L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Kalmar Clergy - sorting it out
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Villef

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 03, 2009 8:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok that's clear thing. I'd rather be just deacon, as I'm very busy. I wouldn't have time for responsibilities of priesthood. Thanks for your answer once more, cardinal Dunpeal. BTW, I can see that baptising Siidiuss is making progress, that's good sign. Maybe we finally get our church up and running in Finland!

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 04, 2009 5:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good good - I have finalised Siidius baptism now =)

I am aware the believers what to be baptised as soon as possible but religion affairs should not be taken lightly. Look for me, say, in 2 weeks to make arrangements for deacon.

I am still waiting to hear from the Curia an official position regarding your church i.e. if and who is to be appointed legate (or other option) and be in charge, for the time being, of your church supporting you in each set up step.

The next stage would be to sign a treaty recognising and proclaiming our faith as the official faith. For that I must redirect you to the La Congrégation des Affaires du Siècle, cardinal responsible here is Aaron, and more specifically the Nonciature Apostolique, a sort of churchy embassy led by Frère Roger. You should go here : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=65 and make your request - in english - to have a concordat signed between Kalmar Union (in whatever way it exists) and our Holy Church. Frère Roger should help you and cardinal Aaron has been notified. When this is done return here for the next stage.

Also, aesthetically, if you wish to have a banner with symbolical images for your church like the one for Germany (with an eagle) or France (the Fleur-de-lis) please send a private message to Aaron.

Best of luck !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Villef

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 04, 2009 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok I will go there and make that treaty happen.

Edit: It says that only users granted with special access can access that forum. I guess I don't have that Very Happy

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 05, 2009 2:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Villef a écrit:
Ok I will go there and make that treaty happen.

Edit: It says that only users granted with special access can access that forum. I guess I don't have that Very Happy

In that case you need to write a letter to the person you need to get in touch with - Frère Roger Wink
Longleg

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 05, 2009 12:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have got a NO-answer to travel/be teleportated to Gefle, Sweden. The only possibility for me to come home to Sweden will be when Denmark is created. Then it will be hopefully one day be a road between the Danish town and Gefle.

Until then that Lund, Denmark will be part of RK I am glad to help you all here at this forum. I will also keep the contact with the people in Sweden if another person is interested to take the post as priest in Gefle.

Mother Charlotte Mackey Montgomery, Priestess and weaver in Glasgow C. Thanks Scarlet for the banner!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger
Villef

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 05, 2009 5:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now when Siidiuss is baptised, we have two members of URAC here =).

I sent the message to Frere Roger this morning, no answer yet. I think he is quite busy, so we have to be patient Smile

And I made the church forum now. The problem is that we don't know what the Diocese will be. If it's the whole Kalmar Union like I would guess, the whole thing has to be made again.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 06, 2009 4:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Villef a écrit:
problem is that we don't know what the Diocese will be. If it's the whole Kalmar Union like I would guess, the whole thing has to be made again.

From experience, I would probably think the diocese would be roughly one or two per country to start with, though it could be as much as one diocese per town (re: Italy or Ireland Confused ). Again from past experience, it may be a while before the diocese are coded. You may have to operate without a diocese for a while about a month or so (then again the Greeks have been waiting for dioceses for over a year Mad).
Villef

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 12, 2009 2:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No answer from Frere Roger yet...

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 13, 2009 3:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I got a letter from my sister Birgitta Natt och Dag Montgomery who lives in Gefle, Sweden. She told me that there is a person called Kawpri who is going to be a lvl 3 churchway player this month. She is interested to be the new priestess in Gefle.

I mentioned to Birgitta that she should write a letter to Kawpri about this forum. Hopefully in the nearest future you, Villef will get a letter from Kawpri. Maybe you can explain to her about the possibilites to have a priestess in Gefle and Kalmar Unionen.

As for myself I am going to stay in Scotland and be the new priestess in Glasgow City, Glasgow County. I am not sure when I am going to start this work. It depends when I can sold my field in Largs and move to the new town Confused.

Mother Charlotte Mackey Montgomery, Priestess and weaver in Glasgow C. Thanks Scarlet for the banner!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger
Villef

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 13, 2009 4:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, I will wait for her mail. When she becomes lvl 3, I can ask the appointment from admins.

And Frere Roger answered, the offer was good, so I accepted it. Now we can get some action here again =)

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2009 5:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There is now clergy that has received the sacraments RP and appointed IG:

Gefle (157) Kawpri Kungadömet Sverige Kalmar Union
Rauma (69) Siidiuss Suomen herttuakunta Kalmar Union

except Kawpri from my records. Can someone confirm (s)he has been baptised and ordained and where the records are?

As soon as I have this information I can register you in the Rome Official Register =)
Villef

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2009 9:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I don't have to confirm anything, because Kawpri is not baptised or ordained Smile I have asked her when she would be willing to perform that beptism ceremony she asked for, but she is busy with her studies, according to what I've heard. I'm still waiting her answer, and when that comes, I start baptising her and then some of you can ordain her.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2009 9:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Villef a écrit:
I don't have to confirm anything, because Kawpri is not baptised or ordained Smile I have asked her when she would be willing to perform that beptism ceremony she asked for, but she is busy with her studies, according to what I've heard. I'm still waiting her answer, and when that comes, I start baptising her and then some of you can ordain her.

Perfect - sounds like a plan. I will start the integration process =)
Villef

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2009 10:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, great =)

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 19, 2009 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now I'm back. I was away couple of days but now I'm here again Smile
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: