L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

cherche de chemin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lilly Riderikes

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 22, 2021 11:10 pm    Sujet du message: cherche de chemin Répondre en citant

Chere youer,

Je ne parle plus Francais, (le fact, je ne ecrit pas le Francais presque 12 ans)
trouve la route dans cette Forum est un crime.

Mais, je voudrais youer un vrai Aristotelian, et je esprit attendire le course du Pastorale Prima. Mais, dans ici, J'ai dans cette port plus de semaine, et il n'y a pas une reaction dans l'universitait.
Ce n'est pas argandir mon joie du la jouer.

Mon character aimerait se plaindre à la bonne personne ... mais elle ne trouve pas le chemin où aller.

comme presque tous les joueurs hollandais, elle est complètement perdue dans cette partie des royaumes de Renaisance

alors s'il vous plaît ... aidez-moi.

Mon character parlez Hollandais et Allemande. le Jouer Du Lilly lires un peu Francais et plus Anglais.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 2:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, how are you? Do you understand English?

I am speaking as a player, because the forum where you are writing is OOC.

If your character wishes to take the Aristotelian courses and become qualified, he can enroll at the Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum.

There, the courses are offered in French, in English, in German, in Spanish and in Portuguese, and in the future they will also be offered in Italian.

If none of these are your native languages, you can choose the language that is easiest for you.

The JD Kalixtus, who plays the Cardinal Rector of the University, will welcome you and after a brief conversation will direct you to a classroom, with a teacher to teach you.

----

Hallo, hoe gaat het met je? (Sorry voor mijn poging om in het Nederlands te schrijven)

Ik spreek als een speler, want het forum waar je schrijft is OOC.

Als je karakter de Aristotelische cursussen wil volgen en gekwalificeerd wil worden, kan hij zich inschrijven aan de Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum.

Daar worden de cursussen aangeboden in het Frans, Engels, Duits, Spaans en Portugees, en in de toekomst zullen ze ook in het Italiaans worden aangeboden.

Als geen van deze talen je moedertaal is, kun je de taal kiezen die voor jou het gemakkelijkst is.

De JD Kalixtus, die de kardinaal rector van de universiteit speelt, zal u verwelkomen en u na een kort gesprek naar een klaslokaal leiden, waar een leraar u les zal geven.

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Lilly Riderikes

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 7:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

bonjour JD Adonis,

ce n'est pas vrai, que Kallixtus... il n'y a pas la plus de 9 jours...

Je comprend Il est un joueur fantastique... et il aves ecrire mon il ont dans university le soir du 17 may. Mais non.

Good day JD Adonis,

sadly it isnt true, about Kallixtus welcoming me. I've been waiting for over 9 days there.

I've understand that Kallixtus is a very nice and busy person... but 9 days waiting is far to much. He wrote me the 17th may that he would be in university in the evening... but I didn't see him yet.

So I wish to complain.. and at the right place... wich appairently isn't Kallaxtus himself because he is obvious absent. And I as well don't want to complain with the wrong person, because I think Kallaxtus does most he can to do the right thing..

I do want to build the church, not to tear it down... but the base has to be functional. Otherwise Lilly will walk away, and get astray. And that's not were the church is for isn't it?
Lilly Riderikes

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 23, 2021 11:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At least I got access... curious how it will envolve.
Zeji

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 28, 2021 4:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

maybe the player took some holidays, and has nobody to help him?
Smile
blason Lisieux:http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=651055#651055
Lilly Riderikes

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 30, 2021 2:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think almost all the church is on holydays... but iff so... there is an tread here to tell you are absent... so he wasn't.

Think he is way to busy for the job... but I'll RP trough it...
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 31, 2021 2:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What I don't like at all is the attitude that you think you are the only student I have to look after and that the whole world revolves around one person.

I have a full IRL and Kalixtus has quite a few students and runs the whole congregation of the CDF. Waiting 9 days is not uncommon. On top of that, you also play your character in a decidedly complicated way:

Bad English, bad German - I have to answer in Dutch. This makes communication very difficult and makes me not want to RP.

You write everywhere like a hyperactive child and complain that no one notices you and that you have to wait longer.
There are quite a few students who take their position and studies far more seriously and therefore receive increased attention. Complaining here in public is not going to make your path any easier.

You want to RP with Kalixtus, then respect him for what he is a cardinal in 1469 and not your personal playmate. Also respect that as a player I have to combine many interests and not only yours. Respect that a comprehensive IRL is also granted to me.

You want to complete the courses with your character but you don't - you complicate the process and that takes time, more time than you actually want. Instead of dealing with these issues here, you could have given your answers for the course but you didn't. If you don't want to do the course and just have a nice chat with Kalixtus, then he will exmatriculate your character and then that's fine. That's no basis of cooperation for him based on disrespect and unwarranted public denunciation as if I and my character are your private property or service company.

We are not!

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 31, 2021 4:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi JD Kalixtus..

Thanks for responding. I know you are busy... but yes...
I surely think 9 days waiting is bad... I would have returned without the course iff I didn't have an purpose with Lilly.

The acquisition you do about having to respond me in Dutch isn't true..
yes my char doesn't speak English... it would be most convenient for us.
But she doesn't.
She didn't aspect you to speak dutch... she didn't ask you. You offered it.. and she accepted it.
But if it is to hard... just tell her... and ask her to speak in German.

And yes, both German and English aren't fluent. I wish they were. As I told you in my letter I can read them both.. And I let you the choice: you answered English... well... I gave you the best I could... doing my RP in English and the talk of my char in German, until your char told mine he would try to understand me if I did it in Dutch.

I'm sorry she is full of questions. AND: I Really do not understand why I don't take the course seriously in your opinion.

As player to player... I know you are busy... and I respect you for that. However I think, I gave you enough information about my char and my way of playing. And with all those information you choose to teach me yourself. Well, I appreciate that... however I think that If you have to many tasks and places to be... hire some clerics to do part of the job. And don't blame me like; I am thinking I'm the only student, I surely wouldn't be so pissed off if I was. I can wait...

It is this lack of contact that caused the Dutch church to tear off, and I know neither you nor me are willing to keep it this way.

But don't come to me complaining about me being unable to give answers in a language my char cannot read. I like good RP... and yes... my RP is complicated... not because of my lack of languages, or my use of them...
But because I try to RP... not to just sit in a classroom and answer the questions robotically. Roleplaying is making full use off the posibilties of a surrounding... I don't think your CHar has a wand to skip me from the one place to the other... so it is more than logic I walk over the campus... especially to go to the library to get the books I need to study and to meet other people.

And sorry...
I don't want to harm you. Neither do I want to be like a hyperactive child...
And I wouldn't have complained if I had waited a week, nor if you had done what you said about being there a specific date.
Neither if you would have had an post in your offices to tell me on which days you were there...
I normally try to post every day (and this RP is important to me) which is to much for a church.

I'll try to be respectful. But please be respectful to me as a player too...

I understand it is difficult for you to switch between English and German, so it it for me... If you prefer I try to write in one language.. but it will be German, as my char doesn't speak English, and you know my German is more bad as my English is.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 31, 2021 5:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus answers you in Dutch because your character's German and English are poor. So he responds and tries to make you comfortable.

This gesture of respect and niceness is being corroded here in a public debate about your wishes. Because what you're asking for here are your wishes as a user, I take note of them but I don't grant them, because I'm not Sainta.

I don't write every day to satisfy you. But I write when there are enough answers from the students, answers that the students can consider carefully in the meantime.

The way you play is your choice. But the way you play it is going to be a very long road for your character to even finish your studies. That is a fact that I can tell you in this way. That is your decision.

The church in Holland has many problems, but they have little to do with me. There have been various and very clear initiatives and several attempts to make it clear to the Dutch that only trained clerics are eligible for the job, because only those who know what they are supposed to preach about can also give the teaching perfectly and thus not falsify the faith, which is exactly why we are doing this. I'm not doing this to amuse myself, I can watch Netflix for that.

The point is, I can't just snap my fingers and have clergy fall from the sky like raindrops. If it were that easy, there would be no problem in Holland with the church and the persistent heresies.

We in Rome have to make sure that the doctrine, which is now immovably fixed, exists in exactly the same way in Spain and Germany and Greece and also in Holland. That is the job.
I have no problem with you asking questions and I am happy to answer questions, but you urgently need to learn patience. There are many things that need to be done and if you only have one topic for your character at the moment (your church studies). I don't have that and I don't like to be told how to play my character and how not to play.

I think we can all agree that we have to be considerate of each other. You could have saved yourself this discussion here by simply seeking a conversation with me instead of choosing this path.

We all can't do magic here and it will take time, especially with characters with complicated vitae like yours, which we cleric players don't influence, we try to make it as easy as possible for the players and their characters. But you don't see that, you only see what you want to see.
If your character doesn't know the language, it will be difficult for him to learn anything. It's as simple as that. You have to ask yourself how you want to play your character and if you want to play it that way, then I have to tell you, there's little chance as long as there's no Dutch seminar and there isn't because there are no translators for it and therefore no teachers in that language and as you've probably guessed, I can't make them up out of thin air.

It is not as if this issue has not been debated several times with the Dutch clergy and several attempts have been made to solve this problem. But without a direct will from the Dutch community, nothing can happen. That is the state of affairs.

So don't blame me for the failures of the Dutch community and the Dutch clergy. I am not a member of either. When my character was Primate of CESE there were even concordat negotiations and a close relationship with the Dutch community. But I am no longer primate and therefore not primarily in charge of it.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 31, 2021 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you....

Well, my English and German aren't bad at all. At least... I understand everything written. Reproducing it is somewhat else, my schoolgerman was ment to understand, not to produce. Sadly.. so I'm learning here. Ad to that my Dyslexia and wordfinding problems I don't do very bad. So no, I don't disagree the writing is bad, but please don't taunt me with it. And feel free to write in both languages... I will understand.

I searched for contact with you way before I get mad here.

And as I read in your post... our purposes met.
I offered the Dutch community help with the translation. But I think... first off all I should complete that course. Not because it is nessaicairy... I can be babtised without... I can go to the dutch reformed. But that's not my purpose...

So, I'm sorry I tried to hunt you down... I hoped to do the course within 2 weeks... which has appeared to be imposible concerning the way I play.

Without trying to hurt you I choose to play a longer course...
You gave me the classroom and a paper I couldn't read.
And I dedided to make best off it..
Where on day 1 Lilly is talking to Kalixtus she continues studying on her own... trying not to lean to many on his Eminenz...
She was suprised he choose to teach her... because what does such a high man see in a poor girl. She disliked him, but she is gaining some respect.
At the end of the first day Lilly starts her study in the book of virtues... she will bother her homepriest with the questions. (Dutch church has homework to do) and the next day she continues...

Traveling to the universitas wherever it may be had been a long yourney from Haarlem. So she wil take advantage of her time here to learn as much as she can. After that she will return to Haarlem... being baptized and questioning everyone over there.

Depending on her friends made here she may become a loyal hard working cleric or she may become a rebel worth of a fireheap.

So what you see as very long road is maybe the best. I hope you are willing to point Lilly in the right direction in the moments you pass by.

About having a IRL busy life... I do as well... about RP lots..
So lets make it work, will we?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: