L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Important announcement by the Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 14, 2020 10:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Episcopal Assembly of the British Isles

Call for Candidacy for the Primate of the British Isles

On behalf of the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland, and Ireland, We, His Excellency William Blazing, OFM, Bishop Primate of England, Scotland and Ireland; Bishop of Portsmouth,

Are announcing

the opening of the application for candidacy for the role of Bishop Primate of the Primacy of the British Isles.

Candidates must send their curriculum vitae and letter of motivation by private message. The candidacies must respect the Statutes of the Primacy of British Isles. Any applicant must comply with the canonical requirements.

The deadline for submitting applications is five (5) days from the publication of this document.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the 14th day of July, in the year of grace MCDLXVIII,

For the Episcopal Assembly of the British Isles,

His Excellency William Blazing, OFM
    Primate of the British Isles
    Bishop of Portsmouth

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 24, 2020 12:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
--------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------Primacy of the British Isles

-------------------------------------------------New Primate of the British Isle

To the attention of all faithful of the Aristotelian Church,
    To all who will read or will be read to,

By the Grace of the Most High and the will manifested by the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland and Ireland,
    We, the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland and Ireland, in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle and Christos our Prophets,

Announce with joy the re-election to the charge of Primate of the British Isles:

Monsignor William Blazing, OFM, Bishop of Portsmouth!

May the Lord grant him a fruitful mission among us.

Given in Canterbury on the 24th day of July, in the year of grace MCDLXVIII, the 2nd year of the Pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus the fourth.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

For the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland and Ireland,

HE William Blazing, OFM
    Bishop of Portsmouth

Code:
[quote][color=transparent]--------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/K9Y4vwh/Coat-of-Arms-Primate-of-the-British-Isles.png[/img]

[color=transparent]----------------------------------------------------[/color][color=#28434F][size=28]P[/size][size=24]rimacy[/size] of the [size=28]B[/size][size=24]ritish [/size][size=28]I[/size][size=24]sles[/size][/color]

[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------[/color][color=#28434F][size=18][b]New Primate of the British Isle[/b][/size][/color]

[list]
[i]
[color=#28434F][b]T[/b][/color]o the attention of all faithful of the Aristotelian Church,
[color=#28434F][b]T[/b][/color]o all who will read or will be read to,

[color=#28434F][b]B[/b][/color]y the Grace of the Most High and the will manifested by the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland and Ireland,
[color=#28434F][b]W[/b][/color]e, the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland and Ireland, in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle and Christos our Prophets,

[/i]
[list]
[color=#28434F][b]A[/b][/color]nnounce with joy the re-election to the charge of Primate of the British Isles:

[size=14]Monsignor [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=blazingwill]William Blazing, OFM[/url], Bishop of Portsmouth![/size]

[color=#28434F][b]M[/b][/color]ay the Lord grant him a fruitful mission among us.
[/list]
[i]
[size=11]Given in Canterbury on the 24th day of July, in the year of grace MCDLXVIII, the 2nd year of the Pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus the fourth.[/size][/i] [/list]
[list]
[b]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam[/b]

For the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland and Ireland,

[i]HE William Blazing, OFM
Bishop of Portsmouth
[/i]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/BLJfAs4.png[/img]
[img]https://s26.postimg.cc/ozpy6o9d5/Seal_Blazingwill_gld.png[/img][/list]
[/quote]

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 11, 2020 6:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Adelheid de Lancastre Cognin Franchesse von Waldershut, by the Grace of God, The First Queen of Connacht.

The Aristotelian friendship

Peace & Hail !

As a faithful Aristotelian believer and in the desire to make known and promote the holy words of God through the Roman Aristotelian Church, the sole holder of the true faith, we actively encourage every inhabitant of the Kingdom of Connacht to receive the sacrament of Aristotelian baptism.

If you have the desire to receive the sacrament of baptism in Aristotelian friendship, you can contact the Primate of the British Isles, Monsignor William Blazing [[char]Blazingwill[/char]].

May God bless Connacht people

[center]Sealed and given at Trim on the Vth day of October Anno Domini MCDLXVIII,
during the reign of Adelheid de Lancastre Cognin Franchesse von Waldershut

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 26, 2020 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of Apostolic Heralds

We, His Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Primat of the Holy Empire, Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele Outside the Walls, Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, High Apostolic Commissioner, Archbishop of Trier, Archbishop of Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church

Appoint

• Costance Élyse Del Casalièr [ Constance Elyse DC ]
    • Ariana Anthea Del Casalièr [ ArianaAnthea Del Casalièr ]
    • Francesco Maria Sforza [ Francesco_maria ]

as Apostolic Heralds of the Congregation for the New Apostolate in the lands of the British Isles' Primacy.

Their task is to encourage and guide the recruitment of new clerics, to assist His Excellency the Primate of the British Isles in administrative management and to promote the Holy Aristotelian Church with the prerogatives and powers reserved for the representatives of the Apostolic High Commissioner.

We expect a fruitful and fraternal collaboration between them and the territorial hierarchies and we thank them in advance for their availability.

Strong in Faith!

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XXV.XI.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 20, 2021 9:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Call for Candidacy for the Primate of the British Isles

On behalf of the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland, and Ireland, We, His Excellency William Blazing, OFM, Bishop Primate of England, Scotland and Ireland; Bishop of Portsmouth,

Are announcing

the opening of the application for candidacy for the role of Bishop Primate of the Primacy of the British Isles.

Candidates must send their curriculum vitae and letter of motivation by private message. The candidacies must respect the Statutes of the Primacy of British Isles. Any applicant must comply with the canonical requirements.

The deadline for submitting applications is five (5) days from the publication of this document.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the 20th day of January, in the year of grace MCDLXIX,

Bishop of Portsmouth

Code:
[quote][list]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/K9Y4vwh/Coat-of-Arms-Primate-of-the-British-Isles.png[/img][/list]
[list][color=#28434F][size=28]E[/size][size=24]piscopal[/size] [size=28]A[/size][size=24]ssembly[/size] of the [size=28]B[/size][size=24]ritish [/size][size=28]I[/size][size=24]sles[/size][/color]

[size=18][color=darkblue][b]Call for Candidacy for the Primate of the British Isles[/b][/color][/size]

[i]On behalf of the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland, and Ireland, We, His Excellency William Blazing, OFM, Bishop Primate of England, Scotland and Ireland; Bishop of Portsmouth,[/i]

[b][i]Are announcing[/i][/b]

Candidates must send their curriculum vitae and letter of motivation by private message. The candidacies must respect the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=872162#872162]Statutes of the Primacy of British Isles[/url]. Any applicant must comply with the canonical requirements.

[i]Given in Rome on the 20th day of January, in the year of grace MCDLXIX,

[img]https://s26.postimg.cc/ozpy6o9d5/Seal_Blazingwill_gld.png[/img]
[b]His Excellency William Blazing, OFM
Bishop of Portsmouth[/i][/b][/list][/quote]

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 21, 2021 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Closure of the call for Candidacy for the Primate of the British Isles

Are announcing

the closure of the application for candidacy for the role of Bishop Primate of the Primacy of the British Isles.

Further details will be announced later.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the 21st day of January, in the year of grace MCDLXIX,

Bishop of Portsmouth

Code:
[quote][list]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/K9Y4vwh/Coat-of-Arms-Primate-of-the-British-Isles.png[/img][/list]
[list][color=#28434F][size=28]E[/size][size=24]piscopal[/size] [size=28]A[/size][size=24]ssembly[/size] of the [size=28]B[/size][size=24]ritish [/size][size=28]I[/size][size=24]sles[/size][/color]

[size=18][color=darkblue][b]Call for Candidacy for the Primate of the British Isles[/b][/color][/size]

[i]On behalf of the Episcopal Assembly of England, Scotland, and Ireland, We, His Excellency William Blazing, OFM, Bishop Primate of England, Scotland and Ireland; Bishop of Portsmouth,[/i]

[b][i]Are announcing[/i][/b]

the closure of the application for candidacy for the role of Bishop Primate of the Primacy of the British Isles.

Further details will be announced later.

[i]Given in Rome on the 21st day of January, in the year of grace MCDLXIX,

[img]https://s26.postimg.cc/ozpy6o9d5/Seal_Blazingwill_gld.png[/img]
[b]His Excellency William Blazing, OFM
Bishop of Portsmouth[/i][/b][/list][/quote]

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 10, 2021 1:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Congregation for the New Apostolate
    Appointment of the Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury

We, Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Dean of the Sacred College, Primate of the Holy Empire, Archbishop of Trier and Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo, Governor of the Patrimony of St. Titus, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of St. John Lateran, Golden Star of the Order of the Star of Aristotle, as Apostolic High Commissioner of the Congregation for the New Apostolate

Since the venerable archiepiscopal see of Canterbury has been vacant for a long time, we consider it convenient and necessary that the faithful of the said archdiocese finally have a guide and a religious leader chosen from among the best children consecrated to God. delegated to us by His Holiness Sixtus IV, and in His name, as Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, we decided, established, decreed and instituted, the appointment of Monsignor William Blazing [Blazingwill] as Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury and on whom the responsibility inherent in the apostolic work and tradition begun by the Apostles in the time of our Messiah and continued to this day by his successors falls. May the Most High guide and guard him and all the faithful of the Archdiocese of Canterbury.

+ Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam +

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, IX.IV.MCDLIX Sixti IV PP Anno III

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 28, 2021 9:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To His Holiness Sixtus IV, the Supreme Pontiff,
    To my brothers and sisters in the British episcopate,
    To my brothers and sisters in the British clergy,
    To the faithful of the metropolitan archdiocese of Canterbury,

From His Grace Msgr William Blazing, OFM
    Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury
    Inquisitor of the Faith
    Franciscan Grey Friar of Liverpool
    Earl of Bassetlaw
    Viscount of Osney
    Baron of Dorchester-on-Thames

Why I remain a faithful Universal and Roman Aristotelian
    Against those who attack the Church of England, Scotland and Ireland with lies on their religious leaders

When I was Primate of the British Isles, I have come across different lackings in our local Church but that of a flock without a shepherd was intolerable. When the see of Canterbury was proposed, I answered generously as always not seeking other desires but to serve even if I was downhearted of leaving my beloved diocese of Portsmouth. The venerable archepiscopal see of Canterbury has been vacant for a long time, it was considered convenient and necessary that the faithful of the said archdiocese finally have a guide and a religious leader, chosen from among the best children consecrated to Jah.

The nameless creature and his henchmen were not happy with this new nomination and tried to kill the flock by attacking its leaders. On the 13th of April 1469, by an official letter from the Congregation of the New Apostolate, I was informed that
      Citation:
      Our Aristotelian Holy Church, while it never tires of spreading the truth of the Faith and promoting Aristotelian Friendship, finds itself in recent times to be oppressed by powers that would like to see it in ruins to make the temporal interests of tyrannical figures prevail. These people are moved by the Nameless Creature who has already led astray and led to perdition some important clerics of Our Holy Church.

Yes, this letter showed a bigger picture, important members of the clergy of Our Holy Church had been led astray and to perdition to the point of telling lies, a brazen disregard for the Truth, just like Daju, an apostle, who made false accusations against Christos, as a result of being fearful of a revolt, our Holy Prophet was taken into custody. I do not invent these lies for I could read further on that,
      Citation:
      There have been rumours that You have seen you wandering around the city of Bologna where a ridiculous meeting of these crazy criminals called the "Council of Bologna" is taking place.

These lies were supposed to attack us and take us down. I was falsely accused of participating in a gathering. On which basis are these lies founded for there are neither signs nor words of my person in the City of Bologna, a place that I have never set foot not even when I was a Royal Ambassador of England to the Franche-Compte in the Sacrum Imperium Romanorum Nationis Germanicæ (SRING).

Instead of flabbergasting me, this letter brings much sadness as it is a repetition of what happened on the 7th of October 1467 when, as the then rector of the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland, I was informed that a secret investigation had taken place within the said institution by the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith and they had found teachings of
      Citation:
      blatant deficiencies in catechesis and heretical

Thanks to an inquiry by the Grand Inquisitor, the allegations of heresy against the rector and the teachers of the Seminary were seen to be unfounded. However, the interferences from outside prevented a proper administration of the Seminary, so the latter was closed.

A thorough study of the Dogma teaches us that "the service of the Church must be based on a total and definite gift of self. The man who wishes to dedicate his life to Jah must not do so half-heartedly, and in his gift, he must not seek his own self-interest, which would compromise the whole structure." Jah, whose will is sometimes incomprehensible, sometimes writes straight with crooked lines, for unbeknownst to Daju or the rumour-monger within the Church today, they had been instrumental in fulfilling the desire of Jah, that is, to give me a chance to make public my real intentions.

This said, in the years of generous and faithful service to the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, I have come to understand that it is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Again as I take a new responsibility within the Church, new gossip comes to light. What these shameful people do not know is that we the faithful of England, Scotland and Ireland, we have never received noble papal titles, we have never been called "beloved son in the Faith, symbol of Aristotelian virtue and charity" like the same one who today attack the Church from within and without. We do not fight for a crown that withers and dies. We serve a worthier cause, that of spreading the truth of the Faith and promoting Aristotelian Friendship, hoping that with an enlightened intellect souls will willingly choose the Roman Church, consequently have access to the Solar Paradise.

The faithful of England, Scotland and Ireland knows that the clothing of their clergies has the smell of dust and sweat and blood because in their travels to spread the Holy Truth, they have been beaten by thieves, they have known the stormy seas, for the spread of the Divine Truth. As for myself, my grey Franciscan habit, testify for me. It testifies for the days spent in the slums helping the sick and the poor, giving them free bread, vegetables and meat so that they can grow stronger and participate in the city and Church life. It speaks of the many, thanks to the grace of Jah, I have brought back to the True Faith throughout my journeys in England. My habit has no smell of moisture or mould because I lock myself from the people I am supposed to serve. It testifies my availability to anyone who wishes to meet me.

By my presence, not by words but by the example of charity and mercy, the followers of Daju questions my fidelity to the True Faith, to the Dogma and the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church. I thank them for it as I can now answer with ink.

Firstly, I am an Aristotelian because I believe that now as in the past, and independent of us, Jah stands behind the Church, and we cannot be near Him without staying within His Church. I belong to the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church because, despite everything, I believe that it is His Church, not ours. It is the Church which, despite all the human weaknesses present in her, brings us to Jah. Only through the Church can I receive Him as a living and powerful reality, here and now. Without the Church, the image of Jah would evaporate, it would crumble, it would disappear. And what would become of mankind deprived of Jah?

Secondly, I am in the Church for the same reasons that I am an Aristotelian. Because one cannot believe, in isolation. Faith is possible in communion with other believers. Faith by its very nature is a force that binds. And this faith must be ecclesial, or it is not faith at all. And just as one does not believe, in isolation, but only in communion with others, neither can one have faith out of one's own initiative or invention.

Thirdly, I remain in the Church because I believe that faith, realizable only in the Church and not against her, is a true necessity for the human being and the world. I remain in the Church because only the faith the Church professes can save man.

Fourthly, I remain in the Church and faithful to her because she is the guarantor of the True Faith because she gives us the Sacred Doctrine which shows us the way to the Solar Paradise and because she gives us the Laws which allow true peace, for where there is order, there is peace.

To conclude this letter, devoted Brothers and Sisters of England, Scotland and Ireland, I would like to quote the words of the Sacred College of Cardinals who says in the theological dissertation against schism "the Church is not without fault. The Church is human, it is vulnerable, it is vulnerable. It is not immortal." We have and will encounter many difficulties on our path in serving the Church, but we should not stray from that path, let us remain strong, vigilant and knowing.

With malice toward none, not even for the rumour-monger who tries to step on the faithful of England, Scotland and Ireland by attacking its shepherds, but with charity for all, with firmness in the right as Jah gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the Church’s wounds, to care for her who shall have borne the battle and for her children, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church.

Let us remain Roman, Aristotelian, united with Jah forever.

Peace and Goodwill,

His Grace Msgr William Blazing, OFM
      Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury
      Franciscan Grey Friar of Liverpool
      Earl of Bassetlaw
      Viscount of Osney
      Baron of Dorchester-on-Thames

Given in Canterbury, on the XIV day of April of the Year of Grace MCDLXIX, Third of the Pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 22, 2021 7:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Congregation for the New Apostolate
    On the formation of the faithful for the sacrament of Baptism in the British Isles

Our mission as Carthulary of the British Islands is to know the territorial reality and evaluate the needs of the peoples who live in these islands so that we can help to recover the True Faith and increase the number of the children of the Most High.
    A fundamental step for every man and woman who chooses to become part of the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church is the sacrament of Baptism. It is the first and most important sacrament that unites the faithful forever to the entire Holy Church, therefore it is indispensable that who desires this sacrament is properly formed and prepared to know the principal truths of our True Faith.

However, I was able to personally verify that in a reality such as that of the British Islands it would be difficult for the faithful to take part in institutionalized courses, therefore, having heard the opinion of our superiors, we establish that:

- all ordained clerics in possession of at least the diploma of Pastorale Maxima are authorized to hold basic training courses in preparation for Baptism in the taverns of their cities.

- in these training courses, both personal and group, the concise explanation of the Aristotelian Creed, the Dogma, the Book of Virtues and the structure of our Holy Church should never be lacking.

- however, we reiterate the opportunity to suggest to the faithful, especially those who manifest their intention to serve the Lord in the Holy Church, to suggest that they also follow the Pastorale Base Course.

This possibility is given in order to favor evangelization and the growth of the number of the faithful in the British Islands for the greater glory of the Most High and his Holy Aristotelian Church.

+ Fortes in Fide +

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XXII.V.MCDLXIX Sixti IV PP Anno III

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 21, 2021 10:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Putting it up for the records.

Citation:

On the so-called Council of Faiths in England.

We, His Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Primat of the Holy Empire, Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele Outside the Walls, Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, High Apostolic Commissioner, Archbishop of Trier, Archbishop of Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church

Decree

that the Council of Faiths established by the English Crown is an institution not recognised by the Holy Aristotelian Church and the result of heterodox deviance.

No cleric shall, therefore, take part in it (they are only allowed to intervene to communicate In Gratibus nominees in the dioceses).

Strong in Faith!

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, VIII.II.MCDLXIX Sixti IV PP Anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala

Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 13, 2023 9:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of Cinead as Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Glasgow

Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
    Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the appointment of Monsignor Cinead of Twynholm, Suffragan Bishop of Whithorn, as Vicar General, within the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Glasgow.

In his new role, the new Vicar General will have the primary responsibility of assisting the Metropolitan Archbishop of Glasgow in his administrative and pastoral duties.

While the Metropolitan See of Glasgow is vacant, the new Vicar General will act, under the supervision and leadership of the Apostolic High Commissioner, assisting him in the execution of the administrative and pastoral activities of the Archdiocese.

May Saint Himerius accompany you in your new duties.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the tenth day of June in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 25, 2023 3:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of the Diocesan Administrator of Glasgow

Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
    Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, High Apostolic Commissioner and Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, Vice Dean of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, Lusophone General Inquisitor, Primate of Portugal, Metropolitan Archbishop of Braga, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al,

We name Mother Flaminia [Flaminia] as Diocesan Administrator of the Metropolitan Archbishop of Glasgow.

In her duties, considering that the diocese is in Sede Vacante, the new Diocesan Administrator will have the primary and principal task of giving advice and assistance to the High Apostolic Commissioner and the Vicar General of Glasgow, under his instructions, orders and authority.

May Saint Himerius accompany you in your new duties.

Fortes in Fide!

Given at Rome, in the Palazzo dei Convertendi, on the twenty-fourth day of July in the year of Our Lord MCDLXXI. V of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 sur 9

Sauter vers: