L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Saint Titus Feast: oaths to the Sovereign Pontiff 1470
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Diane...

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 2:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Diane était à peine rentrée de voyage, qu'elle avait dû repartir pour Rome. Le voyage s'était fait sans encombre et dès qu'elle fut installée, elle se rendit à St-Titus pour rendre hommage.
Elle attendit que ce soit son tour et fit son allégeance au Saint-Père.

Nous, Diane de Gageac-Champlecy, Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran, Comtesse de Canino. jurons sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sa Sainteté Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

Nous promettons d'apporter loyalement nos conseils, et toute aide que nous serons en mesure de lui apporter, sacrifiant nostre propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre.

Que le Très-Haut nous inspirer et nous venir en aide en cette tâche.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Hersende

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 12:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A l'appel de son nom, Hersende se leva, et juste après que Diane ait prononcé son serment, elle s'agenouilla à son tour :

Nous, Hersende de Brotel, Comtesse de Narni, jurons sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sa Sainteté Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

Nous promettons d'apporter loyalement nos conseils, et toute aide que nous serons en mesure de lui apporter, sacrifiant notre propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre.

Que le Très-Haut nous inspirer et nous venir en aide en cette tâche.

At the call of her name, Hersende stood up, and just after Diane had pronounced her oath, she knelt down in turn:

We, Hersende de Brotel, Countess of Narni, swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, loyally and obediently, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his legitimate successors to come.

We promise to faithfully give him our advice, and any help we may be able to give him, sacrificing our own comfort or interest for the glory of the Church of God on Earth.

May the Most High inspire us and help us in this task.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 3:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lorsque son nom fut appelé par la Héraut, il vint prendre position à la suite de la Comtesse de Narni. Il leva la main droite, l'index et le majeur.

Nous, Erwann de Northshire, Duc de Bondeno, Vicomte de Voghiera, Baron de Casaprota, Seigneur de Formignana et Comte Palatin de Saint-Jean-de-Latran, jurons sur les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sa Sainteté Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

When his name was called by the Herald, he took the position following the Countess of Narni. He raised his right hand, index, and middle fingers.

We, Erwann de Northshire, Duke of Bondeno, Viscount of Voghiera, Baron of Casaprota, Lord of Formignana and Count Palatine of St. John Lateran, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 8:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ettore arrived late because of the illness that had struck him during those months. Arriving at the Basilica and hearing the call, he queued up to bring his oaths.

So he went back to kneel before His Holiness when the time came.

"I, Ettore Marcius della Groana, Viscount of Allenora, Baron Palatine of St. John Lateran, swear on the Holy Scriptures faithfully serve with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman Church and Aristotelian and all his legitimate successors to come. I promise to bring loyalty consulting, and any help I would be able to give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest in favor of the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task."

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 18, 2022 4:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nous Mélissandre de Malemort, Vicomtesse de Vicovaro jurons sur les saintes écritures fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sa Sainteté Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

Malgré son retard, le voyage étant long, Mélissandre portait une robe neuve et était souriante.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 12:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inès nodded while the ones called made their oath, nevertheless she stared at the Viscountess Mélissandre. The Pope didn't answer back the oath, so she intervened. She was quite upset about the fact that the nobles didn't hear what she said. She had already called them to order three times. Therefore, there would not be a new occasion.

– This is a solemn ceremony and you have been asked to respect to be called according to the established order and protocol.
There is no rush, and if there is, please let me know discreetly, and in a reasoned manner. You are the nobility of His Holiness and should be a role model, so do as you are asked.

There will be no more calls to order, the noble who does not respect the protocol will not be called to take the oath, and will be prosecuted before the Heliea Tribunal.

Then looked the Pope and bowed.

– I ask Your Holiness to forgive this interruption.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 2:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

One more time: "We accept the oaths that you have renewed on this day. On our part, we confirm our promise and commitment to provide you protection, justice and subsistence."

Encore une fois : "Nous acceptons les serments que vous avez renouvelés en ce jour. Pour notre part, nous confirmons notre promesse et notre engagement à vous accorder protection, justice et subsistance."

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 12:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

HRP criteria and precisions about the oath ceremony

• Talking RP, the ceremony takes place on 27 Juin in the Basilica of St. Titus.
        Talking HRP, the ceremony will take place over from this date but on 7 August it will end.

• The characters will be called in groups of 10 people. Players will have 3 days to post during their turn.

• Characters in retirement since 27th July won't be in infraction.
        But those who come back from retirement have until 7 August to take their oath, when they will be called upon to do so.
        Spouses may take an oath on behalf of their husband or wife, and the oath shall be valid.

• Every group called will be listed and marked with some colors :
        Green : character active & oath valid
        Black : character active & waiting for the oath
        Orange : character in retrait or suspense

EN

So, after the interruption...

– I invite the following people to approach and make their oath by raising the index and middle fingers of their right hand in honor of Aristotle and Christos, our two prophets, and to place their left hand on the Book of Virtues, and to pronounce this oath.

« I swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task. »

Citation:

Hobb Siegfried von Korwald [ Hobb ], Baron de Saltara (Pesaro)

Honorine [ *Honorine* ], comtesse de Genazzano (Latium)

Idril Pégasine de Dénéré-Penthièvre-Sparte [ Idril_de_sparte ], vicomtesse de Caprarola (Patrimoine de Saint Titus)

Jenah Dumas [ Jenah ], Marquise de Cervia (Romagne) Comtesse 
Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran, Vicomtesse de Dovadola (Romagne)

Kalixtus Alain-Edmont de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [ Kalixtus ], Comte de Senigallia (Pesaro)

Laurentz von Lerbingen [ Laurentz ], comte de Fano (Pesaro)

Lordchen [ Lordchen ], Écuyer Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran

Lysiane d'Ormerach [ Lysiane3 ], Baronne Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran

Lyssah Ferreira de Queirós Silva y Sagres Crawlyn [ Lyssah ], Baronne de San Giorgio di Pesaro (Pesaro), ⊰ lettre patente ⊱

Citation:

À Lyssah Oath reminder Le 19 Juillet 1470 à 13h04
À Lysiane3 Oath reminder Le 19 Juillet 1470 à 13h04
À Lordchen Oath reminder Le 19 Juillet 1470 à 13h03
À Laurentz Oath reminder Le 19 Juillet 1470 à 13h03
À Kalixtus Oath reminder Le 19 Juillet 1470 à 13h03
À Jenah Oath reminder Le 19 Juillet 1470 à 13h02
À Jenah Oath reminder Le 19 Juillet 1470 à 13h02
À Idril_de_sparte Oath reminder Le 19 Juillet 1470 à 13h02
À *honorine* Oath reminder Le 19 Juillet 1470 à 13h02
À Hobb Oath reminder Le 19 Juillet 1470 à 13h01

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV

Dernière édition par Ines.. le Sam Juil 23, 2022 12:14 am; édité 1 fois
Lysiane3

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 1:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lysiane had heard his name and had come forward. Still smiling, despite a hint of stress, she had pledged her allegiance with fervour and loyalty. Lysiane got down on her knees.

I, Lysiane d'Ormerach de Sparte, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

Dernière édition par Lysiane3 le Mar Juil 19, 2022 2:27 pm; édité 1 fois
Laurentz

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 1:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As it was his turn, he approached His Holyness, kneeled, raised index and middle finger of his right hand and placed his left hand on the Holy Scriptures to speak his oath:

"I, Laurentz von Lerbingen, count of Fano, swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth, may the Most High help and inspire me in this task."

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 1:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le moment était venu pour le seigneur de renouveler son serment au Saint-Père.
Alors Lordchen se leva, s'agenouilla devant Sa Sainteté et parla d'une voix ferme
Moi, Lordchen de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, Écuyer Palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran. jure par les Saintes Écritures, Sixte IV, Souverain Pape des Saintes Églises Aristotélicienne et Romaine, ainsi que tous ses successeurs légitimes, de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, je promets fidélité, conseil, d'apporter tout le secours que je que je pourrais leur donner en sacrifiant mon propre intérêt ou ma consolation pour la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur la terre, que le Très-Haut m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 1:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was time for Kalixtus so the audience my rest in silence and everyone ask, what will he do. Kalixtus was always a man who recited his oaths in a special way. Once he came before the queen in a palanquin surrounded by his captains with the standards of his fiefdoms, carried by 10 muscular men. A memorable sight worthy of Cleopatra. Usually, the cardinal granted only a few secular rulers the full attention.

The footsteps were audible as he now stood before the throne of Titus on which Sixtus now sat. There was the thought of renewing the feudal bond that bound Sixtus and Kalixtus by a vassal's kiss, as was traditional in the old days. Because the love between vassal and feudal lord was a deeper friendship, it meant that one trusted the other forever, that one gave one's life into the hands of the other.

Sixtus and Kalixtus held such a friendship for each other. Forged over years and tested constantly in the fight against enemies, against ignorance and idiocy inside and outside Rome. Allies, soul mates who shared the same burning passion for the good of the Church. Sixtus may be the Holy Father, but he had never treated Kalixtus like dirt, like so many others. He never abused their relationship and always defended him. The two men shared many things in common.

Kalixtus fell to his knees and looked Sixtus in the eye. He smiled at him and he spoke:

« I Kalixtus Alain-Edmont de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle swear on the Holy Scriptures to faithfully serve, with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, as well as all his legitimate successors to come, I promise to bring fidelity, counsel, all the help I could give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on earth,

The cardinal's voluminous, dark voice died away in the basilica and he gazed a blink longer into the face of his pope:

may the Most High help and inspire me in this task. »

He kissed the Pope's ring and held his hand to his forehead before rising as soon as Sixtus accepted his oath.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 2:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Appelée à son tour, la Franc-Comtoise s'avança devant le Pape. Elle s'agenouilla avec fierté et dévotion et embrassa l'Anneau du Pêcheur lorsqu'il lui fut tendu. Ensuite, elle prononça les termes du serment :

- Moi, Soeur Jenah Dumas, Marquise de Cervia, Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran et Vicomtesse de Dovadola, je jure par les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement avec Foi, loyauté et obéissance Sa Sainteté Sixte, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne, Romaine et Universelle, et ses successeurs légitimes. Je promets de donner des conseils loyaux, et toute l'aide que je suis capable d'apporter, en sacrifiant mon propre confort ou mes intérêts pour la plus grande gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre. Que le Tout-Puissant m'aide et m'inspire dans cette tâche.

Called in her turn, the Franc-Comtoise advanced in front of the Pope. She knelt with pride and devotion and kissed the Fisherman's Ring when it was handed to her. Then she pronounced the terms of the oath:

I, Sister Jenah Dumas, Marquise de Cervia, Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran and Vicomtesse de Dovadola, swear by the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully with Faith, loyalty and obedience to His Holiness Sixtus, Sovereign Pontiff of the Holy Mother Aristotelian, Roman and Universal Church, and to his legitimate successors. I promise to give loyal advice, and whatever help I am able to give, sacrificing my own comfort or interests for the greater glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help and inspire me in this task.

Idril

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 2:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cette fois elle attendit sagement d'être appelé contrairement au début de la cérémonie où elle avait suivit un groupe de nobles et avait renouvelé son serment sans attendre.

Se remettant à genou devant sa Sainteté, elle renouvela donc son serment.

Moi, Idril de Dénéré-Sparte Aleïeva, Vicomtesse de Caprarola, je jure sur les Saintes Ecritures de servir fidèlement avec foi, loyauté et obéissance, Sixte IV, Pontife de la Sainte Église Romaine et Aristotélicienne et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir.

Je promets d'apporter des conseils en fidélité, et toute aide que je serais en mesure de leur apporter, sacrifiant mon propre confort ou intérêt en faveur de la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre.

Puisse le Très-Haut m'aider et m'inspirer dans cette tâche.

*~~*~~*~~*

This time she waited wisely to be called unlike the beginning of the ceremony where she had followed a group of nobles and had renewed her oath without waiting.

Getting back on her knees before His Holiness, she therefore renewed her oath.

I, Idril de Dénéré-Sparte Aleïeva, Viscountess of Caprarola, swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully with faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus IV, Pontiff of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church and all his future legitimate successors.

I promise to give faithful counsel, and any help I can give them, sacrificing my own comfort or interest for the glory of God's Church on earth.

May the Most High help and inspire me in this task.

#Attention cheveux toujours voilés à Rome!#
Sixtus
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 21, 2022 3:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And again: "We accept the oaths that you have renewed on this day. On our part, we confirm our promise and commitment to provide protection, justice and subsistence to those of you belonging to the equestrian order and protection and justice to those of you belonging to the senatorial order."

Et encore : "Nous acceptons les serments que vous avez renouvelés en ce jour. Pour notre part, nous confirmons notre promesse et notre engagement à accorder protection, justice et subsistance à ceux d'entre vous qui relèvent de l'ordre équestre et protection et justice à ceux d'entre vous qui relèvent de l'ordre sénatorial."

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 5 sur 8

Sauter vers: