L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Survey for the choice of the new congregation name

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chambres apostoliques Saint Arnvald - Apostolic chambers Saint Arnvald -> Tribunal de la Rote Apostolique – Rota Romana
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  

What new name do you want for our congregation?
Congregation for the Promotion of Orthodoxy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Congregation for the Defence of Orthodoxy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Congregation for the Defense of the Doctrine
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Congregation for the Promotion of the Doctrine
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Congregation for the Safeguarding of the Doctrine
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Congregation for the Holy Truth
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Congregation for the Promotion of Truth
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 1

Auteur Message
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 18, 2020 9:29 pm    Sujet du message: Survey for the choice of the new congregation name Répondre en citant

We need to give our congregation a new name. Which one would you like?

You have 5 days to decide.

Visitate l'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Oberon.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 19, 2020 10:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I'm not sure why we should change our name, as I think it's quite worthy. All proposals are rejected by me because none can represent our work. We are not only defenders of doctrines or laws or orthodoxy. We defend the faith through doctrines and laws against heresy and other influences of the dark creature" Oberon tilted his head aside. "To me, it is not clear why we should give up such a fitting name for our congregation. Inquisition comes from the Latin inquisitio, which means "investigation". Is it not our task to investigate whether an action is against doctrines and laws and above all dogma? We should keep our name because it comprehensively describes our activity.

Arrow against all proposals
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 20, 2020 2:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As I have already explained in other rooms, you are not an option'' No change'' because the change is necessary.
Our congregation is not only concerned with the Inquisition, but with the justice of the church, which is a much broader subject. hence the need to look for a name that identifies the roles of the congregation completely.

Visitate l'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Oberon.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 21, 2020 12:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I may be mistaken, but I have just used my opportunity to speak out against the change, Sister", the young Cardinal simply stated. "I have not only referred my words to the Inquisition Tribunal, but to all our courts, which all do the same thing: to investigate circumstances for violations of sacred dogma, canon law, the doctrines ect ect ect! Our name is exactly what we are doing, and so it is absolutely appropriate, and so I am not interested to know whether you have inserted the possibility that we are opposed to a change, as I do so anyway. Have you ever thought about these options in the long run?"

"Congregation for the Promotion of Orthodoxy? I was not aware that the legal arm of the Church is now understood as the spreading of the faith, because every cleric from chaplain to cardinal is responsible for promoting the Faith. This has nothing formally to do with the Congregation of the Inquisition."

"Congregation for the Defense of Orthodoxy? What is a person supposed to imagine in the end? That we only defend the orthodox? But we are responsible for putting dogma above everything, then canon law then doctrines. We defend the faith, therefore the commandments of God and the laws of the Church - not orthodoxy."

"Congregation for the Defense of Doctrine? I'm quite sure that doctrine is part of the Congregation of Dissemination of the Faith, as is the Holy Office. Nor do we defend doctrines, but the faith itself, as defined by God and the Church, through dogma, laws and doctrines ect ect ect."

Congregation for the Promotion of the Doctrines? See the point above. I was not aware that we promote the teachings, because this is definitely not a task for a defender of law and order.

"Congregation for the Safeguarding of the Doctrine"? The only one of the proposals that rudimentarily describes our tasks. However, the doctrines of the faith are defined by the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith, so I suppose this also means that we no longer want to deal with dogma?"

"Congregation for the Doctrine of holy truth? So there is also an unholy truth? How shall we define this name more precisely?"

"Congregation for the Promotion of Truth? How does one promote a truth when it is always absolute? Or is there now more than one truth, so that we should promote a specific truth?"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chambres apostoliques Saint Arnvald - Apostolic chambers Saint Arnvald -> Tribunal de la Rote Apostolique – Rota Romana Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: