L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] A necessary decision

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Massimox

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 12, 2021 6:41 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] A necessary decision Répondre en citant

Citation:

To the attention of those in charge

For too long I have postponed this moment.
Today I am communicating to you a decision that, although I had already established it during last summer, has been delayed in order to evaluate how much this Church, of which I have long been a strenuous defender, has abandoned its Nobles and those who have truly worked for it.

When I was asked to point out the distortions of the Golden Bulla, I was Lord of the Republic of Florence. I did so, because I truly believed that the Church was the right way, in politics, in everyday life. The guide in making our choices in every sphere.
When Cardinals and other Priests asked me, when I was a Minister, to carefully evaluate the legitimacy of certain choices, I listened to them, still thinking that it was for the good of all.
When a clearly false document was written to "protect" the city of Orbetello, I kept silent, believing that even that was a choice to protect the security of the Republic and the Empire.

I was happy and proud to be awarded a Duchy by the Church and to have administered it for a long time. I have supported the required Auxilium, unlike so many others who will suffer no consequences; I am the only Noble, among dozens, who has cared to use the Noble Court, left abandoned for a long time.

There came a time, however, when I finally understood. This Church is no longer the one that once cared for souls.
Politics, power, military force, personal interests, defiance, hatred, anger, resentment.
This is what I have seen in an Italian Church that I can no longer understand and trust.

A sentence carried out in a ridiculous and unjust trial are only the last of a long series of pieces that have made me lose all faith in this Institution.
Credibility given to excommunicated people, former criminals, people whose word should be worth nothing compared to that of a Pontifical Nobleman.
Lack of respect from the Priests themselves, who have appealed to me by name or as messere, ignoring the luster given me by His Holiness as Duke.
A sentence that seeks to strike me personally, as a politician, as a man, as a nobleman.
Another trial that, regardless of the sentence that will follow, by its mere conduct represents the most absurd thing that can be performed.

All this is unacceptable.

In my heart I will always remain an Aristotelian and my faith will not waver, but the same cannot be said for my trust in the representatives of the Roman Church.
Therefore, today I give back to the Roman Church the Duchy of Neptune, its lands, its men and all the rights and duties that are linked to this title.

I owe nothing more to those who never gave anything.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 13, 2021 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

To the attention of Massimo Decimo Centurioni;

As you already know, in my last letter I was concerning about some affairs that must be treated in a private way. Your kindness has guided you to show me this pamphlet in Aristotle's Square, which I thank you, since I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. I'm not that often in public places due to my duties at the Pontifical Heraldry College.
    It's a huge pity to loose someone that defines himself as a loyal believer to the Aristotle's community; sometimes God puts us in a difficult situation as a way to proof ourselves. I can only tell you that our choices are what actually define us.

Nevertheless, please, don't hesitate to take these words as a consolation; we met each other time ago when you made me know your complaint against another faithful and noble lady, as well as we shared some letters regarding your duties as pontifical Duke. Therefore, I'm really sorry this is the path you choose, and I would like to make you know that I respect it. I see you worked to serve the Church. I know that, because you did a great effort to make things work.

Although you're not a noble of the Equestrian Order no more, you're still a faithful; I know you will work to elevate the Church and God, that you will always act correctly, as the Prophets and the Holy Mother Church taught us. We all are servants of God regardless.

About the Heraldry affairs, I assure you this will be taken in consideration so your resignation may be registered.

May always God guide you, brother.

San Benedetto, 13rd March 1469.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: