L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff 1469
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 10, 2021 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When it was Hubertusz turn, he knelt down and kissed His Holiness's ring. He tried to be firm, although he was very excited. He had never seen the Holy Father before. But his lips did not hesitate to speak.

I, Hubertusz Losonci swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and his legitimate successors to come. I promise fidelity, to give such advice and assistance as i am able to give, sacrificing my own comfort or interest for the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task!

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 11, 2021 11:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

L'Archevêque de Sens était venue à Rome pour la cérémonie d'hommages. Cela lui permis de séjourner au palais Altemps, son seul souvenir conservé d'une époque cardinalice fort lointaine. Après avoir commandé quelques travaux pour la prestigieuse demeure, la champenoise se rendit à la basilique avec son frère, Charles Antoine, avec qui elle avait effectué le voyage vers la capitale Aristotélicienne.

Quand son tour vint, elle se présenta devant le Pape et fit son serment, dans sa lingual natal, sachant très bien pour l'avoir côtoyé par le passé que Sa Sainteté connaissait très bien la langue française.

Moi, Onael d'Appérault, Comtesse Palatine de Saint Jean du Latran, je jure sur les Saintes-Écritures de servir fidèlement, avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses légitimes successeurs à venir.
Je promets d'apporter fidélité, conseil, ainsi que toute l'aide que je serais en mesure de donner, sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou confort au profit de la gloire de l’Église de Dieu sur Terre.
Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche

Et L'Archevêque, une fois terminé, se leva pour céder sa place au suivant

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 11, 2021 11:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Duke made his oath next, taking the proper position.

I, Erwann de Northshire, as Duke of Bondeno, Count palatine of St. John Lateran, Viscount of Voghiera, Baron of Casaprota, and Lord of Formignana, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 12, 2021 4:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The duke does his oath.

I, Alexandre Maximilien Von Ostenmark-Sparte, Duke of Palestrina, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

I inform you of my liege allegiance, which was previously made on my imperial fiefs, in accordance with canon law and imperial law.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 12, 2021 8:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et d'avancer devers Sa Sainteté et de poser genou en terre..

Moi, Acar de Ventoux, Prince de Terni et Baron Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran, Gand Maîstre de l'Ordre des Chevaliers Francs, Chevalier d'Isenduil, Bellator Francus Dei, je jure sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église romaine et aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.
Je promets d'apporter loyalement conseil, et toute aide que je pourrais leur apporter, en sacrifiant mon propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre.
Que le Tout-Puissant m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 12, 2021 9:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oberon had waited patiently for his turn and then stepped before the Pope, knelt down before him, kissed the ring of the Holy Father and took his oath: “I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task."

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 13, 2021 2:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Et lorsque son tour vint Soeur Jenah s'avança devant Sa Sainteté le Pape et, ployant genoux, exécuta le renouvellement de son serment :

Moi, Soeur Jenah Dumas, Vicomtesse de Dovadola, écuyère palatine de St Jean de Latran, je jure sur les Saintes Ecritures de servir avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sa Sainteté Sixtus IV, Pape de la Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine et tous ses successeurs à venir. Je promets d'apporter de loyaux conseils et toute aide que je pourrai apporter, délaissant mon propre confort et mon intérêt en faveur de la Gloire de l'Eglise du Très-Haut sur Terre. Puisse le Tout Puissant m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche.

And when her turn came Sister Jenah stepped forward before His Holiness the Pope and, kneeling down, carried out the renewal of her oath:

"I, Sister Jenah Dumas, Viscountess of Dovadola, palatine squire of St Jean de Latran, I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "
Pere_Setzefonts
Cardinal
Cardinal

Localisation: Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 14, 2021 8:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pere, in turn, stood up and knelt before His holiness to whom He pronounced:

- "I swear by the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully with faith, loyalty and obedience to Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty counseling, and any help I can give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in the glory of the Church of God on earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task. "

En Pere, al seu torn, es va aixecar i es va agenollar davant seu santedat a el qual va pronunciar:

- "Juro per les Sagrades Escriptures servir fidelment amb fe, lleialtat i obediència, a Sixto IV, Pontífex de la Santa Església Romana i Aristotèlica ia tots els seus legítims successors per venir. Prometo portar consultoria de lleialtat, i qualsevol ajuda que pugui brindar donar-los, sacrificant el meu propi consol o interès en favor de la glòria de l'Església de Déu a la Terra. Que el Totpoderós m'ajudi i inspiri en aquesta tasca ".

Monsenyor Pere Setzefonts i D'Entença
Cardenal diaca de Sant Posseidó de Montserrat, Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona, Mossèn de Vic, Membre de l'AEH, Baró Palatí de Sant Joan de Latran, Baró d'Entença, Cavaller del Comtat d'Osona, Senyor de la Coca de Sucre
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Domonkos

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 14, 2021 5:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Domos approached the Holy Father and knelt down, kissing his slipper and then his ring.

"I, Domos de Calme, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task."

Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 15, 2021 12:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal observed with a certain parsimony as the nobles passed one by one. Hearing the oaths, I crossed out the names to see who was missing.

OCC: I remind everyone that the only ones who take the oath are those who own titles or lands in papal territory.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Adelheid.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 16, 2021 2:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When her turn came, she stood before His Holiness the Pope and bent her knee before taking her oath.

- We, Adelheid de Lancatre Cognin Franchesse de Waldershut, Baroness of Torri in Sabina, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.
Purnima.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 16, 2021 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Venne il momento dei giuramenti e la Principessa di Recanati si fece avanti dopo la Baronessa di Torri in Sabina; s'inginocchiò ai dinanzi al Santo Padre e, chinato il capo, ripeté la solenne promessa.

Io, Anna Elena Purnima Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin, Principessa di Recanati e Marchesa di Imola, giuro sulla Sacra Scrittura di servire fedelmente con fede, lealtà e obbedienza, Sisto IV, Pontefice di Santa Romana Chiesa e Aristotele e tutti i suoi legittimi successori futuri. Prometto di portare consulenze sulla lealtà e qualsiasi aiuto sarei in grado di dare loro, sacrificando il mio conforto o interesse a favore della gloria della Chiesa di Dio sulla Terra. Possa l'Onnipotente aiutarmi e ispirarmi in questo compito.

The time for the oaths arrived and the Princess of Recanati came forward after the Baroness of Torri in Sabina; she knelt before the Holy Father and, bowing her head, she repeated the solemn promise.

We, Anna Elena Purnima Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin, Princess of Recanati and Marquess of Imola, I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2021 12:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The elderly cardinal stepped forward to swear fidelity to the Holy Father ... With great effort he knelt down and with even greater effort he got to his feet.
If someone had listened carefully they would have probably heard a mixture of pops and gigolios coming from his knees either way.

I, Tebaldo Foscari, Cout of Sezze, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

Legato Apostolico per le Venezie e Stato da Mar
Patriarca di Venezia
Arcivescovo Sine Cura di Gorizia
Padre Generale dell'Ordine di San Domenico,
Conte di Sezze
ecc.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Victoire Alice

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2021 1:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Toujours et encore en retard, je m’étais glissée parmi les présents. Certains visages ne m’étaient pas étrangers, souvenir peut-être d’allégeances où je venais avec ma mère.
Lorsque vint enfin mon tour, genou ployé face sa Sainteté, je renouvelai mon serment.

Moi, Victoire Alice, Duchesse d’Alatri, je jure sur les Saintes Ecritures de servir avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sa Sainteté Sixtus IV, Pape de la Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine et tous ses successeurs à venir.
Je promets d'apporter de loyaux conseils et toute aide que je pourrai apporter, délaissant mon propre confort et mon intérêt en faveur de la Gloire de l'Eglise du Très-Haut sur Terre. Puisse le Tout Puissant m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche.

---------------------

Always and again late, I had crept in among those present. Some faces were not foreign to me, perhaps remembering allegiances where I came with my mother.
When my turn finally came, knee bent in front of His Holiness, I renewed my oath.

I, Victoire Alice, Duchess of Alatri, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2021 11:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Black arrived late in Roma, he went there after having left the Provincial Council in Franche-Comté where he had a meeting.

Once in Roma, he was lost and need some times to find the right location for the ceremony.

He enter in the room just when Victoire take her place to begin her speach.

Black was on the first rank to see his future wife proclamation.
In his heart, all was proudness and love for her.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 6 sur 8

Sauter vers: