L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Ermitage Franciscain - Sant'Ivo dei Bretoni
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lilly Riderikes

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2021 11:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lilly nods. Danke für alles, Seine Exzellenz William Blazing Without asking more of his time she walks back to the door. Once she might have a change to return the favor. For now she is happy to know a friendly face in this unfamiliar surrounding where she has to spend time.

Her body and mind gained some new energy by the wine and cheese, her feet walk steady toward her study.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Elve

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 26, 2022 9:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elve arrived to the Monsignor's abode. Elve was quite nervous. It had been a while since he had done this.

He sighed, no point in delaying the inevitable. He knocked on the door and awaited for the answer.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 26, 2022 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William heard the knock. He had just arrived from a meeting with some bishops. He was a bit exhausted and had decided to rest in the chapel. He got up slowly, turned towards the doors. As he opened he saw a familiar face. With his gentle smile he bowed. Monsignor, do not stay at the door, please come in.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Elve

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 26, 2022 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Thank you, Monsignor," Elve said. He was humbled to be arriving at Monsignor William's place, "I will gladly come in since you so graciously invite me."

Elve stepped in. He noticed William looked a bit tired but still looked like he had a strong will to continue their interaction. How admirable. Elve would need to better himself to be at Monsignor's level one day.

"I think..." Elve started cautiously. "That you know why I come. It usually starts with a phrase that is heard quite too much in our circles. Something that goes like, apologizing, because I have done wrong?"

Elve looked at the man of church with a playful, curious look. He kept the tone and look serious even though, if looked carefully, you could see the small playfulness too. Elve stood a bit away from the door, waiting for William to instruct him further. Both spiritually but also physically, where he should go.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 26, 2022 10:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsignor, you have done well to come here. If you.accept, we can go directly to the chapel. We will then discuss more material things with a light drink or something stronger. But first the soul. As he spoke he smiled at the man trying to make him at ease. But the urgency for prayer was more important. He showed the man the doors to the chapel and guided him. He walked slowly praying for the man's soul. Each step was felt. He showed the man the the confessional.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Elve

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 26, 2022 11:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elve smiled back at the Monsignor.

"Yes, the soul comes first." Elve said approvingly and followed as William guided him through the doors to the chapel. Elve saw what was ahead of him and knew he could no longer avoid this. He took his place at the confessional.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 27, 2022 12:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William entered solemnly in the confessional. He got dressed in his alb. He took the purple stole, kissed it and placed it around his neck. Sitting he spoke to the Elve Monsignor, please kneel for your confession.
Come, and humbly open yourself to the Most High.

Elve

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 27, 2022 1:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elve knelt and felt something inside him, trying to find a way out. Perhaps it was a confession, perhaps just nerves. He didn't know where to start, so he did.

"Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I have sinned," Elve pledged, still not knowing what to say, he had all these thoughts in his mind... but words escaped him, "Father, I have been preparing for this confession for many days now. Thinking about what has led me here, what has happened. I have led a good life, that I have. I have followed Jah for the longest time, yet sometimes... I'm ashamed to say, I falter."

Elve sighed. This was harder than he thought. He had already started to deviate from his goal.

"I have awoken some time ago. I was lost for almost a decade. Now, I find myself in a completely new place, surrounded by completely new people." Elve said, frowning behind the surface blocking him from William. "I got to know people, visited my roots, paid honor to my old self. During that time at sea, I only sometimes remembered to pray. When I came back ashore, in my new home, I saw beautiful people in taverns. My eye stayed too long on them but I refrained. Then I was asked to help my county and I obliged. But again, I had forgotten Jah, even if I prayed now and then."

Elve fell quiet for a moment. Even after all that, came the hardest part.

"And one time," he said, "when the summer days were warm, the air scented sweet. I met my nemesis, I met Asmodeus. I wish to not remember that moment anymore. Suffice to say, I did what no man of the cloth should, gave in to temptation... and kissed the woman. It was just that, a kiss, but I feel like Asmodeus had won with just that.

But it was also the moment I realized, I must change. I must come back to Jah and repent. I must serve, once again."

He fell silent, this time for longer. He awaited for Father William to show him the way.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 27, 2022 11:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William listened carefully to the man of God. He could see that Elve was a bit scared. But that was normal when people came to confession. He nodded with his head to show help show him that he could continue. Then he took a deep breath and remained silent for a while... A palpable silence.

My child, he said with a soft voice, the first thing I see in your confession is that today you have returned to God. God awaits the smallest sign of our return and this gives great joy in the Solar Paradise. You have said that you prayed from time to time. Prayer is very important as it keeps the fire within for God burning. If you had never prayed, you could have done more terrible things. He paused for a few minutes before pursuing.

Our chastity to God is a gift. We decide to go against something natural for the greater good. Having a love for a woman is something normal. It is a natural desire and not a devil thing. But as a man of God, we cannot divide our love between God and the creatures. That is why we need to moderate our lustful desires. We use our reason to strengthen our will. Chastity is the virtue that will help us moderate our passions.

But tell me, was the kiss something occasional or you were the one who provoked it?

Elve

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 9:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elve nodded by himself, the Monsignor could not see him after all, while he listened to his words. The words served as a bit of a relief even if Elve knew the penance was yet to be served.

Elve frowned at the Father's question. At the same time it was a complicated one yet Elve knew that God also saw and knew everything. So he answered truthfully, explaining but taking responsibility.

"It was both," Elve said quietly, "it was a opportunity's thief so to say. It had been a long day working and handling official matters, I ended up at an event of sorts where there was food and ale. I ate my belly full and had some ale as well. When the woman arrived, we exchanged a quick battle of the words and wit. I enjoy such moments so it felt nice. She did take the first step, insinuating much worse than a kiss, but I called her bluff. It was a prideful moment, I don't believe either one of us expected anything like that to happen. In the end, I was the one who took the initiative in the kiss. So you see Father, that time I gave in to my natural desires as you called it. There was a lack of reason but my will is to moderate that lustful side. My love is to God and not any one creature on this earth after all."
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 11:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hmmm... When we are tired we should be more vigilant. We tend to lower our guards and it is then that the devil attack. In addition to that if we add excess alcohol and food we no longer have the will to fight.

I see that the cause of your trouble is that you lack the willpower to decide what you want. If you wish to continue serving God, the forging of your will is necessary.

What do you think of this?

Elve

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 11:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elve nodded to the Monsignor's wise words.

"I agree with that, Father." Elve said. "I also know myself to the point that I know the more things I do, the less I think of such things. Giving myself to God and working on God's will will give me the strength to deny temptations like that. I was, after all, lost at that time."

Elve thought for a moment. "I do know what I want, Father. I want to serve God. And I have decided it."
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 12:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William smile at the man's desire to serve. Very good then. If you desire to keep serving our Church. But do know that this life is a difficult one and we will have many trials before you. William looked at him with piercing eyes.Is there anything else that you wish to give to God?

Elve

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 12:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I will aim to fulfill any necessary goals and to overcome any challenges. With the help of God, my church and my parishioners." Elve said. He also thought about whether or not there was anything more.

"I have been on the earth for so long. I may have done things I regret but I cannot recall everything anymore. I will confess, to any wrongdoings, as God knows what I have done. For any such sins, I deeply ask for forgiveness and repent them."
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 12:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Having heard the confession William proceeds, May the Almighty God have mercy on thee, forgive thy sins and lead thee to eternal life. Then, extending his right hand, he says: May the Almighty and merciful Lord grant thee pardon, abso+lution, and remission of thy sins. May the Most High our Lord absolve thee; and I, with the authority of the Same, absolve thee of thy sins, in the Name of the Most High, of Aristo+tle, and of Christos. Amen

For your penance, you will chose a day of your liking and you will fast with bread only. This will help fortify your will against unreasonable use of alcohol and food. Also, to forge your reasoning, you will follow all the theological courses dispensed at the pontificate University, i.e. Prima and Maxima Pastorale and theology.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 4 sur 5

Sauter vers: