descending down from the ceiling, attached to its wire, a gigantic spider of gold, its great eyes diamonds of thousands of facets. Arriving close to me, it said to me: “I am Beelzebub, Prince of Avarice. George, Archangel of Friendship, is my opposite. That whose selfishness is equalled only by its contempt of the other comes to join the rows of my damned.”
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, L'Eclissi III-IV)

Citation:
- 20° Sunday of ordinary time

I undertook to climb the rock peak. [...] I was not the only one to try this terrible ascent. Many people were pained as much as me in this difficult test. They cried out in the face of this superhuman task[...] All those that were resigned thus ended up releasing their hold and falling to be crushed in a heap at the bottom with a terrible noise. [...] turned my head and saw an old man with a thick beard, drenched with his own hot tears. His body was so dry that it appeared skeletal. It said to me: “I am Lucifer, Prince of Apathy. Selaphiel, Archangel of Pleasure, is my opposite. Those who surrender to spiritual depression, who remain passive, who do not have any more taste for life, and who are unaware of their own satisfaction join the rows of my damned, which cannot manage to reach the sun.” [...] I heard a voice then say to me, in calm and soothing tones: “Going up?” I was shocked, silenced by so strange a question and saw a smiling person awaiting an answer. We were together in a tiny room [...] I answered “Yes.” Then, the person posed her finger on a square where was written the words “Last stage.” The door closed again, its two halves again joining, and I felt movement as though ascending.
[...] The unknown one turned again towards me and said: “You have arrived.” It gave to me a smile full of kindness and softness. This restored to me a little spirit and I dared finally to ask him: “But who are you?”

2 It answered me: “I am the frontier runner, the only angel to remain for eternity apart from Paradise. My role is to accompany, to this point, those who have not made their choice yet.”.[...] he smiled and motioned its hand towards the outside of the room, clearly asking me to advance. [...] Indeed, I had reached the top and did not have any chance to not fall if I tried to go down. [...] raised my eyes and saw a splendid spectacle: seven angels were arriving onto the blue terrace. I recognized the Archangel Michael, patron saint of Justice, in full armour, holding in his hand a splendid sword and a large shield with the most marvellous ornaments. [...] One of them advanced and said to me: “I am George, Archangel of Friendship. And here are Gabriel, Archangel of Temperance, Michael, Archangel of Justice, Uriel, Archangel of Generosity, Galadrielle, Archangel of Conservation, Selaphiel, Archangel of Pleasure, and Raphaella, Archangel of Conviction. We seven, under the orders of the Prophet, Aristotle, and the Messiah, Christos, are charged to guide the human ones on the path of virtue, which carries them toward God and His Paradise.”
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, L'Eclissi V-VI)

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches

Dernière édition par Jolieen le Mar Sep 03, 2019 12:02 pm; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 02, 2019 1:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
- 21° Sunday of ordinary time

I could see under me the whole of the moon and I promised to myself, if the occasion were given to me, to always live in the virtue, according to the precepts of Aristotle and Christos, in order to never return to such a sordid place. Galadrielle granted me another smile and said to me: “It is well. You have made a judicious decision. May the other living ones make the same one.” [...] Michael, on whom I was always perched, said to me: “Do not fear that which you see here.”[...] : Paradise!
We landed in a magic place. All was bathed in a soft light. Wherever I looked I did not find the least darkness.[...] Those that were hungry plucked of the fruit trees. Those that appreciated the pleasures of relaxation stretched out in the grass.[...] All those that I met wished me welcome and smiled at me. I returned their smiles and thanked them. All breathed happiness, kindness and joy. When I approached a small fountain where water seemed so clear that I could not resist refreshing myself there, I noticed two men deep in discussion. They noticed me also and beckoned to me to approach. I realized then that opposite me were no less than Aristotle and Christos. They accommodated me with the greatest kindness. [...] At this point in time I heard a voice.
[...] " “You, the human that holds the name among them Sypous, you came to Me, discovering all that a human will be able to know after its death. You visited each of the seven Hells, where you met each Prince-demon. All this was presented to you in accordance with My will. What did you retain from your journey?”
I answered: “I understood the direction of the Hells. When humans live in the virtue, being thus conformed to Your divine word, transmitted by the Prophet, Aristotle, and the Messiah, Christos, You grant the right to him to reach this place, Your Paradise, the Sun. If he is diverted from virtue, refusing to listen to Your divine word, and he gives himself up to the terrestrial pleasures, selfishness, temptation, false divinities, Your infinite wisdom brings to you to send him to Hell, in the Moon, to be punished there for all Eternity. You love us, but it is also needed for us to love You.” "
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, L'Eclissi VII-VIII)

Citation:

- 22° Sunday of ordinary time

God said to me: “Now comes time for you to make your choice. You can decide to accept death. In this case, I will judge your life, the moments when you knew to work for the virtue and those where you were diverted from it. If, then, I judge that you deserve it, you will join the elect for an eternity of joy and happiness. But if I judge, rather, that your life was not virtuous, you will know an eternity of torments in Hell. Or, if you think that your time has not yet been achieved, that your life will not yet prove reliable in front of Me, you can decide to return to life.”
[...] Then, I heard voices. These were those of my friends, who prayed for the safety of my heart. Although they were on Earth, I heard them distinctly.[...] I decided to accept resurrection, in order to be able to live in virtue and to deserve the Paradise. [...]
God said to me then: “Since I decided to change the spirit of humans to eternal soul, so that, at their death, each one of them is judged by the way which led you to Me at their end, I put the same question to each one of them. Some have the same prudence that you have shown, others reach to the Paradise, and others overestimate the quality of their lives and are sent to Hell.”
“Those who chose, like you, for resurrection, do not keep the traces of their celestial tour in their memory. Thus, their behaviour changes only if the lesson has been engraved at the very bottom of their hearts. However, so that all may know which terrible fate awaits them if they are diverted from My love, I leave you these memories. You will be able to thus testify to your journey, and your testimony will remain for century after century. Now that you know this task which I have entrusted to you, return to your life, until you return here to make your choice anew.”
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, L'Eclissi VIII)

Citation:
- 23° Sunday of ordinary time

My dream started with a soft white light. [... Vidi] a group of beings, human with the large wings of birds, surmounted by a luminous ring. They sparkled with love and gentleness. Their glances were full of kindness and tenderness. I saw there with me all the human ones that, by their holy virtuous life, had reached the statute of angels. Seven of them exceeded their companions by the feeling of goodness that they emanated. I recognized without difficulty seven blessed archangels of God: George, owner of the friendship, Uriel, owner of generosity, Raphael, owner of conviction, Gabriel, owner of temperance, Michael, owner of justice, Selaphiel, owner of the pleasure, and Galadrielle, owner of conservation. [...] Everything sparkled with great beauty and I wanted nothing more than to remain there for eternity. But it seemed quite empty. I could admire the innumerable elect, populating Paradise. On their faces was an expression of great bliss. Seeing such a happiness fill those that had lived in the virtue, I was delighted for them and hoped to be able to join them. Then, I heard a hard yet serene voice to say to me: “Those which you see here are those which knew to gain the Paradise, according to the word which I entrusted to Aristotle and Christos. But know that the future will not be so radiant for all.” I understood that it was God Himself that addressed this divine message to me. Then, the angels left me in communion with the Most High. “Look into the pool of water at your feet,” He said to me. I saw a beautiful country there. The soft heat of the sun cherished the trees of the orchards, nourished the ears of corn, which were drawn up, proud, toward the sky, and gave all its love to the vegetables, which thrived. Further, I could see the cows feeding placidly, accompanied by sheep kept safe by their shepherd. The pleasant breeze lent its force to the work of the miller while making the wings of the mill to turn. The sea provided the fishermen with many fish[...] The craftsmen worked in order to provide to the population all that it needed and the tradesmen spoke in praise of their goods to the customers coming to market. [..] Taverns shook with the laughter and the noises of liquids that were poured into the tankards. A small group crowded around the mayor, who listened to their interrogations and answered. The bells were reflected to sound and great numbers of the inhabitants left their houses to go to the mass.
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, La fine dei tempi I)

Citation:
- 24° Sunday of ordinary time

And at this point in time the horror started. The sky darkened, surmounted with dark clouds. The thunder roared, resounding in all the thatched cottages. And the rain started to fall. A flood as nobody had ever seen before rushed into the land! The gusts of wind whirled and the sea surged so mightily that I saw several fishermen disappear under the waters. Everyone thought then to take shelter, but the rain did not cease falling. Three days and three nights, rain worked to reduce to nothing all the efforts of the farmers, who, impotent, saw their harvests die. The streets were transformed into torrents. [..] nd the sea struck with all its ire against the city, destroying the landing stages, ruining even the largest boats, and coming to fall against the coast. Then, the sky darkened yet further, choking the rays of the sun completely, and lit only by the flashes whose thunder resonated in all the houses where the people massed, frightened. The rain became increasingly cold, changing into snow. Freezing completed the destruction of the harvests [...] Then, snow changed into hail. [...] many houses broke down on their unfortunate inhabitants [...] But the weakened houses broke down, one after another. [...] The entire city collapsed thus little by little[...] Only the church had survived the attacks of the unleashed elements [...] The priest was there. He preached on repentance from sin.[...] But all listened to the sermon of the priest as they had never listened before. The priest encouraged the flock with his prayers. [...] But nobody listened to him any more, terror trampling on their reason. [...] At this point in time the third calamity fell down.[...] The wind redoubled intensity, changing the wind into gusts and the gusts into storms. The cataclysm reached its climax when a terrible tornado [...]the entire building broke down on its inhabitants[...]some few survivors[...] They cried out with all the energy that remained to them. The wind [...] sazed up instantly to painful heat under the open sky. The clouds reddened, reflecting the flames that bathed the country. Fire devoured all that had survived in a gigantic blazing inferno. The unfortunate people who had survived the three other calamities howled in pain when the blazing inferno destroyed their flesh, leaving nothing whatsoever of their bodies.
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, La fine dei tempi II-III)

Citation:
- 25° Sunday of ordinary time

Then, God, in a voice soft and alleviating, said to me: “See how horrible will be the end of the world which you like so much. It will be destroyed by water, earth, wind, and fire. But do not fear, because, if you are virtuous, you will be able to avoid these useless sufferings. And those which live in the virtue need not worry, because never do I forget those who love Me. ” I saw the clouds indeed go away, the winds become calm, and the flames to die. But the ground trembled further, revealing a beautiful sight. The men and the women who had lived through the atrocities I had seen [...] left the world, flying. They were innumerable, each one crowded by necessity next to the other, a veritable sea of humanity. In spite of an indefinable time that they had waited under the ground, they seemed to find a new youth. They flew away in a splendid cloud of beings coming to join their Creator.
Behind them, I saw the world, a gigantic ball of matter. All the humans had left it behind. Its surface cracked, the titanic flames emerging from the cracks thus formed. Then, the entire world blazed up.[...] in a file that seemed endless. Some seemed happy to await the Divine Judgement, others poured heated tears, regretting not having known to listen to the divine words transmitted by the Prophet Aristotle and Christos, the Messiah. The angels patiently awaited the human ones on the sun. And, on the moon, the demons spat their hatred with the face of a doomed future.
And God spoke to me:“[...] I made you to aspire to the virtue and I did this in such a way that if one among you so practised, it would be communicated to the others. [...] There has always been this goal, [...] to serve, honour and to love Me, but also to love each other. I am the invisible hand which guides your steps, but a number among you were diverted from My Word.”
“You are judged one by one when you die, [...] If My Word, revealed by Aristotle and Christos is not heeded any more, I will destroy the world and its life, because the love will not be any more. So, take guard not to let My Word lose itself in the pits of the lapse of your memory.”
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, La Fine dei Tempi IV)

Citation:
- 26° Sunday of ordinary time

[God] “I decided, when I made the humans My children, to make them the most beautiful of gifts: I have made of all your spirits eternal souls, allowing you to gain Paradise if you follow the lessons of Aristotle and Christos, but punishing you in Hell if you are diverted from the ways which they traced. You are in My court of judgement throughout your lives. Each thought, each word and each action influences My final decision. When each one of you dies, I decide your eternal destination. According to whether you were virtuous or a sinner, you join the rows of the elect or of the damned.” [..] “The body cannot live without the spirit and the spirit without the body, because I made life the union of these two states. When a human reaches Paradise or Hell, the body that it had on the world is abandoned to nourish the life on Earth and a new body is given to him in exchange. This one is commensurate with the image of the spirit of the human it is given to: it represents either the beauty of it or the ugliness. The angels are those that, by their holiness, obtained a body so perfect that they may assist me in the sun. The demons are those which lived so much in the sin that their bodies are only horror and beastliness.”
I still asked Him: “The baptism is the sacrament which devotes the entry of a human into the community of believers. Without this, there is no access to the possible Paradise. But what becomes of the poor children whose life is completed before they have the chance to be baptised?” And He answered me: “I made you of the elect with your birth, because you tend naturally toward Me. It is your sins which divert you from My divine perfection.”
“The baptism makes it possible for the virtue to repurchase the sin; makes it possible for the love to overcome the apathy. The virtuous one who is not baptised will not be erasing his faults, because I did not bless his entry into the community of My faithful. But do not believe that the fact of being baptised authorises you to sin without shame. This sacrament is only the means of living in the virtue. But all those which were not baptised, whether they are children or adult, if they absolutely never sinned, will be able in the same way to reach the Paradise.” [..] Know that the future of the world depends only on your virtue. You must respect the Word which I transmitted to Aristotle and Christos, because, if you behave like the inhabitants of Oanylone, your vice will bind the fate of the world which you like so much.”
(Libro 2, Il mito aristotelico, La fine dei tempi V)

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> ARCHIVES : DIOCESES IP -> IP Diocese of Lamia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: