L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Letter from Oree

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Oree

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 07, 2022 2:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
To, His Eminence Roderic D'Aleixar Batista, Cardinal Presbyter of St. Clement of the Hispanics, Prelate of Honour of His Holiness, Hispanic Primate, Archbishop sine cura of Sassari, Archbishop sine cura of Toledo, Bishop sine cura of Urgell, Baró d'Abella, Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicholas V. In the name of His Holiness Sixtus IV, Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church
From We, Orée di Montefeltro e Casanova de la Rocca

May His Eminence deign to receive my Aristotelian greetings !

I received an invitation to go to Rome well after the festivities given on the occasion of Saint-Titus. You see me sorry for this absence. The messenger was probably unaware that I had left Fribourg recently to settle in Schwyz where, like the river, I flow peaceful days.

I take advantage of this exchange to inform you of my desire to renounce this title of papal nobility with which I was gratified by Our Good Father and which does not suit me so much my feelings take refuge today, just as much as yesterday. moreover, in commonness. Pourcel Swiss, I remain, none the less, a daughter of Our Mother the Church.

God keep you !

On the paths between Lörrach and Solothurn, the seventh day of July MCDLXX

.../...

Citation:
De Roderic_ Date d'envoi Le 06 Juillet 1470 à 02h15
Objet Renewal of oathExpire le 24 Juillet 2022We, His Eminence Roderic D'Aleixar Batista, Cardinal Presbyter of St. Clement of the Hispanics, Prelate of Honour of His Holiness, Hispanic Primate, Archbishop sine cura of Sassari, Archbishop sine cura of Toledo, Bishop sine cura of Urgell, Baró d'Abella, Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicholas V. In the name of His Holiness Sixtus IV, Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church.

I summon you to an audience to be held on 29 June 1470, after the celebration of the main mass of St. Titus, in the Basilica of St. Titus. His Holiness counts on your presence in a timely manner, the purpose of the ceremony is to renew your oath as a pontifical nobleman.

May the Most High and the two prophets guide him.

His Eminence and Most Reverend Roderic Cardinal D'Aleixar Batista
In my capacity as Prefect and Heraldic Officer of the Pontifical Heraldic Colleges

OFF: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=86476

Journal d'une femme d’Église... pas comme les autres...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Oree

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 30, 2022 12:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
To, Her Royal Highness Inès, Official Heliea & Herald of His Holiness the Sovereign Pontiff Sixtus IV
From We, Orée di Montefeltro e Casanova de la Rocca

My Aristotelian greetings !

You will find attached a copy of the missive I sent to His Eminence Cardinal Roderic d'Aleixar Batista. You will find there the explanations which justify this absence at the festival of Saint-Titus this year.
    I carry this title like an instrument of vanity whose merits are, most of the time, not superior to those who have none.

Please accept, Your Royal Highness, the expression of my profound respect.

God save the pope & the church !

Luxeuil, the thirtieth day of July MCDLXX

Citation:

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=995688&highlight=#995688

.../...

Citation:
De Ines.. Date d'envoi Le 29 Juillet 1470 à 18h11
Objet Oath reminderExpire le 14 Août 2022I, Inès, Official Heliea & Herald of His Holiness the Sovereign Pontiff Sixtus IV,

Send you this reminder, as the papal nobleman that you are, to appear at the Festival of Saint Titus 1470. As you all know, the Festival begins with a mass in the Basilica of St. Titus. http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=86478

Then the nobles of the Papal States must renew their oath before the Pope. You will be called to take the oath according to the Register of the nobility. The persons called upon shall present themselves with respect and perform their oath in the manner in which it has just been taken. If an oath has not been taken in the correct manner, the Herald-in-Charge, myself, will ask that it be repeated in the proper manner. http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=997423#997423

And finally there will be the ceremony of ennoblements, where the Pope will honour other people for their deeds and merits. http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=86475

Thank you for your attention.

[HRP]
Hello!
Your character has been called to renew his oath as a vassal of the Holy Father, because of the titles he/she holds in the Papal States.
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=995705#995705

As a player, you have until 4th August to post.
Thank you!

Journal d'une femme d’Église... pas comme les autres...
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 30, 2022 11:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

À Oree Date d'envoi Le 30 Juillet 1470 à 23h37
    Objet Re: Re: Oath reminder

To Orée di Montefeltro e Casanova de la Rocca;

Great lady and sister in Faith,

I was unaware of your first letter to His Eminence Cardinal Roderic. Of course, my letter was only an explanatory reminder for the same day, 27th June, when the Festival of St. Titus was celebrated.

Now that I know what your wish is, I will duly inform His Holiness so that, with his acceptance, we can proceed with the dismissal for renunciation of noble duties. I am grateful that you have been kind enough to inform me by the letter you have sent me.

Yours faithfully,
    HRH Inès

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: