L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff 1470
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 10, 2022 11:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To Marcius da Valmacca and Losonci Hubertusz:

– Please, wait to be called first.

Then she looked for the Pope's reaction and oath in exchange.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 10, 2022 11:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The first orderly called group of nobles had come forward and once again the Pope replied to those who had spoken on their turn: "We accept the oaths that you have renewed on this day. On our part, we confirm our promise and commitment to provide protection, justice and subsistence to those of you belonging to the equestrian order and protection and justice to those of you belonging to the senatorial order."

Le premier groupe de nobles appelé en bon ordre s'etait avancé et une fois de plus le Pape répondit à ceux qui avaient pris la parole à leur tour : "Nous acceptons les serments que vous avez renouvelés en ce jour. Pour notre part, nous confirmons notre promesse et notre engagement à accorder protection, justice et subsistance à ceux d'entre vous qui relèvent de l'ordre équestre et protection et justice à ceux d'entre vous qui relèvent de l'ordre sénatorial."

Il primo gruppo di nobili chiamato con ordine si era presentato e ancora una volta il Papa rispose a chi aveva preso la parola nel proprio turno: "Accettiamo i giuramenti che avete rinnovato in questo giorno. Da parte nostra, confermiamo la promessa e l'impegno di fornire protezione, giustizia e sussistenza a quanti appartengono all'ordine equestre e protezione e giustizia a quanti appartengono all'ordine senatorio".

El primer grupo de nobles convocado de forma ordenada se había adelantado y, una vez más, el Papa respondió a los que habían intervenido en sus turno: "Aceptamos los juramentos que habéis renovado en este día. Por nuestra parte, confirmamos nuestra promesa y compromiso de otorgar protección, justicia y subsistencia a los que pertenecéis a la orden ecuestre y protección y justicia a los que pertenecéis a la orden senatorial."

O primeiro grupo de nobres chamado ordeiro tinha-se apresentado e uma vez mais o Papa respondeu àqueles que tinham falado na própria hora: "Aceitamos os juramentos que renovou neste dia. Pela nossa parte, confirmamos a nossa promessa e compromisso de conceder protecção, justiça e subsistência aos que pertencem à ordem equestre e protecção e justiça aos que pertencem à ordem senatorial".

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 11, 2022 12:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

HRP criteria and precisions about the oath ceremony

• Talking RP, the ceremony takes place on 27 Juin in the Basilica of St. Titus.
        Talking HRP, the ceremony will take place over from this date but on 7 August it will end.

• The characters will be called in groups of 10 people. Players will have 3 days to post during their turn.

• Characters in retirement since 27th July won't be in infraction.
        But those who come back from retirement have until 7 August to take their oath, when they will be called upon to do so.
        Spouses may take an oath on behalf of their husband or wife, and the oath shall be valid.

• Every group called will be listed and marked with some colors :
        Green : character active & oath valid
        Black : character active & waiting for the oath
        Orange : character in retrait or suspense

EN
Then Inès called the next ones. The herald had to show patience since many passed without respecting the order, but it wasn't that serious, after all that showed they were reactive.

– I invite the following people to approach and make their oath by raising the index and middle fingers of their right hand in honor of Aristotle and Christos, our two prophets, and to place their left hand on the Book of Virtues, and to pronounce this oath.

« I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task. »

Citation:

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia [ Arnarion ], prince de Forli (Romagne)

Attanasio Borgia [ Attanasio ], duc de Monte Cavallo (Camerino)

Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch [ Krasoljub ], Écuyer palatine de Saint Jean de Latran

Beatrix Algrave Nunes Marques Henriques [ Beatrix_algrave ], Baronne de Torriana (Romagne)

Capeside Telles de Menezes Camões [ Capeside69 ], écuyer Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran

Caton d'Acoma [ Catonlecenseur ], Comte de Loreto (Ancône)

Charles-Antoine d'Appérault Von Frayner d'Azayes [ Charles_Antoine ], comte de Montegridolfo (Urbino)

Christian Dondi de Falconieri [ Spartaelcid ], Baron de Contigliano (Sabine)

Constance Elyse Del Casalièr [ Constance_elyse ], Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean-de-Latran 

Constance d'Orsenac [ Constance.. ], Duchesse de Tivoli

Citation:

À Constance.. Oath reminder Le 11 Juillet 1470 à 00h14
À Constance_elyse Oath reminder Le 11 Juillet 1470 à 00h13
À Spartaelcid Oath reminder Le 11 Juillet 1470 à 00h13
À Charles_antoine Oath reminder Le 11 Juillet 1470 à 00h12
À Catonlecenseur Oath reminder Le 11 Juillet 1470 à 00h12
À Capeside69 Oath reminder Le 11 Juillet 1470 à 00h12
À Beatrix_algrave Oath reminder Le 11 Juillet 1470 à 00h11
À Krasoljub Oath reminder Le 11 Juillet 1470 à 00h11
À Attanasio Oath reminder Le 11 Juillet 1470 à 00h11
À Arnarion Oath reminder Le 11 Juillet 1470 à 00h11

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles

Dernière édition par Ines.. le Mar Juil 19, 2022 12:58 pm; édité 3 fois
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 11, 2022 8:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the mass, it was time to renew the oaths that the nobility have to the pontificate, to our Holy Father, the Pope.
Invited into groups of ten, in alphabetical order, it was quickly time for Augustin.
The archbishop approached the Holy Father, who was on the holy chair, raised two fingers of his right hand - index and middle finger - while placing his left hand on the Book of Virtues and proudly said;

I, Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 11, 2022 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Arnarion goes to the ceremony, entering the light, large basilica with a dozen of ducks. He was surrounded by a cloud of duck feathers when he came to the Pope to swear his oath again.

I, Cardinal Arnarion de Valyria, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 11, 2022 11:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Constance se présenta à son tour devant sa Sainteté le Pape. Elle posa genou à terre une fois appelée, et fit son serment d'une voix claire et sincère.

- Moi, Constance d'Orsenac, Duchesse de Tivoli, je jure sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église romaine et aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir. Je promets d'apporter loyalement conseil, et toute aide que je pourrais leur apporter, en sacrifiant mon propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre. Que le Tout-Puissant m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.

-------------------------

Constance presented herself in turn before His Holiness the Pope. She knelt down when called, and made her oath in a clear and sincere voice.

- I, Constance of Orsenac, Duchess of Tivoli, swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to faithfully give advice, and any help I may give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favour of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 12, 2022 9:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Borgia had come out of retreat at the monastery to fulfill his duty as a vassal of His Holiness.
He had withdrawn to pray for the Holy Church of Rome.
He knelt before the Holy Father and said:

I, Cardinal Attanasio Borgia, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

then pulling himself up on his cane he headed off to greet his friends and brother cardinals whom he had not seen for a long time.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 14, 2022 7:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bah, c'est sympathique! J'avais pas compris le principe. Et en prime, déçue, j'allais rejoindre ma soeur quand je me fait appeler à nouveau. Le tonnelet, j'ai envie de le reprendre, alors qu'il traine encore là, tout bonnement. Ça m'apprendra. La prochaine fois, je ferai comme la multitude, un serment froid, sans émotions, sans intentions, comme les automates que chacun sont. De ce que Papas m'ont dit récemment, c'est ce que les gens attendent. Il n'y a plus d'échange véritable. Que des mots qu'on prononce sans vraiment y croire. Et si on marche pas assez vite, on se fait taper sur les doigts! Et si on ne dit pas parfaitement ce qui est prévu de dire, l'intention n'est pas prise en compte. C'est dommage de ressentir cette impression d'être du bétail lorsqu'il est question de faire un serment aussi important.

Dommage...

Moi, Monseigneur Constance Élyse Von Frayner Del Casalièr, je jure sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sa Sainteté Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

Je promets d'apporter loyalement mes conseils, et toute aide que je serai en mesure de lui apporter, sacrifiant mon propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre.

Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche.

Puis, je regarde le petit tonnelet d'Eau de Vergèze qui traine encore là, juste à côté du dessin que mon frère a fait sans que personne ne bronche.

Pour vous, Votre Sainteté, au cas où vous ne l'auriez pas remarqué plus tôt. Juste à côté du cadeau offert par mon frère, qui vous estime beaucoup. Puisse le Très-Haut et Sainte Raphaëlle nous guider tous.

Et je me retire, laissant les autres faire leur serment.

Bah, that's nice! I didn't understand the principle. And as a bonus, disappointed, I was going to join my sister when I was called again. The keg, I want to take it back, while it's still lying around, quite simply. That'll teach me. Next time, I will do like the multitude, a cold oath, without emotions, without intentions, like the automatons that everyone is. From what Papas told me recently, that's what people expect. There is no longer any real exchange. Only words that we pronounce without really believing in them. And if you don't walk fast enough, you get hit on the knuckles! And if you don't say exactly what you intend to say, the intention is not taken into account. It's a shame to feel like cattle when it comes to making such an important oath.

Too bad...

I, Monsignor Constance Élyse Von Frayner Del Casalièr, swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully with faith, loyalty and obedience, His Holiness Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his future legitimate successors.

I promise to lend my counsel faithfully, and any help I can give him, sacrificing my own comfort or interest for the glory of the Church of God on earth.

May the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

Then I look at the little keg of Eau de Vergèze which is still lying around, right next to the drawing my brother made without anyone flinching.

For you, Your Holiness, in case you didn't notice earlier. Right next to the present offered by my brother, who esteems you very much. May the Most High and Saint Raphaëlle guide us all.

And I withdraw, leaving the others to take their oath.
Markos

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 14, 2022 2:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Marco, not knowing if he had to wait to hear his name to swear or not, followed the others who appeared without calling them.

I, Marco Antonio Hannover, count of consalice, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 14, 2022 11:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Once more, the Pope replied: "We accept the oaths that you have renewed on this day. On our part, we confirm our promise and commitment to provide protection, justice and subsistence to those of you belonging to the equestrian order and protection and justice to those of you belonging to the senatorial order."

After that, he made a gestire for a cleric to approach him. After some brief inaudible instructions, the cleric left with a private message to deliver and some prized gifts to collect.

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 15, 2022 3:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

HRP criteria and precisions about the oath ceremony

• Talking RP, the ceremony takes place on 27 Juin in the Basilica of St. Titus.
        Talking HRP, the ceremony will take place over from this date but on 7 August it will end.

• The characters will be called in groups of 10 people. Players will have 3 days to post during their turn.

• Characters in retirement since 27th July won't be in infraction.
        But those who come back from retirement have until 7 August to take their oath, when they will be called upon to do so.
        Spouses may take an oath on behalf of their husband or wife, and the oath shall be valid.

• Every group called will be listed and marked with some colors :
        Green : character active & oath valid
        Black : character active & waiting for the oath
        Orange : character in retrait or suspense

EN

First Inès looked at Markos:

– Please, wait to be called.

Then, she continued the ceremony after a quick look to her list. Spoiler: they were already exhausted. So don't expect too much during a ceremony where there were at least 83 nobles. If they wanted to interact, hopefully, the Mass of the beginning had been a success. So, next.

– I invite the following people to approach and make their oath by raising the index and middle fingers of their right hand in honor of Aristotle and Christos, our two prophets, and to place their left hand on the Book of Virtues, and to pronounce this oath.

« I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task. »

Citation:

Diane de Lévignac-Champlecy [ Diane... ], comtesse de Canino (Patrimoine de Saint-Titus), Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean-de-Latran

Ellesya de la Louveterie [ Ellesya ], duchesse de Baschi (Spolète), comtesse de Cagli (Urbino)

Enrique Villanueva Legrat Rodrígues [ Enriique ], baron de Monterado (Pesaro)

Erwann de Northshire Du Val d'Haine [ Erwann. ], Duc de Bondeno, Vicomte de Voghiera et Seigneur de Formignana (Ferrare), Comte Palatin de Saint-Jean-de-Latran, baron de Casaprota (Latium)

Ettore Marcius Della Groana [ Marcius_da_valmacca ], Vicomte d'Allerona, Baron Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran

Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia [ Fenice ], duchesse de Mercato Saraceno (Romagne)

Ginevra Nerissa Lannister Aleramica del Vasto [ Nephti ], comtesse d'Aprilia (Latium)

Hamea Carafa dela Spina [ Hamea ], vicomtesse de Capodimonte (Civitavecchia)

Heaven von Valendras [ Haeven ], Vicomtesse de Paliano (Campagne & Maritime)

Hersende de Brotel [ Hersende ], comtesse de Narni (Spolète)

Citation:

À Diane... Oath reminder Le 15 Juillet 1470 à 15h06
À Ellesya Oath reminder Le 15 Juillet 1470 à 15h06
À Enriique Oath reminder Le 15 Juillet 1470 à 15h05
À Erwann. Oath reminder Le 15 Juillet 1470 à 15h05
À Marcius_da_valmacca Oath reminder Le 15 Juillet 1470 à 15h05
À Fenice Oath reminder Le 15 Juillet 1470 à 15h04
À Nephti Oath reminder Le 15 Juillet 1470 à 15h04
À Hamea Oath reminder Le 15 Juillet 1470 à 15h04
À Haeven Oath reminder Le 15 Juillet 1470 à 15h04
À Hersende Oath reminder Le 15 Juillet 1470 à 15h03

Dernière édition par Ines.. le Mar Juil 19, 2022 12:58 pm; édité 2 fois
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 15, 2022 5:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The ceremony continued and when she heard her own name, Fenice advanced to kneel to kiss the papal ring and then raising two fingers of her right hand, while resting her left hand on the Book of Virtues, she said

I, Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia, Duchess of Mercato Saraceno, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come.
I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth.
May the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 15, 2022 6:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Traveling to Rome was always pleasant. A letter had reached his office in Cifuentes, forcing him to turn away from his duties and take the road that leads to Eternal Rome, the capital of everything.
To renew his oath before the Holy Father, that was the purpose of the letter; as a nobleman of the papal states he must fulfill his duty, and so it would be.

Hearing his name, title, and so forth mentioned, he knelt down before the Pontiff and swore his oath.

«I, Enrique Legrat Villanueva, as baron of Monterado, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.»

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 15, 2022 7:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hamea advanced to kneel to kiss the papal ring and then raising two fingers of her right hand, while resting her left hand on the Book of Virtues, she said

I Hamea Carafa della Spina in della Scala, Viscountess of Capodimonte swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.».

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 16, 2022 11:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Haeven presented herself in turn before His Holiness the Pope. She knelt down when called, and made her oath.

- I, Haeven Von Valendras, Vicomtess of Paliano, swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to faithfully give advice, and any help I may give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favour of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 4 sur 8

Sauter vers: