L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[GB]Book of Virtues - The Prologue -

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Bibliothèque Romaine - The Roman Library - Die Römische Bibliothek - La Biblioteca Romana -> Le Dogme - The Dogma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 08, 2021 1:24 am    Sujet du message: [GB]Book of Virtues - The Prologue - Répondre en citant

Citation:

The Book of Virtues

Book 2. Prophetic Duo

The Life of Christos

Dernière édition par Kalixtus le Mar Aoû 02, 2022 11:25 pm; édité 4 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 08, 2021 1:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

The Prologue

by Samoht, year 87.

Here, my brothers, is the heritage that I pass on to you, in the form of these scrolls of parchment.

I, Samoht, an old man who hopes soon to be recalled by The Most High to join Him in His Kingdom, have consigned here all my memories of the one named as Joshua but called Christos, who marked the world indelibly with the print of his foot.

You know of him, my dear children, this thin, beautiful, great man who traversed the deserts, stick in his hand, radiating a divine happiness. He taught the message of Aristotle to all men to save them from their own iniquities. He was the much-awaited Messiah, our so much hoped-for guide.

You know him, you who already heard so many testimonies about his life, sometimes divergent, often mysterious, but all agreeing on the exceptional destiny of this man inhabited by God.

Now, my strength has left me, my friends, and I feel that I might not last the winter. So, I purposed to tell you his history as much as I lived it, a long time ago. I worked like a slave, through the night, by the gleam of a candle. I dug deep into my memories to make certain that everything written here is true and accurate, and removed every thought that time had changed or embellished.

And yet, even after taking these precautions, his life seems to me like a mirage, a dazzling dream, a mystery of exciting beauty and melancholic drama. Alas, today, bowing low even when standing upright, adorning myself with my cane, when I finally rise on my frail legs to admire the beauty of creation, I cannot prevent myself from choking a sob; the sunlight of this day appears still impressed, body and soul, with Christos.

Nature also testifies to the power and kindness of The Most High. As for life, it is in itself a proof of this so disconcerting transcendence.

My tears of joy are intended for God, as thanks for having created us and for the enormous gift that He gave us by sending the Messiah to show us the way. I can also, my brothers, now cry in happiness for reading these lines, proof that I have not failed in the mission which Christos himself gave to me so many decades ago.

Thus, three centuries after Aristotle revealed the divine word, those who had faith in the Eternal were still confronted with the absolute power of various pagan religions that sacrificed to their many false gods, some of which had even adapted the lessons of Aristotle for better diverting their truth. But the true faith did not miss the hearts of the men and women of the time, and they were confronted each day with the erroneous convictions of these sinners. All believing truths waited until the prophecy of Aristotle was made manifest and the Messiah was able to confirm the message of the Eternal…

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Bibliothèque Romaine - The Roman Library - Die Römische Bibliothek - La Biblioteca Romana -> Le Dogme - The Dogma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: