L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Marie.de.nivellus

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 1:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Marie had arrived quietly from the Palazzo Alicorni De Nivellus on the advice of her father and brother.

Dressed in a simple dress, she presented herself at the secretariat of the University.

Hello, I'm sorry to disturb you, but I'd like to attend a pastoral course for my baptism.
I have been informed that as I am resident in Ireland, I must come here for this.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Marie.de.nivellus

My Lady, welcome to the Pontifical University. I am Monsignor William Blazing the Dean for the English language. Do tell me, where in Ireland are you from?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics

Dernière édition par Blazingwill le Mar Juil 19, 2022 9:39 pm; édité 1 fois
Marie.de.nivellus

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 18, 2022 10:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mary was a little intimidated when a prelate came towards her.

Greatings to you, Monsignor William Blazing, to answer you, i just become to Baile Locha Riach in the province of Cúige Chonnacht.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2022 9:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Baile Locha Riach, ah yes, I remember it from my visit. Let us start your lesson. You can join me here.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 26, 2022 7:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William arrives at the reception with a letter to be sent to Monsignor Krasoljub. He gives it to a messenger.

Eusebius

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 11, 2022 10:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eusebius visited the famous Aristotelian university in Rome. It was a magnificent place. He didn't know where to go, so he stood still, hoping that someone would soon notice him.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 12, 2022 2:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@Eusebius

Greetings Sir, I am Monsignor William Blazing, Dean of the Canterbury School of Theology. How may I help you?

Eusebius

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 12, 2022 6:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eusebius bowed politely and said.

God bless you, Monsignor Blazing. My name is Eusebius. I live in Alessandria in Ducato di Milano. I would like to serve God and I desire knowledge. I would like to be involved in the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition. I would like to bring strayed people to the true faith. I have been informed that in order to apply for the Congregation, I should have completed the Inquisitorial Seminar. Then I found out that His Eminence, Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, suspended teaching the Inquisitorial Seminar in February MCDLXX. I would like to ask if the seminar is being taught again?
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 13, 2022 2:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome to the Pontifical Seminary. Indeed the Inquisitorial course has been suspended, here as well. In fact, the Congregation for the Holy Truth is upgrading the course so that it takes into consideration the latest canonical updates. We will have to wait for the new course, we are not aware ifwhen it will be ready.

Eusebius

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 15, 2022 12:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eusebius thanked him and turned to leave.

Thank you for the information. Perhaps I should visit the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition to ask when approximately I can expect the restoration of the Inquisition Seminary.
God be with you.
Elve

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 11:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elve arrived ready to learn. Some of the things he may already have knowledge on but he knew pride was not a good look.

He stood there, looking for Monsignor William, since he had hear William would be there to help.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 3:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

@Eusebius

I hope you get the answer you seek. God be with you.

@Elve

Greetings Monsignor. Welcome to the Canterbury Cathedral School. So you have held your promise. Not too tired from travelling in Rome?

Elve

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 3:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Rome has always been a huge city, so one's body may be fatigued at times." Elve smiles. "But the mind, it gets rejuvenated as does the spirit."
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 4:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect. Then we can begin the lessons. Please here is a map that will guide you to the classroom.

Elve

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 8:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elve nodded to William with gratitude, took the map and started to move in the right direction. "See you soon, Monsignor!"
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 11 sur 16

Sauter vers: