L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Heraldic Affairs of an Irish Queen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adelheid.

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 09, 2021 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Heraldic Affairs of an Irish Queen Répondre en citant

Queen Adelheid had come all the way from Ireland to bring her personal affairs up to date. She had waited too long since the death of her husband, and now had to think about serious matters concerning herself and the future.

So she waited to be greeted by someone while sweeping away some dust that had clung to her dress with her left hand. Her right hand holding different papers.

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 09, 2021 4:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Normally she was always at the San Benedetto palace, working on heraldry stuff, but the day was sunny and she thought she deserved a little walk with one of the Pope's horses, so she could proof its value; actually, she was coming back when she heard that the Queen of Ireland was there, waiting to be attended. With a great joy, she took off the gloves and went to greet her, with the honors a queen deserved.

– Your Imperial and Royal Majesty, my dear cousin, it's always a delight to see you, even more after all this time! -She was approaching while saying this, but once she was near enough, she did a bow. She felt a great respect for her.– I hope you enjoyed the way up here, how are my cousins? And the beautiful Princess Elizabeth?

She still had the riding crop and gloves in her hand, and the cap with a feather, because she was returning from riding in the outskirts of the city of Rome. She hardly had time to remove anything she was wearing, not even the fine fur and leather coat.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adelheid.

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 09, 2021 6:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Queen was delighted to see Ines coming to meet her. She gave her a nice smile before taking her arm to walk a few steps, like two old friends! Well, except that Ines is not old! Neither is Adel, not that old in any case... huhu!

- Ah my dear, I am happy to see you again! How are you doing ? I have a lot of things to see with Rome, and I put off doing it for too long. I haven't really had my mind on all this since Carl's passing. But it's time for me to get my act together in every way.

Blanca has come with me, she's at the Palazzetto dei Lancastre with the last two babies of the family. Yes, my dear, you have two new little cousins called Artur-Octavio, and Franz-Athan. As for Elisabeth, she is also doing very well, as well as Eudes and Chlotilde, they have stayed in Ireland for this time.

Can we go to an office so we can talk in peace ?

She smiled a little, and followed Ines into an office where they could talk freely without being disturbed.

[A few moments later in a private office of the Papal Heraldry]

The Queen took her seat after Ines' invitation and gave the first reason for her visit.

- I would like to have my heraldic arms validated. There is the coat of arms of the Viscounty of Provence, which is recognised by Rome, and my barony of Torri in Sabina.

She handed him the first drawing before moving on to the rest of her presence here.

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 10, 2021 12:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Both Royalties walking down the street - well, not the street, but you understood. She looked at the Queen, always being that kind and beautiful, maybe she was killing the most beautiful Irish lads. Who knows! She agreed with Her Majesty and entered a room for a more private meeting, and in the meanwhile, Inès took off the bonnet and let the whip in a chair. She would have loved to talk for a few minutes more about their families, but Adelheid came to treat heraldry affairs, so she only replied her instead of starting a full conversation. Inès, with a polite smile, invited Adelheid to sit dow wherever she wanted to.

– I am so happy for you, I would love to see my newborn cousins. If you please, I'll make you a visit soon. Did you like my gift? If I would have known, I would have sent two rattles instead of one.

She laughed, but who knows what God has reserved us?

The room was one of the biggest they had at the San Benedetto palace. Adelheid should know it very well, since she was time ago in charge of that places. Inès served some wine to the Queen, then approached to see the coat of arms she showed.

– Oh my...! Swans! I loooooove it! -Exclaimed happily and asked for the paper; she took it between her hands, and put it against the sunlight. That way she could appreciate better the finesse art.– I see the crown is not centered at all, is that normal? We can fix it so you don't have that much work Your Majesty, after that we will register it, of course.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Adelheid.

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 10, 2021 3:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Adel smiled happily at Ines before nodding after taking a sip of wine. Blanca and the twins were staying at the family's Petit Palais, so the Lancastre took Ines' hand between hers and replied.

- We shall welcome you with great pleasure! Come whenever you like, we are at the Palazetto dei Lancastre until tomorrow. The rattle is very appreciated, yes! Thank you very much for this gift. But I had to buy a second one, because I didn't expect to have two sons instead of one.

A little amused laugh as she releases her cousin's hand.

- Your outfit tells me that you like riding a horse, doesn't it ? Personally, I like it a lot too, but I have much less time now, unfortunately.

The Queen goes off into happy memories for a few moments, thinking of the long rides she and her husband used to take on the green plains of Ireland, and in the other places where they had lived together.
    Then the words of the pretty Princess of Castile brought her back to the present conversation.

- I like swans too, but originally I had angels as supporters. Unfortunately I had to change them when I became a pontifical noble.

She then looks at the drawing and searches through her papers, frowning, before presenting another drawing.

- This is the wrong drawing I gave you, here it is.

- I also want to register my family record at the heraldry.

Citation:
ROYAL HOUSE DE COGNIN-FRANCHESSE VON WALDERSHUT

Blazoning : Ermine with a griffin Sable and Or.

Family motto : "Nemo Iniuriae Semper Fidelis" (No injustice, always faithful)

Family head : Adelheid de Cognin Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Adelheid.]

Heir : Blanca Hafsa [IG : Blancah]

• First generation

1 Late François Arnaud de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut* (1410/1456)
    = wife, late Maria-Ange di Carpetra Casaviecchi* (1417/1456)

• Second generation

From the legitimate union of François Arnaud de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut & Maria-Ange di Carpetra Casaviecchi

1.1 Late Franz De Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut* (1432/1460)
    = wife, late Élisabeth* (1431/1460)

1.2 Marianne de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Mammylou] (1432/ - ) Teutonic Knight
    = husband Gustave von Halten (1422/14..) Dead in 1463 [IG : Gustavev]

1.3 George de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut* (14../ - )

1.4 Lily-Jane de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut (14../ - ) Countess of Lavaur, Lady of Labastida Sant Pèire, Lady of Le Lauzet
    = husband Izidore de Castelléo

1.5 Iphiginie de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut* (1440/ - )

• Third generation

From the legitimate union of Franz De Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut & Élisabeth

1.1.1 Emmerich de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Emmery] (1445/ - ) Imperial Knight, Count of Schaan (Empire)
    Baptized on December 5, 1462, by Monsignor Alexandre Farnèse, in the Cathedral of Dôle and sponsored by Elektra d'Acoma.

1.1.2 Late Kjerstin de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Kjerstin.] (1448/1465) Dead.

1.1.3 Adelheid de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Adelheid.] (1448/ - ) Queen of Ireland, Queen of Connacht, Baroness of Torri in Sabina (Merit Barony, Rome), Baroness of Maynooth (Retirement fiefdom, Ireland), Viscountess of Marignane (Merit Viscounty, Provence), Lady of Sornay (vassal lordship, Franche-Comté), Great Master of the Order of the Rose of Gold.
    Baptized on December 15, 1463, by Chaplain Reki de Grimaud, in the Chapel of Saint Martin in the county of Bâle and sponsored by Hermess.
    Married on May 25, 1465, by Monsignor Portalis de Vandimion, in the oratory of Saint Tertullian of the Alcazaba de la Rose, a Lancastrian family domain.
    = husband Late Carloman I de Lancastre [IG : Karloman] (1441 / - ) ex-King of Ireland, ex-Lord of Greasque (Vassalic, Provence), ex-Great Master of the Order of the Rose of Gold
    Baptized on December 25, 1464, in the church of Bourg by Pie II of Valence, Cardinal-Archbishop of Lyon.

1.1.4 Gauderich De Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Gauderich] (1449/ - )

From adoption by Marianne De Cognin-Franchesse & Gustave von Halten.

1.2.1 Ambroise von Halten [IG : Ambroise.] (1444/ - )

From the legitimate union of Lily-Jane De Cognin-Franchesse & Izidore de Castelléo

1.4.1 Catherine Elisabeth de Castelléo [IG : Catherine_Elisabeth] (14../ - )

• Fourth generation

From the legitimate union of Adelheid de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut & Carloman Hassan Saiid de Lancastre

1.1.3.1 Eudes Ismaël de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Eudes.], Prince of Ireland, Knight Companion of the Golden Rose, Duke of Wexford (fiefdom of apanage, Ireland)
    Baptized the 14 may 1468 by Gardenor in the Chapel of the Saint-Tertullian Oratory in Gent.

1.1.3.2 Blanca Hafsa de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Blancah], Princess of Ireland, Lady Companion of the Golden Rose, Duchess of Killarney (fiefdom of apanage, Ireland)
    Baptized the 14 may 1468 by Gardenor in the Chapel of the Saint-Tertullian Oratory in Gent.

1.1.3.3 Elisabeth Carlotha de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Elisabeth.carlotha], Princess of Ireland, Lady Companion of the Golden Rose, Duchess of Cahir (fiefdom of apanage, Ireland), Baroness of Ashford (fiefdom of merit, Connacht)

1.1.3.4 Artur Octavio de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Artur_octavio], Prince of Ireland and Knight Companion of the Golden Rose,
    Baptized the ..

1.1.3.5 Franz Athan de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Franz_athan], Prince of Ireland and Knight Companion of the Golden Rose,
    Baptized the ..

From adoption by Adelheid de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut & Carloman I de Lancastre

1.1.3.1bis Alienore de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Alieneure], Princess of Ireland

1.1.3.2bis Chlotilde de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [IG : Chlotilde.], Princess of Ireland, Duchess of Dunsoghly (fiefdom of apanage, Ireland)

* (Don't exist In Game)

Code:
[quote][center][b]ROYAL HOUSE DE COGNIN-FRANCHESSE VON WALDERSHUT[/b]

[img]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2021/01/15//21011503403023830717212997.png[/img] [/center]

[b]Blazoning :[/b] [i]Ermine with a griffin Sable and Or.[/i]

[b]Family motto :[/b] [i]"Nemo Iniuriae Semper Fidelis" ([size=9]No injustice, always faithful[/size]) [/i]

[b]Family head[/b] : Adelheid de Cognin Franchesse von Waldershut [size=9][color=teal][IG : Adelheid.][/color][/size]

[b]Heir[/b] : Blanca Hafsa [size=9][color=teal][IG : Blancah][/color][/size]

[list][*][size=18][b][u]First generation[/u][/b][/size]

[b]1[/b] [i]Late[/i] [b]François Arnaud de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut[/b]* (1410/1456)
= [i]wife, late[/i] [b]Maria-Ange di Carpetra Casaviecchi[/b]* (1417/1456)

[*][size=18][b][u]Second generation[/u][/b][/size]

[i][color=darkred]From the legitimate union of François Arnaud de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut & Maria-Ange di Carpetra Casaviecchi [/color][/i]

[b]1.1[/b] [i]Late[/i] [b]Franz De Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut[/b]* (1432/1460)
= [i]wife, late[/i] [b]Élisabeth[/b]* (1431/1460)

[b]1.2[/b] [b]Marianne de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut[/b] [size=9][color=teal][IG : Mammylou][/color][/size] (1432/ - )  [i]Teutonic Knight[/i]
= [i]husband[/i] [b]Gustave von Halten[/b] (1422/14..) Dead in 1463 [size=9][color=teal][IG : Gustavev][/color][/size]

[b]1.3[/b] [b]George de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut[/b]* (14../ - )

[b]1.4[/b] [b]Lily-Jane de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut[/b] (14../ - ) Countess of Lavaur, Lady of Labastida Sant Pèire, Lady of Le Lauzet
= [i]husband[/i] [b]Izidore de Castelléo[/b]

[b]1.5[/b] [b]Iphiginie de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut[/b]* (1440/ - )

[*][size=18][b][u]Third generation[/u][/b][/size]

[i][color=darkred]From the legitimate union of Franz De Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut & Élisabeth[/color][/i]

[b]1.1.1[/b] [b]Emmerich de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut[/b] [size=9][color=teal][IG : Emmery][/color][/size] (1445/ - ) Imperial Knight, Count of Schaan (Empire)
[i]Baptized[/i] on December 5, 1462, by Monsignor Alexandre Farnèse, in the Cathedral of Dôle and sponsored by Elektra d'Acoma.

[b]1.1.2[/b] [i]Late[/i] [b]Kjerstin de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut[/b] [size=9][color=teal][IG : Kjerstin.][/color][/size] (1448/1465) Dead.

[url=https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2021/01/15//21011503291925435517212974.png][b]1.1.3[/b][/url] [b]Adelheid de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut[/b] [size=9][color=teal][IG : Adelheid.][/color][/size] (1448/ - ) Queen of Ireland, Queen of Connacht, [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=953027#953027]Baroness of Torri in Sabina[/url] (Merit Barony, Rome), [url=http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=94662301#94662301]Baroness of Maynooth[/url] (Retirement fiefdom, Ireland), Viscountess of Marignane (Merit Viscounty, Provence), Lady of Sornay (vassal lordship, Franche-Comté), Great Master of the Order of the Rose of Gold.
[i][url=http://forum2.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=25004477#25004477]Baptized[/url][/i] on December 15, 1463, by Chaplain Reki de Grimaud, in the Chapel of Saint Martin in the county of Bâle and sponsored by Hermess.
[i][url=http://forum2.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=25004739#25004739]Married[/url][/i] on May 25, 1465, by Monsignor Portalis de Vandimion, in the oratory of Saint Tertullian of the Alcazaba de la Rose, a Lancastrian family domain.
= [i]husband Late[/i] [b]Carloman I de Lancastre[/b] [size=9][color=teal][IG : Karloman][/color][/size] (1441 / - ) ex-King of Ireland, ex-Lord of Greasque (Vassalic, Provence), ex-Great Master of the Order of the Rose of Gold
[i]Baptized[/i] on December 25, 1464, in the church of Bourg by Pie II of Valence, Cardinal-Archbishop of Lyon.

[b]1.1.4[/b] [b]Gauderich De Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut[/b] [size=9][color=teal][IG : Gauderich][/color][/size] (1449/ - )

[i][color=darkred]From adoption by Marianne De Cognin-Franchesse & Gustave von Halten.[/color][/i]

[b]1.2.1[/b] [b]Ambroise von Halten[/b] [size=9][color=teal][IG : Ambroise.][/color][/size] (1444/ - )

[i][color=darkred]From the legitimate union of Lily-Jane De Cognin-Franchesse & Izidore de Castelléo[/color][/i]

[b]1.4.1[/b] [b]Catherine Elisabeth de Castelléo[/b] [size=9][color=teal][IG : Catherine_Elisabeth][/color][/size] (14../ - )

[*][size=18][b][u]Fourth generation[/u][/b][/size]

[i][color=darkred]From the legitimate union of Adelheid de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut & Carloman Hassan Saiid de Lancastre[/color][/i]

[url=https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2021/04/10//21041006174625435517358513.png][b]1.1.3.1[/b][/url] [b]Eudes Ismaël[/b] de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [size=9][color=teal][IG : Eudes.][/color][/size], Prince of Ireland, Knight Companion of the Golden Rose, [url=http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=94662317#94662317]Duke of Wexford[/url] (fiefdom of apanage, Ireland)
[url=http://forum2.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=27566467#27566467]Baptized[/url] the 14 may 1468 by Gardenor in the Chapel of the Saint-Tertullian Oratory in Gent.

[url=https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2021/01/14//21011404552225435517211673.png][b]1.1.3.2[/b][/url] [b]Blanca Hafsa[/b] de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [size=9][color=teal][IG : Blancah][/color][/size], Princess of Ireland, Lady Companion of the Golden Rose, [url=http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=94662332#94662332]Duchess of Killarney[/url] (fiefdom of apanage, Ireland)
[url=http://forum2.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=27566473#27566473]Baptized[/url] the 14 may 1468 by Gardenor in the Chapel of the Saint-Tertullian Oratory in Gent.

[url=https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2021/01/14//21011404552225435517211676.png][b]1.1.3.3[/b][/url] [b]Elisabeth Carlotha[/b] de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [size=9][color=teal][IG : Elisabeth.carlotha][/color][/size], Princess of Ireland, Lady Companion of the Golden Rose, [url=http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=94662341#94662341]Duchess of Cahir[/url] (fiefdom of apanage, Ireland), [url=http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=94688838#94688838]Baroness of Ashford[/url] (fiefdom of merit, Connacht)
[url=http://forum2.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=27566478#27566478]Baptized[/url] the 14 may 1468 by Gardenor in the Chapel of the Saint-Tertullian Oratory in Gent.

[url=https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2021/04/10//21041006245325435517358527.png][b]1.1.3.4[/b][/url] [b]Artur Octavio[/b] de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [size=9][color=teal][IG : Artur_octavio][/color][/size], Prince of Ireland and Knight Companion of the Golden Rose,
Baptized the ..

[url=https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2021/04/10//21041006245325435517358528.png][b]1.1.3.5[/b][/url] [b]Franz Athan[/b] de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [size=9][color=teal][IG : Franz_athan][/color][/size], Prince of Ireland and Knight Companion of the Golden Rose,
Baptized the ..

[i][color=darkred]From adoption by Adelheid de Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut & Carloman I de Lancastre[/color][/i]

[url=https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2021/01/14//21011404552225435517211674.png][b]1.1.3.1bis[/b][/url] [b]Alienore[/b] de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [size=9][color=teal][IG : Alieneure][/color][/size], Princess of Ireland
[url=http://forum2.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=27566459#27566459]Baptized[/url] the 14 may 1468 by Gardenor in the Chapel of the Saint-Tertullian Oratory in Gent.

[url=https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2021/02/07//21020707082525435517249391.png][b]1.1.3.2bis[/b][/url] [b]Chlotilde[/b] de Lancastre Cognin-Franchesse von Waldershut [size=9][color=teal][IG : Chlotilde.][/color][/size], Princess of Ireland, [url=http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=94662338#94662338]Duchess of Dunsoghly[/url] (fiefdom of apanage, Ireland)

[/list]

* (Don't exist In Game)[/quote]

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 25, 2021 1:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inès was always happy at the thought of being reunited with her family, because in her life the times she was with them were rare, given her frequent travels. So she would not waste the opportunity to meet her cousin Blanca, because Inès had so far only been in contact with Carlotha. The news about the twins excited her, especially because it was unexpected.

– I don't know if I'll be able to ask you for an afternoon to spend some time together, but what is certain is that I'll make a quick visit, and bring you some of the sweets they make near Aracoeli, which I love! Oh, and the horses too, of course. I was just coming for a walk, to get some air, you know... When I take a holiday I'd love to go to Ireland to walk in their meadows.

Adelheid then rectified the document she was bringing, sometimes it was normal to make mistakes, especially if you have your head thinking about matters of government and those things that queens do. Inès smiled as she saw the final coat of arms and the document with the family tree.

– We can say that swans are also angels. Don't be discouraged, I like it better this way !

I'll register the coat of arms right away. And your family tree! Oh, your motto is so right... Even in enmity, the most loyal are incapable of hurting. And God rewards loyalty.
Would you like to register your seals as well?

I'll take care of everything right now. Though I'm afraid if anything needs to be signed, I'm not authorised, I'll need to seek out Cardinal Roderic. Will you excuse me for a second please? It won't be long. I'll bring you the accreditations you need.

She waited for the queen's response before going out to fulfil the request.

Adelheid.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 13, 2021 11:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Adelheid saw too little of Ines, especially since she had become Queen of Ireland, she had little time for her now. However, she would be very happy to spend an afternoon with the young Castilian, whom she liked very much.

- It would be a great pleasure to welcome you!

She then smiled at Ines' kind words. It was a pity that they did not see each other more often. This made the Queen of Ireland think that she had to finish fitting out the palazzetto dei Lancastre because her daughter Blanca was going to follow the path of the church, and wanted to become a Cardinal, no less. His gaze returned to the blonde Princess.

- Yes, of course. My seals? Well why not yes, the matrix is like this. And of course you can go and seek out Cardinal Roderic, I'll wait.

She showed him the matrix she always carried with her.

- Here they are.

Code:
    [img]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2018/09/14//18091408430823830715893053.png[/img]
    [img]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2018/09/14//18091408430923830715893054.png[/img]
    [img]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2018/09/14//18091408430723830715893052.png[/img]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: