L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Candidates for the Clergy
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 22, 2017 1:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gruia from striling has expressed interest to me to becoming a priest at this rate i will have all the positions filled soon Razz

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 22, 2017 5:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

CatrionaGunn, a new face from Whithorn has expressed interest in taking up the mantle of a Deacon, and I'll move to give her the title once I've seen to her baptism. If all goes well, perhaps we've got the makings of a new Priestess in the works.

Heir of Kingdom of Scotland | Bishop of Whithorn Diocese | Town Mentor for Whithorn |
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
gruia

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 23, 2017 12:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings!
I would like to serve Jah also, for bringing his kind word to Stirling town in Glasgow County.
The people there need to find their path to Jah again and I want to bring my humble assisstance towards this holy task!
hannahm

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 24, 2017 12:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hello there if you wish to serve jah you should attend the seminary

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=10229&start=495

Banner by Joileen
alistair_crowley

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 24, 2018 2:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Maelik of Whithorn has shown interest to become a member of the clergy. I am directing him to enter here and take the seminary.

King of Scotland ~ Banner by Diayania
maelik

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 25, 2018 11:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, your Majesty. I am here, too, and also applying for the seminary.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 13, 2019 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As of the moment, we are in the process of ordaining Eurydice of Holywell in Forum 1. Her ordination will add another priest in control of a parish in the County of Westmorland. This leaves only Liverpool and Manchester not under Roman clergies.

And restless is my heart until it rest in thee. [Bishop of Carlisle]
Talona

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2020 2:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,

i confirm my candidacy to be officially inducted as a member of the clergy who depends on the primacy of ESI, and more particularly of the church of ireland.

Currently, I am parish priest of An Gort in Ireland, diocese of Kilmacduagh. Moreover, I have just been appointed (in game) Metropolitan Bishop of Tuam, I am looking for a real clergy appointment (RP).

Bonjour,

je vous confirme ma candidature pour etre officiellement intronisé membre du clergé qui depend de la primature de ESI, et plus particulierement de l'Eglise d'irlande.

Actuellement, je suis curé de An Gort en irlande, diocèse de Kilmacduagh.
De plus, Je viens d'etre nommé (in game) Eveque métropolitain de Tuam, je recherche une nomination réelle du clergé (RP)

Monseigneur Talona
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 20, 2020 5:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome, Mgr Talona. I suggest that you direct here and make a request to have access to our hall of meeting.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=10272&start=135

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Talona

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 22, 2020 9:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

*talona run to the place, and thanks blazingwill*
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Gnarus

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 27, 2023 10:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
His Holiness Pope Sixtus
The Congregation for the New Apostolate
The Bishops of England, Ireland, and Scotland

Your Holiness, Respected Cardinals and Bishops,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to humbly request consideration for ordination to the priesthood, a vocation that I believe has been a calling from the very depths of my soul, nurtured through years of spiritual dedication, and guided by the wisdom and grace of the Church.

My journey of faith began on the verdant hills of An Gort, Ireland, where I was baptized into the faith by Monsignor William Blazing. It was here, amidst the serene beauty of the Irish countryside, that I first felt the profound calling to serve the Church. The seed of faith planted within me grew into a deep-rooted commitment to the teachings of Aristotle and Christos.

My formal theological education was acquired under the esteemed guidance of Cardinal Kalixtus, who imparted not only knowledge but also a deep reverence for the Church and its mission. It was during this time that my passion for the ministry of the priesthood blossomed, and I became determined to dedicate my life to the service of our faith.

Currently, I am a novice of the Franciscan Order, where I have had the privilege of experiencing the core values of simplicity, humility, and a profound dedication to the service of the marginalized and downtrodden. My time as a novice has deepened my spiritual understanding and has further confirmed my vocation as a servant of the Church.

Your Holiness and Respected Bishops, I believe that my calling to the priesthood is a journey inspired by the Holy Spirit. I am filled with a deep sense of purpose and devotion to the Church and its mission. I am steadfast in my commitment to minister to the spiritual needs of the faithful and to serve as a guardian of the faith.

I kindly request that you consider my application for ordination to the priesthood. It is my sincerest wish to serve the people of the Church, to inspire faith, and to be a shepherd of souls.

I understand the gravity of this request and humbly submit to the guidance and decision of the Church. I assure you that my commitment to the priesthood is unwavering, and I am ready to embrace this holy vocation with an open heart and a steadfast spirit.

I eagerly await your response and am willing to undertake any further steps or examinations required in this sacred process. It is with profound humility and a profound sense of purpose that I submit this request.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and guidance.

Yours faithfully,

Gnarus
Novice of the Franciscan Grey Friars of Liverpool
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 28, 2023 12:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My son, thank you for your letter of motivation. However, our Episcopal Assembly no longer has any power to receive your candidacy. I suggest that you send a copy of your letter to the pope.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 28, 2023 12:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Gnarus, I would like to welcome you to the Church. I have taken the liberty to forward your letter to the Congregation of the New Apostolate and to his Holy Father whom is currently helping out with things that cross our path.

As soon as there is any news, I shall let you know what I know. Again, welcome!

You know his Grace BlazingWill already, allow me to introduce myself as well to you. I am Cinead of Twynholm and currently live in Kirkcudbright where I am the village priest. In addition I am the Bishop of the diocese of Whithorn, and because we only have a limited number of people up north, I am also the Vicar General of Glasgow allowing me to work all over Scotland.

One of my main tasks here in Rome is working on translations of the Dogma of the Church. I have been here shorter than hice Grace BlazingWill or his Excellency Vanyar. So they are probably a better source of information than I am, but I do work with some Cardinals on some projects as well, which is why it is easy for me to bring something to the attention of them.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Gnarus

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 28, 2023 1:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency, encountering so many distinguished bishops in one day is truly an honor. It's a testament to the vibrancy of our Church here in Rome. I'm immensely grateful that you've taken the time to consider my letter.

I'm eager to express my deep aspiration to become a bishop for my kingdom. However, I understand that the ultimate decision rests in the hands of time, which will determine my worthiness.

My commitment to serving the Church is fervent. In Connacht, I actively participate as a member of the governing council, where I've consistently served as an extraordinary council member on various important matters. Nevertheless, I'm motivated to contribute even more to the Church in my region. The solitary active priest we had has ascended to the throne as our King, leaving limited time for administering the sacraments.
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 04, 2023 12:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome brother Gnarus, it is nice to see a fresh face with a keen interest in the Church. I pray that you shall find guidance here in Rome soon and I assure you, you are in good hands of my brothers here.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante
Page 9 sur 10

Sauter vers: