L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Coronation Ceremony of King Tomislav Rejgam
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tomislav_rejgam

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 21, 2022 11:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tomislav followed the sacristants nearer to the altar and knelt down on the luxurious cushion prepared for him.
He took one last glance on the crowd and its familiar faces, at his holiness the Pope with his solemn demeanour and finally at the cardinal leading the ceremony.
He fixed his gaze then at the altar, his whole focus on the words he would swear on shortly.

IG: Leopold_rejgam | Discord: Tomislav_rejgam#9470
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 30, 2022 6:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The solemnity was reaching the most crucial moment. The next step would be the formalization of the oath of the King. In the coronation ceremonies, the Sagres liked two moments in particular: the oath and the anointing. At the oath, the King, utters his oath kneeling, but not kneeling before a cleric. The true symbolism of the moment illustrates the occasion when the Monarch kneels before God and to God takes the oath.

With a smile, the Cardinal continues:

Tomislav Rejgam, the moment of the oath has come. Here, in this Basilica which is the epicenter of Aristotelianism, you must formalize your oath of commitment to God. It is He, the Most High, who has granted you the right to rule, and it is to Him that you must make your commitment.

Tomislav Rejgam, do you promise and swear to respect and honor the Fundamental Laws of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia?

Do you promise and swear to respect and govern the people of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia according to the Laws and Customs?

Do you promise and swear that you will use your power to promote Law, Justice and Mercy in all your judgments?

Do you promise and swear that you will use all your power to honor, respect, fulfill and promote the respect and fulfillment of the Inalienable Dogma, Doctrine and the True Faith in the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia?

Do you promise and swear that you will defend Holy Mother Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church and guarantee the inviolability of her Clergy, her Rights and Privileges, her Cathedrals and Places of Worship?

Az ünnepség elérkezett a döntő pillanathoz. A következő lépés a királyi eskü hivatalos formába öntése lesz. A koronázási szertartásokban a felszentelők két mozzanatot szerettek különösen: az esküt és a felkenést. Az eskütételkor a király, térdelve mondja ki esküjét, de nem egy pap előtt térdelve. A pillanat igazi szimbolikáját az az alkalom illusztrálja, amikor az uralkodó letérdel Isten előtt, és Istennek teszi le az esküt.

A bíboros mosolyogva folytatja:

Tomislav Rejgam, eljött az eskü pillanata. Itt, ebben a bazilikában, amely az arisztotelészi vallás epicentruma, hivatalosan is meg kell tenned elküdet Istennek. Ő, a Magasságos az, aki megadta neked az uralkodás jogát, és Neki kell elkötelezned magad.

Tomislav Rejgam, megígéred és esküszöl, hogy tiszteletben tartja és tiszteli a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyság Alaptörvényeit?

Megígéred és esküszöl-e, hogy tiszteletben tartja és a törvények és szokások szerint kormányozza Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyságának népét?

Ígéred és esküszöl-e, hogy hatalmaddal minden ítéletedben a Törvényt, az Igazságot és a Kegyelmet fogod előmozdítani?

Megígéred és esküszöl, hogy minden erőddel arra törekszel, hogy tiszteletben tartod, tiszteletben tartatod, teljesíted és előmozdítod az elidegeníthetetlen dogmák, tanok és az Igaz Hit tiszteletét és teljesítését a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyságában?

Megígéred és esküszöl-e, hogy megvéded az Arisztotelészi, Egyetemes és Római Szent Anya Egyházat, és garantálod papságának, jogainak és kiváltságainak, székesegyházainak és imahelyeinek sérthetetlenségét?

Svečanost je stigla do najvažnijeg trenutka. Sljedeći korak bila bi formalizacija kraljeve prisege. U ceremonijama krunidbe, Sagresi su posebno voljeli dva trenutka: zakletvu i pomazanje. Prilikom prisege, kralj izgovara svoju zakletvu klečeći, ali ne klečeći pred klerikom. Prava simbolika trenutka ilustrira prigodu kada Monarh kleči pred Bogom i Bogu daje prisegu.

Sa smiješkom, kardinal nastavlja:

Tomislave Rejgame, došao je trenutak zakletve. Ovdje, u ovoj bazilici koja je epicentar aristotelizma, morate formalizirati svoju zakletvu predanosti Bogu. On, Svevišnji, je taj koji vam je dao pravo da vladate i Njemu se morate obvezati.

Tomislav Rejgam, obećavate li i prisežete li poštivati i čuvati Temeljne zakone Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Mađarske i Hrvatske?

Obećavate li i zaklinjete se da ćete poštivati i upravljati narodom Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Mađarske i Hrvatske u skladu sa zakonima i običajima?

Obećavate li i zaklinjete li se da ćete upotrijebiti svoju moć za promicanje Zakona, pravde i milosrđa u svim svojim presudama?

Obećavate li i prisežete li da ćete upotrijebiti svu svoju moć da poštujete, poštujete, ispunjavate i promičete poštovanje i ispunjenje Neotuđive dogme, Nauka i Prave vjere u Ujedinjenom Kraljevstvu Mađarske i Hrvatske?

Obećavate li i prisežete li da ćete braniti Svetu Majku Aristotelsku, Sveopću i Rimsku Crkvu i jamčiti nepovredivost njezina svećenstva, njezinih prava i privilegija, njezinih katedrala i bogomolja?

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis

Derničre édition par Adonnis le Dim Fév 06, 2022 6:46 pm; édité 1 fois
Tomislav_rejgam

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 02, 2022 8:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Tomislav Rejgam, King of Hungary and Croatia, do solemnly promise and swear to respect and honor the Fundamental Laws of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, as well as to respect and govern the peoples of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia in accordance with the Laws and Customs and to use all my power to promote Law, Justice and Mercy in all my judgments.

Also, I solemnly promise and swear to use all my power to honor, respect, fulfill and promote the respect and fulfillment of the Inalienable Dogma, Doctrine and the True Faith in the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, and also, to defend Holy Mother Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church and to guarantee the inviolability of her Clergy, her Rights and Privileges, her Cathedrals and Places of Worship.

In the presence of God and the Prophets, I solemnly promise and swear. So help me God.

---

Én, Tomiszlav Rejgam, Magyarország és Horvátország királya, ünnepélyesen megígérem és esküszöm, hogy tiszteletben tartom és tisztelem a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyságának Alaptörvényeit, valamint tiszteletben tartom és a törvények és szokások szerint kormányozom a Magyar és Horvát Királyságok népeit, és minden hatalmammal a törvényt, az igazságosságot és a kegyelmet fogom előmozdítani minden ítéletemben.

Továbbá ünnepélyesen ígérem és esküszöm, hogy minden erőmmel azon leszek, hogy tiszteljem, tiszteletben tartsam, teljesítem és előmozdítsam az elidegeníthetetlen Dogma, Tan és az Igaz Hit tiszteletét és teljesítését a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyságban, valamint, hogy megvédem az Arisztotelészi, Egyetemes és Római Szent Anya Egyházat, és garantálom Papságának, jogainak és kiváltságainak, székesegyházainak és imahelyeinek sérthetetlenségét.

Isten és a próféták jelenlétében ünnepélyesen megígérem és esküszöm. Isten engem úgy segéljen.

---

Ja, Tomislav Rejgam, Kralj Hrvatsko-Ugarski, svečano obećavam i prisežem da ću poštivati i čuvati temeljne zakone Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Mađarske i Hrvatske, kao i da ću poštivati i vladati narodima Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Mađarske i Hrvatske u skladu sa zakonima i običajima te da ću upotrijebiti svu svoju moć za promicanje zakona, pravde i milosrđa u svim svojim presudama.

Također, svečano obećavam i zaklinjem da ću upotrijebiti svu svoju moć za čast, poštovanje, za promicanje i ispunjavanje Neotuđive Dogme, Nauka i Prave vjere u Ujedinjenom Kraljevstvu Mađarske i Hrvatske te također da branim Svetu Majku Aristotelovsku, univerzalnu i rimsku crkvu i jamčim nepovredivost njezina svećenstva, njezinih prava i privilegija, njezinih katedrala i svetišta.

U prisustvu Jaha i svih Proroka, u to se kunem. Tako mi pomogao Jah.

IG: Leopold_rejgam | Discord: Tomislav_rejgam#9470
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 06, 2022 6:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the oath, two members of the Guard placed a chair at the front of the Ship, where the King and Cardinal were.

Soon after, two sacristans helped King Tomislav Rejgam to take a seat in the chair, this time remaining facing the congregation.

A third sexton approached carrying a golden vial containing holy oil. It was the most solemn moment of the whole ceremony: the occasion of the anointing.

Through contact with the oil, the King receives the blessing to rule, as a man chosen by God for the government of his Kingdom. It was the brief contact with the quintessence that brought the Monarch closer to God, that marked him as the rightful King who will rule Hungary and Croatia by Divine Right, and reminded the people themselves and the Monarch that he is in his position by God's will and should rule according to that will.

With a smile on his face, the Cardinal dipped his thumb in the oil and proceeded to draw a cross on the hands of the Monarch, while saying: Let your hands be anointed with the holy oil.

Then, the Sagres wet his finger once more and drew a cross, on the clothes, on the Monarch's chest, saying: May your chest be anointed with the holy oil.

And then once again Adonnis wet his finger and this time drew a cross on the King's forehead, saying: May Your head be anointed with the holy oil.

Then Adonnis places both hands on the shoulders of the King and says: As Kings, Saints and Prophets were anointed, as the Great King Saint Stephen was anointed, so you, Tomislav Rejgam, are anointed, blessed and consecrated as King of the Hungarian and Croatian Peoples, which God our Lord has entrusted to you to lead and rule over them, in the name of God, Aristotle and Christos.

Adonnis stepped back. At this moment, deacons approached with cushions of red velvet and gold embroidery, bringing the jewels of the Kingdom.

Adonnis took a deep breath. The final part of the ceremony was coming. Then the Vice-Dean of the Sacred College took a gold ring with a solitary ruby and placed it on the finger of the King, while saying: With this ring, we grant you the duty to protect, defend and care for the Hungarian and Croatian peoples.

Then the Cardinal held up the globus cruciger and, placing it in the King's left hand, said: With this orb, symbol of the word of God, I grant you the duty to defend the Holy Mother Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, as well as to give it the necessary assistance to spread the word of the Most High, of Aristotle and Christos.

Soon after, it was the turn of the Scepter. Adonnis raised the scepter and then placed it in the direct hand of the King, saying: With this scepter, the symbol of justice and its command, I give you the duty to uphold justice in the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, to punish the wrong and reward the right, to give to each his due for his actions.

The silence in the Basilica was transcendental. It was possible to feel the anxiety and expectation in each participant.

Adonnis lifted the last jewel: the Royal Crown. Then, as he placed it on the King's head, he said: This is the Crown of Saint Stephen and with it, I grant you the authority to rule over the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, under the watchful eye of the Most High and his prophets Aristotle and Christos, and with the duty to always watch over the inhabitants of the Kingdom, who place their trust in you.

Then, Adonnis concluded: Tomislav Rejgam, in the name of God and with the power vested in us by Holy Mother Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church, we crown you King of the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia.

The Cardinal took a deep breath and continued:

Rise up King Tomislav Rejgam and reign in the name of God.

The King then stood up, at which point Adonnis turned to the audience and said:

Long live the King!

Az eskütétel után a gárda két tagja egy széket állított a Hajó elejére, ahol a Király és a Bíboros tartózkodott.

Nem sokkal később két sekrestyés segített Tomislav Rejgam királynak helyet foglalni a székben, ezúttal a gyülekezettel szemben maradva.

Egy harmadik sekrestyés közeledett, kezében egy szent olajat tartalmazó arany fiolával. Ez volt az egész szertartás legünnepélyesebb pillanata: a felkenés alkalma.

Az olajjal való érintkezés révén a Király megkapja az áldást, hogy uralkodjon, mint Isten által kiválasztott ember, aki az ő királyságának kormányzására hivatott. A kvintesszenciával való rövid érintkezés volt az, ami közelebb hozta az uralkodót Istenhez, ami megjelölte őt, mint a jogos Királyt, aki Isteni jogon fogja kormányozni Magyarországot és Horvátországot, és emlékeztette magukat a népet és az uralkodót arra, hogy Isten akaratából van a pozíciójában, és ennek az akaratnak megfelelően kell uralkodnia.

A bíboros mosollyal az arcán belemártotta hüvelykujját az olajba, majd egy keresztet rajzolt az uralkodó kezére, miközben azt mondta: Legyenek kezeidet felkenve a szent olajjal.

Ezután a Sagres még egyszer megnedvesítette az ujját, és keresztet rajzolt a ruhájára, az uralkodó mellkasán, mondván: Legyen mellkasod felkenve a szent olajjal.

Aztán Adonnis ismét megnedvesítette az ujját, és ezúttal keresztet rajzolt a Király homlokára, mondván: Legyen fejed felkenve a szent olajjal.

Aztán Adonnis mindkét kezét a király vállára teszi, és így szól: Tomislav Rejgam, fel vagy kenve, megáldva és felszentelve, mint a magyar és horvát nép Királya, amelyet Isten, a mi Urunk rád bízott, hogy vezesd és uralkodj felettük, Isten, Arisztotelész és Chresztosz nevében.

Adonnis hátralépett. Ebben a pillanatban diakónusok közeledtek vörös bársonyból készült és aranyhímzéssel díszített párnákkal, és a királyság ékszereit hozták.

Adonnis mély lélegzetet vett. A szertartás utolsó része következett. Ekkor a Szent Kollégium dékánhelyettese elővett egy aranygyűrűt egy magányos rubinnal, és a Király ujjára húzta, miközben azt mondta: Ezzel a gyűrűvel a magyar és a horvát nép védelmére, oltalmazására és gondozására kötelezünk téged.

Ekkor a bíboros felemelte az országalmát, és a király bal kezébe helyezve azt, így szólt: Ezzel a gömbbel, Isten szavának szimbólumával felruházlak téged azzal a kötelességgel, hogy megvédd az Egyetemes és Római Arisztotelészi Szent Anyaszentegyházat, valamint hogy megadod neki a szükséges segítséget a Magasságos, Arisztotelész és Chresztosz szavának terjesztéséhez.

Nem sokkal később a jogar került sorra. Adonnis felemelte a jogart, majd egyenesen a király kezébe helyezte, és így szólt: Ezzel a jogarral, az igazság jelképével és annak parancsával azt a feladatot adom neked, hogy a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyságban fenntartsd az igazságot, hogy büntesd a rosszat és jutalmazd a jót, hogy mindenkinek megadd, ami jár a tetteiért.

A bazilikában transzcendens csend volt. Érezni lehetett a szorongást és a várakozást minden résztvevőben.

Adonnis felemelte az utolsó ékszert: a királyi koronát. Aztán, miközben a Király fejére helyezte, így szólt: Ez Szent István koronája, és ezzel a koronával felruházlak téged, hogy uralkodj a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyság felett, a Magasságos és az ő prófétái, Arisztotelész és Chresztosz felügyelete alatt, és azzal a kötelességgel, hogy mindig vigyázz a Királyság lakosaira, akik beléd vetik bizalmukat.

Ezután Adonnis befejezvén: Tomislav Rejgam, Isten nevében és az Egyetemes és Római Arisztotelészi Szent Anyaszentegyház által ránk ruházott hatalommal megkoronázunk téged a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyság Királyává.

A bíboros vett egy mély lélegzetet, és folytatta:

Emelkedj fel Tomislav Rejgam Király, és uralkodj Isten nevében.

A király ekkor felállt, mire Adonnis a hallgatósághoz fordult és így szólt:

Éljen soká a király!

Nakon prisege, dva člana garde postavila su stolicu na čelu lađe, gdje su bili kralj i kardinal.

Ubrzo nakon toga dvojica sakristana pomogli su kralju Tomislavu Rejgamu da sjedne u stolicu, ovaj put okrenuvši se prema zajednici.

Prišao je treći sakrist noseći zlatnu bočicu sa svetim uljem. Bio je to najsvečaniji trenutak cijele ceremonije: prigoda pomazanja.

Kroz kontakt s uljem, kralj dobiva blagoslov da vlada, kao čovjek kojeg je Bog izabrao za vladu svog Kraljevstva. Upravo je kratak doticaj s suštinom približio Monarha Bogu, označio ga kao zakonitog kralja koji će po božanskom pravu vladati Mađarskom i Hrvatskom, i podsjetio sam narod i Monarha da je on u svom položaju po Božjoj volji i da treba vladati prema toj volji.

Sa smiješkom na licu, kardinal je umočio palac u ulje i nastavio crtati križ na rukama Monarha, govoreći: Neka vam ruke budu pomazane svetim uljem.

Zatim je Sagres još jednom namočio svoj prst i nacrtao križ, na odjeći, na Monarhovim prsima, govoreći: Neka vam se prsa pomažu svetim uljem.

A onda je još jednom Adonnis smočio prst i ovoga puta nacrtao križ na kraljevom čelu, govoreći: Neka ti se glava pomaže svetim uljem.

Tada Adonnis stavlja obje ruke na ramena kralja i kaže: Kao što su pomazani kraljevi, sveci i proroci, kao što je pomazan veliki kralj sveti Stjepan, tako si i ti Tomislave Rejgame pomazan, blagoslovljen i posvećen za kralja mađarski i hrvatski narod, koje vam je Bog Gospodin naš povjerio da ih vodite i vladate njima, u ime Boga, Aristotela i Krista.

Adonnis se odmaknuo. U tom trenutku pristupili su đakoni s jastucima od crvenog baršuna i zlatovezom, donoseći dragulje Kraljevstva.

Adonnis je duboko udahnuo. Bližio se završni dio svečanosti. Zatim je prodekan Svete škole uzeo zlatni prsten s usamljenim rubinom i stavio ga na prst kralja, govoreći: Ovim prstenom dajemo vam dužnost da štitite, branite i brinete se za mađarski i hrvatski narod.

Tada je kardinal podigao globus cruciger i, stavivši ga u kraljevu lijevu ruku, rekao: S ovom kuglom, simbolom riječi Božje, dajem vam dužnost da branite Svetu Majku univerzalnu i rimsku aristotelovsku crkvu, kao i da mu Ona pruži potrebnu pomoć za širenje riječi Svevišnjega, Aristotela i Krista.

Ubrzo nakon toga, na red je došao i Žezlo. Adonnis je podigao žezlo i potom ga stavio u izravnu ruku kralja, rekavši: Ovim žezlom, simbolom pravde i njegove zapovijedi, dajem vam dužnost da održavate pravdu u Ujedinjenom Kraljevstvu Mađarske i Hrvatske, kazniti nepravedne i nagraditi prave, svakome dati svoje za svoje postupke.

Tišina u bazilici bila je transcendentalna. Bilo je moguće osjetiti tjeskobu i očekivanje kod svakog sudionika.

Adonnis je podigao posljednji dragulj: kraljevsku krunu. Zatim, stavljajući ju je na kraljevu glavu, rekao je: Ovo je kruna svetog Stjepana i s njom ti dajem ovlast da vladaš Ujedinjenim Kraljevstvom Ugarske i Hrvatskom, pod budnim okom Svevišnjeg i njegovih proroka Aristotela i Krista, i s dužnošću da uvijek bdiju nad stanovnicima Kraljevstva, koji se uzdaju u tebe.

Zatim je Adonnis zaključio: Tomislav Rejgam, u ime Božje i sa moći koju nam je dala Sveta Majka Aristotelijanska, Sveopća i Rimska Crkva, krunimo te za Kralja Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Ugarske i Hrvatske.

Kardinal je duboko udahnuo i nastavio:

Ustani kralju Tomislav Rejgam i kraljuj u ime Božje.

Kralj je tada ustao, a Adonnis se okrenuo prema okupljenima i rekao:

Živio Kralj!

Code:

I am very grateful to the players Hubertusz and Krasoljub for taking care of the translations of the texts into Hungarian and Croatian. Thank you very much!

Nagyon hálás vagyok Hubertusz és Krasoljub játékosoknak, hogy gondoskodtak a magyar és horvát nyelvű szövegek fordításáról. Nagyon szépen köszönöm!

Jako sam zahvalan igračima Hubertuszu i Krasoljubu što su se pobrinuli za prijevode tekstova na mađarski i hrvatski jezik. Puno ti hvala!

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 06, 2022 7:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vivát! Long live the King!

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 07, 2022 1:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vivát! Éljen a Király!

Magnus Magister, Ordo Sancti Stephani
Leongar

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 07, 2022 9:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vivat! Éljen a király! Vivat! Vivat! Vivat!
Cardinal
Cardinal

Localisation: Cardinal Camerlingue de Rome et Chancelier de la Chambre Apostolique

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 07, 2022 12:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tymothé was present, he had installed himself discreetly at the back of the basilica to attend the ceremony.

Pčre Tymothé de Nivellus | Cardinal-Evęque de Saint Trufaldini ŕ la Porte Latine | Cardinal-Camerlingue de Rome et Chancelier de la Chambre Apostolique | Archevęque Sine Cura d'Avignon | Vicomte d'Andenne
"La puissance de Dieu donne toute sa mesure dans la faiblesse"

Cabinet du Cardinal
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 07, 2022 2:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag's health was not the greatest in the last few weeks, and felt a bit weak still after recovery so she just sat next to Tymothé to watch the ceremony, avoiding the crowd.
Novuss

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 07, 2022 8:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Držeći se objeručke za sklisku kolonu lijevog broda kolosalnog zdanja, na sigurnoj udaljenosti stražnjeg dijela bazilike predviđenog za stajaća mjesta pučana, pokušavao sam pratiti ceremoniju krunidbe. U gužvi peregrina bilo je nemoguće išta čuti i večina mise protekla je u naguravanju oko bolje pozicije s koje bi se moglo nešto vidjeti. A onda je cijela usijana rulja odjednom utihnula i netko je iz mase uzviknuo - Živio kralj!
Spontano, bez znanja što se događa na udaljenom oltaru, pridružio sam se ostalima.
Živio kralj Tomislav! Živjela Unija!
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: