L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Congrégation des Sanctes Armées / Holy Armies
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 25, 2020 4:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Military Intervention in Wartime in the Duchy of Savoy

Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
    Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Vice Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the gaze of the Most High and the Prophets,

Recently, the Holy See has been informed that the reformed criminal group known as the lions of Juda, a sect of worshippers of the nameless creature, only a few days after they had trespassed into the Duchy of Milan, has now invaded the devout Duchy of Savoy, threatening to plunder and kill anyone who won't submit to their heretical folly.

With this information, the Sacred College of the Cardinals published, by order of the Sovereign Pontiff, on day XXII of November of MCDLXVIII, the call made by the Holy Father to confront these heretics.

In this way, in order to guarantee the fulfillment of the will of the Vicar of God we announce, with the authority delegated by the Codex Iuris Canonici, the Wartime Military Intervention in the Pious Ducky of Savoy, in response to the declaration of war of the heretical sect which, once again, threatens the well-being of the Ducky Savoyard and of Our Aristotelian Faithfuls living there.

Given the great extension of the territory of the Duchy of Savoy and, in order to guarantee the execution of our intervention, we have appointed the Prefect General of the Congregation of Holy Armies, His Highness Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni, as Captain General of the Holy Mother Church, with broad powers to manage and coordinate the Mobilization of Our Forces in the Duchy of Savoy.

In order to assist the Captain General and to ensure the effective fulfillment of the Mission, we appointed the Colonel Ettore Marcius Della Groana, Viscount d'Allerona; the Monsignor Haeven von Valendras, Knight of Isenduil and Grand Master of the Order of the Templar Knights of Savoy and, finally, the Germanophone Local Prefect of the Congregation of Holy Armies, Monsignor Mercato von Karolingen, so that, respectively, they exercise the positions of Italophone, Francophone e Germanophone Gonfaloniers of the Holy Mother Church.

The Gonfaloniers should work in reciprocal assistance to the Captain General, to whom they will report on their activities.

We invite the Captain General to establish his command base in the Salon Saint Gabriel, located in the San Angelo Castle, Seat of the Holy Armies of Rome, with free autonomy and authority to grant and suppress access, invite and dismiss members and guests, as it deems necessary and convenient for the effective accomplishment of the military mission.

The Captain General will act, in accordance with this decree and with the rules established by Codex Iuris Canonici and will present to the Congregation of the Holy Armies periodic reports on the evolution of the war mission established in the Duchy of Savoy.

I determine that all the members of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, located in the Duchy of Savoy and the adjacent regions, who are not involved and displaced by the Military Mission in Orbetello, who to promote full and unrestricted collaboration with our Captain General and with his Gonfaloniers, who will act under our instructions and under the authority and the name of the Sovereign Pontiff.

The Military Mobilization in Wartime is established for an indefinite period, ceasing only under our orders or under the direct orders of the Roman Sovereign Pontiff.

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the XXIV day of November in the year of the Grace of MCDLXVIII. II of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV

------------------------------------------------------------------

Citation:

Intervention Militaire en Temps de Guerre dans le Duché de Savoie

Nous, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
    Cardinal-évêque de Saint-Valentin des Victoires, Cardinal connétable de Rome et vice-chancelier de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, cardinal-inquisiteur international, évêque de Lamego et d'Ostie, etc. sous le regard du Très-Haut et des Prophètes,

Récemment, le Saint-Siège a été informé que le groupe criminel réformé connu sous le nom de "lions de Juda", une secte d'adorateurs de la créature sans nom, quelques jours seulement après avoir pénétré dans le duché de Milan, a maintenant envahi le pieux duché de Savoie, menaçant de piller et de tuer quiconque ne se soumettrait pas à leur folie hérétique.

Avec cette information, le Collège Sacré des Cardinaux a publié, par ordre du Souverain Pontife, le jour XXII de novembre de MCDLXVIII, l'appel lancé par le Saint-Père pour affronter ces hérétiques.

Ainsi, afin de garantir l'accomplissement de la volonté du Vicaire de Dieu, nous annonçons, avec l'autorité déléguée par le Codex Iuris Canonici, la mobilisation militaire en aide au Pieux Duché de Savoie, en réponse à la déclaration de guerre de la secte hérétique qui, une fois de plus, menace le bien-être du Duché de Savoie et de Nos Fidèles Aristotéliciens qui y vivent.

Compte tenu de la grande extension du territoire du Duché de Savoie et afin de garantir l'exécution de notre intervention, nous avons nommé le Préfet Général de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, Son Altesse Melian de Ventoux, Princesse de Terni, comme Capitaine Général de la Sainte Mère Eglise, avec de larges pouvoirs pour gérer et coordonner la Mobilisation de Nos Forces dans le Duché de Savoie.

Afin d'assister le Capitaine Général et d'assurer l'accomplissement efficace de la Mission, nous avons nommé le Colonel Ettore Marcius Della Groana, Vicomte d'Allerona ; Monseigneur Haeven von Valendras, Chevalier d'Isenduil et Grand Maître de l'Ordre des Templiers de Savoie et, enfin, le Préfet local germanophone de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, Monseigneur Mercato von Karolingen, afin qu'ils exercent respectivement les fonctions de Gonfaloniers Italophone, Francophone et de Germanophone de la Sainte Mère Eglise.

Les Gonfaloniers doivent travailler en assistance réciproque avec le Capitaine Général, auquel ils rendront compte de leurs activités.

Nous invitons le Capitaine général à établir sa base de commandement dans le Salon Saint Gabriel, situé dans le Château de San Angelo, siège des Saintes Armées de Rome, avec une autonomie et une autorité libres pour accorder et supprimer l'accès, inviter et renvoyer les membres et les invités, comme il le juge nécessaire et opportun pour l'accomplissement efficace de la mission militaire.

Le Capitaine Général agira, conformément au présent décret et aux règles établies par le Codex Iuris Canonici et présentera à la Congrégation des Saintes Armées des rapports périodiques sur l'évolution de la mission de guerre établie dans le duché de Savoie.

Je détermine que tous les membres de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, situés dans le Duché de Savoie et les régions adjacentes, qui ne sont pas impliqués et déplacés par la mission militaire d'Orbetello, qui à promouvoir une collaboration pleine et entière avec notre Capitaine Général et avec ses Gonfaloniers, qui agiront sous nos instructions et sous l'autorité et le nom du Souverain Pontife.

La mobilisation militaire en temps de guerre est établie pour une durée indéterminée, ne cessant que sous nos ordres ou sous les ordres directs du Souverain Pontife Romain.

Donné à Rome, au Castel San Angelo, le XXIVe jour de novembre de l'année de grâce de MCDLXVIII. II du Pontificat de SS. Sixtus IV

Citation:

Intervento Militare in Tempo di Guerra nel Ducato di Savoia

Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
    Cardinale Vescovo di San Valentino delle Vittorie, Cardinale Connestabile di Roma e Vice Cancelliere della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, Cardinale Inquisitore Internazionale, Vescovo di Lamego e Ostia, et al., sotto lo sguardo dell'Altissimo e dei Profeti,

Recentemente, la Santa Sede è stata informata che il gruppo criminale riformato noto comne i leoni di Giuda, una setta di adoratori della creatura senza nome, pochi giorni dopo essere penetrati nel Ducato di Milano, hannop ora invaso il devoto Ducato di Savoia, minacciando di saccheggare e uccidere chiunque non si sottometta alla loro eretica follia.

Con queste informazioni, il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali ha pubblicato, per ordine del Sommo Pontefice, il giorno XXII di Novembre del MCDLXVIII, l'appello del Santo Padre per affrontare questi eretici.

In questo modo, per garantire l'adempimento della volontà del Vicario di Dio, annunciamo, con l'autorità delegata dal Codex Iuris Canonici, l'Intervento Militare in Tempo di Guerra nel Pio Ducato di Savoia, in risposta alla dichiarazione di guerra della setta eretica che, ancora una volta, minaccia il benessere della Duckato Savoiardo e dei Nostri Fedeli Aristotelici che vi abitano.

Data la grande estensione del territorio del Ducato di Savoia e, al fine di garantire l'esecuzione del nostro intervento, abbiamo nominato il Prefetto Generale della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, Sua Altezza Melian de Ventoux, Principessa di Terni, in qualità di Capitano Generale della Santa Madre Chiesa, con pieni poteri per gestire e coordinare la Mobilitazione delle Nostre Forze nel Ducato di Savoia.

Al fine di assistere il Capitano Generale e per assicurare l'effettivo adempimento della Missione, abbiamo nominato il Colonnello Ettore Marcius Della Groana, Visconte d'Allerona; Monsignor Haeven von Valendras, Caveliere d'Isenduil and Gran Maestro dell'Ordine dei Cavalieri Templari di Savoia e, infine, il Prefetto Locale Germanofono della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, Monsignor Mercato von Karolingen, affinché occupino rispettivamente, le posizioni Gonfaloniere Italofono, Francofono e Germanofono della Santa Madre Chiesa.

I Gonfalonieri opereranno in reciproca assistenza al Capitano Generale, al quale riferiranno sulle loro attività.

Invitiamo il Capitano Generale a stabilire la sua base di comando nel Salone San Gabriele, situato nel Castel Sant'Angelo, sede delle Sante Armate di Roma, con libera autonomia e autorità di concedere e ritirare l'accesso, invitare e licenziare membri e ospiti, come ritenuto necessario e conveniente per l'effettivo adempimento della missione militare.

Il Capitano Generale agirà, in accordo con questo decreto e con le regol stabilite dal Codex Iuris Canonici e presenterà alla Congregazione delle Sante Armate rapporti periodici sull'evoluzione della missione di guerra stabilita nel Ducato di Savoia.

Determino che tutti i membri della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, ubicati nel Ducato di Savoia e nelle regioni limitrofe, non coinvolti e dispiegati dalla Missione Militare in Orbetello, promuovano la piena e illimitata collaborazione con il nostro Capitano Generale e con i suoi Gonfalonieri, che agiranno sotto le nostre istruzioni e sotto l'autorità e il nome del Sommo Pontefice.

La Mobilitazione Militare in Tempo di Guerra è stabilita a tempo indeterminato, cessando solo per nostri ordini o per ordine diretto del Romano Pontefice.

Dato in Roma, a Castel Sant'Angelo, il giorno XXIV di Novembre nell'anno di Grazia MCDLXVIII. II del Pontificato di SS. Sixtus IV

Code:
[quote]
[list]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y2xcKq0t/CSA-S.png[/img]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Military Intervention in Wartime in the Duchy of Savoy[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i][b][color=black]Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Vice Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the gaze of the Most High and the Prophets,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Recently, the Holy See has been informed that the reformed criminal group known as the lions of Juda, a sect of worshippers of the nameless creature, only a few days after they had trespassed into the Duchy of Milan, has now invaded the devout Duchy of Savoy, threatening to plunder and kill anyone who won't submit to their heretical folly.

With this information, the Sacred College of the Cardinals published, by order of the Sovereign Pontiff, on day XXII of November of MCDLXVIII, the call made by the Holy Father to confront these heretics.

In this way, in order to guarantee the fulfillment of the will of the Vicar of God we announce, with the authority delegated by the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=952420#952420][i]Codex Iuris Canonici[/i][/url], the Wartime Military Intervention in the Pious Ducky of Savoy, in response to the declaration of war of the heretical sect which, once again, threatens the well-being of the Ducky Savoyard and of Our Aristotelian Faithfuls living there.

Given the great extension of the territory of the Duchy of Savoy and, in order to guarantee the execution of our intervention, we have appointed the Prefect General of the Congregation of Holy Armies, [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=melian]His Highness Melian de Ventoux[/url][/b], Princess of Terni, as [b]Captain General of the Holy Mother Church[/b], with broad powers to manage and coordinate the Mobilization of Our Forces in the Duchy of Savoy.

In order to assist the Captain General and to ensure the effective fulfillment of the Mission, we appointed the [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Marcius_da_valmacca]Colonel Ettore Marcius Della Groana[/url][/b], Viscount d'Allerona; the [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Haeven]Monsignor Haeven von Valendras[/url][/b], Knight of Isenduil and Grand Master of the Order of the Templar Knights of Savoy and, finally, the Germanophone Local Prefect of the Congregation of Holy Armies, [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=mercato]Monsignor Mercato von Karolingen[/url][/b], so that, [b][u]respectively[/u][/b], they exercise the [b]positions of Italophone, Francophone e Germanophone Gonfaloniers of the Holy Mother Church.[/b]

The Gonfaloniers should work in reciprocal assistance to the Captain General, to whom they will report on their activities.

We invite the Captain General to establish his command base in the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=333]Salon Saint Gabriel[/url], located in the San Angelo Castle, Seat of the Holy Armies of Rome, with free autonomy and authority to grant and suppress access, invite and dismiss members and guests, as it deems necessary and convenient for the effective accomplishment of the military mission.

The Captain General will act, in accordance with this decree and with the rules established by [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=952420#952420][i]Codex Iuris Canonici[/i][/url] and will present to the Congregation of the Holy Armies periodic reports on the evolution of the war mission established in the Duchy of Savoy.

I determine that all the members of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, located in the Duchy of Savoy and the adjacent regions, who are not involved and displaced by the Military Mission in Orbetello, who to promote full and unrestricted collaboration with our Captain General and with his Gonfaloniers, who will act under our instructions and under the authority and the name of the Sovereign Pontiff.

The Military Mobilization in Wartime is established for an indefinite period, ceasing only under our orders or under the direct orders of the Roman Sovereign Pontiff.
[/list]

[i]Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the XXIV day of November in the year of the Grace of MCDLXVIII. II of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV[/i]

[img]https://i.ibb.co/SQMFmdZ/Assinatura-V31.png[/img][/list]

[/quote][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/LJmwbVH/Selo-Amarelo-Adonnis-CSA1.png[/img]

Code:

[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Intervention Militaire en Temps de Guerre dans le Duché de Savoie[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i][b][color=black]Nous, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
Cardinal-évêque de Saint-Valentin des Victoires, Cardinal connétable de Rome et vice-chancelier de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, cardinal-inquisiteur international, évêque de Lamego et d'Ostie, etc. sous le regard du Très-Haut et des Prophètes,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Récemment, le Saint-Siège a été informé que le groupe criminel réformé connu sous le nom de "lions de Juda", une secte d'adorateurs de la créature sans nom, quelques jours seulement après avoir pénétré dans le duché de Milan, a maintenant envahi le pieux duché de Savoie, menaçant de piller et de tuer quiconque ne se soumettrait pas à leur folie hérétique.

Avec cette information, le Collège Sacré des Cardinaux a publié, par ordre du Souverain Pontife, le jour XXII de novembre de MCDLXVIII, l'appel lancé par le Saint-Père pour affronter ces hérétiques.

Ainsi, afin de garantir l'accomplissement de la volonté du Vicaire de Dieu, nous annonçons, avec l'autorité déléguée par le [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=952420#952420][i]Codex Iuris Canonici[/i][/url], la mobilisation militaire en aide au Pieux Duché de Savoie, en réponse à la déclaration de guerre de la secte hérétique qui, une fois de plus, menace le bien-être du Duché de Savoie et de Nos Fidèles Aristotéliciens qui y vivent.

Compte tenu de la grande extension du territoire du Duché de Savoie et afin de garantir l'exécution de notre intervention, nous avons nommé le Préfet Général de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=melian]Son Altesse Melian de Ventoux[/url][/b], Princesse de Terni, comme [b]Capitaine Général de la Sainte Mère Eglise[/b], avec de larges pouvoirs pour gérer et coordonner la Mobilisation de Nos Forces dans le Duché de Savoie.

Afin d'assister le Capitaine Général et d'assurer l'accomplissement efficace de la Mission, nous avons nommé le [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Marcius_da_valmacca]Colonel Ettore Marcius Della Groana[/url][/b], Vicomte d'Allerona ; [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Haeven]Monseigneur Haeven von Valendras[/url][/b], Chevalier d'Isenduil et Grand Maître de l'Ordre des Templiers de Savoie et, enfin, le Préfet local germanophone de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=mercato]Monseigneur Mercato von Karolingen[/url][/b], afin qu'ils exercent [b][u]respectivement[/u][/b] les [b]fonctions de Gonfaloniers Italophone, Francophone et de Germanophone de la Sainte Mère Eglise[/b].

Les Gonfaloniers doivent travailler en assistance réciproque avec le Capitaine Général, auquel ils rendront compte de leurs activités.

Nous invitons le Capitaine général à établir sa base de commandement dans le [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=333]Salon Saint Gabriel[/url], situé dans le Château de San Angelo, siège des Saintes Armées de Rome, avec une autonomie et une autorité libres pour accorder et supprimer l'accès, inviter et renvoyer les membres et les invités, comme il le juge nécessaire et opportun pour l'accomplissement efficace de la mission militaire.

Le Capitaine Général agira, conformément au présent décret et aux règles établies par le [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=952420#952420][i]Codex Iuris Canonici[/i][/url] et présentera à la Congrégation des Saintes Armées des rapports périodiques sur l'évolution de la mission de guerre établie dans le duché de Savoie.

Je détermine que tous les membres de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, situés dans le Duché de Savoie et les régions adjacentes, qui ne sont pas impliqués et déplacés par la mission militaire d'Orbetello, qui à promouvoir une collaboration pleine et entière avec notre Capitaine Général et avec ses Gonfaloniers, qui agiront sous nos instructions et sous l'autorité et le nom du Souverain Pontife.

La mobilisation militaire en temps de guerre est établie pour une durée indéterminée, ne cessant que sous nos ordres ou sous les ordres directs du Souverain Pontife Romain.[/list]

[i]Donné à Rome, au Castel San Angelo, le XXIVe jour de novembre de l'année de grâce de MCDLXVIII. II du Pontificat de SS. Sixtus IV[/i]

[/quote][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/LJmwbVH/Selo-Amarelo-Adonnis-CSA1.png[/img]

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Intervento Militare in Tempo di Guerra nel Ducato di Savoia[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i][b][color=black]Nos, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominum, Dominum Adonnis, Dei Gratia, Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalem de Sagres,
Cardinale Vescovo di San Valentino delle Vittorie, Cardinale Connestabile di Roma e Vice Cancelliere della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, Cardinale Inquisitore Internazionale, Vescovo di Lamego e Ostia, et al., sotto lo sguardo dell'Altissimo e dei Profeti,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Recentemente, la Santa Sede è stata informata che il gruppo criminale riformato noto comne i leoni di Giuda, una setta di adoratori della creatura senza nome, pochi giorni dopo essere penetrati nel Ducato di Milano, hannop ora invaso il devoto Ducato di Savoia, minacciando di saccheggare e uccidere chiunque non si sottometta alla loro eretica follia.

Con queste informazioni, il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali ha pubblicato, per ordine del Sommo Pontefice, il giorno XXII di Novembre del MCDLXVIII, l'appello del Santo Padre per affrontare questi eretici.

In questo modo, per garantire l'adempimento della volontà del Vicario di Dio, annunciamo, con l'autorità delegata dal [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=952420#952420][i]Codex Iuris Canonici[/i][/url], l'Intervento Militare in Tempo di Guerra nel Pio Ducato di Savoia, in risposta alla dichiarazione di guerra della setta eretica che, ancora una volta, minaccia il benessere della Duckato Savoiardo e dei Nostri Fedeli Aristotelici che vi abitano.

Data la grande estensione del territorio del Ducato di Savoia e, al fine di garantire l'esecuzione del nostro intervento, abbiamo nominato il Prefetto Generale della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=melian]Sua Altezza Melian de Ventoux[/url][/b], Principessa di Terni, in qualità di [b]Capitano Generale della Santa Madre Chiesa[/b], con pieni poteri per gestire e coordinare la Mobilitazione delle Nostre Forze nel Ducato di Savoia.

Al fine di assistere il Capitano Generale e per assicurare l'effettivo adempimento della Missione, abbiamo nominato il [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Marcius_da_valmacca]Colonnello Ettore Marcius Della Groana[/url][/b], Visconte d'Allerona; [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Haeven]Monsignor Haeven von Valendras[/url][/b], Caveliere d'Isenduil and Gran Maestro dell'Ordine dei Cavalieri Templari di Savoia e, infine, il Prefetto Locale Germanofono della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=mercato]Monsignor Mercato von Karolingen[/url][/b], affinché occupino [b][u]rispettivamente[/u][/b], le [b]posizioni Gonfaloniere Italofono, Francofono e Germanofono della Santa Madre Chiesa.[/b]

I Gonfalonieri opereranno in reciproca assistenza al Capitano Generale, al quale riferiranno sulle loro attività.

Invitiamo il Capitano Generale a stabilire la sua base di comando nel [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=333]Salone San Gabriele[/url], situato nel Castel Sant'Angelo, sede delle Sante Armate di Roma, con libera autonomia e autorità di concedere e ritirare l'accesso, invitare e licenziare membri e ospiti, come ritenuto necessario e conveniente per l'effettivo adempimento della missione militare.

Il Capitano Generale agirà, in accordo con questo decreto e con le regol stabilite dal [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=952420#952420][i]Codex Iuris Canonici[/i][/url] e presenterà alla Congregazione delle Sante Armate rapporti periodici sull'evoluzione della missione di guerra stabilita nel Ducato di Savoia.

Determino che tutti i membri della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, ubicati nel Ducato di Savoia e nelle regioni limitrofe, non coinvolti e dispiegati dalla Missione Militare in Orbetello, promuovano la piena e illimitata collaborazione con il nostro Capitano Generale e con i suoi Gonfalonieri, che agiranno sotto le nostre istruzioni e sotto l'autorità e il nome del Sommo Pontefice.

La Mobilitazione Militare in Tempo di Guerra è stabilita a tempo indeterminato, cessando solo per nostri ordini o per ordine diretto del Romano Pontefice.
[/list]

[i]Dato in Roma, a Castel Sant'Angelo, il giorno XXIV di Novembre nell'anno di Grazia MCDLXVIII. II del Pontificato di SS. Sixtus IV[/i]

Many thanks to JD Melian and Gianvitus for the translations.

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Astuzia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2020 7:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Bando per il reclutamento nella Milizia Romana

Addì, 10 Dicembre A.D. 1468 , presso la Caserma della G.E.I. "Torre San Michele Arcangelo dei Capocci"

All'attenzione dell'Ecumene Aristotelica tutta ed in particolare ai Fedeli Aristotelici Italofoni.
Noi, S. E. R.ma Valentino Borgia Astuzia, per Grazia dell'Altissimo Cardinale Presbitero della Parrocchia di San Barnaba a Ripa, Vescovo della Diocesi In Partibus Infidelium di Augusta, Monaco Cistercense, Prefetto per le Province Italofone della Congregazione delle Sante Armate,

Annunciamo

l'apertura di un bando per l'arruolamento nelle Sante Armate di reclute e militari di professione da incardinare nella Guardia Episcopale e nella Milizia Romana, nonché di esperti militari con comprovata esperienza di generale di eserciti sul campo, col compito di combattere eretici e nemici della Chiesa.

Requisiti per l'arruolamento

L'arruolamento è condizionato al superamento di un colloquio con il Prefetto Italofono, cardinale Astuzia.
Inoltre, gli aspiranti dovranno:
-Essere Fedele Aristotelico ed in Comunione con la Chiesa e, non essere, pertanto, appartenente a comunità eterodosse, segrete, criminali, né come tale essere schedato dalla Chiesa;
-Presentarsi presso il Posto di Guardia della Torre San Michele Arcangelo dei Capocci, sede della Guardia Episcopale Italofona;
-Essere disponibile a sottoporsi ad un periodo di addestramento tanto teorico quanto pratico;
-Essere ligio alla disciplina ed al regolamento che gli verrà impartito;
-Superare la visita medica finalizzata a verificarne i requisiti fisici per l'arruolamento;

Dopo la formazione, gli istruttori predisporranno un dossier completo con parere favorevole o sfavorevole all'arruolamento definitivo e permanente; fatto salvo il diritto di veto delle autorità superiori, la decisione finale spetterà al maresciallo della zona linguistica della recluta dopo l'approvazione del suo Vidame e del Prefetto locale.

Agli arruolati saranno riconosciuti incentivi economici, fornito cibo ed equipaggiamento militare secondo le necessità.

Per poter partecipare al bando sarà sufficiente contattare in via privata il Prefetto Italofono per le SSAA Astuzia per fissare il colloquio o presentarsi direttamente presso il Posto di Guardia della Torre San Michele Arcangelo dei Capocci.
Il presente bando avrà valore fino al 31 Dicembre del corrente anno.

S. E. R.ma Astuzia Cardinale Valentino Borgia
+Cardinale-presbitero della Parrocchia di San Barnaba a Ripa
+Vescovo della Diocesi In Partibus Infidelium di Augusta
+Monaco Cistercense
+Prefetto locale della Congregazione delle Sante Armate per le Province Italofone

Code:

[quote]

[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y2xcKq0t/CSA-S.png[/img][/center]

[center][b][size=18]Bando per il reclutamento nella Milizia Romana[/size] [/b][/center]

[i]Addì, 10 Dicembre A.D. 1468 , presso la Caserma della G.E.I. "Torre San Michele Arcangelo dei Capocci"

All'attenzione dell'Ecumene Aristotelica tutta ed in particolare ai Fedeli Aristotelici Italofoni.
Noi, S. E. R.ma Valentino Borgia [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=astuzia]Astuzia[/url][/b], per Grazia dell'Altissimo Cardinale Presbitero della Parrocchia di San Barnaba a Ripa, Vescovo della Diocesi In Partibus Infidelium di Augusta, Monaco Cistercense, Prefetto per le Province Italofone della Congregazione delle Sante Armate,[/i]

[center][size=18][color=darkred][b]Annunciamo[/b][/color][/size][/center]

[i][b]l'apertura di un bando per l'arruolamento nelle Sante Armate di reclute e militari di professione da incardinare nella Guardia Episcopale e nella Milizia Romana, nonché di esperti militari con comprovata esperienza di generale di eserciti sul campo, col compito di combattere eretici e nemici della Chiesa.[/b]

[/i]
[center][size=18][color=darkred]Requisiti per l'arruolamento[/color][/size][/center]
[i]

L'arruolamento è condizionato al superamento di un colloquio con il Prefetto Italofono, cardinale [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=astuzia]Astuzia[/url][/b].
Inoltre, gli aspiranti dovranno:
-Essere Fedele Aristotelico ed in Comunione con la Chiesa e, non essere, pertanto, appartenente a comunità eterodosse, segrete, criminali, né come tale essere schedato dalla Chiesa;
-Presentarsi presso [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=875]il Posto di Guardia della Torre San Michele Arcangelo dei Capocci[/url], sede della Guardia Episcopale Italofona;
-Essere disponibile a sottoporsi ad un periodo di addestramento tanto teorico quanto pratico;
-Essere ligio alla disciplina ed al regolamento che gli verrà impartito;
-Superare la visita medica finalizzata a verificarne i requisiti fisici per l'arruolamento;

Dopo la formazione, gli istruttori predisporranno un dossier completo con parere favorevole o sfavorevole all'arruolamento definitivo e permanente; fatto salvo il diritto di veto delle autorità superiori, la decisione finale spetterà al maresciallo della zona linguistica della recluta dopo l'approvazione del suo Vidame e del Prefetto locale.

Agli arruolati saranno riconosciuti incentivi economici, fornito cibo ed equipaggiamento militare secondo le necessità.

Per poter partecipare al bando sarà sufficiente contattare in via privata il Prefetto Italofono per le SSAA [b][url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=astuzia]Astuzia[/url][/b] per fissare il colloquio o presentarsi direttamente presso [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=875]il Posto di Guardia della Torre San Michele Arcangelo dei Capocci[/url].
Il presente bando avrà valore fino al 31 Dicembre del corrente anno.

[size=18][color=darkred][b]S. E. R.ma Astuzia Cardinale Valentino Borgia[/b][/color][/size]
+Cardinale-presbitero della Parrocchia di San Barnaba a Ripa
+Vescovo della Diocesi In Partibus Infidelium di Augusta
+Monaco Cistercense
+Prefetto locale della Congregazione delle Sante Armate per le Province Italofone[/i]

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/12/54/42/00/gepr_j10.png[/img]

[/quote]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 18, 2021 5:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Recognition of the Inactivity of the Order de Montesa

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Condestable of Rome and Vice Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the light of the Most High and the Prophets,

Chegou ao nosso conhecimento que, devido a eventos ainda não esclarecidos, a Morte do Grão-Mestre da Ordem de Montesa, Monsignor Linnet de Metz Calvacat [Linnet].

In investigative proceedings, the Council of the Knights of Isenduil, through Monsignor Monderak de Albarrasim, also Hispanophone Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, presented a report informing about the disappearance and non-location of any of the members of the Order of Montesa.

In this way, in order to prevent possible usurpers from using the name of the said Order to allege a pseudo act in the name of the Holy Aristotelian Church, the Congregation of Holy Armies recognizes the inactivity of the Order of Montesa.

The said Order of Montesa will be considered inactive by the Congregation of Holy Roman Armies until any member of the said Order presents himself to the Hispanophone Prefect of the Congregation who, in turn, will report to us for investigation and reconsideration.

We regret with deep regret that the Muy Honrada Order of Montesa, who in the past fought bravely and courageously in the name of the True Faith and the Sovereign Pontiff, is missing and inactive.

We pray to Saint Kyrene that soon we may see the said Order bearing the brilliance and honor of yore.

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 18th day of January in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV

Citation:

Reconocimiento de la Inactividad de la Orden de Montesa

Cardenal-Obispo de San Valentín de las Victorias, Cardenal-Condestable de Roma y Vicecanciller de la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos, Cardenal-Inquisidor Internacional, Obispo de Lamego y Ostia, et. al., bajo la luz del Altísimo y los profetas,

Chegou ao nosso conhecimento que, devido a eventos ainda não esclarecidos, a Morte do Grão-Mestre da Ordem de Montesa, Monseñor Linnet de Metz Calvacat [Linnet].

En el proceso de investigación, el Consejo de los Caballeros de Isenduil, através de Monseñor Monderak de Albarrasim, también Prefecto Hispanófono de la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos, presentó un informe en el que se informaba de la desaparición y no localización de alguno de los miembros de la Orden de Montesa.

De esta manera, para evitar que los posibles usurpadores utilicen el nombre de dicha Orden para alegar un pseudo-acto en nombre de la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica, la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos reconoce la inactividad de la Orden de Montesa.

Dicha Orden de Montesa será considerada inactiva por la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos Romanos hasta que cualquier miembro de dicha Orden se presente al Prefecto Hispanófono de la Congregación quien, a su vez, nos informará para su investigación y reconsideración.

Lamentamos profundamente que la Muy Honrada Orden de Montesa, que en el pasado luchó valientemente en nombre de la Verdadera Fe y del Soberano Pontífice, esté desaparecida e inactiva.

Rezamos a San Kyrene para que pronto podamos ver a dicha Orden llevando el brillo y el honor de antaño.

Dado en Roma, en el Castel Sant'Angelo, el 18 de Enero del año de gracia de MCDLXIX. III del Pontificado de S.S. Sixtus IV

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Recognition of the Inactivity of the Order de Montesa[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Condestable of Rome and Vice Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the light of the Most High and the Prophets,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Chegou ao nosso conhecimento que, devido a eventos ainda não esclarecidos, a Morte do Grão-Mestre da Ordem de Montesa, Monsignor Linnet de Metz Calvacat [Linnet].

In investigative proceedings, the Council of the Knights of Isenduil, through Monsignor Monderak de Albarrasim, also Hispanophone Prefect of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, presented a report informing about the disappearance and non-location of any of the members of the Order of Montesa.

In this way, in order to prevent possible usurpers from using the name of the said Order to allege a pseudo act in the name of the Holy Aristotelian Church, the Congregation of Holy Armies recognizes the inactivity of the Order of Montesa.

The said Order of Montesa will be considered inactive by the Congregation of Holy Roman Armies until any member of the said Order presents himself to the Hispanophone Prefect of the Congregation who, in turn, will report to us for investigation and reconsideration.

We regret with deep regret that the Muy Honrada Order of Montesa, who in the past fought bravely and courageously in the name of the True Faith and the Sovereign Pontiff, is missing and inactive.

We pray to Saint Kyrene that soon we may see the said Order bearing the brilliance and honor of yore.[/list]

[color=black][i]Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 18th day of January in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV[/i][/color]

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Reconocimiento de la Inactividad de la Orden de Montesa[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

Cardenal-Obispo de San Valentín de las Victorias, Cardenal-Condestable de Roma y Vicecanciller de la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos, Cardenal-Inquisidor Internacional, Obispo de Lamego y Ostia, et. al., bajo la luz del Altísimo y los profetas,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Chegou ao nosso conhecimento que, devido a eventos ainda não esclarecidos, a Morte do Grão-Mestre da Ordem de Montesa, Monseñor Linnet de Metz Calvacat [Linnet].

En el proceso de investigación, el Consejo de los Caballeros de Isenduil, através de Monseñor Monderak de Albarrasim, también Prefecto Hispanófono de la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos, presentó un informe en el que se informaba de la desaparición y no localización de alguno de los miembros de la Orden de Montesa.

De esta manera, para evitar que los posibles usurpadores utilicen el nombre de dicha Orden para alegar un pseudo-acto en nombre de la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica, la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos reconoce la inactividad de la Orden de Montesa.

Dicha Orden de Montesa será considerada inactiva por la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos Romanos hasta que cualquier miembro de dicha Orden se presente al Prefecto Hispanófono de la Congregación quien, a su vez, nos informará para su investigación y reconsideración.

Lamentamos profundamente que la Muy Honrada Orden de Montesa, que en el pasado luchó valientemente en nombre de la Verdadera Fe y del Soberano Pontífice, esté desaparecida e inactiva.

Rezamos a San Kyrene para que pronto podamos ver a dicha Orden llevando el brillo y el honor de antaño.[/list]

[color=black][i]Dado en Roma, en el Castel Sant'Angelo, el 18 de Enero del año de gracia de MCDLXIX. III del Pontificado de S.S. Sixtus IV[/i][/color]

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 19, 2021 2:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Recensus of Religious Military Orders

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Condestable of Rome and Vice Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the light of the Most High and the Prophets,

In order to update the Register of Military Religious Orders at the service of the Apostolic See, by order and will of His Holiness Sixtus IV, Sovereign Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church, the Congregation of Holy Armies will promote the recensus of all Military Religious Orders.

During the recensus, the following information will be catalogued, about each Religious Military Order at the service of the Holy See: (i) Name of the Order, (ii) Name InGratibus e ResParendum of the Grand Master of the Order, (iii) Name InGratibus e ResParendum of the Second in Command, (iv) Name InGratibus e ResParendum of the Chaplain of the Order, (v) Place of the Order's Headquarters, (vi) List of Names InGratibus e ResParendum of the Members of the Order and their places of residence and (vii) Regulations of the Order.

The Recensus will be conducted by Monsignor Monderak de Albarrasim, General Secretary of the Congregation of the Holy Armies with the collaboration of the Monsignor Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, Knight of Isenduil.

The Recensus must be completed within sixty (60) days. If necessary, the deadline may be extended.

Given in Rome, at the Castle Sant'Angelo, on the eighteenth day of January in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV

Citation:

Recensement des Ordres Militaires Religieux

Cardinal-Evêque de Saint Valentin des Victoires, Cardinal-Condestable de Rome et Vice-Chancelier de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Evêque de Lamego et d'Ostie, et. al., sous la lumière du Très-Haut et des Prophètes,

Afin de mettre à jour le Registre des Ordres Militaires Religieux au service du Siège Apostolique, par ordre et volonté de Sa Sainteté Sixtus IV, Souverain Pontife et Pape de l'Eglise Universelle, la Congrégation des Saintes Armées favorisera le recensement de tous les Ordres Militaires Religieux.

Lors du recensement, les informations suivantes seront cataloguées sur chaque Ordres Militaires Religieux au service du Saint-Siège: (i) Nom de l'Ordre, (ii) Nom InGratibus e ResParendum du Grand Maître de l'Ordre, (iii) Nom InGratibus e ResParendum du Second en Commande, (iv) Nom InGratibus e ResParendum de l'Aumônier de l'Ordre, (v) Lieu du Siège de l'Ordre, (vi) Liste des Noms InGratibus e ResParendum des membres de l'Ordre et de leurs lieux de résidence et (vii) Règlement de l'Ordre.

Le Recensement sera effectué par Monseigneur Monderak de Albarrasim, Secrétaire Général de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées avec la collaboration du Monseigneur Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, Chevalier d'Isenduil.

Le Recensement doit être effectué dans un délai de soixante (60) jours. Si nécessaire, le délai peut être prolongé.

Donné à Rome, au Château Sant'Angelo, le dix-huitième jour du mois de janvier de l'année de la Grâce MCDLXIX. III du Pontificat de SS. Sixtus IV

Citation:

Recenseamento das Ordens Militares Religiosas

Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Cardeal-Condestável de Roma e Vice-Chanceler da Congregação dos Santos Exércitos, Cardeal-Inquisidor Internacional, Bispo de Lamego e Ostia, et. al., sob a Luz do Altíssimo e dos Profetas,

Com a finalidade de atualizar o Registro das Ordens Militares Religiosas à serviço da Sé Apostólica, por ordem e pela vontade de Sua Santidade Sixtus IV, Soberano Pontífice e Papa da Igreja Universal, a Congregação dos Santos Exércitos promoverá o recenseamento de todas as Ordens Militares Religiosas.

Durante o recenseamento, as seguintes informações serão catalogadas, sobre cada Ordem Militar Religiosa à serviço da Santa Sé: (i) Nome da Ordem, (ii) Nome InGratibus e ResParendum do Grão-Mestre da Ordem, (iii) Nome InGratibus e ResParendum do Segundo em Comando, (iv) Nome InGratibus e ResParendum do Capelão da Ordem, (v) Local da Sede da Ordem, (vi) Relação dos Nomes InGratibus e ResParendum dos Membros da Ordem e seus locais de residência e (vii) Regulamento da Ordem.

O Recenseamento será realizado pelo Monsenhor Monderak de Albarrasim, Secretário-Geral da Congregação dos Santos Exércitos com a colaboração do Monsenhor Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, Cavaleiro de Isenduil.

O Recenseamento deverá ser concluído no prazo de 60 (sessenta) dias. Em caso de necessidade, o prazo poderá ser prorrogado.

Dado em Roma, no Castelo Sant'Angelo, no décimo oitavo dia de Janeiro do ano da Graça de MCDLXIX. III do Pontificado de SS. Sixtus IV

Citation:

Censo de las Órdenes Militares Religiosas

Cardenal-Obispo de San Valentín de las Victorias, Cardenal-Condestable de Roma y Vicecanciller de la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos, Cardenal-Inquisidor Internacional, Obispo de Lamego y Ostia, et. al., bajo la luz del Altísimo y los Profetas,

Para actualizar el Registro de las Ordenes Militares Religiosas al servicio de la Sede Apostólica, por orden y voluntad de Su Santidad Sixtus IV, Soberano Pontífice y Papa de la Iglesia Universal, la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos promoverá el censo de todas las Ordenes Militares Religiosas.

Durante el censo, se catalogará la siguiente información sobre cada Orden Militar Religiosa al servicio de la Santa Sede: (i) Nombre de la Orden, (ii) Nombre InGratibus e ResParendum del Gran Maestro de la Orden, (iii) Nombre InGratibus e ResParendum del Segundo al Mando, (iv) Nombre InGratibus e ResParendum del Capellán de la Orden, (v) Lugar de la Sede de la Orden, (vi) Lista de nombres InGratibus e ResParendum de los miembros de la Orden y sus lugares de residencia y (vii) Reglamento de la Orden.

El censo se llevará a cabo por Monseñor Monderak de Albarrasim, Secretario General de la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos con la colaboración de la Monseñor Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, Caballero de Isenduil.

El censo debe completarse en un plazo de 60 (sesenta) días. Si es necesario, el plazo puede ser ampliado.

Dado en Roma, en el Castillo Sant'Angelo, el dieciocho de Enero del año de Gracia de MCDLXIX. III del Pontificado de SS. Sixtus IV

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Recensus of Religious Military Orders[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Condestable of Rome and Vice Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the light of the Most High and the Prophets,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]In order to update the Register of Military Religious Orders at the service of the Apostolic See, by order and will of His Holiness Sixtus IV, Sovereign Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church, the Congregation of Holy Armies will promote the recensus of all Military Religious Orders.

During the recensus, the following information will be catalogued, about each Religious Military Order at the service of the Holy See: [color=indigo][b](i)[/b][/color] Name of the Order, [color=indigo][b](ii)[/b][/color] Name InGratibus e ResParendum of the Grand Master of the Order, [color=indigo][b](iii)[/b][/color] Name InGratibus e ResParendum of the Second in Command, [color=indigo][b](iv)[/b][/color] Name InGratibus e ResParendum of the Chaplain of the Order, [color=indigo][b](v)[/b][/color] Place of the Order's Headquarters, [color=indigo][b](vi)[/b][/color] List of Names InGratibus e ResParendum of the Members of the Order and their places of residence and [color=indigo][b](vii)[/b][/color] Regulations of the Order.

The Recensus will be conducted by [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Monderak][color=indigo][b]Monsignor Monderak de Albarrasim[/b][/color][/url], General Secretary of the Congregation of the Holy Armies with the collaboration of the [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=gastaldia][color=indigo][b]Monsignor Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios[/b][/color][/url], Knight of Isenduil.

The Recensus must be completed within sixty (60) days. If necessary, the deadline may be extended.[/list]

[color=black][i]Given in Rome, at the Castle Sant'Angelo, on the eighteenth day of January in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV[/i][/color]

[/quote][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/vYf5sF5/Selo-Amarelo-CSA-Novo.png[/img]

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Recensement des Ordres Militaires Religieux[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

Cardinal-Evêque de Saint Valentin des Victoires, Cardinal-Condestable de Rome et Vice-Chancelier de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Evêque de Lamego et d'Ostie, et. al., sous la lumière du Très-Haut et des Prophètes,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Afin de mettre à jour le Registre des Ordres Militaires Religieux au service du Siège Apostolique, par ordre et volonté de Sa Sainteté Sixtus IV, Souverain Pontife et Pape de l'Eglise Universelle, la Congrégation des Saintes Armées favorisera le recensement de tous les Ordres Militaires Religieux.

Lors du recensement, les informations suivantes seront cataloguées sur chaque Ordres Militaires Religieux au service du Saint-Siège: [color=indigo][b](i)[/b][/color] Nom de l'Ordre, [color=indigo][b](ii)[/b][/color] Nom InGratibus e ResParendum du Grand Maître de l'Ordre, [color=indigo][b](iii)[/b][/color] Nom InGratibus e ResParendum du Second en Commande, [color=indigo][b](iv)[/b][/color] Nom InGratibus e ResParendum de l'Aumônier de l'Ordre, [color=indigo][b](v)[/b][/color] Lieu du Siège de l'Ordre, [color=indigo][b](vi)[/b][/color] Liste des Noms InGratibus e ResParendum des membres de l'Ordre et de leurs lieux de résidence et [color=indigo][b](vii)[/b][/color] Règlement de l'Ordre.

Le Recensement sera effectué par [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Monderak][color=indigo][b]Monseigneur Monderak de Albarrasim[/b][/color][/url], Secrétaire Général de la Congrégation des Saintes Armées avec la collaboration du [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=gastaldia][color=indigo][b]Monseigneur Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios[/b][/color][/url], Chevalier d'Isenduil.

Le Recensement doit être effectué dans un délai de soixante (60) jours. Si nécessaire, le délai peut être prolongé.[/list]

[color=black][i]Donné à Rome, au Château Sant'Angelo, le dix-huitième jour du mois de janvier de l'année de la Grâce MCDLXIX. III du Pontificat de SS. Sixtus IV[/i][/color]

[/quote][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/vYf5sF5/Selo-Amarelo-CSA-Novo.png[/img]

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Recenseamento das Ordens Militares Religiosas[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Cardeal-Condestável de Roma e Vice-Chanceler da Congregação dos Santos Exércitos, Cardeal-Inquisidor Internacional, Bispo de Lamego e Ostia, et. al., sob a Luz do Altíssimo e dos Profetas,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Com a finalidade de atualizar o Registro das Ordens Militares Religiosas à serviço da Sé Apostólica, por ordem e pela vontade de Sua Santidade Sixtus IV, Soberano Pontífice e Papa da Igreja Universal, a Congregação dos Santos Exércitos promoverá o recenseamento de todas as Ordens Militares Religiosas.

Durante o recenseamento, as seguintes informações serão catalogadas, sobre cada Ordem Militar Religiosa à serviço da Santa Sé: [color=indigo][b](i)[/b][/color] Nome da Ordem, [color=indigo][b](ii)[/b][/color] Nome InGratibus e ResParendum do Grão-Mestre da Ordem, [color=indigo][b](iii)[/b][/color] Nome InGratibus e ResParendum do Segundo em Comando, [color=indigo][b](iv)[/b][/color] Nome InGratibus e ResParendum do Capelão da Ordem, [color=indigo][b](v)[/b][/color] Local da Sede da Ordem, [color=indigo][b](vi)[/b][/color] Relação dos Nomes InGratibus e ResParendum dos Membros da Ordem e seus locais de residência e [color=indigo][b](vii)[/b][/color] Regulamento da Ordem.

O Recenseamento será realizado pelo [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Monderak][color=indigo][b]Monsenhor Monderak de Albarrasim[/b][/color][/url], Secretário-Geral da Congregação dos Santos Exércitos com a colaboração do [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=gastaldia][color=indigo][b]Monsenhor Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios[/b][/color][/url], Cavaleiro de Isenduil.

O Recenseamento deverá ser concluído no prazo de 60 (sessenta) dias. Em caso de necessidade, o prazo poderá ser prorrogado.[/list]

[color=black][i]Dado em Roma, no Castelo Sant'Angelo, no décimo oitavo dia de Janeiro do ano da Graça de MCDLXIX. III do Pontificado de SS. Sixtus IV[/i][/color]

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Censo de las Órdenes Militares Religiosas[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

Cardenal-Obispo de San Valentín de las Victorias, Cardenal-Condestable de Roma y Vicecanciller de la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos, Cardenal-Inquisidor Internacional, Obispo de Lamego y Ostia, et. al., bajo la luz del Altísimo y los Profetas,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Para actualizar el Registro de las Ordenes Militares Religiosas al servicio de la Sede Apostólica, por orden y voluntad de Su Santidad Sixtus IV, Soberano Pontífice y Papa de la Iglesia Universal, la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos promoverá el censo de todas las Ordenes Militares Religiosas.

Durante el censo, se catalogará la siguiente información sobre cada Orden Militar Religiosa al servicio de la Santa Sede: [color=indigo][b](i)[/b][/color] Nombre de la Orden, [color=indigo][b](ii)[/b][/color] Nombre InGratibus e ResParendum del Gran Maestro de la Orden, [color=indigo][b](iii)[/b][/color] Nombre InGratibus e ResParendum del Segundo al Mando, [color=indigo][b](iv)[/b][/color] Nombre InGratibus e ResParendum del Capellán de la Orden, [color=indigo][b](v)[/b][/color] Lugar de la Sede de la Orden, [color=indigo][b](vi)[/b][/color] Lista de nombres InGratibus e ResParendum de los miembros de la Orden y sus lugares de residencia y [color=indigo][b](vii)[/b][/color] Reglamento de la Orden.

El censo se llevará a cabo por [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=Monderak][color=indigo][b]Monseñor Monderak de Albarrasim[/b][/color][/url], Secretario General de la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos con la colaboración de la [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?lan=pt&login=gastaldia][color=indigo][b]Monseñor Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios[/b][/color][/url], Caballero de Isenduil.

El censo debe completarse en un plazo de 60 (sesenta) días. Si es necesario, el plazo puede ser ampliado.[/list]

[color=black][i]Dado en Roma, en el Castillo Sant'Angelo, el dieciocho de Enero del año de Gracia de MCDLXIX. III del Pontificado de SS. Sixtus IV[/i][/color]

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 18, 2021 8:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dissolution of the Mobilizations of Savoy and Orbetello

On July 17, 1468 and November 24, 1468, the Congregation of the Holy Armies decreed the Mobilization to, respectively, guarantee the maintenance of peace in Orbetello and for Protection in Savoy.

Since then, noblemen and soldiers, united under the banner of the True Faith, had been working fervently on these two fronts, in order to fulfill the will of the Sovereign Pontiff and prevent Heresy from winning.

However, after a careful analysis, the General Staff of the Congregation concluded that the objectives set for these two fronts had been achieved.

Thus, in accordance with the terms of Canon Law, I decree the Dissolution of the Mobilization instituted in Orbetello and Savoy, and thus dismiss the designated Gonfaloniers and General Captains from their military functions.

I address a special word to all the Nobles who, selflessly, answered the call of the Sovereign Pontiff, and to all the brave soldiers who remained firm and strong throughout this period: it is obvious that many problems, disputes and even failures occurred during these two mobilizations, but they served to make us grow and evolve. But above all, these two mobilizations served to show to all of us the loyalty, the fiber and the strength of our military and Nobles who, together, worked hard during this long period in defense of the True Faith in the fight against heresy and those who, daily, try to attack the light of truth with their darkness.

You have all been truly heroic and you have my profound thanks and the deep admiration of the Sovereign Pontiff, the Sacred College of Cardinals and the Congregation of the Holy Armies.

In due course, a ceremony will be organized to celebrate your efforts and to ensure that all of you brave men and women are honored as is your right.

I pray to the Most High and to the Apostle Saint Kyrene that you all return safely to the bosom of your homes and families that are surely eagerly awaiting you.

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 18th day of March in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Dissolution of the Mobilizations of Savoy and Orbetello[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[list]On July 17, 1468 and November 24, 1468, the Congregation of the Holy Armies decreed the Mobilization to, respectively, guarantee the maintenance of peace in Orbetello and for Protection in Savoy.

Since then, noblemen and soldiers, united under the banner of the True Faith, had been working fervently on these two fronts, in order to fulfill the will of the Sovereign Pontiff and prevent Heresy from winning.

However, after a careful analysis, the General Staff of the Congregation concluded that the objectives set for these two fronts had been achieved.

Thus, in accordance with the terms of Canon Law, I decree the Dissolution of the Mobilization instituted in Orbetello and Savoy, and thus dismiss the designated Gonfaloniers and General Captains from their military functions.

I address a special word to all the Nobles who, selflessly, answered the call of the Sovereign Pontiff, and to all the brave soldiers who remained firm and strong throughout this period: it is obvious that many problems, disputes and even failures occurred during these two mobilizations, but they served to make us grow and evolve. But above all, these two mobilizations served to show to all of us the loyalty, the fiber and the strength of our military and Nobles who, together, worked hard during this long period in defense of the True Faith in the fight against heresy and those who, daily, try to attack the light of truth with their darkness.

You have all been truly heroic and you have my profound thanks and the deep admiration of the Sovereign Pontiff, the Sacred College of Cardinals and the Congregation of the Holy Armies.

In due course, a ceremony will be organized to celebrate your efforts and to ensure that all of you brave men and women are honored as is your right.

I pray to the Most High and to the Apostle Saint Kyrene that you all return safely to the bosom of your homes and families that are surely eagerly awaiting you.[/list]

[color=black][i]Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 18th day of March in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV[/i][/color]

Atharvan

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 15, 2021 9:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Composition du nouveau Komturkreis de l'ordre teutonique francophone

Aux membres de l'Ordre Teutonique,
À tous ceux qui ouïeront ou verront la présente,

Nous, Atharvan d'Angiras, Ritter et Komturspittler de l’Ordre Teutonique,

Par la présente, avons le plaisir et l'honneur d'annoncer, à la suite de l'expression du chapitre, la composition du nouveau Komturkreis :

Les Hauts Dignitaires Francophones pour les mois d'avril à juin 1469 sont les suivants:

• Hochmeister : Ritter Malvil de la Rose Noire

• Komturspittler : Ritter Atharvan d'Angiras

• Komturmarschall : Ritter Ivinbir

• Komturkanzler : Ritter Ivinbir

• Komturlegat : Ritter Cathelineau

Ceux-ci prêteront allégeance lors de la prochaine cérémonie d'intronisation.

Que le Très-Haut guide leurs chemins parmi le Komturkreis.

DEUS MANUM DUCIT !

Fait en ce neuvième jour du mois de mai de l'an 1469,
en la Commanderie Générale de l'Ordre Teutonique de Thorens.

Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 19, 2021 12:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

On the functions of the Episcopal Guard

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Condestable of Rome and Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, Prince Royal of Portugal and Duke of Monte Real, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the Light of the Most High and the Prophets,

It has come to our attention, and to the attention of the Superior Council of the Congregation, that a riot has broken out in front of Strasbourg Cathedral, in view of the fact that the armed forces of the Empire considered the presence of the members of the Episcopal Guard exercising the function of protecting the place as hostile.

In view of this, we believe it is prudent to recall that, according to the Codex Iuris Canonici, the "main function of the Guard is to secure the places of worship in the Province for which it is responsible, to protect the clergy of the Province, as well as the faithful sheltering in churches; it can also reinforce an ecclesiastical escort, even if it takes place outside its jurisdiction.".

Although the issue of taking over Diocesan Cathedrals is still latent, it is important to point out that Basilicas, Cathedrals and Churches are buildings under the responsibility, tutelage and guardianship of the Holy See. In this way, each and every place of worship is under the guardianship and protection of the Episcopal Guard of the respective place.

In the case of Cathedral of Strasbourg, as the main Cathedral of the Empire, the Episcopal Guard responsible for its protection is under the management, firstly, of the Primate of the Holy Empire, and secondly, under the management of the Congregation of the Holy Armies.

Thus, any kind of attack or aggression against the Episcopal Guard of the Primate of the Empire will be considered an attack and aggression against Holy Mother Aristotelian and Roman Church, against the inviolability of its places of worship, and against the Most High Himself.

I wish the Regent of the Holy Empire to be aware of this communiqué, to be aware that the forces of the Episcopal Guard are present solely for the purpose of guarding and protecting Strasbourg Cathedral as a place of worship, and further, that there is no hostile intention in their actions.

There is already too much bloodshed and too many open wounds for yet another wound to be opened for derisory and irrelevant matters.

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the XVIII day of May in the Year of Grace MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=#4F4F4F]On the functions of the Episcopal Guard[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Condestable of Rome and Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, Prince Royal of Portugal and Duke of Monte Real, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the Light of the Most High and the Prophets,[/color][/i][/b]

[list][i]It has come to our attention, and to the attention of the Superior Council of the Congregation, that a riot has broken out in front of Strasbourg Cathedral, in view of the fact that the armed forces of the Empire considered the presence of the members of the Episcopal Guard exercising the function of protecting the place as hostile.

In view of this, we believe it is prudent to recall that, according to the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=83245]Codex Iuris Canonici[/url], the "[color=black]main function of the Guard is to secure the places of worship in the Province for which it is responsible, to protect the clergy of the Province, as well as the faithful sheltering in churches; it can also reinforce an ecclesiastical escort, even if it takes place outside its jurisdiction.[/color]".

Although the issue of taking over Diocesan Cathedrals is still latent, it is important to point out that Basilicas, Cathedrals and Churches are buildings under the responsibility, tutelage and guardianship of the Holy See. In this way, each and every place of worship is under the guardianship and protection of the Episcopal Guard of the respective place.

In the case of Cathedral of Strasbourg, as the main Cathedral of the Empire, the Episcopal Guard responsible for its protection is under the management, firstly, of the Primate of the Holy Empire, and secondly, under the management of the Congregation of the Holy Armies.

Thus, any kind of attack or aggression against the Episcopal Guard of the Primate of the Empire will be considered an attack and aggression against Holy Mother Aristotelian and Roman Church, against the inviolability of its places of worship, and against the Most High Himself.

I wish the Regent of the Holy Empire to be aware of this communiqué, to be aware that the forces of the Episcopal Guard are present solely for the purpose of guarding and protecting Strasbourg Cathedral as a place of worship, and further, that there is no hostile intention in their actions.

There is already too much bloodshed and too many open wounds for yet another wound to be opened for derisory and irrelevant matters.[/i][/list]

[color=black][i]Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the XVIII day of May in the Year of Grace MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV[/i][/color]

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 22, 2021 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Recognition of the Inactivity of the Spanish Templar Order

We, Her Highness Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Princess of Ischia di Castro, in our quality as Vice Constable of the Holy Armies by His Holiness will; & Her Highness Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni, in our quality as General Prefect of the Holy Armies;

It has been brought to our attention that, due to events that have not yet been clarified, the situation in the Spanish peninsula has given rise to concern.

In investigative proceedings, the General Prefect Her Highness Melian de Ventoux, presented a report informing about the status of the Order by finding out the situation of each registered member, and due to the disappearance of their aim to continue and non-location of some of them, in order to prevent possible usurpers from using the name of the said Order to allege a pseudo act in the name of the Holy Aristotelian Church, the Congregation of Holy Armies recognizes the inactivity of the Spanish Templar Order.
      The said Order will be considered inactive by the Congregation of Holy Roman Armies until any member of the said Order presents himself to the Hispanophone Prefect of the Congregation who, in turn, will report to us for investigation and reconsideration.

We regret deeply the missing of the Spanish Templars, who in the past served faithfully in the name of the True Faith and the Sovereign Pontiff.

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 22nd day of July in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Vice Constable of the Holy Armies ---------------------------------------------- General Prefect of the Holy Armies

Citation:

Reconocimiento de la Inactividad de la Orden Templaria Hispana

Nos, Su Alteza Inés de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Princesa de Ischia di Castro, en nuestra calidad de Vice Condestable de los Santos Ejércitos por voluntad de Su Santidad; y Su Alteza Melian de Ventoux, Princesa de Terni, en nuestra calidad de Prefecto General de los Santos Ejércitos;

Se ha puesto en nuestro conocimiento que, debido a acontecimientos aún no aclarados, la situación en la península hispana ha sido motivo de preocupación.

En los procedimientos de investigación, la Prefecto General Su Alteza Melian de Ventoux, presentó un informe informando sobre el estado de la Orden averiguando la situación de cada uno de los miembros registrados, y debido a la desaparición de su objetivo de continuar y la no localización de algunos de ellos, con el fin de evitar que posibles usurpadores utilicen el nombre de dicha Orden para alegar un pseudo acto en nombre de la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica, la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos declara la inactividad de la Orden Hispana.
      Dicha Orden será considerada inactiva por la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos Romanos hasta que algún miembro de dicha Orden se presente ante el Prefecto hispanoparlante de la Congregación quien, a su vez, nos informará para su investigación y reconsideración.

Lamentamos profundamente la desaparición de los Templarios hispanos, que en el pasado sirvieron fielmente en nombre de la Verdadera Fe y del Soberano Pontífice.

Dado en Roma, en el Castillo de Sant'Angelo, el 22 de julio del año de gracia de MCDLXIX. III del Pontificado de S.S. Sixto IV.

Vice Condestable de los Santos Ejércitos----------------------------------------------Prefecto General de los Santos Ejércitos

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Recognition of the Inactivity of the Spanish Templar Order[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i][b][color=black]We, Her Highness Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Princess of Ischia di Castro, in our quality as Vice Constable of the Holy Armies by His Holiness will; & Her Highness Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni, in our quality as General Prefect of the Holy Armies;[/color][/i][/b]

[list]It has been brought to our attention that, due to events that have not yet been clarified, the situation in the Spanish peninsula has given rise to concern.

In investigative proceedings, the General Prefect Her Highness Melian de Ventoux, presented a report informing about the status of the Order by finding out the situation of each registered member, and due to the disappearance of their aim to continue and non-location of some of them, in order to prevent possible usurpers from using the name of the said Order to allege a pseudo act in the name of the Holy Aristotelian Church, the Congregation of Holy Armies recognizes the inactivity of the Spanish Templar Order.
The said Order will be considered inactive by the Congregation of Holy Roman Armies until any member of the said Order presents himself to the Hispanophone Prefect of the Congregation who, in turn, will report to us for investigation and reconsideration.

We regret deeply the missing of the Spanish Templars, who in the past served faithfully in the name of the True Faith and the Sovereign Pontiff.[/list]

[color=black][i]Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 22nd day of July in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/color]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/LSLXds5.png[/img][color=transparent]----------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/12/57/63/06/fond_t10.png[/img]
[b]Vice Constable of the Holy Armies [color=transparent]----------------------------------------------[/color] General Prefect of the Holy Armies[/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/bxtA025.png[/img][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/11/33/45/65/scel_m10.png[/img]
[/list]

[/quote][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/j6vQYg8/bula.png[/img]

[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Reconocimiento de la Inactividad de la Orden Templaria Hispana[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i][b][color=black]Nos, Su Alteza Inés de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Princesa de Ischia di Castro, en nuestra calidad de Vice Condestable de los Santos Ejércitos por voluntad de Su Santidad; y Su Alteza Melian de Ventoux, Princesa de Terni, en nuestra calidad de Prefecto General de los Santos Ejércitos;[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Se ha puesto en nuestro conocimiento que, debido a acontecimientos aún no aclarados, la situación en la península hispana ha sido motivo de preocupación.

En los procedimientos de investigación, la Prefecto General Su Alteza Melian de Ventoux, presentó un informe informando sobre el estado de la Orden averiguando la situación de cada uno de los miembros registrados, y debido a la desaparición de su objetivo de continuar y la no localización de algunos de ellos, con el fin de evitar que posibles usurpadores utilicen el nombre de dicha Orden para alegar un pseudo acto en nombre de la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica, la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos declara la inactividad de la Orden Hispana.
Dicha Orden será considerada inactiva por la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos Romanos hasta que algún miembro de dicha Orden se presente ante el Prefecto hispanoparlante de la Congregación quien, a su vez, nos informará para su investigación y reconsideración.

Lamentamos profundamente la desaparición de los Templarios hispanos, que en el pasado sirvieron fielmente en nombre de la Verdadera Fe y del Soberano Pontífice.[/list]

[color=black][i]Dado en Roma, en el Castillo de Sant'Angelo, el 22 de julio del año de gracia de MCDLXIX. III del Pontificado de S.S. Sixto IV.[/i][/color]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/LSLXds5.png[/img][color=transparent]----------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f87/12/57/63/06/fond_t10.png[/img]
[b]Vice Condestable de los Santos Ejércitos[color=transparent]----------------------------------------------[/color]Prefecto General de los Santos Ejércitos[/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/bxtA025.png[/img][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/11/33/45/65/scel_m10.png[/img]
[/list]

[/quote][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/j6vQYg8/bula.png[/img]

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 28, 2021 12:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination aux Saintes Armées

Nous, Son Altesse Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Princesse de Ischia di Castro, en notre qualité de Vice-Connétable des Saintes Armées par la volonté de Sa Sainteté; & Son Altesse Melian de Ventoux, Princesse de Terni, en notre qualité de Préfet général des Saintes Armées;

Faisons annonce de la nomination du Duc Didicus Crescenzi [IG: Didicus ] au rang de Capitaine, pour la Zone néerlandophone.

Puisse Sainte Kyrène l'accompagner dans la nouvelle voie qui est désormais sienne.

Fait à Rome, ce jour du 27 de Septembre de l'an de grâce 1469. IIIe du Pontificat de S.S. Sixte IV.

Vice Connétable des Saintes Armées ---------------------------------------------- Préfet General des Saintes Armées

Citation:

Appointment to the Holy Armies

We, Her Highness Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Princess of Ischia di Castro, in our capacity as Vice-Connetable of the Holy Armies by the will of His Holiness; & Her Highness Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni, in our capacity as Prefect General of the Holy Armies;

Let us announce the appointment of Duke Didicus Crescenzi [IG: Didicus ] to the rank of Captain, for the Dutch-speaking Zone.

May Saint Kyrene accompany him on the new path that is now his.

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 27th day of September in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

Vice Constable of the Holy Armies ---------------------------------------------- General Prefect of the Holy Armies

Code:
 [quote][list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Nomination aux Saintes Armées[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i]Nous, Son Altesse Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Princesse de Ischia di Castro, en notre qualité de Vice-Connétable des Saintes Armées par la volonté de Sa Sainteté; & Son Altesse Melian de Ventoux, Princesse de Terni, en notre qualité de Préfet général des Saintes Armées; [/i]

[list]Faisons annonce de la nomination du Duc [color=darkblue][b]Didicus Crescenzi [size=9][IG: Didicus ][/size][/b][/color] au rang de [b]Capitaine[/b], pour la [b]Zone néerlandophone[/b]. [/list]

Puisse Sainte Kyrène l'accompagner dans la nouvelle voie qui est désormais sienne.

[color=black][i]Fait à Rome, ce jour du 27 de Septembre de l'an de grâce 1469. IIIe du Pontificat de S.S. Sixte IV.[/i][/color]

[b]Vice Connétable des Saintes Armées [color=transparent]----------------------------------------------[/color] Préfet General des Saintes Armées[/b]
[/list]

[quote][list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Appointment to the Holy Armies[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i]We, Her Highness Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Princess of Ischia di Castro, in our capacity as Vice-Connetable of the Holy Armies by the will of His Holiness; & Her Highness Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni, in our capacity as Prefect General of the Holy Armies; [/i]

[list]Let us announce the appointment of Duke [color=darkblue][b]Didicus Crescenzi [size=9][IG: Didicus ][/size][/b][/color] to the rank of [b]Captain[/b], for the [b]Dutch-speaking Zone[/b]. [/list]

[color=black][i]Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 27th day of September in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/color]

[b]Vice Constable of the Holy Armies [color=transparent]----------------------------------------------[/color] General Prefect of the Holy Armies[/b]
[/list]

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 04, 2021 1:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of the Pontifical Admiral of Rome

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the light of the Most High and the Prophets and by the will of HH Sixtus IV, Sovereign Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church,

The Congregation of the Holy Armies has sought, on a daily basis, the improvement, training and enhancement of personnel and military action in defense of the True Faith, the Eternal City and its Representatives.

Thus, faced with the need to improve our Pontifical Navy and to better train our men and women of the sea, we appoint Maria Agata Tanissa Aleramico Imperiali di Francavilla [ Tanissa ] for the position of Pontifical Admiral of Rome.

In her new position, the new Admiral will manage and coordinate the Pontifical Navy, exercising, under the supervision of the Congregation of Holy Armies, all the tasks and missions necessary for the perfect performance of her duties.

We invite the new Pontifical Admiral to take her seat on the Superior Council and the General Staff of the Congregation of the Holy Armies.

Discharged from his duties, the Congregation of the Holy Armies praises and thanks His Eminence, Cardinal Neirin of Castelcerf, for his brilliant work and magnificent performance

Ad majorem dei Gloriam!

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the third day of October in the year of Our Lord MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV

Nico. Jaquin

Localisation: Grand-Maître & Chevalier de l'Ordre Militaro-Religieux Teutonique, toujours en vadrouille !

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 12, 2021 8:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Composition du nouveau Komturkreis de l'Ordre Teutonique Francophone

Aux membres de l'Ordre Teutonique,
À tous ceux qui ouïeront ou verront la présente,

Nous, Nicolas Jaquin, Bruder et Komturmarschall de l’Ordre Teutonique,

Par la présente, avons le plaisir et l'honneur d'annoncer, à la suite de l'expression du chapitre, la composition du nouveau Komturkreis :

Les Hauts Dignitaires Francophones pour les mois d'Octobre à Décembre 1469 sont les suivants:

• Hochmeister : Ritter Malvil de la Rose Noire

• Komturspittler : Ritterin Lanaelle du Chastel

• Komturmarschall : Bruder Nicolas Jaquin

• Komturkanzler : Ritter Atharvan d'Angiras

• Komturlegat : Ritter Cathelineau Botherel de Canihuel

• Komturtressler : Schwester Héloïse Jaquin

Ceux-ci prêteront allégeance lors de la prochaine cérémonie d'intronisation.

Que le Très-Haut guide leurs chemins parmi le Komturkreis.

DEUS MANUM DUCIT !

Fait en ce douzième jour d'Octobre de l'an 1469,
en la Commanderie Générale de l'Ordre Teutonique de Thorens.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 13, 2021 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of the Local Prefect for the Lusophone Zone

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the light of the Most High and the Prophets and by the will of HH Sixtus IV, Sovereign Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church,

Due to his prolonged absence and entry into a spiritual retreat, about which we have no prediction of a possible return, we have decided on the dismissal of His Eminence Leopoldo Vicenzo Montenegro Viana [ Vicenzo ] from the position of Local Prefect for the Lusophone Zone.

We highlight the brilliance imprinted by the former Prefect in his duties and pray to the Most High that we can work together again soon.

Ad majorem dei Gloriam!

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the thirteenth day of October in the year of Our Lord MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

Citation:

Demissão do Prefeito Local para a Zona Lusófona

Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Cardeal-Condestável de Roma e Chanceler da Congregação dos Santos Exércitos, Cardeal-Inquisidor Internacional, Bispo de Lamego e Óstia, et. al., sob a luz do Altíssimo e dos Profetas e pela vontade de SS Sixtus IV, Soberano Pontífice e Papa da Igreja Universal,

Em virtude de sua prolongada ausência e ingresso em retiro espiritual, sobre o qual não temos previsão de um possível retorno, decidimos pela demissão de Sua Eminência Leopoldo Vicenzo Montenegro Viana [ Vicenzo ] do cargo de Prefeito Local para a Zona Lusófona.

Destacamos o brilhantismo impresso pelo anterior Prefeito em suas funções e rogamos ao Altíssimo para que possamos trabalhar juntos novamente em breve.

Ad majorem dei Gloriam!

Dado em Roma, no Castel Sant'Angelo, no décimo terceiro dia do mês de outubro do ano de Nosso Senhor MCDLXIX. III do Pontificado de SS. Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Dismissal of the Local Prefect for the Lusophone Zone[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories, Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies, Cardinal-Inquisitor International, Bishop of Lamego and Ostia, et. al., under the light of the Most High and the Prophets and by the will of HH Sixtus IV, Sovereign Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Due to his prolonged absence and entry into a spiritual retreat, about which we have no prediction of a possible return, we have decided on the dismissal of [color=indigo][b]His Eminence Leopoldo Vicenzo Montenegro Viana[/b] [ Vicenzo ][/color] from the position of [color=indigo][b]Local Prefect for the Lusophone Zone[/b][/color].

We highlight the brilliance imprinted by the former Prefect in his duties and pray to the Most High that we can work together again soon.[/list]
[color=black][b][i]Ad majorem dei Gloriam!

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the thirteenth day of October in the year of Our Lord MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

[/quote][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/VwcbFDf/Selo-Novo-Adonnis-CSA-AMARELO.png[/img]

Code:
[quote]
[list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Demissão do Prefeito Local para a Zona Lusófona[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

Cardeal-Bispo de São Valentim das Vitórias, Cardeal-Condestável de Roma e Chanceler da Congregação dos Santos Exércitos, Cardeal-Inquisidor Internacional, Bispo de Lamego e Óstia, et. al., sob a luz do Altíssimo e dos Profetas e pela vontade de SS Sixtus IV, Soberano Pontífice e Papa da Igreja Universal,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]Em virtude de sua prolongada ausência e ingresso em retiro espiritual, sobre o qual não temos previsão de um possível retorno, decidimos pela demissão de [color=indigo][b]Sua Eminência Leopoldo Vicenzo Montenegro Viana[/b] [ Vicenzo ][/color] do cargo de [color=indigo][b]Prefeito Local para a Zona Lusófona[/b][/color].

Destacamos o brilhantismo impresso pelo anterior Prefeito em suas funções e rogamos ao Altíssimo para que possamos trabalhar juntos novamente em breve.[/list]
[color=black][b][i]Ad majorem dei Gloriam!

Dado em Roma, no Castel Sant'Angelo, no décimo terceiro dia do mês de outubro do ano de Nosso Senhor MCDLXIX. III do Pontificado de SS. Sixtus IV.[/i][/b][/color]

[/quote][color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][img]https://i.ibb.co/VwcbFDf/Selo-Novo-Adonnis-CSA-AMARELO.png[/img]

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 14, 2021 10:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomina nelle Sacre Armate

Noi, Sua Altezza Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Principessa d'Ischia di Castro, in qualità di Vice-Connetable delle Sacre Armate per volontà di Sua Santità; & Sua Altezza Melian de Ventoux, Principessa di Terni, in qualità di Prefetto Generale delle Sacre Armate;

Annunciamo la nomina di Marcius da Valmacca [IG: Marcius_da_valmacca ] al grado di capitano, per l'area di lingua italiana.

Che San Kyrene lo accompagni nel nuovo cammino che è ora il suo.

Fatto a Roma, questo 14 ottobre dell'anno di grazia 1469. Terzo del Pontificato di Sua Santità Sisto IV.

Vice Conestabile del Santo Esercito ---------------------------------------------- Prefetto Generale del Sacro Esercito

Citation:

Appointment to the Holy Armies

We, Her Highness Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Princess of Ischia di Castro, in our capacity as Vice-Connetable of the Holy Armies by the will of His Holiness; & Her Highness Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni, in our capacity as Prefect General of the Holy Armies;

Let us announce the appointment of Marcius da Valmacca [IG: Marcius_da_valmacca ] to the rank of Captain, for the Italian-speaking Zone.

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 14th day of October in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

Citation:

Errata: Appointment to the Holy Armies

In accordance with the Canon Law, Book 5.5, Chapter II, article 6, the appointment as Captain of a local area, according to its language, is no more valid, since the Canon Law establishes a different hierarchy for the Episcopal Guard. Therefore we act with humility recognizing our errata, since as humans we often mistake because nothing is perfect but God, and announce the following appointments to restore the situation in accordance with the law in force. Likewise, the procedures dictated by canon law have been followed through the double vow procedure.

• Marcius da Valmacca [IG: Marcius_da_valmacca ] to the rank of aspiring Vidame of Capua.

May Saint Kyrene accompany them on the new path and may the Almighty forgive our mistakes and sins.

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 5th day of November in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

Citation:

Errata: Nomina nelle Sante Armate

Noi, Sua Altezza Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Principessa d'Ischia di Castro, in qualità di Vice-Connetable dei Sante Armate per volontà di Sua Santità; & Sua Altezza Melian de Ventoux, Principessa di Terni, in qualità di Prefetto Generale dei Sante Armatei;

Secondo il Diritto Canonico, Libro 5.5, Capitolo II, articolo 6, la nomina a Capitano di zona, secondo il suo linguaggio, non è più valida, poiché il Diritto Canonico stabilisce una diversa gerarchia per la Guardia Episcopale. Pertanto agiamo con umiltà riconoscendo i nostri errori, poiché come esseri umani spesso sbagliamo perché nulla è perfetto tranne Dio, e annunciamo le seguenti nomine per ripristinare la situazione secondo il diritto vigente. Allo stesso modo sono state seguite le procedure dettate dal diritto canonico attraverso la procedura del doppio voto.

• Marcius da Valmacca [IG: Marcius_da_valmacca ] al rango di aspirante Vidame de Capua.

Che San Kyrene li accompagni nel nuovo cammino e che l'Onnipotente perdoni i nostri errori e peccati.

Dato a Roma, presso Castel Sant'Angelo, il 5 novembre dell'anno di grazia MCDLXIX. III del Pontificato di S.A. Sisto IV.

Vice Conestabile dei Sante Armate ---------------------------------------------- Prefetto Generale dei Sante Armate

Code:
[quote][list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Nomina nelle Sacre Armate[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i]Noi, Sua Altezza Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Principessa d'Ischia di Castro, in qualità di Vice-Connetable delle Sacre Armate per volontà di Sua Santità; & Sua Altezza Melian de Ventoux, Principessa di Terni, in qualità di Prefetto Generale delle Sacre Armate; [/i]

[list]Annunciamo la nomina di [color=darkblue][b]Marcius da Valmacca [size=9][IG: Marcius_da_valmacca ][/size][/b][/color] al grado di [b]capitano[/b], per l'area [b]di lingua italiana[/b]. [/list]

Che San Kyrene lo accompagni nel nuovo cammino che è ora il suo.

[color=black][i]Fatto a Roma, questo 14 ottobre dell'anno di grazia 1469. Terzo del Pontificato di Sua Santità Sisto IV.[/i][/color]

[b]Vice Conestabile del Santo Esercito [color=transparent]----------------------------------------------[/color] Prefetto Generale del Sacro Esercito[/b]
[/list]

[quote][list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Appointment to the Holy Armies[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i]We, Her Highness Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Princess of Ischia di Castro, in our capacity as Vice-Connetable of the Holy Armies by the will of His Holiness; & Her Highness Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni, in our capacity as Prefect General of the Holy Armies; [/i]

[list]Let us announce the appointment of [color=darkblue][b]Marcius da Valmacca [size=9][IG: Marcius_da_valmacca ][/size][/b][/color] to the rank of [b]Captain[/b], for the [b]Italian-speaking Zone[/b]. [/list]

[color=black][i]Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 14th day of October in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/color]

[/list]

[quote][list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Errata: Appointment to the Holy Armies[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[list]In accordance with the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=902697#902697]Canon Law, Book 5.5, Chapter II, article 6,[/url] the appointment as Captain of a local area, according to its language, is no more valid, since the Canon Law establishes a different hierarchy for the Episcopal Guard. Therefore we act with humility recognizing our errata, since as humans we often mistake because nothing is perfect but God, and announce the following appointments to restore the situation in accordance with the law in force. Likewise, the procedures dictated by canon law have been followed through the double vow procedure.

[list][*] [color=darkblue][b]Marcius da Valmacca [size=9][IG: Marcius_da_valmacca ][/size][/b][/color] to the rank of [b]aspiring Vidame of Capua[/b]. [/list] [/list]

May Saint Kyrene accompany them on the new path and may the Almighty forgive our mistakes and sins.

[color=black][i]Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 5th day of November in the year of the Grace of MCDLXIX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/color]

[/list]

[quote][list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Errata: Nomina nelle Sante Armate[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i]Noi, Sua Altezza Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Principessa d'Ischia di Castro, in qualità di Vice-Connetable dei Sante Armate per volontà di Sua Santità; & Sua Altezza Melian de Ventoux, Principessa di Terni, in qualità di Prefetto Generale dei Sante Armatei; [/i]

[list]Secondo il [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=902697#902697]Diritto Canonico, Libro 5.5, Capitolo II, articolo 6,[/url] la nomina a Capitano di zona, secondo il suo linguaggio, non è più valida, poiché il Diritto Canonico stabilisce una diversa gerarchia per la Guardia Episcopale. Pertanto agiamo con umiltà riconoscendo i nostri errori, poiché come esseri umani spesso sbagliamo perché nulla è perfetto tranne Dio, e annunciamo le seguenti nomine per ripristinare la situazione secondo il diritto vigente. Allo stesso modo sono state seguite le procedure dettate dal diritto canonico attraverso la procedura del doppio voto.

[list][*] [color=darkblue][b]Marcius da Valmacca [size=9][IG: Marcius_da_valmacca ][/size][/b][/color] al rango di [b]aspirante Vidame de Capua[/b]. [/list] [/list]

Che San Kyrene li accompagni nel nuovo cammino e che l'Onnipotente perdoni i nostri errori e peccati.

[color=black][i]Dato a Roma, presso Castel Sant'Angelo, il 5 novembre dell'anno di grazia MCDLXIX. III del Pontificato di S.A. Sisto IV.[/i][/color]

[b]Vice Conestabile dei Sante Armate [color=transparent]----------------------------------------------[/color] Prefetto Generale dei Sante Armate[/b]
[/list]

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 13, 2022 11:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Condemnation of the inappropriate and illegitimate use of the diocesan flag

We, Her Royal Highness Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Infante of Navarre, Princess of Ischia di Castro, Duchess of Souvigny, Countess of Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Viscountess of La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronness of Creil & Dienne, Palatine Baroness of St Jonh-of-Lateran, Commander of the Pontifical Order of Nicholas V, Censor and Senator of Rome, Major Squire of His Holiness and Magnificent Pontifical Khaleesi of the Ducklings,
    in our capacity as Vice-Connetable of the Holy Armies, by the will of His Holiness;

&

We, Her Highness Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni, Palatine Countess of St John-of-Lateran, Viscountess of Esparros, Baronness of Bénac & Mun, Lady of Beost, Senator Knight of Isenduil, Bellator Francus Dei, Commander of the Bearn's Order of Merit and Commander of the Pontifical Order of Nicholas V,
    in our capacity as Prefect General of the Holy Armies;

In recent days, we have learned of events in the Duchy of Anjou which cause us the deepest rejection.

Since 27 March, an army has been in the making, commanded by Shawie, which was finally formed in Saumur on 30 March, under the name of "Les Shats Mouillés". This army received a few days later the flag of the diocese, and moved towards the territory of Touraine, and then towards the territory of Limousin et la Marche, finally attacking the capital of Périgord-Angoumois.

The Congregation of the Holy Armies, in the face of all these circumstances, condemns the illegitimate use of the diocesan flag, and denies any involvement of Holy Mother Church in any armed or warlike action which does not fall within her mission of defending the True Faith. It should also be noted that this army on the move belongs to the Clair Obscur clan, and therefore, we stress the absence of any interest or involvement of the Holy Mother Aristotelian, Roman and Universal Church.

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 13th day of April in the year of the Grace of MCDLXX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

HRH Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac ---------------------------------------------- HH Melian de Ventoux

Citation:

Condamnation de l'utilisation inappropriée et illégitime de l'agrément diocésain

Nous, Son Altesse Royale Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Infante de Navarre, Princesse d'Ischia di Castro, Duchesse de Souvigny, Comtesse de Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Vicomtesse de La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronnesse de Creil & Dienne, Baronne Palatine de Saint-Jean-de-Latéran, Commandeur de l'Ordre Pontifical de Nicolas V, Censeur et Sénateur de Rome, Ecuyer Majeur de Sa Sainteté et Magnifique Khaleesi Pontificale des Canetons,
    en notre qualité de Vice-Connétable des Saintes Armées, par la volonté de Sa Sainteté ;

&

Nous, Son Altesse Melian de Ventoux, Princesse de Terni, Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean-de-Latéran, Vicomtesse d'Esparros, Baronne de Bénac & Mun, Dame de Beost, Chevalier Sénateur d'Isenduil, Bellator Francus Dei, Commandeur de l'Ordre du Mérite du Béarn et Commandeur de l'Ordre Pontifical de Nicolas V,
    en notre qualité de Préfet Général des Saintes Armées ;

Ces derniers jours, nous avons appris des événements dans le Duché d'Anjou qui nous causent le plus profond rejet.

Depuis le 27 mars, une armée est en gestation, commandée par Shawie, qui fut finalement formée à Saumur le 30 mars, sous le nom de "Les Shats Mouillés". Cette armée reçoit quelques jours plus tard l'agrément du diocèse, et se dirige vers le territoire de la Touraine, puis vers celui du Limousin et de la Marche, pour finalement attaquer la capitale du Périgord-Angoumois.

La Congrégation des Saintes Armées, face à toutes ces circonstances, condamne l'utilisation illégitime de l'agrément diocésain, et nie toute implication de la Sainte Mère Église dans toute action armée ou guerrière qui ne relève pas de sa mission de défense de la Vraie Foi. Il convient également de noter que cette armée en marche appartient au clan Clair Obscur, et par conséquent, nous soulignons l'absence de tout intérêt ou implication de la Sainte Mère Église Aristotélicienne, Romaine et Universelle.

Donné à Rome, au Castel Sant'Angelo, le 13 avril de l'an de grâce MCDLXX. III du Pontificat de S.A. Sixte IV.

SAR Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac ---------------------------------------------- SA Melian de Ventoux
    Vice Connétable des Saintes Armées ---------------------------------------------- Préfet Général des Saintes Armées

Code:
[quote][list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Condemnation of the inappropriate and illegitimate use of the diocesan flag[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i][b]We, Her Royal Highness Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Infante of Navarre, Princess of Ischia di Castro, Duchess of Souvigny, Countess of Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Viscountess of La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronness of Creil & Dienne, Palatine Baroness of St Jonh-of-Lateran, Commander of the Pontifical Order of Nicholas V, Censor and Senator of Rome, Major Squire of His Holiness and Magnificent Pontifical Khaleesi of the Ducklings,[/b]
in our capacity as Vice-Connetable of the Holy Armies, by the will of His Holiness;

&

[b]We, Her Highness Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni, Palatine Countess of St John-of-Lateran, Viscountess of Esparros, Baronness of Bénac & Mun, Lady of Beost, Senator Knight of Isenduil, Bellator Francus Dei, Commander of the Bearn's Order of Merit and Commander of the Pontifical Order of Nicholas V,[/b]
in our capacity as Prefect General of the Holy Armies; [/i]

[list]
In recent days, we have learned of events in the Duchy of Anjou which cause us the deepest rejection.

Since 27 March, an army has been in the making, commanded by [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=shawie]Shawie[/url], which was finally formed in Saumur on 30 March, under the name of "Les Shats Mouillés". This army received a few days later the flag of the diocese, and moved towards the territory of Touraine, and then towards the territory of Limousin et la Marche, finally attacking the capital of Périgord-Angoumois.

The Congregation of the Holy Armies, in the face of all these circumstances, condemns the illegitimate use of the diocesan flag, and denies any involvement of Holy Mother Church in any armed or warlike action which does not fall within her mission of defending the True Faith.  It should also be noted that this army on the move belongs to the Clair Obscur clan, and therefore, we stress the absence of any interest or involvement of the Holy Mother Aristotelian, Roman and Universal Church.

[/list]

[color=black][i]Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 13th day of April in the year of the Grace of MCDLXX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/color]

[b]HRH Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac [color=transparent]----------------------------------------------[/color] HH Melian de Ventoux[/b]
[/list]

[quote][list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Condamnation de l'utilisation inappropriée et illégitime de l'agrément diocésain[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]

[i][b]Nous, Son Altesse Royale Ines de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Infante de Navarre, Princesse d'Ischia di Castro, Duchesse de Souvigny, Comtesse de Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Vicomtesse de La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronnesse de Creil & Dienne, Baronne Palatine de Saint-Jean-de-Latéran, Commandeur de l'Ordre Pontifical de Nicolas V, Censeur et Sénateur de Rome, Ecuyer Majeur de Sa Sainteté et Magnifique Khaleesi Pontificale des Canetons,[/b]
en notre qualité de Vice-Connétable des Saintes Armées, par la volonté de Sa Sainteté ;

&

[b]Nous, Son Altesse Melian de Ventoux, Princesse de Terni, Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean-de-Latéran, Vicomtesse d'Esparros, Baronne de Bénac & Mun, Dame de Beost, Chevalier Sénateur d'Isenduil, Bellator Francus Dei, Commandeur de l'Ordre du Mérite du Béarn et Commandeur de l'Ordre Pontifical de Nicolas V,[/b]
en notre qualité de Préfet Général des Saintes Armées ; [/i]

[list]
Ces derniers jours, nous avons appris des événements dans le Duché d'Anjou qui nous causent le plus profond rejet.

Depuis le 27 mars, une armée est en gestation, commandée par [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=shawie]Shawie[/url], qui fut finalement formée à Saumur le 30 mars, sous le nom de "Les Shats Mouillés". Cette armée reçoit quelques jours plus tard l'agrément du diocèse, et se dirige vers le territoire de la Touraine, puis vers celui du Limousin et de la Marche, pour finalement attaquer la capitale du Périgord-Angoumois.

La Congrégation des Saintes Armées, face à toutes ces circonstances, condamne l'utilisation illégitime de l'agrément diocésain, et nie toute implication de la Sainte Mère Église dans toute action armée ou guerrière qui ne relève pas de sa mission de défense de la Vraie Foi.  Il convient également de noter que cette armée en marche appartient au clan Clair Obscur, et par conséquent, nous soulignons l'absence de tout intérêt ou implication de la Sainte Mère Église Aristotélicienne, Romaine et Universelle.

[/list]

[color=black][i]Donné à Rome, au Castel Sant'Angelo, le 13 avril de l'an de grâce MCDLXX. III du Pontificat de S.A. Sixte IV.[/i][/color]

[b]SAR Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac [color=transparent]----------------------------------------------[/color] SA Melian de Ventoux[/b]
[b]Vice Connétable des Saintes Armées [color=transparent]----------------------------------------------[/color] Préfet Général des Saintes Armées[/b]
[/list]

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 15, 2022 7:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Mens sana in corpore sano
    Oops I asked it again. Well no, that's not the translation, but you get it.

We, Her Royal Highness Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Queen of Navarre, Princess of Ischia di Castro, Duchess of Billy & Souvigny, Countess of Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Viscountess of La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronness of Creil & Dienne, Palatine Baroness of St Jonh-of-Lateran, Commander of the Pontifical Order of Nicholas V, Censor and Senator of Rome, Major Squire of His Holiness and Official Heliea,

For some time now, an attempt has been made to keep a record of the composition of each of the ends that make up the Congregation, a purpose initiated by His Eminence de Sagres and which we have the honour to continue. Certainly, the spirit of maintaining a good organisation must be given priority within military institutions, especially ours, which has the important task of defending the Faith and the Church when the Word is not enough, and to carry out this Sacred mission, the Congregation is composed of different bodies, among which the Religious Military Orders stand out.
      Thus, in accordance with article 10, Book 5.5: The Congregation of the Holy Armies, we set a deadline of one week for each of the Grand Masters of all the Military Religious Orders recognised by the Congregation of the Holy Armies to provide the information most necessary for this general census: they must all let us know the number of knights, squires and novices, their names In Gratibus and Res Parendo, as well as their state of health and any other particulars that may affect the composition of their Order. All this information will be filed in the most absolute confidentiality of the buildings of the Congregation. The commitment of the Orders being crucial, we fully appreciate their willingness to collaborate with this objective.
      At the end of this period of time, we establish that the said Grand Masters will be summoned for a meeting with us, so that communications most appropriate to the needs of all can be established.

Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 14th day of May in the year of the Grace of MCDLXX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.

HRH Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac
    Vice Constable of the Holy Armies

Citation:

Nous, Son Altesse Royale Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Reine de Navarre, Princesse d'Ischia di Castro, Duchesse de Billy & Souvigny, Comtesse de Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Vicomtesse de La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronne de Creil & Dienne, Baronne Palatine de St Jonh-of-Lateran, Commandeur de l'Ordre Pontifical de Nicolas V, Censeur et Sénateur de Rome, Ecuyer Majeur de Sa Sainteté et Officier Heliea,
    en notre qualité de Vice-Connétable des Saintes Armées, par la volonté de Sa Sainteté

Depuis quelque temps, on a essayé de tenir un registre de la composition de chacune des extrémités qui composent la Congrégation, un objectif initié par Son Éminence de Sagres et que nous avons l'honneur de poursuivre. Certes, l'esprit de maintien d'une bonne organisation doit être privilégié au sein des institutions militaires, notamment la nôtre, qui a la tâche importante de défendre la Foi et l'Église quand la Parole ne suffit pas, et pour mener à bien cette mission sacrée, la Congrégation est composée de différents corps, parmi lesquels se distinguent les Ordres religieux militaires.
      Ainsi, conformément à l'article 10 du Livre 5. 5 : La Congrégation des Saintes Armées, nous fixons un délai d'une semaine à chacun des Grands Maîtres de tous les Ordres religieux militaires reconnus par la Congrégation des Saintes Armées pour qu'ils fournissent les informations les plus nécessaires à ce recensement général : ils doivent tous nous faire connaître le nombre de chevaliers, d'écuyers et de novices, leurs noms In Gratibus et Res Parendo, ainsi que leur état de santé et toute autre particularité pouvant affecter la composition de leur Ordre. Toutes ces informations seront classées dans la confidentialité la plus absolue des bâtiments de la Congrégation. L'engagement des Ordres étant crucial, nous apprécions pleinement leur volonté de collaborer à cet objectif.
      A la fin de ce délai, nous établissons que lesdits Grands Maîtres seront convoqués pour une réunion avec nous, afin que les communications les plus appropriées aux besoins de tous puissent être établies.

Donné à Rome, au Castel Sant'Angelo, le 14 mai de l'an de grâce MCDLXX. III du Pontificat de S.A. Sixte IV.

Vice Connétable des Saintes Armées

Citation:

Noi, Sua Altezza Reale Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Regina di Navarra, Principessa di Ischia di Castro, Duchessa di Billy e Souvigny, Contessa di Tafalla e Thorigné-en-Charnie, Viscontessa di La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronessa di Creil & Dienne, Baronessa Palatina di St Jonh-of-Lateran, Commendatore dell'Ordine Pontificio di Niccolò V, Censore e Senatore di Roma, Maggior Scudiero di Sua Santità e Ufficiale Heliea,
    in qualità di Vice-Conestabile dei Sante Armate, per volontà di Sua Santità;

Da qualche tempo si cerca di tenere un registro della composizione di ciascuna delle estremità che compongono la Congregazione, un proposito iniziato da Sua Eminenza de Sagres e che abbiamo l'onore di continuare. Certamente, lo spirito di mantenere una buona organizzazione deve essere privilegiato all'interno delle istituzioni militari, specialmente la nostra, che ha l'importante compito di difendere la Fede e la Chiesa quando la Parola non basta, e per svolgere questa Sacra missione, la Congregazione è composta da diversi organismi, tra i quali spiccano gli Ordini Militari Religiosi.
      Pertanto, in conformità con l'articolo 10, Libro 5. 5: La Congregazione dei Sacri Eserciti, fissiamo un termine di una settimana perché ciascuno dei Gran Maestri di tutti gli Ordini Militari Religiosi riconosciuti dalla Congregazione dei Sante Armate fornisca le informazioni più necessarie per questo censimento generale: tutti devono farci sapere il numero dei cavalieri, degli scudieri e dei novizi, i loro nomi In Gratibus e Res Parendo, così come il loro stato di salute e qualsiasi altro particolare che possa influire sulla composizione del loro Ordine. Tutte queste informazioni saranno archiviate nella più assoluta riservatezza degli edifici della Congregazione. Poiché l'impegno degli Ordini è fondamentale, apprezziamo pienamente la loro disponibilità a collaborare a questo obiettivo.
      Al termine di questo periodo di tempo, stabiliamo che i suddetti Gran Maestri saranno convocati per un incontro con noi, in modo da stabilire le comunicazioni più adeguate alle esigenze di tutti.

Dato a Roma, presso Castel Sant'Angelo, il 14 maggio dell'anno di grazia MCDLXX. III del Pontificato di S.E. Sisto IV.

S.A.R. Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac
    Vice conestabile delle Sante Armate

Citation:

Nos, Su Alteza Real Inés de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Reina de Navarra, Princesa de Ischia di Castro, Duquesa de Billy & Souvigny, Condesa de Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Vizcondesa de La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronesa de Creil & Dienne, Baronesa Palatina de San Juan de Letrán, Comendador de la Orden Pontificia de Nicolás V, Censor y Senador de Roma, Escudero Mayor de Su Santidad y Oficial Heliea,
    en nuestra calidad de Vice Condestable de los Santos Ejércitos, por voluntad de Su Santidad;

Desde hace algún tiempo, se intenta llevar un registro de la composición de cada uno de los extremos que conforman la Congregación, propósito iniciado por Su Eminencia de Sagres y que tenemos el honor de continuar. Ciertamente, el espíritu de mantener una buena organización debe ser prioritario en las instituciones militares, especialmente en la nuestra, que tiene la importante tarea de defender la Fe y la Iglesia cuando la Palabra no es suficiente, y para llevar a cabo esta sagrada misión, la Congregación está compuesta por diferentes cuerpos, entre los que destacan las Órdenes Militares Religiosas.
      Así, de acuerdo con el artículo 10, Libro 5. 5: La Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos, fijamos un plazo de una semana para que cada uno de los Grandes Maestres de todas las Órdenes Religiosas Militares reconocidas por la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos facilite la información más necesaria para este censo general: todos ellos deben hacernos saber el número de caballeros, escuderos y novicios, sus nombres In Gratibus y Res Parendo, así como su estado de salud y cualquier otro dato que pueda afectar a la composición de su Orden. Toda esta información será archivada en la más absoluta confidencialidad de los edificios de la Congregación. Siendo crucial el compromiso de las Órdenes, agradecemos plenamente su disposición a colaborar con este objetivo.
      Al término de este plazo, establecemos que dichos Grandes Maestros sean convocados a una reunión con nosotros, para que se establezcan las comunicaciones más adecuadas a las necesidades de todos.

Dado en Roma, en el Castillo de Sant'Angelo, el 14 de mayo del año de gracia de MCDLXX. III del Pontificado de S.S. Sixto IV.

SAR Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac
    Vice Condestable de los Santos Ejércitos

Citation:

Nós, Sua Alteza Real Inés de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Rainha de Navarra, Princesa de Ischia di Castro, Duquesa de Billy & Souvigny, Condessa de Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Viscondessa de La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronesa de Creil & Dienne, Baronesa Palatina de São João de Latrão, Comandante da Ordem Pontifícia de Nicolau V, Censor e Senador de Roma, Escudeiro-Mor de Sua Santidade e Oficial Heliea,
    na nossa qualidade de Vice-Cônsul dos Exércitos Santos, pela vontade de Sua Santidade;

Há já algum tempo que se tenta manter um registo da composição de cada um dos fins que compõem a Congregação, um propósito iniciado por Sua Eminência de Sagres e que temos a honra de continuar. Certamente, o espírito de manter uma boa organização deve ser uma prioridade nas instituições militares, especialmente nas nossas, que têm a importante tarefa de defender a Fé e a Igreja quando a Palavra não é suficiente, e para cumprir esta missão sagrada, a Congregação é composta por diferentes organismos, entre os quais se destacam as Ordens Militares Religiosas.
      Assim, de acordo com o Artigo 10, Livro 5. 5: A Congregação dos Exércitos Santos, fixamos um prazo de uma semana para cada um dos Grandes Mestres de todas as Ordens Religiosas Militares reconhecidas pela Congregação dos Exércitos Santos para fornecer as informações mais necessárias para este recenseamento geral: todos eles devem informar-nos do número de cavaleiros, escudeiros e noviços, os seus nomes Em Gratibus e Res Parendo, bem como o seu estado de saúde e quaisquer outros dados que possam afectar a composição da sua Ordem. Todas estas informações serão arquivadas na mais absoluta confidencialidade dos edifícios da Congregação. Sendo o empenho das Ordens crucial, apreciamos plenamente a sua vontade de cooperar com este objectivo.
      No final deste período, estabelecemos que os referidos Grão Mestres serão convocados para uma reunião connosco, para que as comunicações mais adequadas às necessidades de todos possam ser estabelecidas.

Dado em Roma, em Castel Sant'Angelo, no dia 14 de Maio do ano de graça MCDLXX. III do Pontificado de H.H. Sixtus IV.

SAR Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac
    Vice Condestable dos Exércitos Santos

Citation:

Wir, Ihre Königliche Hoheit Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Königin von Navarra, Prinzessin von Ischia di Castro, Herzogin von Billy & Souvigny, Gräfin von Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Viscountess of La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronin von Creil & Dienne, Pfalzbaronin von St. Jonh-of-Lateran, Komturin des päpstlichen Ordens von Nikolaus V., Zensorin und Senatorin von Rom, Oberknappe Seiner Heiligkeit und offizielle Heliea,
    in unserer Eigenschaft als Vizekonnetabler der Heiligen Heere, durch den Willen Seiner Heiligkeit;

Seit einiger Zeit wird versucht, die Zusammensetzung der einzelnen Abteilungen der Kongregation festzuhalten, ein Vorhaben, das von Seiner Eminenz de Sagres initiiert wurde und das wir die Ehre haben, weiterzuführen. Gewiss, der Geist der Aufrechterhaltung einer guten Organisation muss in den militärischen Institutionen Vorrang haben, besonders in der unseren, die die wichtige Aufgabe hat, den Glauben und die Kirche zu verteidigen, wenn das Wort nicht ausreicht, und um diese heilige Mission zu erfüllen, setzt sich die Kongregation aus verschiedenen Organen zusammen, unter denen die militärischen Orden hervorstechen.
      In Übereinstimmung mit Artikel 10, Buch 5. 5: Die Kongregation der Heiligen Heere, jedem Großmeister aller von der Kongregation der Heiligen Heere anerkannten militärischen Orden eine Frist von einer Woche gesetzt, um die für diese allgemeine Zählung notwendigsten Informationen zu übermitteln: Sie alle müssen uns die Anzahl der Ritter, Knappen und Novizen, ihre Namen In Gratibus und Res Parendo sowie ihren Gesundheitszustand und alle anderen Angaben mitteilen, die die Zusammensetzung ihres Ordens betreffen könnten. Alle diese Informationen werden in den Gebäuden der Kongregation absolut vertraulich aufbewahrt. Da das Engagement der Orden entscheidend ist, schätzen wir ihre Bereitschaft, an diesem Ziel mitzuarbeiten, sehr.
      Nach Ablauf dieser Frist legen wir fest, dass die besagten Großmeister zu einem Treffen mit uns eingeladen werden, damit eine den Bedürfnissen aller am besten entsprechende Kommunikation hergestellt werden kann.

Gegeben zu Rom, in der Engelsburg, am 14. Mai des Gnadenjahres MCDLXX. III des Pontifikats von HH. Sixtus IV.

Stellvertretender Wachtmeister der Heiligen Heere

Code:
[quote][list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Mens sana in corpore sano[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]
[i][size=9][url=https://youtu.be/CduA0TULnow]Oops I asked it again.[/url] Well no, that's not the translation, but you get it.[/size][/i]

[i][b]We, Her Royal Highness Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Queen of Navarre, Princess of Ischia di Castro, Duchess of Billy & Souvigny, Countess of Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Viscountess of La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronness of Creil & Dienne, Palatine Baroness of St Jonh-of-Lateran, Commander of the Pontifical Order of Nicholas V, Censor and Senator of Rome, Major Squire of His Holiness and Official Heliea,[/b]
in our capacity as Vice-Connetable of the Holy Armies, by the will of His Holiness; [/i]

[list]
For some time now, an attempt has been made to keep a record of the composition of each of the ends that make up the Congregation, a purpose initiated by His Eminence de Sagres and which we have the honour to continue. Certainly, the spirit of maintaining a good organisation must be given priority within military institutions, especially ours, which has the important task of defending the Faith and the Church when the Word is not enough, and to carry out this Sacred mission, the Congregation is composed of different bodies, among which the Religious Military Orders stand out.
Thus, in accordance with article 10, Book 5.5: The Congregation of the Holy Armies, we set a deadline of one week for each of the Grand Masters of all the Military Religious Orders recognised by the Congregation of the Holy Armies [b]to provide the information most necessary for this general census[/b]: they must all let us know the number of knights, squires and novices, their names [i]In Gratibus[/i] and [i]Res Parendo[/i], as well as their state of health and any other particulars that may affect the composition of their Order. All this information will be filed in the most absolute confidentiality of the buildings of the Congregation. The commitment of the Orders being crucial, we fully appreciate their willingness to collaborate with this objective.
At the end of this period of time, we establish that the said Grand Masters will be summoned for a meeting with us, so that communications most appropriate to the needs of all can be established.
[/list]

[color=black][i]Given in Rome, at the Castel Sant'Angelo, on the 14th day of May in the year of the Grace of MCDLXX. III of the Pontificate of HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/color]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/LSLXds5.png[/img]
[b]HRH Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac [/b]
[b]Vice Constable of the Holy Armies [/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/i1Aj0vu.png[/img]
[/list]

[quote][list]

[b][size=18][u][i][color=indigo]Mens sana in corpore sano[/color][/i][/u][/size][/b]
[i][size=9][url=https://youtu.be/CduA0TULnow]Oops I asked it again.[/url] Well no, that's not the translation, but you get it.[/size][/i]

[i][b]Nous, Son Altesse Royale Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Reine de Navarre, Princesse d'Ischia di Castro, Duchesse de Billy & Souvigny, Comtesse de Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Vicomtesse de La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronne de Creil & Dienne, Baronne Palatine de St Jonh-of-Lateran, Commandeur de l'Ordre Pontifical de Nicolas V, Censeur et Sénateur de Rome, Ecuyer Majeur de Sa Sainteté et Officier Heliea,[/b]
en notre qualité de Vice-Connétable des Saintes Armées, par la volonté de Sa Sainteté  [/i]

[list]
Depuis quelque temps, on a essayé de tenir un registre de la composition de chacune des extrémités qui composent la Congrégation, un objectif initié par Son Éminence de Sagres et que nous avons l'honneur de poursuivre. Certes, l'esprit de maintien d'une bonne organisation doit être privilégié au sein des institutions militaires, notamment la nôtre, qui a la tâche importante de défendre la Foi et l'Église quand la Parole ne suffit pas, et pour mener à bien cette mission sacrée, la Congrégation est composée de différents corps, parmi lesquels se distinguent les Ordres religieux militaires.
Ainsi, conformément à l'article 10 du Livre 5. 5 : La Congrégation des Saintes Armées, nous fixons un délai d'une semaine à chacun des Grands Maîtres de tous les Ordres religieux militaires reconnus par la Congrégation des Saintes Armées pour [b]qu'ils fournissent les informations les plus nécessaires à ce recensement général[/b] : ils doivent tous nous faire connaître le nombre de chevaliers, d'écuyers et de novices, leurs noms [i]In Gratibus[/i] et [i]Res Parendo[/i], ainsi que leur état de santé et toute autre particularité pouvant affecter la composition de leur Ordre. Toutes ces informations seront classées dans la confidentialité la plus absolue des bâtiments de la Congrégation. L'engagement des Ordres étant crucial, nous apprécions pleinement leur volonté de collaborer à cet objectif.
A la fin de ce délai, nous établissons que lesdits Grands Maîtres seront convoqués pour une réunion avec nous, afin que les communications les plus appropriées aux besoins de tous puissent être établies.
[/list]

[color=black][i]Donné à Rome, au Castel Sant'Angelo, le 14 mai de l'an de grâce MCDLXX. III du Pontificat de S.A. Sixte IV.[/i][/color]

[b]Vice Connétable des Saintes Armées[/b]
[/list]

[quote][list]

[i][b]Noi, Sua Altezza Reale Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Regina di Navarra, Principessa di Ischia di Castro, Duchessa di Billy e Souvigny, Contessa di Tafalla e Thorigné-en-Charnie, Viscontessa di La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronessa di Creil & Dienne, Baronessa Palatina di St Jonh-of-Lateran, Commendatore dell'Ordine Pontificio di Niccolò V, Censore e Senatore di Roma, Maggior Scudiero di Sua Santità e Ufficiale Heliea,[/b]
in qualità di Vice-Conestabile dei Sante Armate, per volontà di Sua Santità; [/i]

[list]
Da qualche tempo si cerca di tenere un registro della composizione di ciascuna delle estremità che compongono la Congregazione, un proposito iniziato da Sua Eminenza de Sagres e che abbiamo l'onore di continuare. Certamente, lo spirito di mantenere una buona organizzazione deve essere privilegiato all'interno delle istituzioni militari, specialmente la nostra, che ha l'importante compito di difendere la Fede e la Chiesa quando la Parola non basta, e per svolgere questa Sacra missione, la Congregazione è composta da diversi organismi, tra i quali spiccano gli Ordini Militari Religiosi.
Pertanto, in conformità con l'articolo 10, Libro 5. 5: La Congregazione dei Sacri Eserciti, fissiamo un termine di una settimana perché ciascuno dei Gran Maestri di tutti gli Ordini Militari Religiosi riconosciuti dalla Congregazione dei Sante Armate [b]fornisca le informazioni più necessarie per questo censimento generale[/b]: tutti devono farci sapere il numero dei cavalieri, degli scudieri e dei novizi, i loro nomi [i]In Gratibus[/i] e [i]Res Parendo[/i], così come il loro stato di salute e qualsiasi altro particolare che possa influire sulla composizione del loro Ordine. Tutte queste informazioni saranno archiviate nella più assoluta riservatezza degli edifici della Congregazione. Poiché l'impegno degli Ordini è fondamentale, apprezziamo pienamente la loro disponibilità a collaborare a questo obiettivo.
Al termine di questo periodo di tempo, stabiliamo che i suddetti Gran Maestri saranno convocati per un incontro con noi, in modo da stabilire le comunicazioni più adeguate alle esigenze di tutti.
[/list]

[color=black][i]Dato a Roma, presso Castel Sant'Angelo, il 14 maggio dell'anno di grazia MCDLXX. III del Pontificato di S.E. Sisto IV.[/i][/color]

[b]S.A.R. Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac [/b]
[b]Vice conestabile delle Sante Armate [/b]
[/list]

[quote][list]

[i][b]Nos, Su Alteza Real Inés de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Reina de Navarra, Princesa de Ischia di Castro, Duquesa de Billy & Souvigny, Condesa de Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Vizcondesa de La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronesa de Creil & Dienne, Baronesa Palatina de San Juan de Letrán, Comendador de la Orden Pontificia de Nicolás V, Censor y Senador de Roma, Escudero Mayor de Su Santidad y Oficial Heliea,[/b]
en nuestra calidad de Vice Condestable de los Santos Ejércitos, por voluntad de Su Santidad; [/i]

[list]
Desde hace algún tiempo, se intenta llevar un registro de la composición de cada uno de los extremos que conforman la Congregación, propósito iniciado por Su Eminencia de Sagres y que tenemos el honor de continuar. Ciertamente, el espíritu de mantener una buena organización debe ser prioritario en las instituciones militares, especialmente en la nuestra, que tiene la importante tarea de defender la Fe y la Iglesia cuando la Palabra no es suficiente, y para llevar a cabo esta sagrada misión, la Congregación está compuesta por diferentes cuerpos, entre los que destacan las Órdenes Militares Religiosas.
Así, de acuerdo con el artículo 10, Libro 5. 5: La Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos, fijamos un plazo de una semana para que cada uno de los Grandes Maestres de todas las Órdenes Religiosas Militares reconocidas por la Congregación de los Santos Ejércitos [b]facilite la información más necesaria para este censo general[/b]: todos ellos deben hacernos saber el número de caballeros, escuderos y novicios, sus nombres [i]In Gratibus[/i] y [i]Res Parendo[/i], así como su estado de salud y cualquier otro dato que pueda afectar a la composición de su Orden. Toda esta información será archivada en la más absoluta confidencialidad de los edificios de la Congregación. Siendo crucial el compromiso de las Órdenes, agradecemos plenamente su disposición a colaborar con este objetivo.
Al término de este plazo, establecemos que dichos Grandes Maestros sean convocados a una reunión con nosotros, para que se establezcan las comunicaciones más adecuadas a las necesidades de todos.
[/list]

[color=black][i]Dado en Roma, en el Castillo de Sant'Angelo, el 14 de mayo del año de gracia de MCDLXX. III del Pontificado de S.S. Sixto IV.[/i][/color]

[b]SAR Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac [/b]
[b]Vice Condestable de los Santos Ejércitos [/b]
[/list]

[quote][list]

[i][b]Nós, Sua Alteza Real Inés de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Rainha de Navarra, Princesa de Ischia di Castro, Duquesa de Billy & Souvigny, Condessa de Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Viscondessa de La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronesa de Creil & Dienne, Baronesa Palatina de São João de Latrão, Comandante da Ordem Pontifícia de Nicolau V, Censor e Senador de Roma, Escudeiro-Mor de Sua Santidade e Oficial Heliea,[/b]
na nossa qualidade de Vice-Cônsul dos Exércitos Santos, pela vontade de Sua Santidade; [/i]

[list]
Há já algum tempo que se tenta manter um registo da composição de cada um dos fins que compõem a Congregação, um propósito iniciado por Sua Eminência de Sagres e que temos a honra de continuar. Certamente, o espírito de manter uma boa organização deve ser uma prioridade nas instituições militares, especialmente nas nossas, que têm a importante tarefa de defender a Fé e a Igreja quando a Palavra não é suficiente, e para cumprir esta missão sagrada, a Congregação é composta por diferentes organismos, entre os quais se destacam as Ordens Militares Religiosas.
Assim, de acordo com o Artigo 10, Livro 5. 5: A Congregação dos Exércitos Santos, fixamos um prazo de uma semana para cada um dos Grandes Mestres de todas as Ordens Religiosas Militares reconhecidas pela Congregação dos Exércitos Santos [b]para fornecer as informações mais necessárias para este recenseamento geral[/b]: todos eles devem informar-nos do número de cavaleiros, escudeiros e noviços, os seus nomes [i]Em Gratibus[/i] e [i]Res Parendo[/i], bem como o seu estado de saúde e quaisquer outros dados que possam afectar a composição da sua Ordem. Todas estas informações serão arquivadas na mais absoluta confidencialidade dos edifícios da Congregação. Sendo o empenho das Ordens crucial, apreciamos plenamente a sua vontade de cooperar com este objectivo.
No final deste período, estabelecemos que os referidos Grão Mestres serão convocados para uma reunião connosco, para que as comunicações mais adequadas às necessidades de todos possam ser estabelecidas.
[/list]

[color=black][i]Dado em Roma, em Castel Sant'Angelo, no dia 14 de Maio do ano de graça MCDLXX. III do Pontificado de H.H. Sixtus IV.[/i][/color]

[b]SAR Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac [/b]
[b]Vice Condestable dos Exércitos Santos [/b]
[/list]

[quote][list]

[i][b]Wir, Ihre Königliche Hoheit Inès de Toledo Troy-Orsenac, Königin von Navarra, Prinzessin von Ischia di Castro, Herzogin von Billy & Souvigny, Gräfin von Tafalla & Thorigné-en-Charnie, Viscountess of La Tour d'Auvergne, Baronin von Creil & Dienne, Pfalzbaronin von St. Jonh-of-Lateran, Komturin des päpstlichen Ordens von Nikolaus V., Zensorin und Senatorin von Rom, Oberknappe Seiner Heiligkeit und offizielle Heliea,[/b]
in unserer Eigenschaft als Vizekonnetabler der Heiligen Heere, durch den Willen Seiner Heiligkeit; [/i]

[list]
Seit einiger Zeit wird versucht, die Zusammensetzung der einzelnen Abteilungen der Kongregation festzuhalten, ein Vorhaben, das von Seiner Eminenz de Sagres initiiert wurde und das wir die Ehre haben, weiterzuführen. Gewiss, der Geist der Aufrechterhaltung einer guten Organisation muss in den militärischen Institutionen Vorrang haben, besonders in der unseren, die die wichtige Aufgabe hat, den Glauben und die Kirche zu verteidigen, wenn das Wort nicht ausreicht, und um diese heilige Mission zu erfüllen, setzt sich die Kongregation aus verschiedenen Organen zusammen, unter denen die militärischen Orden hervorstechen.
In Übereinstimmung mit Artikel 10, Buch 5. 5: Die Kongregation der Heiligen Heere, jedem Großmeister aller von der Kongregation der Heiligen Heere anerkannten militärischen Orden eine Frist von einer Woche gesetzt, [b]um die für diese allgemeine Zählung notwendigsten Informationen zu übermitteln[/b]: Sie alle müssen uns die Anzahl der Ritter, Knappen und Novizen, ihre Namen [i]In Gratibus[/i] und [i]Res Parendo[/i] sowie ihren Gesundheitszustand und alle anderen Angaben mitteilen, die die Zusammensetzung ihres Ordens betreffen könnten. Alle diese Informationen werden in den Gebäuden der Kongregation absolut vertraulich aufbewahrt. Da das Engagement der Orden entscheidend ist, schätzen wir ihre Bereitschaft, an diesem Ziel mitzuarbeiten, sehr.
Nach Ablauf dieser Frist legen wir fest, dass die besagten Großmeister zu einem Treffen mit uns eingeladen werden, damit eine den Bedürfnissen aller am besten entsprechende Kommunikation hergestellt werden kann.
[/list]

[color=black][i]Gegeben zu Rom, in der Engelsburg, am 14. Mai des Gnadenjahres MCDLXX. III des Pontifikats von HH. Sixtus IV.[/i][/color]

[b]Stellvertretender Wachtmeister der Heiligen Heere [/b]
[/list]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Suivante
Page 45 sur 47

Sauter vers: