L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] La Iglesia de San Pablo
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 07, 2020 7:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus entered the chapel and smiled at Adonnis and Estevan. A new member in this order was always welcome and Kalixtus was sure Adonnis would enrich the Jesuits, after all the Cardinal imagined that he knew a little about Adonnis.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 07, 2020 7:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Quelques mois auparavant en 1467..

La jeune femme, toujours aux côtés de Ode et suivant la cérémonie, répéta le serment à la demande de Estevan.

Dieu tout-puissant, Père de l'humanité, Je, Adelheid de Lancaster Cognin Franchesse von Waldershut, même indigne d'être en votre présence, confiant dans votre amour infini pour vos enfants, avec le seul désir de vous servir, devant les Prophètes et les Saints, je prononce les vœux d'obéissance, à Sa Sainteté le Pape et à la hiérarchie de notre Ordre; de toujours chercher la Connaissance et la Vérité, comme un moyen de comprendre votre création et votre Volonté; de travailler pour le salut de chaque âme.

-------------------------

The young woman had received an invitation for the entry of new member of the Jesuit Order.

She greeted those present with a smile and then stood among those present to attend the ceremony.

Cathelineau
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 08, 2020 7:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He had received an invitation to a ceremony within the Order. He took the road to the place, entered and silently greeted those present before settling discreetly.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 08, 2020 11:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Prelate also came to accompany a new brother in the Order.
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 09, 2020 10:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello my friends, we are all gathered here today for a small mass of blessing. Our Brother Adonnis would like to join the ranks of the Jesuits. We have the pleasure to count among us many bishops, cardinals who come from different horizons. They speak various languages. And bring much to our order.

If you don't mind, we'll start with the Creed.

I believe in God, the Most High Almighty,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomachus and Phaestis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Maria and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce the Procurator,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.

AMEN

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 09, 2020 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Sagres begins to pray:

I believe in God, the Most High Almighty,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomachus and Phaestis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Maria and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce the Procurator,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.

AMEN

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 12, 2020 10:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Creatorem caeli et terrae,
Inferos et paradisi,
Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
Nicomaqui Phaetique filium,
Missum ut sapientiam et universi
Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem
Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 21, 2020 10:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He paused and then went on to say.

Man without God's teaching is nothing. He is lost in darkness without the light necessary to find the way. Let us give thanks to God for this.
Thanks to the thought and creation of the Most High,
We can live on this world.
Thanks to the education of the prophet Aristotle,
We know about religion.
Thanks to Christos having received perfection,
We know how to educate religion.

Every day we are grateful for it,
To live in prosperity.
Every day we are grateful,
to live with Faith.

The Nameless Creature,
Try and stop us.
The nameless creature,
Wants us to join him.
The nameless creature,
Cheating on us with his Princes.

But thanks to Faith,
That gives us the power to resist.
But through faith,
Which helps us get past the deception.
But through faith,
That God created and that his Prophets have educated us.

We know how to defend ourselves against sin.

after that lithurgical moment he then says this.

You who are Adonnis, who apply for membership in our order, will enlist in this day. There are two types of commitments : major vows for ordained clerics and minor vows for those who are not ordained.

Before you begin, you may wish to answer several questions.

Do you have a license in theology?
Have you studied the dogma carefully?
Have you read the rules of the order?
Are you aware that your role within the order will be to spread the Aristotelian faith in all the lands you might go to?

Are you ready to take your major vows? To be at the service of the spread of the faith helping the faithful through the teachings of the dogma and through the support of the Jesuit order?

Are you ready to consecrate your life to the service of the Jesuit order in its pastoral mission?

Brother Adonnis, I urge you to take your major vows like this:

Citation:
Almighty God, Father of mankind, I, ... ..., though unworthy to be in your presence, trusting in your infinite love for your children, with the only desire to serve you, before the Prophets and Saints, I pronounce the vows of obedience, to His Holiness the Pope and to the Hierarchy of our Order; to always seek Knowledge and Truth, as a means of understanding your creation and your Will; to spread the Faith, wherever it may be, working not only for our perfection in the Order, but for the salvation of every soul; and I also promise to be humble and austere, rejecting all selfishness and greed.

estevan

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 21, 2020 10:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He paused and then went on to say.

Man without God's teaching is nothing. He is lost in darkness without the light necessary to find the way. Let us give thanks to God for this.
Thanks to the thought and creation of the Most High,
We can live on this world.
Thanks to the education of the prophet Aristotle,
We know about religion.
Thanks to Christos having received perfection,
We know how to educate religion.

Every day we are grateful for it,
To live in prosperity.
Every day we are grateful,
to live with Faith.

The Nameless Creature,
Try and stop us.
The nameless creature,
Wants us to join him.
The nameless creature,
Cheating on us with his Princes.

But thanks to Faith,
That gives us the power to resist.
But through faith,
Which helps us get past the deception.
But through faith,
That God created and that his Prophets have educated us.

We know how to defend ourselves against sin.

after that lithurgical moment he then says this.

You who are Adonnis, who apply for membership in our order, will enlist in this day. There are two types of commitments : major vows for ordained clerics and minor vows for those who are not ordained.

Before you begin, you may wish to answer several questions.

Do you have a license in theology?
Have you studied the dogma carefully?
Have you read the rules of the order?
Are you aware that your role within the order will be to spread the Aristotelian faith in all the lands you might go to?

Are you ready to take your major vows? To be at the service of the spread of the faith helping the faithful through the teachings of the dogma and through the support of the Jesuit order?

Are you ready to consecrate your life to the service of the Jesuit order in its pastoral mission?

Brother Adonnis, I urge you to take your major vows like this:

Citation:
Almighty God, Father of mankind, I, ... ..., though unworthy to be in your presence, trusting in your infinite love for your children, with the only desire to serve you, before the Prophets and Saints, I pronounce the vows of obedience, to His Holiness the Pope and to the Hierarchy of our Order; to always seek Knowledge and Truth, as a means of understanding your creation and your Will; to spread the Faith, wherever it may be, working not only for our perfection in the Order, but for the salvation of every soul; and I also promise to be humble and austere, rejecting all selfishness and greed.

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 21, 2020 10:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very happy, Adonnis listens to the questions asked by Praepositus Generalis and, then, responds:

I have a degree in Theology.
I studied and continue to study the dogma.
I read the rules of the Order.
I am aware that my role in the Order will be to spread the Aristotelian faith, wherever I go, in whatever country I go to.

After a pause, he continues:

I am ready to say my major vows, as well as to be at the service of diffusion the faith, in helping the faithful, through the teachings of dogma and through the support of the Jesuit Order.

Also, I am ready to dedicate my life to the service of the Jesuit order in its pastoral mission.

Then it was time for Adonnis to take the vows:

Almighty God, Father of mankind, I, Adonnis Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres, though unworthy to be in your presence, trusting in your infinite love for your children, with the only desire to serve you, before the Prophets and Saints, I pronounce the vows of obedience, to His Holiness the Pope and to the Hierarchy of our Order; to always seek Knowledge and Truth, as a means of understanding your creation and your Will; to spread the Faith, wherever it may be, working not only for our perfection in the Order, but for the salvation of every soul; and I also promise to be humble and austere, rejecting all selfishness and greed.

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
estevan

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 24, 2020 12:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulation my Brother !!
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 24, 2020 4:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus smiled and rose to greet the new brother with a kiss on each cheek.

I congratulate you, Adonnis, welcome to this community. You will see that even if these halls are a little dusty, life will never leave these halls.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 05, 2020 8:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Taufe von Mucky

An diesem besonderen Tag im August wurde die Kirche St. Paulo reichhaltig geschmückt mit den Blumen des Sommers und den für die Jesuiten so bedeutsamen Olivenzweigen.

Vor dem Altar stand das Taufbecken aus weißem Marmor und der Kardinal stand davor er war bereits in den liturgischen Gewändern gehüllt. Für die Zeremonie entschied er sich gegen einen großen Einzug und das viele Brimborium. Es waren seine Akolythen da und einige wenige Ministranten. So blieb es familiär und für den jungen Mucky war dies sicher ein aufregender Moment. Der Jesuitenorden residierte auf eine der 7 Hügel Roms und war erbaut an einer historischen Stätte, doch was war nicht historisch in Rom?.

Nun wartet er auf seinen Täufling, dann kann es auch schon losgehen.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 06, 2020 2:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lange hatte der Württemberger Soldat auf eine Nachricht gewartet und als sie kam wurde er ganz nervös. Es war eine Wegbeschreibung zu einem Ort, der ihm weiter hätte nicht erscheinen können. Wie soll er denn nur alleine dorthin gelangen?
Gerne hätte er seine Fee dabei, die ihm an diesem Tag beistehen würde, aber er hatte beschlossen Fee nicht zu stören. Sie war auf einer Pilgerreise und diese Pilgerreise sollte sie für sich allein nutzen. Es wäre nicht gerecht sie zu stören.
Also stieg Mucky auf seine Stute und folgte der Wegbeschreibung, die ihm der Kardinal zuschickte. Es war eine Kirche, ein Ort von dem Mucky noch nie etwas gehört hatte. Er wusste, dass es für ihn noch viel zu lernen gibt, vor allem, was die geistliche Welt betraf. Mucky hatte sich auch schon entschieden die kirchlichen Lehren an der Universität zu studieren. Immerhin hatte der Kerl großes Interesse an der Philosophie und vor allem das Leben des Aristoteles, war für ihn immer ein Blick wert.

Mucky ritt eine ganze Weile und folgte der Karte und plötzlich stand er dort. Es war die Stadt in der alles begann. Die Stadt, die er einst bereisen werde. Doch Muckys staunen musste schnell ein Ende nehmen. Er war nicht hier um Rom zu bewundern, sondern um die Kirche St. Paulo aufzusuchen. Er wurde nervös und wow hieß es nur. Der Ort an dem sie stand war atemberaubend. Er ritt gleich drauf los.

Vor der Kirche band Mucky Kandida noch fest und suchte nach einem Ort, damit er aus den Reiseklamotten rauskommen kann. Er versteckte sich einfach an irgendwo und zog sich um.

Der Zeitpunkt war gekommen. Mucky wurde nervös. Sein Herz schlug immer schneller. Er öffnete die Tür der Kirche und betrat diese im Anschluss. Eine tolle Kirche, die es sich zu sehen lohnt. Als er nach vorne blickt sah er schon Anwesende. Scheinbar wurde der Soldat bereits erwartet.

Er trat nach vorne. Kalixtus hatte er ja schonmal in der Reichsarmee gesehen, daher wusste er, wohin er muss. Dich wie musste Mucky reagieren? Salutieren?
Kurz überlegte er, ob er die Hand zum Salut heben soll, doch er tat es nicht. Er trat von Kalixtus und verbeugte sich vor ihm. Mucky wusste nicht, wie man einem hochrangigen Geistlichen gegenübertrat. Er hätte Bekannte fragen sollen.

Während er sich noch in der Beugestellung aufhält spricht er zu Kalixtus. Eure Exzellenz. Ich bin Mucky. beendete den Satz und wartete erstmal einfach. Die Nervosität stieg währenddessen enorm.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 09, 2020 9:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Taufe von Mucky

Kalixtus gluckste amüsiert und nickte Mucky aufmunternd zu. Er wirkte nervös, das ist gut, denn es ging hierbei eben auch um etwas und nicht allein um ein Verwaltungsakt. Das er ihn falsch ansprach zollte der Nervösistät und Eminenz Kalixtus korrigierte seinen Schüler nicht, da er selbst eh wenig von Titeln hielt. Er war eher ein Arbeitstier.

Willkommen mein lieber Mucky, nun sehen wir uns von Angesicht zu Angesicht und nicht nur unsere Handschrift. Willkommen in dieser Kirche hier im Jesuitenorden. Es ist selten, dass sie noch genutzt wird, da unsere Brüder und Schwester überall in der Welt verstreut sind. So ist dies ein Ort der Ruhe und ein Rückzugsort von mir.

Wir wollen heute die Taufe begehen und ich habe beschlossen, dass wir uns dazu nur dem Ritual widmen. Bist du damit einverstanden?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Suivante
Page 17 sur 24

Sauter vers: