L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Preaching
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 15, 2007 9:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

latan a écrit:
about PVD: I earned 16000 PVD in 2 months. So it should lead to 100 000 PVD in 1 year. Question is, how many PVD the admin will decide to fix the limit at for upper levels. 1 Million PVD??

I know that a number of players have reached over 100 000 PVDs for sometime now. I'm not sure if anyone knows what the limit will be...

I know from time to time the question comes up in the 'Concile HRP', but I haven't had the chance lately to look through there to see if the admins gave an answer. You might want to cheak there again otherwise the 'Cercle d'entraide du clergé Aristotélicien [Aspects IG, Registre et RP ]' might have an answer.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 15, 2007 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Indeed nobody knows. I don't know if others have counted their PVD? In a bigger diocese, I suppose that more PVD's are earned for priests and bishops...
leanasidhe

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 15, 2007 10:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

latan a écrit:
Indeed nobody knows. I don't know if others have counted their PVD? In a bigger diocese, I suppose that more PVD's are earned for priests and bishops...

I've thought about doing it. Maybe I will start doing so. Smile
invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 15, 2007 11:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have 94203 PVD as priest/bishop for 288 days since my begining in the Church, and only -for the moment - 3216 PVD by preach.
trontor
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 16, 2007 9:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Embarassed I only started counting my PVD since 5/22/this year Embarassed

I know i have broken 20k Smile
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 16, 2007 10:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I've never counted or considered PVD's but a quick check gives me 3000 last week!
I've no idea if this was a normal week or not! I appear to get just over a 1000 at a time every few days but then loose around 20 or 30 on the other days!
Whats normal for a Priest or Bishop any idea?

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 16, 2007 12:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

1700PVD last week as bishop metropolitan (without preaching).

also
16-09-2007 04:56 : Your preaching enables the people to learn the truth (+520 PVD).
I preached beauty is an image of Eternal Beauty ...
leanasidhe

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 16, 2007 3:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

syounger a écrit:
I've never counted or considered PVD's but a quick check gives me 3000 last week!
I've no idea if this was a normal week or not! I appear to get just over a 1000 at a time every few days but then loose around 20 or 30 on the other days!

I get around 620 points twice every day and occasionally lose 20 or 30 points. I don't preach as I am not a priest.
invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 16, 2007 4:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You can preach Leana, no need to be priest. And it's important that the member of the diocesan council preach, in order to give the example Smile

Here is the presentation of the preach, teaching of our future seminary.
It will important that all priest - of course I speak for the diocese of Chester, at least Razz- read this.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 17, 2007 12:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

syounger a écrit:

My rough understanding of PVDs (perday) is:

Parish priest (town): +400 to +500 or -1 to -120

Parish priest (capital): (more radical shifts dependent on population size)

Bishop (suffragan): +1000 to +1120 or -10 to -120

Bishop (metropolitian): N/A [Latan would know]

Canon (doctrine): +900 to +1010 or -30 to -120

Canon (other): +600 to +680 or -20 to -80

Pope: N/A [Only the admins maybe know]

Preachers: (depends on number of skills known)

Latan a écrit:
In a bigger diocese, I suppose that more PVD's are earned for priests and bishops...

Not sure if that would be the case. We do know from anecdotal expirence from capitals that population can change the norms. However as it is calculated with a base for each office included, one might think that after having a certain reasonable size pop it would stablise to the expected formula. That's for offices, for preaching I would agree that more to hear will increace PVDs (in this case assuming same levels of belief in all groups).
leanasidhe

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 17, 2007 4:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

invisible007 a écrit:
You can preach Leana, no need to be priest. And it's important that the member of the diocesan council preach, in order to give the example Smile

Here is the presentation of the preach, teaching of our future seminary.
It will important that all priest - of course I speak for the diocese of Chester, at least Razz- read this.

I know that I can preach as a nonpriest, but my beliefs are not high enough. Sad I don't have an absolute belief in anything yet. Sad
Riktin

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 17, 2007 5:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh, yeah. I've been preaching the "Almighty" sermon (provided by Apocas Wink) in Sevenoaks. Done it... twice?
trontor
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 17, 2007 9:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I preached metaphysics and almighty awhile ago for 1000 and 1650 Confused

Maybe i'll preach Confused

You're sure that sensible beauty is an image of Eternal Beauty that any Soul has already contemplated once.

Anyone got a book on this how to write these things Rolling Eyes Theology for dummies or moral for dummies Laughing
invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 17, 2007 9:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My preach about this idea :

Citation:
Contemplated with a pure soul, the beauty speaks directly to the heart, and elevates it from the surprise to the delight,
from the admiration to the gratitude, from happiness to contemplation.

It creates a breeding ground for the listening and the dialogue, because it helps to understand the man in his whole, the spirit and the heart,
Intelligence and reason, creative capacity and imagination.

The way of the beauty answers the intimate desire of happiness which lives in the heart of all the men. It opens infinite horizons which prompts the human being to go beyond, it prompts the routine and the ephemeral moment which spends, to open in the Transcendental and in the Mystery, to wish, as ultimate purpose of its desire of happiness and its absolute nostalgia, this primordial Beauty whom is God himself, Creator of all beautiful created things .

What do you think about it ?
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 17, 2007 9:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
I know that I can preach as a nonpriest, but my beliefs are not high enough. Sad I don't have an absolute belief in anything yet. Sad

You've got to read books to achieve such level of belief.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 3 sur 5

Sauter vers: