L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[GDR] Abiura e Professione di Fede

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fuego2806

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 01, 2020 2:09 pm    Sujet du message: [GDR] Abiura e Professione di Fede Répondre en citant

Citation:
Treviso
Addì 24 Ottobre dell' A.D. MCDLXVIII

A Sua Santità, il Santissimo Padre Sisto IV, Sommo Pontefice e Papa della Chiesa Universale, Suprema Autorità Terrena
A Sua Eminenza Adonnis Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres, Cardinale-Vescovo di San Valentino delle Vittorie e Decano del Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali
Al Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali
Al Concistoro Pontificio Italofono
Alla Congregazione della Santissima Inquisizione
Al Prefetto e al Vice Prefetto dell'Inquisizione Italofona
Alla Comunità dei Fedeli Aristotelici
A chiunque leggerà o si farà leggere queste parole
Saluti

Io, Fuego2806

Dopo un lungo tempo di ritiro spirituale. Mi presento in questo giorno al mondo e all’universalità dei fedeli, riuniti nella Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Romana, come un penitente molto contrito e molto obbediente;
Non potendo più sopportare le tenebre in cui mi costringe il mio allontanamento dalla Vera Fede;
Consapevole delle mie passate azioni e della loro erroneità e inconsistenza di fronte alla Parola dell'Altissimo;
Desiderando fare ammenda per i miei innumerevoli errori e ritornare nella chiara purezza della Grazia Divina;

Affermo pubblicamente in questo giorno che ho compreso il mio errore che mi ha condotto alla colpa suprema condannando la mia anima all'Inferno Lunare, e che desidero pentirmi davanti all'Altissimo attraverso la Sua Santissima Chiesa Aristotelica e Romana dei miei torti, crimini e trasgressioni ed in particolare di avere profanato l’abito talare con azioni contrarie ai voti da me pronunciati e alla Santa Missione del Sacerdozio,

Dichiaro e ammetto dinanzi a tutti:
Che non vi è altro profeta all’infuori di Aristotele e Christos;
Che la simbiosi della loro Rivelazione costituisce il Messaggio Divino, perfetto e immutabile e che il loro messaggio è complementare ed indispensabile per la comprensione degli altri e della Fede Aristotelica;
Che la Santa Chiesa è stata istituita dal Messia Christos, Secondo Profeta del Creatore, e che Sua Santità il Papa, così come San Titus, è il Suo Venerabile Successore, posto a capo della Chiesa per volontà divina e incaricato di rappresentare Dio sulla terra come Suo Vicario;
Che la Santa Chiesa è stata costruita insieme agli Apostoli, i cui unici successori sono i Vescovi e Cardinali della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica così come Christos aveva previsto e voluto che fosse;
Che in virtù di questa successione apostolica esiste un’Unica, Vera, Santa e Universale Chiesa Aristotelica, unica detentrice del ministero divino, per la promozione, diffusione e applicazione della Volontà Divina. Che Essa è indivisibile e che nessun'altra cosiddetta chiesa possa pretendere di essere aristotelica o di essere l’Istituzione dell’Altissimo;
Che il Libro delle Virtù è la base del Dogma Aristotelico e della Santa Dottrina della Chiesa; che il Dogma è indiscutibile, inalienabile, indivisibile e imperituro;
Che la Salvezza delle Anime si ottiene solo attraverso una vita virtuosa, così come insegnato dal Clero, e attraverso l’intercessione dei Sacramenti da esso celebrati;
Che il Diritto Canonico è la Santa Legge della Comunità Aristotelica ed è il prodotto diretto dalla Volontà Divina; che esso ordina e regola la Santa Chiesa e la Comunità dei Fedeli secondo il Dogma e che ogni aristotelico deve attenervisi per conformarsi alle Virtù.

Avendo pubblicamente riconosciuto i miei errori e peccati;
Affermando di avere piena coscienza delle loro conseguenze;
Poiché credo e professo la mia convinzione nella Verità della Rivelazione Divina e nella Santa Chiesa incaricata di vegliarLa e conservarLa:

Dichiaro di implorare Dio di perdonare le mie trasgressioni, il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali, la Santissima Inquisizione e la Santa Chiesa tutta di valutare la mia abiura e il mio sincero desiderio di far parte della Comunità dei Fedeli Aristotelici e del Clero della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica, agognando il giorno in cui finalmente sarò riaccolto nella Comunità Aristotelica, ritrovando me stesso, da ora e per sempre, in grazia di Dio a Lui piacendo. Possa l'Altissimo guidare d’ora in poi tutti i miei passi e far scendere la Sua misericordia su di me.

Conscio delle difficoltà che mi attenderanno e che mi toccherà affrontare, Vi chiedo di valutare e regolarizzare la mia condizione sociale e di fedele Aristotelico.

In Fede
L’umile penitente
Francesco Ivan Dragone Nero [Fuego2806]

Citation:
GDR OFF:
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2444859

Revoca da tutte le cariche: http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=91999430#91999430

Riduzione allo stato laicale: http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=92281252#92281252

Scomunica Latae Sententiae:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=865076#865076

Dernière édition par Fuego2806 le Lun Déc 07, 2020 10:37 pm; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Fuego2806

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 27, 2020 4:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Treviso
On 24 October of the A.D. MCDLXVIII

To His Holiness, the Most Holy Father Sixtus IV, Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church, Supreme Earthly Authority
To His Eminence Adonnis Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres, Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of Victories and Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals
To the Sacred College of Cardinals
At the Italian-speaking Pontifical Consistory
To the Congregation of the Most Holy Inquisition
To the Prefect and Vice Prefect of the Italian-speaking Inquisition
To the Community of the Aristotelian Faithful
Anyone who will read or have himself read these words
Regards

Me, Fuego2806

After a long time of spiritual retreat. On this day I present myself to the world and to the universality of the faithful, gathered in the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church, as a very contrite and very obedient penitent;
No longer being able to bear the darkness in which my estrangement from the True Faith forces me;
Aware of my past actions and of their erroneousness and inconsistency in the face of the Word of the Most High;
Desiring to make amends for my innumerable mistakes and return to the clear purity of Divine Grace;

I publicly affirm on this day that I have understood my mistake which led me to supreme guilt by condemning my soul to Lunar Hell, and that I wish to repent before the Most High through His Most Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church of my wrongs, crimes and transgressions and in particular of having profaned the cassock with actions contrary to the vows I pronounced and to the Holy Mission of the Priesthood,

I declare and admit to all:
That there is no other prophet besides Aristotle and Christos;
That the symbiosis of their Revelation constitutes the Divine Message, perfect and immutable and that their message is complementary and indispensable for the understanding of others and of the Aristotelian Faith;
That the Holy Church was established by Messiah Christos, Second Prophet of the Creator, and that His Holiness the Pope, as well as St. Titus, is His Venerable Successor, placed at the head of the Church by divine will and charged with representing God on earth as His Vicar;
That the Holy Church was built together with the Apostles, whose only successors are the Bishops and Cardinals of the Aristotelian Holy Church as Christos had foreseen and wanted it to be;
That by virtue of this apostolic succession there is a One, True, Holy and Universal Aristotelian Church, the only holder of the divine ministry, for the promotion, dissemination and application of the Divine Will. That it is indivisible and that no other so-called church can claim to be Aristotelian or to be the institution of the Most High;
That the Book of Virtues is the basis of Aristotelian Dogma and the Holy Doctrine of the Church; that the Dogma is indisputable, inalienable, indivisible and imperishable;
That the Salvation of Souls is obtained only through a virtuous life, as taught by the Clergy, and through the intercession of the Sacraments they celebrate;
That Canon Law is the Holy Law of the Aristotelian Community and is the direct product of the Divine Will; that it orders and regulates the Holy Church and the Community of the Faithful according to Dogma and that every Aristotelian must abide by it in order to conform to the Virtues.

Having publicly acknowledged my errors and sins;
Claiming to be fully aware of their consequences;
Because I believe and profess my belief in the Truth of Divine Revelation and in the Holy Church in charge of watching over and preserving It:

I declare to implore God to forgive my transgressions, the Sacred College of Cardinals, the Holy Inquisition and the Holy Church all to evaluate my abjuration and my sincere desire to be part of the Community of the Aristotelian Faithful and the Clergy of the Holy Aristotelian Church, longing for the day when I will finally be welcomed back into the Aristotelian Community, rediscovering myself, from now on and forever, in the grace of God willing to do so. May the Most High guide all my steps from now on and make His mercy descend on me.

Aware of the difficulties that await me and that I will have to face, I ask you to evaluate and regularize my social condition and as a faithful Aristotelian.

In Faith
The humble penitent
Francesco Ivan Dragone Nero [Fuego2806]

Citation:
GDR OFF:
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2444859

Revocation from all offices: http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=91999430#91999430

Reduction to the lay state: http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=92281252#92281252

Excommunication Latae Sententiae:

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=865076#865076
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: