L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di San Silfaele Fuori le Mura
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 15, 2021 7:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

----------------------------------⊰Ordination Ceremony of Losonci_Hubertusz - 15.09.1469⊱

------------------------------------------------------

The Basilica was lit by candles that adorned it. Brightly coloured seasonal flowers adorned the high altar.

Statues of the Fathers of the Church watched admonishingly as Cardinal Arduino Della Scala walked down the aisle.

On that day, a son of the Most High and a hope for Hungary would join the ranks of the army of the Faith by taking his vows as a priest. The Master of the Choir directed the loud voices that spread sweet notes through the sacred air.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 15, 2021 7:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz humbly enters the basilica. This great building, which proclaims the greatness of the Lord, always fills him with hope and joy. Although in the building he feels himself that he is a small element in God's mighty machine. He hopes that with diligent work he can be a useful "part". Arriving at the altar, he sees the Cardinal in his fancy dress. He stops, kneels down and makes the sign of the cross. Then he stands up.

Father, I am honoured to be here.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 22, 2021 12:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal welcomed with a hug and blessed him.

Dearest, Aristotle and Christos bless you. Today is a day of great joy for all of us!

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 22, 2021 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 23, 2021 11:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Italian bishop had been collaborating with the Congregation for the New Apostolate for almost a year now. Upon hearing the news of the ordination of a new priest for the Hungarian territories, he decided to take part in the liturgy to show his personal closeness to the new minister and to join in the prayer of praise to the Most High who always and in all Kingdoms takes care of the his people by giving them new shepherds.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 23, 2021 9:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz hears footsteps and turns back. He catches sight of Bishop Sforza. Not yet found in person, Hubertusz is surprised to see him. He had not expected to find any mention of today's event. He feels small in Rome, yet his heart is filled with warmth at seeing the bishop, even unknown, gracing him with his presence.

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 25, 2021 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Krasoljub walked slowly through the nave of the basilica, together with the brothers from the Congregation of the New Apostolate. Dressed in golden and white chalices to celebrate this new holy sacrament. His good friend today becomes a priest, a brother who will side with him defend the holy word from the Book of Vrilna and spread evangelization on the fringes of Aristotle's civilization. Taking a seat behind the altar, he greeted everyone gently with a nod of his head and a smile.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 25, 2021 7:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal spread his arms. The ceremony began.

Our help + is in the Name of the Lord
    R/. Who made Heaven and Earth

Let those who are to be ordained presbyter come forward.

Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 25, 2021 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz is delighted to see his Croatian friend arrive. He bows his head to him. Then the ceremony begins.

Hubertusz gets up from his chair and stands in front of the Cardinal.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 08, 2021 4:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Italian bishop assistant to Cardinal Della Scala addressed the ordinand and asked him:

"Losonci_Hubertusz, what do you come to ask in the abode of the Most High?"

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 08, 2021 6:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am here, suppliant, to request to be admitted into the Holy Aristotelian Church to serve God with all of myself as a priest.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 08, 2021 10:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The bishop listened carefully then aloud said:
"Rejoice, you who are gathered here in this moment of jubilation that marks the entrance of Losonci_Hubertusz into the Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church. From today the Church will have a new minister to spread the sacred word ”

He opened the Book of Virtues and read:

“The faithful of God, those who have learned Aristotle's teaching and who want to follow the path that I trace for you, will have to form a community of life.
This community will find its meaning, and will allow each one to live in virtue, only if it is united in the mutual friendship that each of its members must demonstrate towards the others.
To guide you, I will be the father of this community, I will establish its principles and my successors will do the same after me.
Word of the Second Prophet "

All present replied: "Amen"

"Now Losonci_Hubertusz if you want to become part of the Holy Church, the only guide of humanity in this sublunary world, how do you intend to show your love for her?"

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 08, 2021 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Amen!

Hubertusz kneels before the Bishop and says:

I vow, with all my heart and soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of Saints, the Community of the Faithful, not to carry combat weapons, in order to violently offend my brothers. , to be a witness of peace and friendship in human society.

I vow, with all my heart and soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of Saints, the Community of the Faithful, to adhere with my every act, word and thought to the precepts of Aristotelian Dogma and Canon Law, under the guidance of my Bishop, the Curia and the Pope. To faithfully obey the fathers of the Aristotelian Church who are superior to me according to canon law.

I vow, with all my heart and soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of Saints, the Community of the Faithful, to follow an exemplary way of life, despising temporal goods for the benefit of spiritual ones, increasing, with study and prayer, my faith in Aristotle and the Second Prophet, to be a model and a guide to those who will be entrusted to me.

I vow, with all my heart and soul, before the Almighty, the Assembly of Saints, the Community of the Faithful, to give myself entirely to the Aristotelian Church. Neither family, party or faction will have more weight in my life. Today I cease to be a man and, with no more face, name and good that is proper to me, I become the Church. I vow to respect above all the celibacy that is prescribed therein. My family is now the Church, the faithful are my children, my peers are my brothers, my superiors my fathers.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 09, 2021 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After listening carefully to Hubertusz's words, the Bishop solemnly pronounced:

"May these four vows of yours be engraved in your heart; image of the four elements that forged the earth, they will make you a new and more worthy man. As long as you respect them, your life will belong to God. Woe to those who try to deviate from your purposes.
I judge you worthy of being admitted into the Holy Aristotelian Church."

The bishop places both hands on the head of the ordainer, after a short silent prayer, then opens his arms and pronounces the prayer:

"May the Most High protect this man from the impure and make her one of his faithful!
May the most holy Aristotle inspire the virtues in his thoughts.
May Our Creator bless him, so that he may be chosen in the service of spreading his word!
May the most holy Second Prophet inspire peace in his heart and guide it as he guided the Apostles.
May this man become the guide of believers towards peace, love and the Solar Paradise.
For the Second Prophet who consecrated the Apostles and for the power he handed down to us to perpetuate this gesture, I Francesco Maria Sforza raise you to Priestly dignity so that you are the bearer of the True Faith in the Community of the Faithful.
Losonci_Hubertusz, you are consecrated a priest for the glory of the Creator and his earthly Church. From now on, any blasphemous act done against you will be an insult to the Most High himself. "

The celebrant takes the priestly ring and puts it on the finger of the ordinand.

"Receive the ring, a sign of spousal fidelity that unites you to the Church and to the Most High. May you wear it in the integrity of the Faith and in the purity of your life."

After that he stood up and addressing the new priest and the faithful present he said aloud:

"May the peace of the Lord be with you always."

And he blesses them:

"May the benediction of the Almighty + God, of Aristo+tle and of Chri+stos descend upon you; and may you be blessed in the priestly order."

After the blessing, the bishop embraced the new priest as a sign of fraternal communion, and so did all the prelates present.

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 09, 2021 10:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz puts the ring on his finger and hugs the Cardinal. He is very grateful to him for having honoured him with his presence and ordained him a member of the Church. He has been on the journey of faith for a long time and has now reached an important point. A tear appeared at the edge of his eye, but he wiped it away with his finger, and smiling.

The Lord has brought us together today, and he leads us on our way. But his most beautiful gift is the life we are free to live. And that freedom leads us back to him. Glory be to God that I can be part of this wonderful circle with which we have begun from him and return to him. I thank the Cardinals for welcoming me into the Church.

Hubertusz looks at the ring and sighs. His most important work is just beginning, his pastoral work.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Suivante
Page 20 sur 21

Sauter vers: