L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Chiesa - Cappella di San Domenico
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Monastero di San Domenico
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Betelgeuse

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 18, 2021 6:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

she with a veil of emotion joined the songs

I will approach the altar of God.
To God who gives joy to my youth.
To God, who gives me my strength to deny evil
To God I will praise my prayers
I will approach the Altar of God
with all my love

and then she recited the creed with everyone

I believe in God the Most High Almighty,
Creator of Heaven and Earth, of the Underworld and of Heaven,
Judge of our souls in the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, his prophet, son of Nicomachus and Phaetis,
Sent to teach the laws and divine wisdom of the universe to misled men.

I also believe in Christos, born of Maria and Giosep.
He sacrificed his life to show us the way to Heaven.
So after suffering under Pontius, he died a martyr to save us.
He joined the sun where Aristotle was waiting to the right of the Most High

I believe in divine action,
in the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church,
one and indivisible, in the communion of saints
in the remission of sins, in Eternal Life.

Amen

♥♥♥
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ettore_Asburgo_D'Argovia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 18, 2021 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Io credo in Dio l'Altissimo Onnipotente,
Creatore del Cielo e della Terra, degli Inferi e del Paradiso,
Giudice delle nostre anime nell'ora della morte.

E in Aristotele, suo profeta, figlio di Nicomaco e Phaetis,
Mandato ad insegnare le leggi e la sapienza divina dell'universo agli uomini fuorviati.

Credo anche in Christos, nato da Maria e Giosep.
Ha sacrificato la sua vita per mostrarci la via del Paradiso.
Cosi dopo aver sofferto sotto Ponzio, morì martire per salvarci.
Si è unito al sole dove Aristotele era in attesa alla destra dell'Altissimo

Io credo nell'azione divina,
in Santa Romana Chiesa aristotelica,
una e indivisibile, nella comunione dei Santi
nella remissione dei peccati, nella Vita Eterna.

Amen!

Arcivescovo Metropolitano di Udine
Prefetto di Villa San Loyats
Professore alla Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Ufficiale dell'Ordine pontificio di Nicola V

silvio_1
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 18, 2021 10:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Padre Silvio notò la bella chioma della
sua carissima Bet
Il viso si illuminò contento di vederla
nella Cappella per la celebrazione
Presto l 'avrebbe salutata a dovere

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 18, 2021 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

L'emozione era tantissima, dopo aver cantato il canto d'ingresso.Si unì alla recita del Credo :

Mandato ad insegnare le leggi e la sapienza divina dell'universo agli uomini fuorviati.

Amen

After having sung the entrance chant, the emotion was great and she joined the recitation of the Creed:

Creator of Heaven and Earth, of the Underworld and of Heaven,
Judge of our souls in the hour of death.

Sent to teach the laws and divine wisdom of the universe to misled men.

I also believe in Christos, born of Maria and Giosep.
He sacrificed his life to show us the way to Heaven.
He joined the sun where Aristotle was waiting to the right of the Most High

in the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church,

Amen
almalibre

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 19, 2021 9:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dopo il canto d'ingresso, Almalibre si unisce alla recitazione del Credo

Amen

After the entrance song, Almalibre joins in the recitation of the Credo.

Creator of Heaven and Earth, of Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our souls at the hour of death.

Sent to teach the laws and divine wisdom of the universe to misguided men.

I also believe in Christos, born of Mary and Josep.
He sacrificed his life to show us the way to Paradise.
He joined the sun where Aristotle was waiting at the right hand of the Most High.

in the Holy Roman Church, Aristotelian,

Amen

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 20, 2021 6:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le voci si erano unite nel Credo, ed era bello vedere tanti volti di fedeli, amici e visitatori che si erano uniti ai monaci.
Madre Fenice raggiunse il leggio, aprì il Libro delle Virtù là dove era infilato un segnalibro prezioso, e lesse

Citation:
Capitolo tredicesimo della Vita di Aristotele: Il ricevimento da Polifilo.

Aristotele era stato invitato ad un ricevimento presso un ricco commerciante ateniese che esercitava anche le funzioni di arconte. Si chiamava Polifilo. Era un uomo ricco e potente, appassionato dalla filosofia. Veniva spesso ad ascoltare Aristotele, tanto spesso quanto i suoi incarichi ed il suo status gli permettevano. La sua casa era piena da scoppiare, e le tavole abbondavano di vettovaglie.

Aristotele teneva una coppa di vino che aveva appena riempito dal cratere. Prese una foglia di vite farcita quando Polifilo si avvicinò a lui.

Polifilo: Aristotele caro maestro. Come trovate questo ricevimento?

Aristotele: Riconosco che preferisco compagnie più ristrette, non ci si capisce qui. Ma la vostra casa è splendida ed il banchetto è degno dei più grandi re.

Polifilo: Grazie per questi complimenti. Ma nulla è troppo bello per i miei amici e amo averli tutti attorno a me.

Aristotele: Tutta questa gente qui, è dunque vostra amica?

Polifilo: Naturalmente. Nessuno entra qui se non è mio amico.

Aristotele: Vedo tuttavia gente di ogni estrazione sociale e che occupa diverse funzioni per la città.

Polifilo: Ed allora? Non sono altezzoso. Lo lascio ai nuovi ricchi.

Aristotele: Certamente, è tutto a vostro onore. Ma non può trattarsi d'amicizia vera. Un vero amico è un eguale poiché l'amicizia deve essere perfettamente reciproca ed equa. Se non lo è, non è più amicizia ma interesse. Un re si non può aspettare nulla da un mendicante, quest'ultimo è incapace di aiutarlo in caso di bisogno, ma la mutua assistenza è la base dell'amicizia. Dunque non c'è amicizia possibile tra persone troppo diseguali.

Il giovane figlio di Polifilo si era avvicinato.

Eumónos: Lo ripeto incessantemente a mio padre. Questa gente non è sua amica e deve prenderne le distanze.

Aristotele: Sarebbe cadere nell'eccesso inverso, giovane uomo. L'amicizia è il più grande bene dell'uomo. Stringe i legami delle comunità. E le comunità formano a loro volta la Città. L'amicizia permette le relazioni sociali e l’uomo può allora prendere parte agli affari della Città. E poiché la virtù cardinale dell'uomo è la partecipazione alla città, l'amicizia è una cosa essenziale.

Eumónos: Ma come trovare un perfetto eguale?

Aristotele: Non è necessario. Occorre soprattutto che l’interesse non sia troppo favorevole ad uno degli amici pretesi. Il giusto equilibrio, quello della virtù, è di saper circondarsi di amici veri, di gente che può contare su voi e su cui potete contare.

Polifilo ed Eumónos mossero la testa per esprimere il loro accordo. Aristotele si allontanò da alcuni passi prima di girarsi.

Aristotele: Queste foglie di vite sono deliziose, deliziose quanto il consiglio di un amico, non trovate?

Terminata la lettura, Madre Fenice sollevò lo sguardo e sorrise.

Carissimi, mi è capitato alcune volte che qualcuno rimanesse deluso da queste parole del Profeta sull'amicizia, come se Aristotele fosse sdegnoso e non accogliente.
Aristotele non respinge nessuno e non giudica, sta semplicemente dicendo che la vera Amicizia può esserci soltanto fra coloro che condividono. Cosa condividono? Interessi politici - nel senso del bene della comunità - oppure interessi spirituali, di Fede. Non lasciatevi impressionare dalla parola "interessi", non indica niente di bassamente materiale o opportunistico, indica profonde convinzioni e aspirazioni.
Possiamo e dobbiamo parlare con chi non fa parte della nostra comunità, con chi non crede o non comprende, ma la perfetta Amicizia ci sarà all'interno del nostro gruppo di riferimento, e parteciperemo tutti insieme alla sua vita, lavorando per il bene di tutti, aprendoci poi anche agli altri.
Bisogna dunque comprendere bene cosa vuole dirci Aristotele, e impegnarsi attivamente per il bene della nostra comunità, dedicando la nostra vera attenzione ad ogni Amico, senza disperderla superficialmente in una grande quantità di rapporti superficiali.
Non quantità, dunque, ma qualità, questa è la vera Amicizia intesa come Virtù.

The voices had joined in the Creed, and it was good to see so many faces of the faithful, friends and visitors who had joined the monks.
Mother Fenice reached to the lectern, opened the Book of Virtues where a precious bookmark was tucked in, and read

Citation:
Chapter XIII of Aristotle's Life - Reception at Polyphilos' - In which Aristotle says it is necessary to know you are surrounded by true friends.

Aristotle was invited to a reception at the home of a rich Athenian merchant who served also as an archon. His name was Polyphilos. He was a very rich and powerful man and passionate about philosophy. He often came to listen to Aristotle, as often as his responsibilities and burdens permitted him. His house was completely full, and the tables were crowded with food.

Aristotle held a cask of wine that had just been filled to the brim. He had just taken a stuffed grape leaf when Polyphilos approached him.

Polyphilos: "Aristotle, dear teacher. How do you find this reception?"

Aristotle: "I admit that I prefer smaller gatherings, you can't listen here. Nevertheless, your house is splendid and the banquet is worthy of the greatest kings.

Polyphilos: "Thank you for these compliments. But nothing is too good for my friends, and I love to have them all around me."

Aristotle: "All of these people here are your friends?"

Polyphilos: "Of course. No one but my friends may enter here."

Aristotle: "I see here people of all social extractions who serve the city in a wide range of functions."

Polyphilos: "And so? I am not haughty. I leave that to the nouveau riche."

Aristotle: "Certainly, it speaks to your honor. However, it cannot possibly be true friendship. A true friend is an equal because friendship must be perfectly reciprocal and equitable. Otherwise, this is not a friendship but more like profit-sharing. A king can expect nothing from a beggar, the latter is incapable of aiding him in times of need, and mutual aid is the basis of friendship. Therefore, friendship is not possible between people who are too unequal.

Polyphilos' young son approached.

Eumónos: "I'm always telling my father--these people are not his friends, and he must keep his distance."

Aristotle: "That would be the opposite mistake, young man. Friendship is man's greatest good. It establishes community bonds, and, in turn, communities form the City. Friendship permits social relations, and man can then take part in city affairs. And, as the primary virtue of man is participation in the city, friendship is essential."

Eumónos: "But how do you find perfect equality?"

Aristotle: "It's not necessary. It is only necessary that the profit-sharing be not too pronounced in the dominant friend. The happy medium, that of virtue, is to know that you are surrounded by true friends, by people who can count on you and on whom you can count."

Polyphilos and Eumónos nodded in agreement. Aristotle stepped away a bit, and then returned.

Aristotle: "These grape leaves are delicious, as delicious as a friend's council, don't you think?"

When she had finished reading, Mother Fenice looked up and smiled.

Dearly beloved, it has happened to me a few times that someone has been disappointed by these words of the Prophet on Friendship, as if Aristotle were disdainful and unwelcoming.
Aristotle is not rejecting anyone or judging, he is simply saying that true Friendship can only exist between those who share. What do they share? Political interests - in the sense of the good of the community - or spiritual interests, of Faith. Don't be impressed by the word "interests", it doesn't indicate anything lowly material or opportunistic, it indicates deep convictions and aspirations.
We can and must talk with those who are not part of our community, with those who do not believe or do not understand, but perfect Friendship will exist within our group, and we will all participate together in its life, working for the good of all, then opening up to others.
We must therefore understand well what Aristotle wants to tell us, and actively commit ourselves to the good of our community, dedicating our true attention to each Friend, without dispersing it superficially in a large number of superficial relationships.
Not quantity, therefore, but quality, this is true Friendship understood as Virtue.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 20, 2021 10:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Melian s'était installée discrètement dans la chapelle. Elle suivait la messe avec la plus grande attention, joignant sa voix aux autres quand c'était nécessaire.

Elle écouta la lecture aussi attentivement.

Melian sedeva tranquillamente nella cappella. Seguiva la massa con la massima attenzione, unendo la sua voce alle altre quando necessario.

Ha ascoltato la lettura con la stessa attenzione.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 21, 2021 8:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

IT Padre Ettore ascoltava con attenzione l'omelia e annuiva convintamente alle parole di Madre Fenice.
Egli aveva descritto lo stesso passo della Vita di Aristotele pochi giorni prima alla popolazione veneziana e comprendeva perfettamente l'importante differenza tra vera amicizia e dialogo tollerante.

EN Father Ettore listened attentively to the homily and he nodded with conviction to Mother Phoenix's words.
He had described the same passage from Aristotle's Life a few days earlier to the Venetian population and he perfectly understood the important difference between true friendship and tolerant dialogue.

FR Le Père Ettore écouta attentivement l'homélie et hocha la tête avec conviction aux paroles de Mère Phoenix.
Il avait décrit le même passage de la Vie d'Aristote quelques jours plus tôt à la population vénitienne et avait parfaitement compris la différence importante entre la véritable amitié et le dialogue tolérant.

Arcivescovo Metropolitano di Udine
Prefetto di Villa San Loyats
Professore alla Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Ufficiale dell'Ordine pontificio di Nicola V

almalibre

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 21, 2021 9:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Almalibre apprezzò molto la lettura presa dal Libro delle Virtù fatta da Sua Eminenza amatissima Cardinale Fenice e l'Omelia espressa subito dopo.

Almalibre greatly appreciated the reading from the Book of Virtues by His Beloved Eminence Cardinal Fenice and the homily delivered immediately afterwards.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 22, 2021 9:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sarkhan accompagné du Père Silvio a atteint la chapelle de SAN Domenico
La messe avait déjà commencé, il s'installa sur la première place libre et écouta la lecture de Mère Fenice

Sarkhan accompagnato da Padre Silvio raggiunse Cappella di SAN Domenico,
la messa era già iniziata si mise nel primo posto libero e ascoltò la lettura di madre Fenice

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 22, 2021 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La lettura e l'omelia fatta da Madre Fenice ,fu davvero bellissima e toccante. Annalisa rimase in silenzio ad ascoltare.

The reading and the homily given by Mother Phoenix was truly beautiful and touching. Annalisa remained silent to listen.
carlotta_

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 22, 2021 11:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Era rimasta in silenzio ad ascoltare la toccante lettura
La messa andava avanti e i fedeli continuavano ad arrivare

She had remained silent listening to the touching reading
The mass went on and the faithful kept arriving
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 23, 2021 8:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il più giovane dei cardinali sapeva di essere in ritardo, ma ha preferito dire, meglio tardi che mai. Così, con passo tranquillo, sono entrata in chiesa proprio nel momento in cui suor Fenice stava leggendo il libro delle virtù. Senza dare nell'occhio, percorre una delle navate laterali fino a trovare un posto sulle ultime panchine del locale. Con un sorriso ricorda quella lettura e non può che salire, prima della predica che la sorella fa con fede.

The youngest of the cardinals knew he was late, but he preferred to say, better late than never. So with a calm step, I entered the church just at the moment when Sister Fenice was reading the book of virtues. Without attracting attention, he goes down one of the side aisles until he finds a seat on the last benches of the place. With a smile he remembers that reading and can only ascend, before the sermon that his sister gives in faith.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
ciumi_74

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 23, 2021 9:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anche Ciumi era i ritardo, ma si unì alla preghiera dei confratelli

Amen!
Sarkhan_

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 23, 2021 8:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sarkhan si unì alla preghiera

Amen

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Monastero di San Domenico Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 2 sur 4

Sauter vers: