L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Chancellerie Pontificale - Papal Chancellery
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 17, 2021 7:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Senatus Populus Que Anatis
    Senate of Rome

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-bishop of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Marquis of Ancona,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See,
    by the will of His Holiness the Pope Sixtus IV,

Following the can.5.6-IX.5 of the Senate of Rome

have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict let us rule and order, the dismissal of His Excellency Charles-Antoine d'Apperault-Frayner[ Charles_antoine ], Count of Montegridolfo, for his unjustified absence as censor of the Roman senate. We thank him for the work done and invite him to join the ranks of senators.
    Her Excellency Donna Cayetana Inés Gabrielle Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière [ Inès.. ], Palatine Baroness of St. John in the Lateran is by now appointed as temporary substitute. We invite her to start the procedure of the election of a new censor.

By this, officialy ratified and published,

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome the seventeenth day of may, on Monday, of the year of grace MCDLXIX, the third year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
    Archancellor of the Holy See.

Code:
[quote][list][img]https://i.imgur.com/Vsy847f.png[/img]
[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Senatus Populus Que Anatis[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Senate of Rome[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-bishop of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Marquis of Ancona,

Following the can.5.6-IX.5 of the Senate of Rome[/b]

have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict let us rule and order, the dismissal of His Excellency [b]Charles-Antoine d'Apperault-Frayner[/b][ Charles_antoine ], Count of Montegridolfo, for his unjustified absence as censor of the Roman senate. We thank him for the work done and invite him to join the ranks of senators.
Her [b]Excellency Donna Cayetana Inés Gabrielle Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière[/b] [ Inès.. ], Palatine Baroness of St. John in the Lateran is by now appointed as temporary substitute. We invite her to start the procedure of the election of a new censor.

[b][i]Dominus Vobiscum[/i]

Given in Rome the seventeenth day of may, on Monday, of the year of grace MCDLXIX, the third year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.
[/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/tuBVkC6.png[/img]

[i][b]Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
Archancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 09, 2021 7:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Senatus Populus Que Romanus
    Senate of Rome

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-bishop of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Marquis of Ancona,

Following the can.5.6-IX.5 of the Senate of Rome

have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict let us rule and order, the appointment of Her Excellency Donna Cayetana Inés Gabrielle Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière[ Inès.. ], Palatine Baroness of St.John in the Lateran, as censor of the Roman senate with immediate effect.

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome the nineteenth day of june, on Wednesday, of the year of grace MCDLXIX, the third year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.

Code:
[quote][list][img]https://i.imgur.com/Vsy847f.png[/img]
[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Senatus Populus Que Romanus[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Senate of Rome[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-bishop of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Marquis of Ancona,

Following the can.5.6-IX.5 of the Senate of Rome[/b]

have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict let us rule and order, the appointment of Her Excellency [b]Donna Cayetana Inés Gabrielle Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière[/b][ Inès.. ], Palatine Baroness of St.John in the Lateran, as censor of the Roman senate with immediate effect.

Given in Rome the nineteenth day of june, on Wednesday, of the year of grace MCDLXIX, the third year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.
[/b]

Archancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i]

[/list]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 17, 2021 12:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Création et octroi du siège archiépiscopal sine cura de Strasbourg

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-évêque de de Saint Ripolin des Anges, Prince de Forli & Marquis d'Ancône,

En notre qualité d'Archichancelier du Saint-Siège,
    par la volonté de Sa Sainteté le Pape Sixte IV,

Conformément au Can.2.1-II. art 9 et au Can.2.1-III. art 7, avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la création du siège archiépiscopal sine cura de Strasbourg. En tant que titre épiscopal honoraire, ce siège est désormais attribué par le Saint-Père en qualité de Souverain Pontife au nouvel archévêque sine sura, Son Eminence le cardinal Arduino Della Scala [ Gropius].

Par la présente, officiellement ratifiée et publiée,

Dominus Vobiscum

Donné à Rome, le dix-septième jour du mois de juin, le jeudi de l'année de grâce MCDLXIX, la troisième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.

Archichancelier du Saint-Siège.

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Creation and bestowal of the archiepiscopal sine cura see of Strasburg

In our capacity as Archancellor of the Holy See,
    and following the will of His Holiness the Pope Sixtus IV

In accordance with Can. 2.1-II. art. 9 and Can. 2.1-III. art. 7, have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the creation of the archiepiscopal sine cura see of Strasburg. As honorary bishopric title, this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the new sine cura archbishop, His Eminence Arduino Della Scala [ Gropius ].

Hereby officially ratified and published,

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome on the seventeenth day of June, Tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXIX, the third of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Code:
[quote][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/W1gUTO9.png[/img]
[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Chancellerie Pontificale[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Création et octroi du siège archiépiscopal sine cura de Strasbourg[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-évêque de de Saint Ripolin des Anges, Prince de Forli & Marquis d'Ancône,

par la volonté de Sa Sainteté le Pape Sixte IV,[/b]

Conformément au Can.2.1-II. art 9 et au Can.2.1-III. art 7, avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la création du siège archiépiscopal [i]sine cura[/i] de [b]Strasbourg[/b]. En tant que titre épiscopal honoraire, ce siège est désormais attribué par le Saint-Père en qualité de Souverain Pontife au nouvel archévêque [i]sine sura[/i], Son Eminence le cardinal [b] Arduino Della Scala [size=9][ Gropius][/size][/b].

Donné à Rome, le dix-septième jour du mois de juin, le jeudi de l'année de grâce MCDLXIX, la troisième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.
[/b]

Archichancelier du Saint-Siège.[/b][/i]

[/list]
[/quote]

[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Chancellerie Pontificale[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Creation and bestowal of the archiepiscopal sine cura see of Strasburg[/i] [/size][/color]

and following the will of His Holiness the Pope Sixtus IV[/b]

In accordance with Can. 2.1-II. art. 9 and Can. 2.1-III. art. 7, have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the creation of the archiepiscopal [i]sine cura[/i] see of [b]Strasburg[/b]. As honorary bishopric title, this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the new [i]sine cura[/i] archbishop[size=9], His Eminence [b]Arduino Della Scala [ Gropius ][/size][/b].

Given in Rome on the seventeenth day of June, Tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXIX, the third of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.
[/b]

Archancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i][/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 17, 2021 2:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    About the creation of Cathelineau as Cardinal-bishop

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

Following the Cardinal's tradition and the wishes of the Sovereign Pontiff Sixtus IV, let us make official, following his elevation and creation as Cardinal-bishop of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, the appointment of His Eminence Cathelineau Botherel de Canihuel [Cathelineau] to the charge of the parish of Saint Nicolaïde de l'Aventin (San Nicolaïde all'Aventino).

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done at Rome this Tuesday 17th of the month of June, of the year of grace MCDLXIX of Our Lord.

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    About the creation of Richelieu as Cardinal-bishop

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli, Marquis of Ancone & governor of the March,

Following the Cardinal's tradition and the wishes of the Sovereign Pontiff Sixtus IV, let us make official, following his elevation and creation as Cardinal-bishop of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, the appointment of His Eminence Ludovi de Sabran [Richelieu1] to the charge of the parish of Saint Origène sur la via Apia (Sant'Origene sulla via Appia).

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done at Rome this Tuesday 17th of the month of June, of the year of grace MCDLXIX of Our Lord.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 09, 2021 9:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Création et octroi du siège archiépiscopal sine cura de Pampelune

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-évêque de de Saint Ripolin des Anges, Prince de Forli & Marquis d'Ancône,

Conformément au Can.2.1-II. art 9 et au Can.2.1-III. art 7, avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la création du siège archiépiscopal sine cura de Pampelune. En tant que titre épiscopal honoraire, ce siège est désormais attribué par le Saint-Père en qualité de Souverain Pontife au nouvel archévêque sine sura, Son Eminence le cardinal Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia [ Arnarion ], cest-à-dire nous-même.

Dominus Vobiscum

Donné à Rome, le neuvième jour du mois de juillet, le vendredi de l'année de grâce MCDLXIX, la troisième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Creation and bestowal of the archiepiscopal sine cura see of Pamplona

In accordance with Can. 2.1-II. art. 9 and Can. 2.1-III. art. 7, have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the creation of the archiepiscopal sine cura see of Pamplona. As honorary bishopric title, this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the new sine cura archbishop, ourselves, His Eminence Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia [ Arnarion ].

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome on the ninth day of July, Friday, of the year of grace MCDLXIX, the third of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 09, 2021 9:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale

Conformément au Can.2.1-II. art 9 et au Can.2.1-III. art 7, avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la création du siège archiépiscopal sine cura de Pampelune. En tant que titre épiscopal honoraire, ce siège est désormais attribué par le Saint-Père en qualité de Souverain Pontife au nouvel archévêque sine sura, Son Eminence le cardinal Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia [ Arnarion ], cest-à-dire nous-même.

Dominus Vobiscum

Donné à Rome, le neuvième jour du mois de juillet, le vendredi de l'année de grâce MCDLXIX, la troisième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale

In accordance with Can. 2.1-II. art. 9 and Can. 2.1-III. art. 7, have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the creation of the archiepiscopal sine cura see of Pamplona. As honorary bishopric title, this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the new sine cura archbishop, ourselves, His Eminence Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia [ Arnarion ].

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome on the ninth day of July, Friday, of the year of grace MCDLXIX, the third of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 09, 2021 9:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale

Dominus Vobiscum

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale

Dominus Vobiscum

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 14, 2021 10:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Réatribution et octroi du siège archiépiscopal sine cura de Pampelune

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-évêque de Saint Ripolin des Anges, Prince de Forli & Marquis d'Ancône,

Conformément au Can.2.1-II. art 9 et au Can.2.1-III. art 7, avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons le retrait de l'Archévêché Sine cura de Pampelune à son actuel titulaire, c'est-à-dire nous mêmes. Ordonnons en sus sa réattribution et son octroi au nouvel archévêque sine sura, Son Eminence le cardinal Felipe Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière [ Felipe... ].

Par la présente, officiellement ratifié et publié,

Dominus Vobiscum

Donné à Rome, le quatorzième jour du mois de septembre, le mardi, de l'année de grâce MCDLXIX, la troisième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 15, 2021 1:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Creation and bestowal of the episcopal sine cura see of Urgell

In accordance with Can. 2.1-II. art. 9 and Can. 2.1-III. art. 7, have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the creation of the episcopal sine cura see of Urgell. As honorary bishopric title, this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the new sine cura bishop, His Eminence Roderic d'Aleixar Batista[ Roderic ].

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome on the fifteenth day of September, wednesday, of the year of grace MCDLXIX, the third of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 18, 2021 11:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Archiepiscopal sine cura see of Pamplona

ERRATUM

Error was made in connection with the transfer of the Archdiocese of Pamplona on September 14, 1469. In accordance with Can. 2.1-II. art. 9 and Can. 2.1-III. art. 7 bearing on the constitution of the said sine cura see the previous announcement is canceled and its effects are null and void.The announcement of July 9, 1469 is therefor reintroduced and confirmed.

For correction,

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome on the eighteenth day of september, Saturday, of the year of grace MCDLXIX, the third of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 20, 2021 7:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Sur la situation en Navarre
    Suite au décret Papal n°4-69

Le Saint-Siège a reconnu par le décret Papal IV - A. MDCLXIX en date du treize de septembre 1469 l’indépendance et la souveraineté du Royaume de Navarre auquel il apporte sa protection & sur lequel il étend la Paix de Dieu. Subséquemment affirmons qu’il est du devoir de la Sainte Église d’entretenir la stabilité politique & encourager la Concorde au sein des Royaumes, confiants en ce qu’il n’y a pas de chose plus naturelle à la Paix de Dieu que l’union des nations et des peuples aristotéliciens. Ayant pris la sage décision d’entendre l’appel de nos enfants en Navarre, décidons de prendre sur nous la charge de les mener & de les guider à travers la destiné qu’ils choisiront en toute intégrité comme peuple aristotélicien.
    Le Saint-Siège ayant l’intention de respecter l’indépendance & la souveraineté qui était jadis reconnu au trône de Navarre, sans toutefois pouvoir légiférer de son propre chef sur la constitution d’une nation en l’absence de ses rois & désireux de respecter les loys et coutumes qui lui sont propres, il nous incombe comme résolution d’en appeler aux instances représentatives du peuple navarrais qui, investies d’une seule & même autorité sont les seules ayant la capacité & le pouvoir légal de se prononcer sur l’avenir de leur Royaume et ratifier officiellement l’indépendance que la dernière souveraine a souhaité leur donner.

Par conséquent avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la réunion des Cortès de Navarre en la cathédrale royale de Notre-Dame de Pampelune afin qu’elles se tiennent en assemblée & délibère dans les plus brefs délais.

Par la présente officiellement publiée,

Dominus vobiscum

Donné à Pampelune, le vingtième jour du mois de septembre, le lundi, de l'année de grâce MCDLXIX, la troisième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.

Archevêque Sine cura de Pampelune.

Code:
[quote][list][img]https://i.imgur.com/feytqqB.png[/img]

[b][color=darkblue][size=20]Sur la situation en Navarre[/size][/b]
Suite au décret Papal n°4-69[/color]

[size=16]L[/size]e Saint-Siège a reconnu par le décret Papal IV - A. MDCLXIX en date du treize de septembre 1469 l’indépendance et la souveraineté du Royaume de Navarre auquel il apporte sa protection & sur lequel il étend la Paix de Dieu. Subséquemment affirmons qu’il est du devoir de la Sainte Église d’entretenir la stabilité politique & encourager la Concorde au sein des Royaumes, confiants en ce qu’il n’y a pas de chose plus naturelle à la Paix de Dieu que l’union des nations et des peuples aristotéliciens. Ayant pris la sage décision d’entendre l’appel de nos enfants en Navarre, décidons de prendre sur nous la charge de les mener & de les guider à travers la destiné qu’ils choisiront en toute intégrité comme peuple aristotélicien.
Le Saint-Siège ayant l’intention de respecter l’indépendance & la souveraineté qui était jadis reconnu au trône de Navarre, sans toutefois pouvoir légiférer de son propre chef sur la constitution d’une nation en l’absence de ses rois & désireux de respecter les loys et coutumes qui lui sont propres, il nous incombe comme résolution d’en appeler aux instances représentatives du peuple navarrais qui, investies d’une seule & même autorité sont les seules ayant la capacité & le pouvoir légal de se prononcer sur l’avenir de leur Royaume et ratifier officiellement l’indépendance que la dernière souveraine a souhaité leur donner.

Par conséquent avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la réunion des Cortès de Navarre en la cathédrale royale de Notre-Dame de Pampelune afin qu’elles se tiennent en assemblée & délibère dans les plus brefs délais.

Par la présente officiellement publiée,

[b][i]Dominus vobiscum[/i]

Donné à Pampelune, le vingtième jour du mois de septembre, le lundi, de l'année de grâce MCDLXIX, la troisième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.
[/b]

Archevêque Sine cura de Pampelune.[/b][/i]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 20, 2021 8:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Sobre la situación en Navarra
    Siguiendo el decreto papal n °4-69

La Santa Sede reconoció mediante el Decreto Pontificio IV - A. MDCLXIX del 13 de septiembre de 1469 la independencia y la soberanía del Reino de Navarra al que aporta su protección y extiende la Paz de Dios. De hecho afirmamos que es el deber de la Santa Iglesia mantener la estabilidad política y fomentar la Concordia entre los Reinos, confiando en que no hay más natural para la Paz de Dios que la unión de las naciones y de los pueblos aristotélicos. Habiendo tomado la sabia decisión de escuchar la llamada de nuestros hijos en Navarra, decidamos asumir la responsabilidad de conducirlos y guiarlos por el destino que elegirán con toda integridad como pueblo aristotélico.
    Teniendo la intención de respetar la independencia y la soberanía que antes se reconocía con el trono de Navarra, pero sin poder legislar por iniciativa propia sobre la constitución de una nación en ausencia de sus reyes y deseando respetar la lealtades y costumbres que le son propias, nos corresponde como resolución apelar a los órganos de representación de los navarros que, investidos de una misma autoridad, son los únicos con capacidad y potestad legal para pronunciarse sobre el asunto futuro de su Reino y ratificar oficialmente la independencia que el último soberano quiso darles.

En consecuencia, hemos gobernado y ordenado, y por nuestro actual edicto perpetuo y definitivo, regimos y ordenamos la reunión de las Cortes de Navarra en la catedral real de Nuestra Señora de Pamplona para que se reunen en asamblea y deliberen tan pronto como sea posible.

Por la presente publicado oficialmente,

Dominus vobiscum

Dado en Pamplona, ​​el día veinte de septiembre, lunes, del año de gracia MCDLXIX, tercero del pontificado de Su Santidad Sixto IV.

Arzobispo Sine cura de Pamplona.

Code:
[quote][list][img]https://i.imgur.com/feytqqB.png[/img]

[b][color=darkblue][size=20]Sobre la situación en Navarra[/size][/b]
Siguiendo el decreto papal n °4-69[/color]

[size=16]L[/size]a Santa Sede reconoció mediante el Decreto Pontificio IV - A. MDCLXIX del 13 de septiembre de 1469 la independencia y la soberanía del Reino de Navarra al que aporta su protección y extiende la Paz de Dios. De hecho afirmamos que es el deber de la Santa Iglesia mantener la estabilidad política y fomentar la Concordia entre los Reinos, confiando en que no hay más natural para la Paz de Dios que la unión de las naciones y de los pueblos aristotélicos. Habiendo tomado la sabia decisión de escuchar la llamada de nuestros hijos en Navarra, decidamos asumir la responsabilidad de conducirlos y guiarlos por el destino que elegirán con toda integridad como pueblo aristotélico.
Teniendo la intención de respetar la independencia y la soberanía que antes se reconocía con el trono de Navarra, pero sin poder legislar por iniciativa propia sobre la constitución de una nación en ausencia de sus reyes y deseando respetar la lealtades y costumbres que le son propias, nos corresponde como resolución apelar a los órganos de representación de los navarros que, investidos de una misma autoridad, son los únicos con capacidad y potestad legal para pronunciarse sobre el asunto futuro de su Reino y ratificar oficialmente la independencia que el último soberano quiso darles.

En consecuencia, hemos gobernado y ordenado, y por nuestro actual edicto perpetuo y definitivo, regimos y ordenamos la reunión de las Cortes de Navarra en la catedral real de Nuestra Señora de Pamplona para que se reunen en asamblea y deliberen tan pronto como sea posible.

Por la presente publicado oficialmente,

[b][i]Dominus vobiscum[/i]

Dado en Pamplona, ​​el día veinte de septiembre, lunes, del año de gracia MCDLXIX, tercero del pontificado de Su Santidad Sixto IV.
[/b]

Arzobispo Sine cura de Pamplona.[/b][/i]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 09, 2022 11:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancellery
    Appointment of the Prefet of the Office of Presses, Newspapers and Scrolls

We, His Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele Outside the Walls, Grand Audientist of the Holy See, Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery, Bishop of Viterbo, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Prince of Viterbo, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church

In our function as Vice-Chancellor of the Holy See,

We appoint Father Losonci Hubertusz [ Losonci_Hubertusz ] Prefect of the Office of Presses, Newspapers and Scrolls.

Fortes in Fide

Roma, Palatium Tabularii, IX.I.MCDLXX Sixti IV PP Anno IV

Arduino Della Scala,
    Vice Chancellor of the Holy See.

Code:
[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Pontifical Chancellery[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Appointment of the Prefet of the Office of Presses, Newspapers and Scrolls[/i][/size][/color]

[b]We, His Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele Outside the Walls, Grand Audientist of the Holy See, Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery, Bishop of Viterbo, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Prince of Viterbo, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church

In our function as Vice-Chancellor of the Holy See,[/b]

We appoint [b]Father Losonci Hubertusz [size=9][ Losonci_Hubertusz ][/size][/b] Prefect of the Office of Presses, Newspapers and Scrolls.

[b][i]Fortes in Fide[/i]

Roma, Palatium Tabularii, IX.I.MCDLXX Sixti IV PP Anno IV
[/b]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/65ypdDzk/firma-arduino-cardinale.png[/img]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/QdRddrQN/g7EqD8h.png[/img]

[i][b]Arduino Della Scala,
Vice Chancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 05, 2022 7:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Creation and bestowal of the episcopal sine cura see of Palestrina

In accordance with Can. 2.1-II. art. 9 and Can. 2.1-III. art. 7, have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the creation of the episcopal sine cura see of Palestrina. As honorary bishopric title, this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the new sine cura bishop, His Eminence Felipe Alvarez de Toledo Josselinière [Felipe...].

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome on the fifth day of February, Saturday, of the year of grace MCDLXX, the fourth of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 31, 2022 9:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Creation and bestowal of the episcopal sine cura see of Séez

In accordance with Can. 2.1-II. art. 9 and Can. 2.1-III. art. 7, have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the creation of the episcopal sine cura see of Séez. As honorary bishopric title, this seat is by now given by the Holy Father as Sovereign Pontiff to the new sine cura bishop, Her Excellency Enora d'Azana [En0ra].

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome on the thirty first day of march, tuesday, of the year of grace MCDLXX, the fourth of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Dernière édition par Arnarion le Jeu Mar 31, 2022 9:17 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Suivante
Page 25 sur 29

Sauter vers: