L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Termination of the Dutch Reformed Aristotelian Church

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nikolaas

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 18, 2022 12:08 am    Sujet du message: Termination of the Dutch Reformed Aristotelian Church Répondre en citant

Citation:

Beëindiging Hervormde Aristotelische Kerk

Van de Klerken van Holland,
de zetels van de Bisschoppen van Amsterdam,
Keulen, 's Hertogenbosch en 's Gravenhage en
de Aartsbisschop van Utrecht.

Aan iedereen die het zou kunnen lezen of horen.

Na een grondig overleg met een aantal betrokkenen, zijn wij tot het inzicht gekomen dat de opzet van een Hervormde Kerk niet was wat het beste is voor Holland. Niet het beste voor onze, en uw eeuwige zielen.

Na wat hulp zijn wij tot inzicht gekomen dat onze Hervormde Kerk gecreëerd werd met de beste intenties, maar niet voldoende doordacht was om jullie reinheid te garanderen.

Momenteel zijn er intensieve gesprekken lopende dankzij enerzijds de inzet van Zijne Prinselijke Hoogheid Didicus Crescenzi De Luna De Curtis en de Heilig Roomse Kerk, met name Zijne Eminentie Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle anderzijds.

Wij hebben er alle vertrouwen in dat wij een hernieuwde energie kunnen vinden onder Rooms bewind, waarbij wij onszelf laten scholen volgens de correcte wegen om zo op onze beurt jullie zielen de juiste zorg te bieden.

De Hervormde Kerk zal dan ook ophouden met bestaan en gewoon als de enige (Roomse) Kerk verder gaan.

Citation:
After some deliberation and chats with certain people, we started to realise that our Reformed Church isn't the best for Holland. Not for our, nor your eternal souls.
After some help, we came to realise that our Reformed Church was created with the best intentions, but not thought through properly for the sakes of our eternal souls.

At this moment, thanks to His Princely Highness Didicus Crescenzi De Luna De Curtis on 1 side, and His Eminence Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle on the other, intensive talks are ongoing.

We fully trust that we will find renewed energy in the collaboration with Rome, in which we will let ourselves be properly educated so we can in return guide and care for your eternal souls in a correct way.

Therefor the Reformed Church will be disbanded and we will just go forward as the one true Church of Holland under Rome's guidance.

Geschreven, ondertekend en verzegeld te Utrecht op de 17e dag van juni in het jaar des Heren MCDLXX.

Zijne Hoogwaardige Excellentie Nikolaas di Saronno

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 18, 2022 11:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations. Shall we have a mass to celebrate this event?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Kars

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 30, 2022 9:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

ABJURATION AND PROFESSION OF FAITH

I, Karsten Karandus de Mérode,

Appear this day before the world and the universality of the faithful gathered in the Most Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, contrite and repentant.

Being unable to bear any longer the darkness in which my estrangement from the True Faith keeps me
    Aware of the great wrongs, crimes and transgressions which are mine
    Desiring to redeem my misstep and to enter into the radiant purity of Divine Grace

Publicly affirm on this day to have abjured my false beliefs in the so-called reformed faith, which is but an error and whose false teachings precipitate souls into Lunar Hell, and wish to repent for my wrongs, crimes and transgressions before the Most High through His Most Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church.

I declare and acknowledge in front of all :

That there is no other prophet than Aristotle and Christos;
    That the symbiosis of their revelation constitutes the divine message, perfect and immutable and that their message is complementary and indispensable to the understanding of each other and the Aristotelian Faith;
    That the Holy Church was established by the Messiah Christos, the Second Prophet of the Creator, and that His Holiness the Pope, like Saint Titus, is His Venerable Successor, placed at the head of the Church by divine will and entrusted with representing God on earth as His Vicar;
    That the Holy Church was built with the Apostles, whose only successors are the bishops and cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church, as Christos had foreseen and willed it to be;
    That there is, by virtue of this apostolic succession, only one universal Aristotelian Church, the sole holder of the divine ministry for the promotion, diffusion and application of the divine will; that She is indivisible and that no other church can claim to be Aristotelian;
    That the Book of Virtues is the basis of the Aristotelian Dogma and of the holy doctrine of the Church; that the Dogma is incontestable, inalienable, indivisible and imperishable;
    That the salvation of souls can only be obtained by a virtuous life, as taught by the clergy, and by the intercession of the sacraments which they celebrate;
    That canon law is the holy law of the Aristotelian community and it is the product of the divine will; it orders and regulates the Holy Church and the community of the faithful according to the Dogma, and every Aristotelian must conform to it in order to conform to the virtues.

Considering the public acknowledgement of my faults and sins;
    Considering that I affirm that I am fully aware of their enormity;
    Considering the rejection of the false beliefs that I have held;
    Considering that I believe and profess my certitude in the Truth of Divine Revelation and in the Church charged with guarding it:

I implore Divine Mercy for my past transgressions, and the Most Holy Inquisition and the whole Holy Church to examine my abjuration and my ardent wish, my inexhaustible thirst to be part of the Community of the Aristotelian Faithful and to find myself, now and forever, in a state of grace.
    May the Most High guide my every step from now on and bring down His mercy upon me.

The humble penitent,
    Karsten Karandus de Mérode

Under the guidance of the spiritual director and as the Inquisitor, compassionate guarantor of the conformity of the present declaration with Dogma, Doctrine and Canon Law,

Graaf van Egmond, Noord-Kennemerland & Ehrenbreitstein, Burggraaf van Groningen, Heer van Amstelland
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: