L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Ermitage Franciscain - Sant'Ivo dei Bretoni
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Elve

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 1:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Amen." Elve said after taking in the absolution.

Hearing the penance, Elve nodded
. "Yes, Father. I shall fast with bread and take the courses."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 1:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He then dismisses Elve, Go in peace.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Elve

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 1:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Thank you, my Almighty God." Elve said silently to honor God, and finished his confession.

He stepped out of the box and waited for the Monsignor to come too.
"Is the drink you mentioned at the beginning still acceptable?"
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 2:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William got out if the confessional. He twisted his trunk slowly popping his.vertebrate. he smiled at Elve's request and then guided him out.odnthe chapel towards the dinning room. He grabbed a bottle of the Franciscan cider that his brothers in Brittany had made. He poured two glasses and served. This is a typical drink in the north west of France. Our brothers there sends us some from time to time. This one is a soft one.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Elve

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 2:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elve carefully tasted the Franciscan cider, just in case it was something he had never tasted before. It was quite a welcome feeling and the taste was indeed soft as the Monsignor had said.

"Quite interesting," Elve said and swirled the drink around a bit. "It's a nice thing they do, sending you some. Is this your favorite drink?"
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 2:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, it is not only for me. Since this is a hermitage welcoming all brothers staying or passing through Rome, we all benefit from it. As for the drink, nothing beats a whisky from back home.

Before I forget, you should contact Cardinal Adonnis. He is the one incharge of the Congregation our Isles falls under. This way you will get to know each other.

Elve

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 28, 2022 8:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Elve smiled, of course the brothers did it for others as well. Such was the communal feeling within the church.

"Ah, whisky. You wouldn't happen to have any? Would love to taste your preferred beverage." Elve said and drank a bit more of his cider. "And yes, I shall write a letter to Cardinal Adonnis right away if you happen to have a quill and paper?"
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 29, 2022 9:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sadly I've run out of whisky. But if ever you come to Devin. Look for the Franciscan hermitage there. It is my personal home and we have enough to drink. he got up in the room there was a wooden cupboard. He opened the doors which creaked. He made a mental note to grease it. He took out the quill and the paper and gave it to Elve. There you go.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 sur 5

Sauter vers: