L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Coronation Ceremony of King Tomislav Rejgam
Aller ŕ la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 15, 2021 5:29 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Coronation Ceremony of King Tomislav Rejgam Répondre en citant

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Coronation Ceremony of the King Tomislav Rejgam

--------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

It was true that winter in Rome was always harsh, and this year there was no exception. On the other hand, in an even romantic way, it was possible to glimpse that the snow managed to decorate the Eternal City. The long layer of snow on the streets brought even more purity to the Holy City, as if it were the preview image of the Solar Paradise.

In honor of the Advent Time, on the instructions of the Cardinal Vice-Dean, vases and arrangements of Lavender and Azalea roses were distributed around the interior of the Basilica. Besides being typical winter flowers, they had the perfect beauty and scent for the occasion.

In the Abside, the Banners of the Holy See and of the Kingdoms of Hungary and Croatia indicated the event that would take place that day: the Coronation of the Monarch of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, and also the illustration that that Kingdom was an Aristotelian Kingdom, whose Monarch would rule under the blessing of the Most High.

The seating arrangements were being made. Officers of the Pontifical Guard were all around the outside of the Basilica.

The Great Basilica of Saint Titus was opening its doors so that guests, prelates, clergymen, Roman officials and citizens of the Eternal City could attend.

In the Basilica, meanwhile, Adonnis was finishing his preparations.

Való igaz, hogy Rómában mindig kemény volt a tél, és az idei év sem volt ez alól kivétel. Másrészről viszont még romantikusabb megjelenést kölcsönzött a városnak, ahogy a hó feldíszítette az Örök Várost. Az utcákon a vastag hórétege még nagyobb tisztaságot hozott a Szent Városba, mintha a Napparadicsomot idézné.

Az adventi idő tiszteletére a dékánhelyettes bíboros utasítására levendula és azálea rózsa vázákat és kompozíciókat helyeztek el a Bazilika belsejében. Amellett, hogy tipikus téli virágok, tökéletes szépségük és illatuk illett az alkalomhoz.

Az apszisban a Szentszék, valamint a Magyar és Horvát Királyság zászlói jelezték az aznapi eseményt: a Magyar és Horvát Királysága uralkodójának megkoronázását, valamint annak a jelképét, hogy ez a királyság egy arisztotelészi királyság, amelynek uralkodója a Magasságos áldása alatt fog uralkodni.

Az ülésrend kialakítása folyamatban volt. A Pápai Őrség tisztjei körbejárták a bazilikát.

A Szent Titusz Nagy Bazilika megnyitotta kapuit, hogy a vendégek, elöljárók, papok, római hivatalnokok és az Örök Város polgárai is jelen lehessenek.

A Bazilikában eközben Adonnis befejezte az előkészületeket.

Istina je da je zima u Rimu uvijek bila oštra, a ove godine nije bilo iznimke. S druge strane, na čak i romantičan način dalo se naslutiti da je snijeg uspio ukrasiti Vječni grad. Dugački sloj snijega na ulicama donio je još više čistoće u Sveti grad, kao da je pretpregledna slika Sunčevog raja.

U čast adventskog vremena, prema uputama kardinala prodekana, po unutrašnjosti bazilike podijeljene su vaze i aranžmani s lavande i ružama azaleje. Osim što su bile tipično zimsko cvijeće, imale su savršenu ljepotu i miris za tu priliku.

U Absideu su zastave Svete Stolice i Kraljevina Mađarske i Hrvatske naznačile događaj koji će se dogoditi toga dana: krunidbu monarha Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Ugarske i Hrvatske, te ilustraciju da je to Kraljevstvo bilo Aristotelovsko Kraljevstvo, čiji će Monarh vladati pod blagoslovom Svevišnjeg.

Dogovarao se raspored sjedenja. Službenici Papinske garde bili su svuda oko vanjske strane bazilike.

Velika bazilika svetog Tita otvarala je svoja vrata kako bi nazočili gosti, prelati, svećenici, rimski dužnosnici i građani Vječnog grada.

U međuvremenu je u bazilici Adonnis završavao pripreme.

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis

Derničre édition par Adonnis le Mer Déc 29, 2021 12:24 am; édité 6 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 17, 2021 8:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

U svojim nadbiskupskim čizmicama se provlačio kroz snijeg na pločnicima Rima. Skliske ulice bile su prava prepreka za nadbiskupa dok se u daljini nazirala bazilika svetog Tit-a.
Straža se postrojavala pred bazilikom kada je Krasoljub stupio na trg svetog Tita. U svojim simpatičnim nošnjama žarkih boja isticali su se na bijeloj podlozi.

Krasoljub je pričekao na trgu pred bazilikom svoje prijatelje iz Hrvatske i Ugarske, koji su se izgleda malo izgubili u vječnom gradu.Čekao ih je dok su se tanki prsti na rukama polagano smrzavali na oštrom zimskom vjetru

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The slippery streets were a real obstacle for the archbishop while as the Basilica of St. Titus could be seen in the distance.
The guard was lined up in front of the basilica when Krasoljub entered the square of St. Tito. In their sympathetic costumes of bright colors, they stood out on a white background.

Krasoljub waited in the square in front of the basilica for his friends from Croatia and Hungary, who seemed to be a little lost in the eternal city. He waited for them while the thin fingers of his hands slowly froze in the sharp winter wind.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry

Derničre édition par Krasoljub le Dim Déc 19, 2021 1:16 am; édité 1 fois
Njivice

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 17, 2021 11:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Zima dolazi kazu stari celjani
celje je culo za tomislava zeljeznog kralja

ja sluga svih hrvata dosao sam vidjeti krunidbu kralja

stane se smrzavat ispred crkve
Leongar

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 17, 2021 11:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A Magyar Királyság udvarnokai részéről és a Drugeth-ház képviseletében a római Szent Titusz Nagy Bazilika bejáratához érkezik Gróf Drugeth Leongar udvarmester és húga, Várgrófnő Drugeth Zsolna udvarhölgy és családi kíséretük. A gróf a király és a királyság magyar híveinek hűségesküjét tolmácsolja az új király felé. A Drugeth család elfoglalja helyét a koronázó szertartáson.

In the name of the courtiers of the Hungarian Kingdom and standing for the Drugeth house, Count Leongar Drugeth seneschal and his sister, Viscontesse Zsolna Drugeth maiden of honour, with their accompaniment had arrived to the entrance of the Great Basilica of Saint Titus. The count transmits the vow of loyalty of the hungarians faithful to the kingdom and the crown to the new king. The Drugeth family occupies their place at the ceremony of coronation.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 18, 2021 12:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

U Rim smo došli na vrijeme, dan prije krunidbe. Plemstvo hrvatske i ugarske narodnosti smjestili su se u kućama pripadnih ambasada, a stražari i posluga u hostel samo dvije ulice niže.

Natrag u Hrvatskoj, naš nadbiskup često je izazivao čuđenje kod naroda, trčeći okolo u svojim haljinama i šireći Aristotelove mudrosti u krčmi. No ovdje, u ovom gradu od mramora, Tomislav i njegovi baruni bili su ti koji odudaraju.
No nervoze ili neugode nije bilo. Grad je bio glomazan u usporedbi s rodnom Rijekom, no i dalje je odisao određenim spokojem. Osjetila se silna povijest u zraku, a niz ulicu su se čuli povici na raznim jezicima.
Tomislav bi bio zadovoljan ovdje biti i kao obični turist, no posebna mu je čast doći po dužnosti koja mu omogućava da Hrvate i Mađare dovede u Rim, ali i Rim u Hrvatsko-ugarsku.

We arrived in Rome on time, a day before the coronation. The Croatian and Hungarian nobility found their way to the houses owned by the respective embassies, while the guards and servants were housed in a hostel only two streets down.

Back in Croatia, our archbishop often intrigued the people, running around in his robes and spreading Aristotle's wisdom in the tavern. But here, in this city of marble, Tomislav and his barons were the ones who stood out.
But there was no nervousness or discomfort. The city was bulky compared to his hometown of Rijeka, but it still exuded a certain serenity. There was a great deal of history in the air, and shouts in various languages could be heard down the street.
Tomislav would be pleased to find himself here as an ordinary tourist, but it was a special honor for him to come in a position through which he could bring Croats and Hungarians to Rome, but also Rome to Croatia-Hungary.

IG: Leopold_rejgam | Discord: Tomislav_rejgam#9470
Melodia

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 18, 2021 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The journey to Rome was not too easy in the cold winter. The icy roads and the sometimes suddenly arriving, dense snowfall made the roads almost unpassable. Eventually, however, her carriage arrived in Rome. She could just hope she wouldn't be too late. It would have been pretty awkward to arrive after the beginning of the ceremony.

Entering the nicely decorated, huge basilica she looked around. Some of the invited dignitaries had already been there, some of whom she had known. She greeted everyone with a polite smile, then bent towards the altar and took a seat. This day was indeed a huge milestone in the life of the Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, she thought.

Melodia Tölgyerdei, Knight of the Crown, Marchioness of Abaúj
Tigerr

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 18, 2021 11:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tigerr arrived bit later than the rest, as usual, but this time it was because Rome was so breathtaking she had to take some time to enjoy every bit of it. She has never seen such beauty.

She entered the Great Basilica of Saint Titus in silence, still being awed by her surroundings. It occupied her so much she didn't realize how rude she is by not noticing other guests that were awaiting for ceremony to start.

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 19, 2021 12:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lóháton léptetek a küldöttség élén a Szent Titusz Bazilika elé. A templom mérete egészen megdöbbent, szépsége a lelkemig hatol. Először járok az Örök Városban, de szívből remélem, hogy nem utoljára. Most a Szent István Lovagrend küldöttségét vezetem, hogy jelenlétünkkel kifejezzük a Rend hűségét az új király felé.
A díszbe öltözött lovagokkal és fegyvernökökkel leszállunk a nyeregből, a hátasokat a szolgákra bízzuk, mi magunk pedig belépünk a templomba. Térdet hajtunk az oltár előtt, és elfoglaljuk helyünket. Miután ellenőrzöm, hogy mindenki jelen van-e, imáimba merülve várom a szertartás kezdetét.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I arrive on horseback to the St. Titus Basilica with the other members of the delegation. I am astonished by the greatness of the church, it's beauty touches my soul. It is the first time I am in the Eternal City, but I hope it is not the last. Right now I am leading the delegation of the Order of St. Stephen. We are here to express the loyalty of our Order to the new King.
We dismount and leave our horses to the servants. As we enter the church we kneel down before the altar, then occupy our places. I check if no one is missing, and then I pray until the ceremony begins.

Magnus Magister, Ordo Sancti Stephani
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 21, 2021 7:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz a Római házából érkezik meg a csodálatos bazilikába. Útközben sem a szél sem a havas út nem kíméli. Egyszer egyszer meg is csúszik a fagyott úton. Belépve azonban kellemes melegség fogadja, nem sok idő kell hozzá, hogy kiolvadjon és újra jól tudjon mozogni. A bazilikában a padsorok között sétál előre, sok ismerős arcot lát, ami örömmel tölti el. Jó látni végre olyanokat is Rómában látni, akik ritkán mozdulnak el a királyságból. Ahogy előre ér, köszönti az uralkodót és testvéreit ezen a csodás napon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hubertusz arrives at the magnificent basilica from his home in Rome. On the way, he is not spared by the wind or the snowy road. Once he even slips on the frozen road. Inside, however, he is greeted by a pleasant warmth, and it doesn't take long for him to thaw out and be able to move well again. In the basilica, he walks along the aisles and sees many familiar faces, which makes him happy. It's good to finally see people in Rome who rarely leave the kingdom. As he reaches forward, he greets the King and his brothers on this wonderful day.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 27, 2021 9:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal had received an invitation to the coronation of King Tomislav Rejgam of Hungary and Croatia.

A smile was painted on her face ...

It was a very significant event for the Church to have a coronation of a kingdom so far away and it was beautiful that it was being celebrated in the Basilica of St. Titus in Rome.

She could never miss such an event, so she donned her ceremonial robes and went to the basilica and took her assigned seat among her fellow Cardinals.

She waited excitedly for the ceremony to begin.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 27, 2021 10:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Fenice, Chancellor of the Apostolic Nunciature, entered the great Basilica clad in the heavy scarlet cardinal's cloak.

It was cold even in the Basilica, but the occasion warmed her heart: the coronation of King Tomislav Rejgam of Hungary and Croatia in the church that was the heart of Aristotelianism had great significance and importance.

She took her seat, greeting the other cardinals, and as she waited she concentrated on praying for the King, for his country and for his faith.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 27, 2021 10:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The elderly cardinal had received an invitation to attend the coronation ceremony and as Apostolic Legate for the Patriarchate of Venice, as well as Vice Primate of the Venetians and Stato da Mar, he felt obliged to be present.

They were his neighbors and there had been some unpleasant misunderstandings, so he had dressed in the good habit of the Order of St. Dominic, the cardinal's cloak and walked slowly up to the Basilica of San Titus.

Once inside, he had looked around to see if he had seen any familiar faces ... He saw many, but he decided to approach Pamelita and he smiled at her, friendly and fatherly, without saying a word, waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Legato Apostolico per le Venezie e Stato da Mar
Patriarca di Venezia
Arcivescovo Sine Cura di Gorizia
Padre Generale dell'Ordine di San Domenico,
Conte di Sezze
ecc.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 29, 2021 2:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have never come here before. Different language, different culture, but not divided in faith. United it is. So it is a pleasure to come here and be part of this occassion, that surely will be great.

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 29, 2021 10:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alors que je passe par Rome rendre visite au cardinal Kalixtus, celui-ci me propose de l’accompagner ŕ un couronnement au sein de la Basilique Saint-Titus, le couronnement du Roi Tomislav Rejgam. Bien que je ne connaisse pas ce roi j’accepte avec plaisir d’accompagné le lion que j’apprécie beaucoup. Vętu sombrement je pose sur lui mon regard et glisse mes doigts discrčtement sur l’étoffe de sa tenue, but numéro un : ne pas le perdre. Car je suis un papillon de ceux qui contemple le monde et oublie tout ce qui m’entoure. Tranquillement donc je pénčtre dans l’édifice en veillant ŕ ne pas égarer mon guide du Romain.

Je ne savais pas éminence que les couronnement pouvaient aussi ce faire ici ŕ Rome, il me semble que les rois de France choisissent tous Reims. Savez-vous pourquoi ? Question sans doute idiote, quoi que je sois de nature curieux et adore apprendre, ou ŕ défaut avoir le point de vue des autres personnes qui m’entourent. Je pose donc sur Kalixtus mon regard bleuté et lui offre un sourire d’excuses en prenant particuličrement soin de ne pas jouer de maladresse en entrant en collision avec quelqu’un admirant d’un coup d’śil admiratif le lieu saint.

------

While I pass by Rome to visit the cardinal Kalixtus, this one proposes me to accompany him to a coronation within the Basilica of Saint-Titus, the coronation of King Tomislav Rejgam. Although I do not know this king I accept with pleasure to accompany the lion whom I appreciate very much. Dressed darkly I put on him my glance and slip my fingers discreetly on the fabric of his outfit, goal number one: not to lose him. Because I am a butterfly of those who contemplate the world and forget all that surrounds me. Quietly then I enter the building, taking care not to lose my guide of the Roman.

I didn't know, Your Eminence, that coronations could also take place here in Rome, it seems to me that the kings of France all choose Reims. Do you know why? I am curious by nature and love to learn, or at least to have the point of view of other people around me. So I put my bluish gaze on Kalixtus and offered him an apologetic smile, taking special care not to be clumsy by colliding with someone admiring the holy place with an admiring glance.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 30, 2021 3:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le cardinal était vętu de larges robes rouges qui balayaient le pavé en bandes démesurément longues. L'ourlet était brodé d'un motif complexe de fils d'or. Le brocart vénitien dans lequel étaient taillés ses vętements était d'une nature précieuse et soigneusement choisi, comme tout ce que Kali portait, car il n'oublierait jamais que lorsqu'il sortait dans la rue, il représentait aussi toujours son rang.

Il était trčs heureux d'ętre accompagné et la présence du duc ŕ ses côtés n'avait rien d'incongru, elle était męme tout ŕ fait naturelle. Au loin, il vit d'importants cardinaux entrer dans l'immense basilique. Il cita les noms des cardinaux ŕ Tobias tandis qu'il entrait avec lui dans le cśur luxueusement décoré de l'aristotélisme de la plus puissante cathédrale et sans doute du lieu le plus puissant et le plus spirituel du monde.

Le cardinal regarda Tobias avec douceur et réfléchit un instant ŕ une réponse appropriée ŕ cette question intelligente.

Eh bien, Reims est comme Strasbourg pour l'empereur du Sacrum Romanum. Un lieu de pouvoir temporel. Un lieu de couronnement oů le peuple peut se rassembler pour rendre hommage ŕ son roi.

Les puissantes cathédrales de Reims et de Strasbourg, ou encore d'Aix-la-Chapelle pour le royaume d'Allemagne, sont des lieux spirituels, mais Rome, la cathédrale de Saint-Tite, sičge du Pontifex Maximus, est bien sűr un symbole bien plus vaste. Il n'y a pas de plus grand honneur pour un homme sur terre que d'ętre couronné par sa sainteté męme. Le pape Sixte n'a quitté Rome que pour la couronne de France. Un honneur extraordinaire pour le peuple hommage et honorable de France et sa puissante couronne.

Entre nous deux, je préfčre cependant Notre-Dame de Paris. Je suis tombé amoureux de cette cathédrale depuis mon enfance. Elle est en quelque sorte la sśur de Reims, mais il émane de Paris un rayonnement particulier. Ce picotement particulier, cette force d'attraction et cette énergie que je ressens lŕ-bas. L'éther est fort ŕ Paris et j'aime cette cathédrale au bord de la Seine. Pourtant, Reims est une cathédrale particuličrement digne et une véritable fierté pour la France.

J'ai eu l'honneur de présider la cathédrale de Strasbourg pendant de nombreuses années. C'est une trčs belle dame avec sa haute tour en briques. Mais ce qu'elle a de plus beau, c'est sans doute son horloge astronomique. Tu t'intéresses ŕ la technique ?

Le regard de Kalixtus se posa sur le jeune Français, pris d'une sincčre curiosité, tandis qu'ils traversaient l'allée centrale et s'inclinaient devant l'autel et la croix pour faire le signe de croix. Kalixtus dit : E nomine Deus et due Prophetae Aristoteles et Christos. Amen.

Il dirigea le duc vers des endroits bien en vue d'oů ils pourraient suivre le couronnement. En chemin, le cardinal a salué les Hongrois et les Croates qu'il connaissait et qui étaient venus ici aujourd'hui pour rendre hommage ŕ leur roi. C'était un grand jour pour ce fier royaume d'Europe de l'Est qu'il visitait souvent et qu'il appréciait beaucoup. Il avait de nombreux amis dans cette région et certains de ses étudiants avaient fait le déplacement.

Le cardinal leur a adressé un sourire et s'est assis avec Tobias. La basilique de Saint-Tite était une autre forme classique d'architecture religieuse et on pouvait y rester toute la journée en découvrant toujours quelque chose de nouveau. La taille de ce bâtiment était impressionnante. Plus grande que bien des palais de rois et d'empereurs.

--------------

The cardinal was dressed in wide, red robes that swept across the pavement in extra-long courses. The hem was embroidered with an intricate pattern of gold thread. The Venetian brocade from which his robes were tailored were of a precious nature and carefully chosen, like everything Kali wore, for he would never forget that when he went out into the streets he also always represented his station.

He was very glad of his company and the duke at his side did not seem out of place but natural. In the distance he saw important cardinals entering the massive basilica. He called Tobias the names of the cardinals as he moved with him into the lavishly decorated heart of the Aristotelianism of the most powerful cathedral and arguably the most powerful and spiritual place in the world.

Gently, the cardinal looked at Tobias and thought for a moment about a suitable answer to the wise question.

Well, Rheims is like Strasbourg for the Emperor of the Sacrum Romanum. A place of temporal power. A place of coronations, where one's people can gather to pay homage to their king.

The powerful cathedrals of Reims and Strasbourg, or Aachen for the German Kingdom, are spiritual places, but Rome, the Cathedral of St Titus, seat of the Pontifex Maximus, is of course a far more comprehensive symbol. There is no greater honour for an earthly man than to be crowned by his holiness itself. Pope Sixtus left Rome only for the French crown. An extraordinary honour for the courteous and honourable people of France and their powerful Crown.

Between you and me, though, I prefer Notre Dame in Paris. I fell in love with this cathedral as a child. It is a sister of Rheims, so to speak, but there is something special about Paris. This special tingling, this special attraction and energy that I feel there. The ether is strong in Paris and I like this cathedral on the banks of the Seine. Nevertheless, Reims is a particularly worthy cathedral and a real pride of France.

I had the honour of presiding over Strasbourg Cathedral for many years. It is a particularly beautiful lady with its high brick tower. But the most beautiful thing about it is probably the astronomical clock. Are you interested in technology?

Kalixtus' gaze rested on the young Frenchman and was gripped by sincere curiosity as they walked down the central aisle and bowed before the altar and the cross to make the sign of the cross. Kalixtus spoke: E nomine Deus et due Prophetae Aristoteles et Christos. Amen.

He directed the duke to prominent places from which they could watch the coronation. On the way, the cardinal greeted the Hungarians and Croats he knew who had come here today to pay homage to their king. It was a great day for the proud kingdom in Eastern Europe, which he himself often visited and held in high esteem. He had many friends in this region and some of his students had come accordingly.

The Cardinal gave them all a smile and sat down with Tobias. The Basilica of St Titus was another classic form of church architecture and one could linger here all day and always discover something new. The sheer size of this structure was impressive. Bigger than many a palace of kings and emperors.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller ŕ la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: