L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Meeting Hall of the faithful and guests
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Congregation for the New Apostolate - Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 14, 2021 11:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He smiled.

My dear, I will be happy to welcome you into the ranks of God's servants. First, however, let me ask the Cartulary for Poland, His Excellency Pawcio, for advice. Do you know him?

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College † High Apostolic Commissioner Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate † Primate of the Holy Empire † Archbishop of Strasbourg and Trier † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Marquis of Santa Marinella † Count of Civitavecchia ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
LucvanMoer

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 15, 2021 8:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Staying on his knees, he raised his head slightly, answering:
Your Excellency, of course, I understand the need to be assessed by a person from my country. I do not know Pawcio, because I do not travel around my country and I limit myself to my pastoral ministry to my city of Gniezno, where I have been a secular pastor for several years.
Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 18, 2021 9:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence
Although I do not know him personally, I have asked officials in Wielkopolska, as well as my friends.
And I already have some picture of Mr Lucvanmoer.
Short version - after taking the necessary teachings, he will be a good pastor. And he can develop further.
The longer version. Firstly, Mr Lucvanmoer is a member of the most powerful family in Wielkopolska. He has conscientiously looked after the parish of Gniezno. He also held municipal offices. Sometimes, because of his convictions, he had quarrels with the authorities of the duchy.
But in my opinion, he does not yet have the knowledge needed to fulfil the office of parish priest. And here I ask Your Eminence to direct Mr Lucvanmoer. To gain knowledge and to serve the church.
Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 18, 2021 9:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence
Although I do not know him personally, I have asked officials in Wielkopolska, as well as my friends.
And I already have some picture of Mr Lucvanmoer.
Short version - after taking the necessary teachings, he will be a good pastor. And he can develop further.
The longer version. Firstly, Mr Lucvanmoer is a member of the most powerful family in Wielkopolska. He has conscientiously looked after the parish of Gniezno. He also held municipal offices. Sometimes, because of his convictions, he had quarrels with the authorities of the duchy.
But in my opinion, he does not yet have the knowledge needed to fulfil the office of parish priest. And here I ask Your Eminence to direct Mr Lucvanmoer. To gain knowledge and to serve the church.
LucvanMoer

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 19, 2021 9:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

LucvanMoer humbly listened to the previous speaker. He nodded his head humbly, noting that in this situation he must be prepared for further teachings, and then said:
- For the proper fulfillment of priestly functions, I am ready for further education in my life, and therefore I am asking you to direct me to appropriate Church courses.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 19, 2021 9:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very well, thank you Pawcio for your valuable advice. LucvanMoer, are you in possession of the basic and maxima pastoral diplomas?If not, you should go to the Pontifical University to take the necessary courses to become a good pastor.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College † High Apostolic Commissioner Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate † Primate of the Holy Empire † Archbishop of Strasbourg and Trier † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Marquis of Santa Marinella † Count of Civitavecchia ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
LucvanMoer

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 20, 2021 10:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

LucvanMoer pondered the teachings of faith that he personally adopted in the resources of the libraries of the Kingdom of Poland and his entire service to God, but unfortunately he had not yet had the opportunity to acquire such education. Therefore, he kindly bowed his head to Eminence, announcing that he would return when he would be ordained priest not only in terms of purity and fervor of faith, but also in terms of wisdom of mind and God's books. Then he directed his steps towards Pontifical University ....
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 10, 2021 12:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz arrives in a hurry. He received a message to appear here this morning. He enters the room with trembling feet.

My Lord Eminancia! You wished to see me?

I remain respectfully a servant of the Lord.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 10, 2021 12:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good morning, my son. Please, follow me in my office.

Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 10, 2021 1:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz follows the Father.

I remain respectfully a servant of the Lord.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 29, 2021 7:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Four months later, the Archbishop arrives again at the meeting hall hoping to have an answer to his request. He walks up to the clerk and greets him. Greetings Sire, I come to you with regards to a dissolution of marriage I presented in March this year. I would like to know if the verdict has been given and on which date will I receive the answer, please.

Archbishop of Canterbury | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney | Baron of Dorchester-on-Thames
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 08, 2021 10:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His Grace William Blazing pokes the receptionist who seemed to have dozed off Sire, do tell, does your Congregation need some help in treating my request of last March? If so maybe you could train me and I could do the job for you as I have some spare time on my hand.

Archbishop of Canterbury | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney | Baron of Dorchester-on-Thames
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Congregation for the New Apostolate - Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 sur 11

Sauter vers: