L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[CÆREMONIALE - LA] Missale
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints -> Library of the Holy Office
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Doron

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 13, 2022 9:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Die 13 Junii
    IN ASCENSIONE CHRISTI
      Festum I classis cum Octava maiori - duplex

Introitus
      Viri Galilæi, quid asmirámini ascpiciéntes in cœlum? Allelúja: quemádmodum vidístis eum ascendéntem in cœlum, ita véniet, allelúja, allelúja, allelúja. V/. Omnes, gentes, pláudite mánibus: jubiláte Deo in voce exsultatiónis.

Oratio
      Omnípotens Sempitérne Deus, pópulum Tuum diem festum celebrántem, in qua dedit Christus vitam pro nobis, proítius réspice, et præsta; ut nos quóque Te servíre proveniámus, usque ad últimam diem. Qui vivis et regnas per ómnia sæcula sæculórum. Amen

Et fit Commemoratio Octavæ Festi Amicitiæ:

Oratio:

Omnípotens Sempitérne Deus, Qui in Christo exémplar paradígma Amicítiæ Amorísque Tui dedísti nobis, prædta; ut, diem festum celebrántes in qua ipse tráditus est ob invídia, ómnia discrímina superémus ac in Tuo Nómine pacificémus. Qui vivis et regnas per ómnia sæcula sæculórum. Amen

Allelúja
      Allelúja, allelúja, V/. Ascéndit Deus in jubilatióne, et Dóminus in voce tubæ. Allelúja.

Lectio Vitæ Secúndi Prophétæ
      English a écrit:

The troop of legionaries was assembled around Christos, with Ponce and the chief pagan at the head, horsed. All went up, in a slow train, toward the hill of the condemned… An increasingly large crowd, whose clamour filled up the lanes and went up toward the sky, followed them. Nothing could stop the convoy, though, not even the cries of Natchiachia and the apostles…

With Christos, they took along two others, also condemned to public execution; these were named Black and Decker. These criminals were to be quartered.

Christos was whipped for more than an hour by the guards, but not a cry ever escaped from his mouth. He endured their worst lashes with a calm and serene air.

Then, the torturers scoffed at his faith and insulted God, hoping to unchain his anger. But he never answered them, even when they girded him with cords that they tightened with pulleys according to the wishes of the large priest.

The Romans and the pagans thus decided to pass on to more serious punishments. They ordered then for the crucifixion to take place.

They nailed Christos on a large wood cross that they then hoisted up on the hill. And Christos was found there above all, dominating the other human ones… Such as a lamb, he had been sacrificed on the altar of the established order because he called into question the society of the time and its false values.

Christos died after hours of anguish… anguish during which he prayed to The Most High and looked down on the men below. It was the evening, when the air chilled and the sky darkened, that he gave up his soul with a sigh.

Then, from the sky, a large ray of light pierced the dark and threatening clouds and haloed the body of Christos. Without causing this halation to disappear from sight, the skies were reflected to thunder, and, suddenly, from the sky, terrifying flashes of lightning came to strike the ground as though punishing it for having let this atrocious crime be perpetrated… In an appalling outburst of the violence of the elements, a beating rain was made in its turn to fall, driving the Romans from the hill of the condemned and soaking the ground, washing it clean of the blood of Christos; this blood which one saw soon streaming down the hillock, mingled with the blood, the sweat and the tears of the other condemned as well.

But after a moment, nature calmed down, the rain ceased, the flashes stopped, the rumbling thunder fell silent and the clouds moved off, overcome by the growing ray of light that now flooded the hill.

At this point in time we saw appearing, in this beneficent halation, a cloud of celestial angels. All came down from the sky with great grace, flying with the utmost distinction. They took the body of the Messiah, guide and mirror of the divinity, and hoisted it to the skies, taking it along to join the throne of God.

Credo

Infra Octavam (simplex III classis) Missa dicitur ut in Festo, additis tamen, juxta Rubricas, Orationibus pro diversitate Temporum assignatæ, ut infra. In die autem Octava (duplex II classis) Missa ut in Festo.

Die 20 Junii
    In Octava Ascensionis
      II classis - duplex

Missa ut in Festo, die 13 Junii.

Tempore per annum usque ad Sabbatum ante Dominicam Primam Adventus, dicuntur Orationes pro diversitete Tempore assignatæ, ut supra

Tempore autem Paschali dicuntur Orationes ut infra.

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 13, 2022 10:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Die 14 Julii
    In Festo Candelarum
      Festum II classis - duplex

Si hoc Festum tranferri contigit, hodie fit tantum benedictio et distributio Candelarum atque Processio. Missa autem dicitur de Officio currenti; et in ea Candelæ accensæ in manibus non tenentur.

Dictis Vesperibus, Sacerdos indutus Pluviali violaceo, vel sine Casula, cum Ministris similiter indutis, procedit ad benedicendum Candelas, in medio Altare positias, et ipse, ibidem stans versus ad Altare, dicit junctis manibus:

V/. Dóminus vobíscum.
      R/. Et cum spíritu tuo.

Orationes
      Dómine Sancte Pater, Omnípotens Ætérne Deus, Qui ómnia ex níhilo creásti, et jussu Tuo per ópera apum hunc liquórem ad perfectiónem cérei veníre fecísti: et Qui hodiérna die petitiónem beáti Aristótelis implésti: Te humíliter deprecámur; ut has candélas ad usus hóminum et sanitátem córporum et animárum, sive in terra sive in quis, per invocatiónem Tui sanctíssimi Nóminis et per intercessiónem ejúsdem Aristótelis Prophétæ, cujus hódie festa devóte celebrántur, et per preces ómnium Sanctórum Tuórum, bene+dícere et sancti+ficáre dignéris: et hujus plebis Tuæ, quæ illas honorífice in mánibus desíderat portáre Teque cantándo laudáre, exáudias voces de cœlo sancto Tuo et de sede majestátis Tuæ: et propítius sis ómnibus clamántibus ad Te, quos redemísti.

Omnípotens Sempitérne Deus, lux vera, quæ ullúminas omnem hóminem: effúnde bene+dictiónem Tuam uper hos céreos et sanctí+fica eos lúmine grátiæ Tuæ, et concéde propítius; ut, sicut hæc luminária igne visíbile accénsa noctúrnas depéllunt ténebras; ita corda nostra invisíbili igne id est, Spíritus Virtútum Tuárum splendóre illustráta, ómnium vitiórum cæcitáte cáreant: ut, purgáto mentis óculo, ea cérnere pósisimus, quæ Tibi sunt plácita et nostræ salúti utília; quaténus post hujus sæculi caliginósa discrímina ad lucem indeficiéntem perveníre mereámur. Qui vivis et regnas per ómnia sæcula sæculórum. Amen

Finitis Orationibus, Celebrans ponit incensum in thuribulum: deinde ter aspergit Candelas aqua benedicta, dicendo Antiphonam Aspérges, sine cantu et sine Versu, et ter adolet incenso. Postea Celebrans stans in medio ante Altare versus ad populum, distribuit Candelas, primum Diacono et Subdiacono paratis, et aliis Clericis singulatim per ordinem, ultimo laicis: omnibus genuflectentibus, exceptis Prælatis, si adsint.

Et cum inceperit distribuire Candelas, a Choro cantatur:

Canticum
      Lumen ad revelatiónem géntium et glóriam prebis Tuæ. Nunc dimíttis servum Tuum Dómine, secúndum verbum Tuum in pace.

Deinde repetitur tota Antiphona Lumen ad revelatiónem géntium, quæ similiter repetitur post quemlibet Versum.

Quia vidérunt óculi mei salutáre Tuum. Antiph. Lumen.

Quod parásti ante fáciem ómnium populórum. Antiph. Lumen.

Deinde fit Processio. Et primo celebrans ponit incensum in thuribulum: postea Subdiaconus vertens se ad populum, cantat: Procedámus in pace. Et Chorus respondet: In Nómine Dei. Amen.

Præcedit Thuriferarius cum thuribolo fumiganti: deinde Subdiaconus paratus, deferens Crucem, medius inter duos Acolythos cum candelabris accensis: sequitur Clerus per ordinem, ultimo Celebrans cum Diacono a sinistris, omnes cum Candelis accensis in manibus.

Finita Processione, Celebrans et Ministris, depositis violaceis, accipiunt paramenta alba pro Missa. Et Candelæ tenetur in manibus accensæ, dum legitur Lectio, et iterum ad Communionem.

Ad Missam

Introitus
      Suscépimus, Deus, misericórdiam Tuam in médio templi Tui: secúndum Nomen Tuum, Deus, ita et laus Tua in fines terræ: justítia plena est déxtera Tua. V/. Magnus Dóminus, et laudábilis nimis: in civitáte Dei nostri, in monte sancto Ejus.

Oratio
      Exáudi, quæsumus, Dómine, plebem Tuam: et, quæ extrinsécus ánnua tríbuis devotióne venerári, intérius asséqui grátiæ Tuæ luce concéde. Qui vivis et regnas per ómnia sæcula sæculórum. Amen

Allelúja
      Allelúja, allelúja, V/. Senex puérum portábat, puer autem senem regébat. Allelúja.

Lectio Oppugnatiónis Aórni
      English a écrit:
      It was then that we learned of the birth of the son of Seleucus, Alexander's companion who had always been more receptive to the teachings of my Grandfather. Apama his wife had given birth to a child who was named Antiochus the name of the father of Seleucus.

My grand father then had eyes that shone and as illuminated by God, he told me he must absolutely see this child.

I then sent a messenger to Seleucus, inviting him to come with his son to visit Aristotle.

Seleucus gladly accepted and arrived a month later with his wife and son.

During this period, Aristotle often talked with my father to prepare him for his future mission to become the tutor of the young Antiochus.

But his health suddenly dived again and my grandfather was in bed when I came into his room to announce the arrival of Seleucus. At that moment his face brightened and he suddenly found his strength.

He asked me to help him get dressed and joined Seleucus who was very happy to see his old master one last time, because he and Alexander had been his students ...

Aristotle embraced him and said:

Seleucus I'm so happy to see you and I have great things to say, but first show me your son.

Seleucus turned to Apama and with the child Antiochus they approached my Grandfather.

Aristotle looked intently and said:

Young Antiochus, your fate will be inspired and determined by God. Because of you, thousands of men of different nations will be converted to the true word of God. And among all these peoples will eventually be born the one to finish what I started.

Then turning to Seleucus he added:

Raise up your son with the faith in God, teach him the lessons that I have taught you, preparing him for the mission that God has entrusted to him. To help you, I give you my son, Nicomachus, who will tutor your son.

Seleucus was speechless before this prophecy that the great Aristotle had revealed, that his son had been chosen by God for a great mission.

Aristotle gave Seleucus a sealed envelope marked "For Antiochus" and he stated that he should deliver the letter to his son when he had turned 15.

Seleucus thanked him and they warmly embraced.

My Grandfather then said farewell to his son, who he had been preparing the past month, as he knew this would be their final separation.

My grandfather looked away, then looking very tired, he dozed

A little later in the evening, the slave Perfidias who had come from Athens to see my Grandfather with an amphora of wine, whose contents smelt strangely of hemlock. He left the home with the satisfaction of a job well done.
      After seven days of unconsciousness, Aristotle woke up. I was in tears at his side, as he opened his mouth and said in a whisper these few words:

My way on earth is finished, there is still much to do, but the part that God had granted me is over. Antiochus will germinate the seed that will flourish with Christos ...

He said the last name in a barely audible whisper, and his spirit had left.

... I did not know Christos and do not know whom he was talking about ...

I'm much older now, and am going to soon meet my Grandfather again.

As Aristotle had said, I saw Antiochus, who had been prepared by my father, become King of a great Empire, I saw into the state religion the teachings of my Grandfather, I have seen thousands men who are so different be converted. I saw the word of God spread in our world. But Christos I do not know ...

Credo

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 13, 2022 10:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Die 19 Julii

Si hodie fuerit Sabbatum, fit de Vigilia anticipata Mortis Aristotelis, ut die sequenti notatur.

Die 20 Julii
    In Vigilia Mortis Aristotelis
      Vigilia I classis - simplex

Introitus
      Sapiéntia réddidit justis mercédem labórum suórum, et dedúxit illos in via mirábili, et fuit illis in velaménto diéi et in luce stellárum per noctem. V/. Nisi Dóminus ædificáverit domum, in vanum labórant qui ædíficant eam.

Oratio
      Præsta, quæsumus, Omnípotens Deus: ut família Tua per viam salútis incédat; et, beáti Aristótelis Prophétæ hornaménta sectándo ad Te, quem prædicávit, secúra pervéniat. Qui vivis et regnas per ómnia sæcula sæculórum. Amenn

Orationes pro divesitate Temporum assignatæ, ut supra.

Lectio Oppugnatiónis Aórinis
      English a écrit:
      And at last, one beautiful morning, we reached ancient Aornos, refuge of the Assacéne people, that our good king called his enemies.

We saw, coming in our direction, a group of three riders that constituted a delegation of Assacéne. One of them went straight to Aristotle, the tutor of Alexander, and a man of incredible wisdom, and since these events, a man whom I believe to be holy. He fixed a look on our philosopher and made this speech: “We have awaited your coming. The Great Manitou, the Cosmic Snake, prophesied your coming.” Then he addressed himself to Alexander in distressing terms: “Sovereign of Macedonia, you will destroy Aornos very soon, but before we can accomplish the Great Design, we must show Aristotle our city and how it works. When he returns you will be able to begin the assault.” Alexander, fearing a trap, declared his distrust, but Aristotle said to him: “If I do not satisfy my curiosity, I cannot die in peace.”

Alexander: “But if you go there you will die sooner.”

Aristotle: “If I do not go, I will die later, but much worse than to die, I would die unsatisfied. In either case, I am dead.”

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 13, 2022 10:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 13, 2022 10:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Die 21 Julii
    IN MORTE ARISTOTELIS
      Festum I classis cum Octava maiori - duplex

Introitus
      De ventre matris neæ vicávit me Dóminus in nómine meo: et pósuit os meus ut gládium acútum: sub teguménto manus suæ protéxit me, et pósuit me quasi sagíttam eléctam. V/. Bonum est confitéri Dómino et psállere Nómini Tuo, Altíssime.

Oratio
      Omnípotens Sempitérne Deus, Qui in Aristótele Sapiéntiam Tuam donavísti nobis, præsta; ut, ejus doctrínas sequéntes, cu meo visiónis Vultus Tui gaudeámus. Qui vivis et regnas per ómnia sæcula sæculórum. Amen

Allelúja
      Allelúja, allelúja, V/. Tu, puer, Prophéta Altíssimi vocáberis: præíbis ante Dóminum paráre vias Ejus. Allelúja.

Lectio Ultimórum Diérum Primi Prophétæ
      English a écrit:
      After the death of Alexander of Macedon, Aristotle was forced to flee from Athens in a hurry.

The recent events had troubled my grandfather and he quickly lost his strength

It was then that we learned of the birth of the son of Seleucus, Alexander's companion who had always been more receptive to the teachings of my Grandfather. Apama his wife had given birth to a child who was named Antiochus the name of the father of Seleucus.

My grand father then had eyes that shone and as illuminated by God, he told me he must absolutely see this child.

But his health suddenly dived again and my grandfather was in bed when I came into his room to announce the arrival of Seleucus. At that moment his face brightened and he suddenly found his strength.

Aristotle embraced him and said:

"Seleucus I'm so happy to see you and I have great things to say, but first show me your son"

Seleucus turned to Apama and with the child Antiochus they approached my Grandfather.

Aristotle looked intently and said:

"Young Antiochus, your fate will be inspired and determined by God. Because of you, thousands of men of different nations will be converted to the true word of God. And among all these peoples will eventually be born the one to finish what I started."

Then turning to Seleucus he added:

"Raise up your son with the faith in God, teach him the lessons that I have taught you, preparing him for the mission that God has entrusted to him. To help you, I give you my son, Nicomachus, who will tutor your son.

My way on earth is finished, there is still much to do, but the part that God had granted me is over. Antiochus will germinate the seed that will flourish with Christos ..."

He said the last name in a barely audible whisper, and his spirit had left.

Credo

Infra Octavam (simplex III classis) Missa dicitur ut in Festo, additis tamen, juxta Rubricas, Orationibus pro diversitate Temporum assignatæ, ut supra. In die autem Octava (duplex II classis) Missa ut in Festo.

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 13, 2022 11:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dominica prima post menses sex decursos a Feria IV Cinerum
    IN FESTO FILIORUM DEI
      Festum I classis - duplex

Introitus
      Ecce, advénit dominátor Dóminus: et regnum in manu Ejus et potéstas et impérium. V/. Deus, judícium Tuum regi da: et justítiam Tuam fílio regis.

Oratio
      Omnípotens Sempitérne Deus, Qui nos patérno Amóre amas, dócilia nos misericordiósæ bontátis Tuæ instruménta rende; ut Amor Tuus in mundo sicur sidus refúlgeat. Qui vivis et regnas per ómnia sæcula sæculórum. Amen

Et fit Commemoratio Dominicæ occurrentis.

Allelúja
      Allelúja, allelúja, V/. Vídimus stellam ejus in oriénte, et vénimus cum munéribus adoráre Dóminum. Allelúja.

Lectio Vitæ Primi Prophétæ
      English a écrit:
      However, one beautiful day in spring, a promising disciple came to find Aristotle.

The disciple: "Teacher, I thought so much, to the point of not sleeping, but this question has always tapped my youthful spirit

If I reexamine the order of effects and causes, shouldn't I find one cause for every effect?"

Aristotle: "If one examines the order of causes and effects, one only finds a single final cause. Therefore, God is singular. There is only one God, the motionless mover of the world, the perfect will which is the source of any substance, of all movement. God is the cosmic finality of the universe"

Then on a day without clouds, Aristotle had invited his disciples to admire the vault of heaven. The teacher showed his students that the stars move in patterns

Sargas: "Teacher, wouldn't it be more beneficial for us to discuss and study rather than to laze around outside?"

Aristotle: "Ah, so you think that we are being lazy. Don't you believe that the celestial spheres are the most perfect things that exist? Tell me, how do the stars move?"

Sargas: "Teacher, they move in circles, fixed as they are on transparent, crystalline spheres."

Aristotle: "Okay, and the Earth, what is its form?"

Sargas: "The observation of the stars during a voyage or of a boat on the horizon shows us that the Earth is round."

Aristotle: "Now, what movement is more perfect than circular movement?"

Sargas: "None, teacher, because it's sufficient for itself and translates as continuity. Circular movement is a most excellent and perfect movement."

Aristotle: "Now, a perfect movement can only be produced by a perfect power. And the only perfect power is God! Dear disciples, the observation of the skies enables us to understand how well laid out the celestial spheres are. And this perfection carries the mark of God."

Credo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints -> Library of the Holy Office Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 sur 8

Sauter vers: