L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff 1470
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 28, 2022 5:47 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff 1470 Répondre en citant

The oath renewal ceremony had arrived once again, the basilica was closed for a week beforehand in order to decorate and prepare for the mass of St. Titus, as well as both oath ceremonies. The banners of each of the zones that made up the Papal States were placed throughout the basilica, with those representing the Holy See reigning supreme, of course. Roses and carnations dominated the flower arrangements that were scattered along the central aisle, as well as on the shrine.

Once again I was standing at the right hand of His Holiness, while one of my attendants held in his hands the list of each of the nobles who were to take their oath renewal. The young cardinal's eyes swept over the nobles in front of him, the look a mixture of appreciation and a little amusement at what might happen at this ceremony. When I see the right crowd, I lean towards the pope and say in a calm voice
- when you see fit, we can begin, Holy Father.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 02, 2022 1:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Still in the basilica, at the end of the solemn mass in honour of Saint Titus and after the new ennoblements, the Pope replied to cardinal Roderic: "We can begin. Let us call our loyal vassals in groups of ten to renew their oaths."

Toujours dans la basilique, à la fin de la messe solennelle en l'honneur de Saint Titus et après les nouveaux anoblissements, le Pape répondit au cardinal Roderic : "Nous pouvons commencer. Convoquez nos loyaux vassaux par groupes de dix pour qu'ils renouvellent leurs serments."

Ancora nella basilica, al termine della messa solenne in onore di San Titus e dopo le nuove nobilitazioni, il Papa rispose al cardinale Roderic: "Possiamo cominciare. Chiamate i nostri leali vassalli a gruppi di dieci perché rinnovino il loro giuramento".

Siempre en la basílica, al final de la misa solemne en honor de San Titus y después de los nuevos ennoblecimientos, el Papa respondió al cardenal Roderic: "Podemos empezar. Llamad a nuestros leales vasallos en grupos de diez para que renueven sus juramentos".

Ainda na basílica, no final da missa solene em honra de São Titus e depois das novas nobilitações, o Papa respondeu ao Cardeal Roderic: "Podemos começar. Chamem os nossos leais vassalos em grupos de dez para renovarem os seus juramentos".

Immer noch in der Basilika, am Ende der feierlichen Messe zu Ehren des Heiligen Titus und nach den neue Titulierungen antwortete der Papst dem Kardinal Roderic: "Wir können beginnen. Ruft unsere treuen Vasallen in Zehnergruppen zusammen, damit sie ihre Eide erneuern.".

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
erwann.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 2:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the new ennoblement, the renewal of the oaths would logically begin. Patiently, the Duke waited for his turn to be called forth.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 2:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal listened to the words of His Holiness, and signalled to two assistants to begin the work entrusted to them - Dear Pontifical Nobles, you may come forward one by one to take your oath, His Holiness awaits you - Saying this, he stood watching the approaching nobles, making sure that the aides took note of each of the nobles.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Pere_Setzefonts
Cardinal
Cardinal

Localisation: Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 7:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Había sentit al seu germà en la Fe Roderic i va alçar el cap. Estava present i preparat per a la cerimònia de renovació dels juraments.

He had heard his brother in the Faith, Roderic and raised his head. He was present and prepared for the oath renewal ceremony.

Monsenyor Pere Setzefonts i D'Entença
Cardenal diaca de Sant Posseidó de Montserrat, Arquebisbe de l'Arquidiòcesi Metropolitana de Tarragona, Mossèn de Vic, Membre de l'AEH, Baró Palatí de Sant Joan de Latran, Baró d'Entença, Cavaller del Comtat d'Osona, Senyor de la Coca de Sucre
Lysiane3

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 8:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a beautiful mass, Lysiane went to do her duty with a light heart.
Della

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 8:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ils étaient là, depuis le début de la journée, côte à côte, parfois entrelaçant leurs doigts, parfois échangeant un sourire ou croisant un regard empli de tendresse.

Le temps des serments arriva et lorsque le Cardinal D'Aleixar Batista annonça le début de la cérémonie alors, il fallut bien lâcher la main d'Halderann et s'en aller plier le genou devant Sa Sainteté.

Là, genou en terre, consciente de la portée du serment prononcé, elle dit :

Moi, Della di Césarini de Volvent, Baronne de Lagosanto, je jure sur les Saintes Ecritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

Je promets d'apporter des conseils en fidélité, et toute aide que je serais en mesure de leur apporter, sacrifiant mon propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre.

Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche.

===============

They had been standing there all day, side by side, sometimes intertwining their fingers, sometimes exchanging a smile or a tender glance.

The time for the oaths came and when Cardinal D'Aleixar Batista announced the beginning of the ceremony, it was necessary to let go of Halderann's hand and go to bend the knee before His Holiness.

There, kneeling down, aware of the significance of the oath taken, she said:

I, Della di Césarini de Volvent, Baroness of Lagosanto, swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come.

I promise to give advice in fidelity, and any help I may be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth.

May the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Vicomtesse de Proceno, Baronne de Lagosanto
❃Préfet Inquisitorial Francophone - Préfet de la Congrégation de la Chambre Apostolique - Procureur de l’Officialité Nationale Francophone - Archidiacre Res Parendo de Autun
❃Archiatre du Saint Père
Garsande.Lucile

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 8:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After Mass she went to the cardinal's convocation to renew her vows to the Sovereign Pontiff.

She knelt before His Holiness, , bending her neck

I, Garsande Lucile Meridio Ducastel of Montecano, Countess of Cittá della Pieve and St. Jean de Latran, swear on the Holy Writings to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently, His Holiness Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come.

I promise to give faithful advice and assistance, sacrificing my own comfort and interests for the glory of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church.

May the Most High help and guide me in this task.

[Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)]

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 9:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Se retrouver dans la Salle des Serments n'est jamais anodin, même après convocation, aussi son émotion est réelle.
Elle murmure distinctement les mots dévots.

"- Moi, Feuilllle , je jure sur les Saintes Ecritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

Je promets d'apporter des conseils en fidélité, et toute aide que je serais en mesure de leur apporter, sacrifiant mon propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre.

Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche."

susaku1

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 9:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Adriano Niccolò Ares Meridio, Count of San Giovanni Laterano, swear in the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally to His Holiness Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come.

With all my strength.

I promise to give faithful advice and assistance, sacrificing my own comfort and interests for the glory of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church.

Adriano said loudly, renewing his oath.
psycorps

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 10:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, PsyCorps de Montecristo, Count of Montalto di Castro, swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally to His Holiness Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come.

With all my strength.

PsyCorps said loudly, renewing his oath.
Melian

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 10:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Après une superbe messe vint le temps des hommages, aussi Melian se leva et alla poser genou à terre devant Sa Sainteté.

Moi, Melian de Ventoux, Princesse de Terni et Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran, Chevalier Sénateur d'Isenduil, Bellator Francus Dei, je jure sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église romaine et aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir. Je promets d'apporter loyalement conseil, et toute aide que je pourrais leur apporter, en sacrifiant mon propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre. Que le Tout-Puissant m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.

After a beautiful mass came the time of the oath, and so Melian rose and went to kneel before His Holiness.

I, Melian de Ventoux, Princess of Terni and Countess Palatine of St. John Lateran, Knight Senator of Isenduil, Bellator Francus Dei, I swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At the end of the mass, the Cardinal Dean remained with the other papal nobles to swear an oath to the Pontiff.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
jewak13

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 11:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jewak venait de recevoir sa missive le convoquant aux Renouvellements des Serments.
Il se para de ses plus beaux habits et se mit en route vers Rome. Arrivé devant la Basilique St-Titus, il entra et salua les personnes déjà présentes d'un rapide signe de tête.

Puis, il prit place discrètement, attendant son tour pour prêter serment.
Quand ce fut le moment, il se dirigea vers Sa Sainteté, posa un genou à terre et prononça ces mots :

- Moi, Jewak de Lisburn, Baron Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran, Vidame de la Garde Episcopale, je jure sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église romaine et aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir. Je promets d'apporter loyalement conseil, et toute aide que je pourrais leur apporter, en sacrifiant mon propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre. Que le Tout-Puissant m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.

La chose ainsi faite, il se releva, salua respectueusement le Souverain pontife d'un baise-main coutumier et retourna à sa place attendant patiemment la fin de la cérémonie pour s'en aller.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jewak had just received his letter summoning him to the Renewals of the Oaths.
He put on his best clothes and set off for Rome. Arriving in front of the Basilica of St. Titus, he entered and greeted those already present with a quick nod.

Then he took his place discreetly, waiting for his turn to take the oath.
When it was time, he walked over to His Holiness, dropped to one knee, and spoke these words:

- I, Jewak of Lisburn, Baron Palatine of St. John Lateran, Vidame of the Episcopal Guard, swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to faithfully give advice, and any help I may give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest for the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

The thing thus done, he rose, respectfully saluted the Sovereign Pontiff with a customary hand kiss, and returned to his seat, waiting patiently for the ceremony to end and leave.

[Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)]

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 06, 2022 12:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Arrive a son tour en espèrent de ne pas être en retarde.
J'entre dans l édifice se signe puis alla faire mon serment au près de notre Saint-Père.

Genoux a terre je fis le serment.

Moi Aubree de Valvert ,Baronne Palatin de Saint-Jean-de-Latran ,Comtesse de Piobbico,chevalier de L'Ordre d'Isendu.

Je jure sur les Saintes Ecritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche.

Arrives in turn hoping not to be late. I enter the building, sign myself then go and take my oath near our Holy Father. Kneeling on the ground I made the oath.

Me Aubree de Valvert, Baroness Palatine of Saint-Jean-de-Latran, Countess of Piobbico, Knight of the Order of Isendu.

I swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his future legitimate successors.

I promise to give faithful counsel, and any help I can give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest for the glory of God's Church on earth.

May the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 1 sur 8

Sauter vers: