L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Portuguese Church Forum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 29, 2022 3:44 pm    Sujet du message: Portuguese Church Forum Répondre en citant

Hi {Ahaswerus}

May I disturb you a little?

I would like to adjust and organize the forum of the Church of Portugal.

1. Rename the subforum Pia baptismal romana to Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo de Batismos.

2. Rename the subforum Capela da Ordenação to Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo de Ordenações.

3. Rename the subforum Registros de Matrimônios to Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo de Matrimônios.

4. Rename the subforum Catacumbas do Prelado to Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo da AEP.

5. Rename the subforum Claustro do Repouso to Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo Geral.

6. Move the subforums Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo de Batismos / Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo de Ordenações / Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo de Matrimônios / Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo da AEP / Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo Geral to the Forum ARCHIVES : Eglises Nationales - National Churches

7. The Subforums Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo de Batismos / Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo de Ordenações / Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo de Matrimônios / Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo da AEP / Igreja de Portugal - Arquivo Geral must be configured only for viewing and reading by the community at large. Only groups that have moderation can write in the forum.

8. Rename the subforum Capítulo do Repositório to Biblioteca da Igreja de Portugal.

9. The Forum Biblioteca da Igreja de Portugal must be configured only for viewing and reading by the community at large. Only groups that have moderation can write in the forum.

10. Grant the group [CSV] Prefects moderation of the subforums Oficialidade Nacional Lusófona and Câmara Privada da Oficialidade Nacional Lusófona.

11. Remove from group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Lisboa the moderation powers to the subforum Palácio Episcopal de Lisboa. From now on, the group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Lisboa must have only access of view, read and write to the respective forum.

12. Remove from group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Évora the moderation powers to the subforum Palácio Episcopal de Évora. From now on, the group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Évora must have only access of view, read and write to the respective forum.

13. Remove from group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Braga the moderation powers to the subforum Palácio Episcopal de Braga. From now on, the group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Braga must have only access of view, read and write to the respective forum.

14. Remove from group [AEP] Conselho Diocesano da Guarda the moderation powers to the subforum Paço Episcopal da Guarda. From now on, the group [AEP] Conselho Diocesano da Guarda must have only access of view, read and write to the respective forum.

15. Remove from group [AEP] Conselho Diocesano da Coimbra the moderation powers to the subforum Paço Episcopal de Coimbra. From now on, the group [AEP] Conselho Diocesano da Coimbra must have only access of view, read and write to the respective forum.

Thank u!

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 30, 2022 12:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello player of Adonnis !

I'll take care of this early next week, if that's alright for you. Very Happy
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 30, 2022 12:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course!

Enjoy the weekend and drink with (or without) moderation! Razz

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 04, 2022 6:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello !

Sorry for the slight delay, I enjoyed the weekend (and especially alcohol) without any aristotelian moderation. Laughing

Everything has been done, normally. Don't hesitate to tell me if I have forgotten / done anything wrong, I will correct it as soon as possible. Wink
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 05, 2022 3:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

{Ahaswerus} a écrit:
Sorry for the slight delay, I enjoyed the weekend (and especially alcohol) without any aristotelian moderation. Laughing

Splendid! The only reason I don't say I was jealous is that I had a similar weekend Laughing

The forum looks great. Thank you!

Regarding the subforum Biblioteca da Igreja de Portugal, can I ask for anything else?

Access for viewing and reading: everyone (this includes guests who are not logged into the forum).

Description: Situada no Primeiro Pavimento do Palácio Primacial, a Biblioteca da Igreja Portuguesa constitui-se em uma grande câmara, adequadamente preparada, onde a comunidade portuguesa pode consultar cópias dos textos do Dogma e do Direito Canônico, traduzidos para a Língua Portuguesa.

{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 05, 2022 2:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Adonnis a écrit:
Splendid! The only reason I don't say I was jealous is that I had a similar weekend Laughing

Ahah, nice ! Laughing

I made the changes for the access and the description of the subforum, everything is good normally.
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 05, 2022 7:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much for your help, {Ahaswerus}.

It is very good.

{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 05, 2022 9:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You're welcome Very Happy
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 13, 2022 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Portuguese Church Forum Répondre en citant

Adonnis a écrit:
11. Remove from group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Lisboa the moderation powers to the subforum Palácio Episcopal de Lisboa. From now on, the group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Lisboa must have only access of view, read and write to the respective forum.

12. Remove from group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Évora the moderation powers to the subforum Palácio Episcopal de Évora. From now on, the group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Évora must have only access of view, read and write to the respective forum.

13. Remove from group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Braga the moderation powers to the subforum Palácio Episcopal de Braga. From now on, the group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Braga must have only access of view, read and write to the respective forum.

14. Remove from group [AEP] Conselho Diocesano da Guarda the moderation powers to the subforum Paço Episcopal da Guarda. From now on, the group [AEP] Conselho Diocesano da Guarda must have only access of view, read and write to the respective forum.

15. Remove from group [AEP] Conselho Diocesano da Coimbra the moderation powers to the subforum Paço Episcopal de Coimbra. From now on, the group [AEP] Conselho Diocesano da Coimbra must have only access of view, read and write to the respective forum.

Thank u!

Hello {Ahaswerus}

The user Carloseak informed me today that although he is in the group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Lisboa, he cannot view the subforum Palácio Episcopal de Lisboa. He can only access the forum using the direct access link, but not only can he not see the subforum when he accesses the root forum, he also cannot write inside the subforum.

Is it possible to verify this?

I made this quote above because I believe the same thing is happening with the other three groups and subforums that should have the same permissions.

Whoever is in said access groups, should be able to view the forum, read the topics and write and create topics.

By the way, would it be an abuse to also ask you to put Adonnis as moderator of the group [AEP] Conselho Arquidiocesano de Lisboa?

{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 18, 2022 6:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello ! Smile

That's quite embarrassing, indeed ! I tried some changes in the access's rights of thoses subforums and it seems to be ok now. Let me know if Carloseak still has problem to see and write in this subforum Wink

I also put your character as moderator of the group.
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 18, 2022 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Portuguese Church Forum Répondre en citant

Thank u!

oh don't worry, you are the one! Very Happy

The group Palácio Episcopal de Lisboa is normalized. It's possible can create topics and reply to existing topics.

However, in the other groups, you can only create new topics. But you cannot reply/post to existing topics.

{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 25, 2022 4:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ah ! Is that ok now for the others groups ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: