L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New subforum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 15, 2022 1:02 am    Sujet du message: New subforum Répondre en citant

Bonjour {Ahaswerus}!

I want to request a new sub-forum called "Villa Borghese" (in the forum "Les Palais Romains").

Banner: https://i.imgur.com/XbStkFN.jpg
Description: Eastwards from the city of Rome, outside the Aurelian walls next to the Porta Pinciana, is placed this majestic villa surrounded by lush gardens with fountains, sculptures and ponds, as well as an orangerie where exotic plants grow. It is the main residence of Cardinal Álvarez de Toledo, a place to recreate the senses and enjoy the pleasures of la dolce vita.

Moderation Group: "Villa Borghese".
Moderator of the group: Felipe... (all permissions)

I- General public area: all users can open topics, write and edit their posts.

II- "Private halls": visible sub-forum with restricted access.

Banner: https://i.imgur.com/EPTjNcl.jpg
      Description: These large halls of the Villa Borghese, panelled with coloured marble on the walls and impressive frescoes on the high vaults, are the Cardinal's private rooms and are only accessible to his family and guests.

Moeration group: "Villa Borghese - Private halls"
      Group moderator: Felipe... (all permissions)
      Group members: (open topics, write, edit)

III- "Library & archive": visible subforum with restricted access

Banner: https://i.imgur.com/va8aEGB.jpg
      Description: In the eastern wing is a fabulous library, with huge turned wooden shelves, where hundreds of volumes and numerous secret archives are treasured. It is the temple of Wisdom in Villa Borghese. If you can enter it is because you are a privileged person. Books cannot be lent out!

Moderation group: "Villa Borghese - Library & archive"
      Group moderator: Felipe... (all permissions)
      Group members: (open topics, write, edit)

Visually the structure of the forum should be similar to this, above the two sub-forums with restricted access, and below the general public area.

Thank you so much! I'm sorry to give you so much work with my request.

Have a nice weekend!

_______.______Sanctae Mariae Rotundae cardinalis episcopus | Archiepiscopus Burdigalensis
__________..Secretarius brevium ad Principes | Sanctae Sedis Vice-cancillarius et Magnus Auditor
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 8:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello ! Smile

It's done ! Don't hesitate to tell me if I did a mistake. Wink
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 9:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think everything is correct, thank you!

_______.______Sanctae Mariae Rotundae cardinalis episcopus | Archiepiscopus Burdigalensis
__________..Secretarius brevium ad Principes | Sanctae Sedis Vice-cancillarius et Magnus Auditor
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Felipe...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 10:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, actually there is a little problem. The sub-forums "Private rooms" and "Library and archive" should have restricted access, i.e. nobody can access the inside of those sub-forums, but everybody should be able to see the banners from the general "Villa Borghese" area.

A similar example is in "La Congrégation des Affaires du Siècle - External Affairs", in wich the sub-forum "Salle de Réunion de la Nonciature" can be seen from outside by all users, but only those with permissions can access there.

Sorry to bother you again, but I guess it will be easy to check all this Smile

Thank you!

{Ahaswerus}
Forum Admin

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 11:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oups, sorry ! I took as example the Apostolic Palace, where you can see and read but not write. My mistake !

I correct it, now users can only see the banner from the general area but not read nor write (except the members of the group). Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: