L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 04, 2021 11:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ashton

Well, I'm sure it won't be difficult for you. I will give you Professor William Blazing. He is a very patient and good professor.

Here is your classroom.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 04, 2021 1:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Plz kalixitus open a classroom for me and i see what i can do.
Learn and translate
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 04, 2021 2:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag raises her eyebrows for the tone of His Eminence, but calmly answers him.

- I am sorry, the door was open and I was curious about the reasons.

As you know we are currently lacking clergy who are well-educated and also not acting against Rome and using heretic tones everywhere. So I am trying to send here whoever can speak English at least a bit, as our plans to make Hungarian classes seems to be halted.

Sorry if it causes misunderstandings, but that's why I am here to help.

Domonkos wants to start his studies from the beginning, just as others. He was a deacon and the King appointed him to be his chaplain. Why? Who knows, it was his order, the opposition of the boy was not accepted by him.

Domonkos wants to be able to fulfill his tasks and while he is doing his studies alone, he also wants to finish them here, under your wings. He reached the part of his life when he could choose the path of faith and he wants to continue his journey on it.

I hope these answers can calm you a bit. I didn't meant to appear rude. You can dislike me if you want, but if we want to have a working Hungarian clergy, I believe we must work together for it.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 07, 2021 7:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Elequest

Than we will do this, this way. Follow me into your classroom.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 07, 2021 7:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Kiscsillag

I know the problems in Hungary and I am working very hard to solve these problems. The CDF, to which this university belongs and which is my congregation, is working very hard with all zones to provide proper teaching. I have been educating students for many years, Kiscsillag. I have never failed.

I too wish Domokos to study here. I have only asked for the accreditations that mark him out as an expert and a cleric. Apparently, he does not have them.

That brings me to the subject.

Kalixtus took out a sheet of paper and his expression turned serious.

'I have a few questions:

Kiscsillag, you know that the registration of chapels is one of the supreme duties when it comes to the establishment of sacramental services. A chapel that is not registered, wrongly consecrated, or not consecrated at all is a violation of canon law.

Is the Royal Chapel of Hungary consecrated and registered in the Chapel Registry, which also belongs to the CDF?

The Cardinal's look was very stern. He would never tolerate anyone tarnishing the authority of the CDF, the prefecture and canon law. The integrity of the Church stands or falls with the authority over the sacramental sovereignties.

All sacraments performed in an unconsecrated, unauthorised and unregistered chapel are void.

Does Domonkos have an accreditation in Pastoral Maxima? It is necessary over being a deacon and priest in the first place. Both offices involve ordination.

Did you ordain him without this accreditation?
    Was Domonkos ordained at all?

Why can a king appoint a deacon as chaplain? This is an act of heresy to appoint as a laic deacons, priest, bishops etc. Only a bishop can do that in collaboration with the Prefecture of Chapels.

Has such a request been made?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 08, 2021 11:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag listens to Kalixtus patiently.

- I appreciate you concerns regarding to the Hungarian clergy. I am working on it too to solve our current problems and to avoid history to repeat itself.

As I mentioned, even if he didn't use the right words, he is looking forward to start his studies. You can see that he is new here, so it is obvious he didn't take any previous classes here in Rome.

About the Royal chapel - it is not existing in this moment. As Domonkos (Domos) mentioned, the King appointed him. That's all what happened. He then came here to apply for studies, and he didn't act as royal chaplain at all. But he can't refuse the appointment of the King even if it just a position on paper right now. As this was not done by wrong intentions by the King, just because of mere ignorance, we are currently looking at it as a "will" of the King which will be realized only in the future after Domos finished his studies. Until this is just a promise and not official.

Also as you know, because we talked about it before, and it was discussed here in Rome several times, most of the Hungarian clergy doesn't speak languages as well as to attend the courses. So for us to require paper form the University to be a deacon or a priest is the murder of the Hungarian church. Such as this, we demand the knowledge of the Canon law and the dogmas as much as to be able to do masses and sacraments properly. Maybe it is not official, but as long as we can't provide an official Hungarian curse, this is the best we can do. Not to tarnish you authority, or anything, but to be able to do our sacred duty to help the faithfuls - which shall be our main priority. Of course when and if there will be Hungarian courses, everyone will have to attend and obtain their official papers - or you want me to sit on every exam and translate? The current situation is absolutely not optimal at all, and I wish it could be different.

Right now, my other youngsters who was very eager to at least try this course but have worse language knowledge than Domos, are totally afraid to apply here. I can't and don't want to believe this was you intention.

The Hungarian Kingdom needs deacons and non-heretic clergy and with a two month waiting period here, I have to work with what I have meanwhile.

Domonkos

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 19, 2021 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Domonkos - Kalixtus

His Eminence, I am here before you with all due respect. I am really sorry that my poor choice of words before caused such complications - I was not aware if I write theology, I will refer to a specific course and not just generally my chosen long-term path. With your permission, I want to start my studies.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 22, 2021 10:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Domonkos

I will give you access to your classroom Domonkos.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 22, 2021 10:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Kiscsillag

I know exactly what the Hungarians need. I am not a stupid idiot. But to get this action into account you need to follow the path it is written at the CIC and not doing what you think is best.

I expect that the chapel get the registration at the Office of Chapels.
    I expect that till Domonkos finished his studies, i will never heard again, that he is deacon and i will not hear it from other Hungarians who are called himself deacon, priest or bishop who aren't.

That will be your task, cause this is your job as cardinal - take care that the rules are followed.

If you want an Hungarian Education at the University send me translators for the lessons and i will gladly accept it. Without i can only offer english. Thats the deal.

So it is not me who produced the problems. I can only give what i have. And i speak 8 languages - hungarian is sadly not one of them.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 11, 2021 10:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old Bishop approached the reception desk carrying with him a leather satchel containing some papers.

Good morning

My name is Raoul Emanuele D'Arborea "Vaaliant" and I am Bishop Emeritus of Pistoia and Apostolic Administrator of Lucca.

I apologize in advance for my not perfect English

I would like to attend the Ordinary Justice seminar in English: can you show me the correct way to the classroom?

Thanks for your patience

+ Raoul Emanuele D'Arborea

Visconte di Tripolizza
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 13, 2021 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Vaaliant

Dominus vobiscum, Monsignor. It's nice to see the old guard coming to the fore again. So welcome back.

I hear you want to brush up on your knowledge, is that your wish too? Your English is no worse than mine.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 13, 2021 5:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

May the Lord always protect you Eminence - said the Monsignor taking a few steps forward put at ease by the kind ways of the Cardinal

It is just as you say: I intend to update my certificates (formerly "procuratorato" in Italian Language) to the currently required standards.

So, I would like to start with humility and dedication with the Ordinary Justice and then continue with the Extraordinary Justice.

Thanks for your help Eminence

+ Raoul Emanuele D'Arborea

Visconte di Tripolizza
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 13, 2021 5:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Vaaliant

And of course he should also protect you, my dear Monsignor.
    If you want to brush up on the other courses, we can do it all together. But we would like to start with the justice course. It is still the simple one of the Inquisition Seminary. But the university's new courses on the subject are in their final version. So you're lucky, there's still the easy course for you. Then let's take the Extraordinary Justice and then the Pastoral Maxima and Theology for your refresher. You'll get all the certificates from the university. They are valid without restriction all over the world.

Kalixtus laughed amusedly.

'I'll be happy to teach you myself. The classroom will be here.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2021 9:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mattia entered the registration room because it was time to expand his culture and strengthen his Faith for the challenges ahead....

Good morning everyone, I'm Mattia Archbishop of Modena and I'm here humbly to ask about taking the Ordinary Justice seminar course in English.

Can you help me?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 19, 2021 12:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

May the Lord always protect you, Eminence.

The Monsignor greets the Cardinal by bowing and kissing his ring.

I'm here to register for the course for professor ast the Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum.
If you wish, I have here with me the diplomas of Pastoral Prima, Maxima and Theology obtained in the Italian seminaries.
I remain at your complete disposal.

Arcivescovo Metropolitano di Udine
Prefetto di Villa San Loyats
Professore alla Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Ufficiale dell'Ordine pontificio di Nicola V

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 5 sur 16

Sauter vers: