L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 02, 2021 2:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ordenatus, Christopher - Kalixtus

Your lessons are waiting in your classrooms. For you Christopher since the 13th of February. So i don't know why you asking here for it. I hope you will enjoy it

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 08, 2021 11:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The little Princess arrived from Ireland. Her personal guards remained at the entrance, and she followed the direction given to her by her mother.

Ever since she was a child, Blanca had always had a fascination for God, for the church. She had always loved to read the Book of Virtues, and she spent long moments in prayer. Her parents, the late King Carloman of Lancastre and her mother Adelheid, the current Queen of Ireland, had always brought up their children to love God, to respect others and to be virtuous.
    Sweet-natured and extremely kind, the pious girl presented herself to the first person she met.

- Greetings. I'm Blanca of Lancastre, Princess of Ireland. I would like to join the benches of the students of Rome, please. I live in An Caiseal, Laighean.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 12, 2021 2:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Blancah

Welcome to Rome, Princess. Welcome to the Pontifical University. I am Cardinal Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle. I am the Rector of the University.

Ah I knew your father and I know your mother. Both only slightly, but at least I would recognise them if they passed me.
    Kalixtus laughed.

So you want to study here, I think that's great. What are your goals in your studies? Have you already received baptism?

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 24, 2021 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: Hubertusz Répondre en citant

Hubertusz walks the corridors and search the right room. Finaly he find the registration room. Blessed be Aristotle! - says to himself.

Respect Eminence!

I am Hubertusz Losonci, servant of the Lord. I want learn, as just I can. But first Pastoral Prima and Maxima what I will need if I know well.

Hope I will be a student and I will not cause disappointment.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 26, 2021 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Hubertusz

Laudetur Dominum.

Welcome to Rome. I am Cardinal Kalixtus, the Rector of this University. I hope you had a good journey. Where are you from, Hubertusz?

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 26, 2021 5:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Father, I'm came from the Hungarian Kingdom. I live in the capital city, Esztergom.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 26, 2021 8:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Hubertuz

So than i will teach you fist the Pastoral Prima. Follow me to your classroom Hubertusz.

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 26, 2021 9:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am thankful.
Domonkos

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 7:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A young man arrives in the halls of the university, who traveled from Székesfehérvár all the way to Rome to study.

I apply with the utmost respect to Cardinal Kalixtus for his contribution to the commencement of my theological studies.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blancah

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 13, 2021 10:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- I wish to spread the Aristotelian faith in Ireland. We have few, if any, Roman prelates. I would like to be able to give Masses, baptize women, men, children, do weddings, teach people about God and his values. And later on, I would like to become a Cardinal.

- My brother, my sisters and I, we have been brought up in the faith of the Roman Aristotelian Church, since we were little, by our parents. My father is no longer here, but my mother is still faithful to Rome and its church. I know they will be proud of my commitment to the church.

She smiled at him gently and with a slight shyness before answering.

- Yes, I was baptised in France, we lived in Flanders before coming to Ireland.

She handed him the document she had brought with her.

Tymothé de Nivellus a écrit:

Son Éminence Monseigneur Tymothé de Nivellus
Cardinal-diacre de Saint-Martin du Janicule
Vice-primat de France
Archevêque métropolitain Émérite
Préfets des Chapelles
Préfet de l'Office de la Presse et du Parchemin

ÆDICTVM - BAPTISMATA

Nous, Tymothé de Nivellus, en tant que Cardinal Vice-primat et Archevêque de Reims, aux paroissiens, fidèles, visiteurs et gens de toutes horizons, à qui de droit.

Par la présente, faisons annonce du baptême de la fille Blanca Hafsa de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershurt [Blancah], le 8 octobre 1468 en la Chapelle de l'oratoire Saint-Tertullien de Gent. . La cérémonie fut célébré par Gardenor à titre d'Officiant.

Les parrains:

• Marraine : Cira de Leffe-Sparte Llobregat de la Duranxie [/b] [Cira ]

Donné en la Cathédrale de Reims, le 14 mai de l'An de Grâce 1468.

Ab origine fidelis, Dominus vabiscum.

Lilly Riderikes

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 17, 2021 3:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After her first try... in german, and a little intermzzo in the gardens... Lilly takes courage and returns to the registration building... she might not speak English, but getting entrance in English is faster she had heard. So she ends up in that spot...

waiting for her turn. In her head she wispers the credo to keep calm.

But in a awfull lot of time, even after the promise of being there... Lilly gets disappointed. She was willing to attend the Pastorale Prima.

She also would like to talk about the Church in Holland, but knowing His Eminenz had to little time she wouldn't disturb him with that by now.

Dernière édition par Lilly Riderikes le Ven Mai 21, 2021 7:27 pm; édité 1 fois
Chireadan

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 19, 2021 11:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A not very young and visibly tired of life man entered the room. The man was dressed modestly, typical for a person living behind the abbey walls.

Laudentur Aristo - he said calmly, after bowing before his excellency - My name is Chireadan, I come from the Kingdom of Poland, but I live within the walls of the Abbey of Heiligenbronn. I have spent my time contemplating and reflecting on the meaning of my life, it took a long time, but I decided that I would like to spread the work of Aristotle. I ask you to accept me into the Seminary and to show me the way to follow.
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 5:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello my hame is Ashton. I have been a priest for many years and have attended courses before, but alas my knowledge has almost disappeared. So I woild like to start again
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 4:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Domonkos

Welcome to the University. I am Cardinal Kalixtus. Have you already received other accreditations. The theology course is for advanced students.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 4:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Blancah

That's good, then we'll start with the Pastoral Maxima. Here is your classroom.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 3 sur 16

Sauter vers: