L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
plenitude

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 26, 2021 5:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello gentlemen!
As soon as I receive confirmation that I have been approved at Pasroral Prisma, I would like to enroll in the 2nd Pastoral Máxima course

** Uma pessoa muito feliz!!! **

Dernière édition par plenitude le Dim Fév 06, 2022 5:20 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Huggon

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 26, 2021 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good morning
Have you yet finished your Pastoral Prisma?

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 27, 2021 3:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Terminei a prova hoje.
Aguardo confirmação do professor se está tudo certo.
Para receber o certificado de conclusão.

** Uma pessoa muito feliz!!! **

Dernière édition par plenitude le Dim Fév 06, 2022 5:21 pm; édité 1 fois
Fiona.Mae

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 30, 2021 7:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Huggon a écrit:
Huggon - Gwyneth, Valer, Fiona.mae

Almost appointed secretary of the university, he presented himself at the reception desk where three persons were already waiting.

Goodmorning and welcome. His Eminence shouldn't be long.

Fiona Mae bows with a smile and patiently waits...
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 31, 2021 3:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Gwyneth

That is correct. The long absence led to a exmatriculation from the university at 5th of February 1469. You can be matriculated, but you need permission from your bishop, who will vouch for you. The university regulations try to prevent you from being exmatriculated again.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 31, 2021 3:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Valer

Ah my good friend and student of the university Tricksterlocke sent you. How nice. How is the Emerald Isle? I haven't been to Dublin for a very long time.

Yes I can teach you the Pastoral Prima. It's a sound basis for understanding the faith and forms a catechetical unit to be crowned with baptism.

If you want, we can start right away.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 31, 2021 3:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Fiona.Mae

Ah another student sending me Tricksterlocke. How nice. Welcome to Rome and welcome to the university.

I have a classroom for you.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 31, 2021 3:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Plenitude

Darling, it's all good. You don't need to reapply here if you want to continue with your studies. As soon as you have your accreditation we can continue there.

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 31, 2021 6:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus a écrit:
    Kalixtus - Gwyneth

That is correct. The long absence led to a exmatriculation from the university at 5th of February 1469. You can be matriculated, but you need permission from your bishop, who will vouch for you. The university regulations try to prevent you from being exmatriculated again.

Thank you, Your Excellency.
And where can I see the list of bishops? Current bishop in my Diocese of Chester (IG) is Bwseal and she is not from URACE.
Valer

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 31, 2021 10:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus a écrit:
    Kalixtus - Valer

Ah my good friend and student of the university Tricksterlocke sent you. How nice. How is the Emerald Isle? I haven't been to Dublin for a very long time.

Yes I can teach you the Pastoral Prima. It's a sound basis for understanding the faith and forms a catechetical unit to be crowned with baptism.

If you want, we can start right away.

After weeks of bowing in that slouched position, Valer was finally able to straighten his back. Creaking and cracking sounds reverberated throughout the spacious hall.

Plowing the fields seems so much easier now, he said to himself.

Your Excellency,

Perhaps Father Tricksterlocke might be able to offer you a better answer to your question since I've only just arrived here from another land that was ravaged by the Plague. I shall make sure to impart this information to him.

As for the lessons, yes. I am ready to begin.
Gwyneth

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 04, 2021 12:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus a écrit:
    Kalixtus - Gwyneth

Your Excellency, I believe Brother Francesco_maria has vouched for me, that I am keen to resume my studies.
I eagerly await your instructions..
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 09, 2021 2:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Valer

The dissatisfaction was communicated to him, which is why Kalixtus did not further interact with Valer and showed him the classroom.

Good luck
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 09, 2021 2:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Gwyneth

Your access was given to you. Welcome back.

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 13, 2021 11:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laudetur Aristo.
Your Eminence, I'm a priestess of our Church ordained by bishop Sirpasterz from the Kingdom of Poland. Currently, I'm serving in a parish in Kraków and I look after Krakow diocese. I would like yo continue my journey towards being able to serve as a bishop of our church. Thank you in advance for your help.
Savareia

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 06, 2021 1:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello. I am from Ardencaple, Scotland. I would like Pastorale Prisma and Pastorale Maxima please. Loki sent me here to further my journey with the Church.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 7 sur 16

Sauter vers: