L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Serbia
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Српска Црква - L'Église du Royaume de Serbie - Church of the Kingdom of Serbia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sophie_Ancee

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 19, 2009 11:50 am    Sujet du message: Serbia Répondre en citant

This the place where Serbia and URAC will discuss.

Goal : Official and full integration to URAC (and not AAC).

Size of the church : 2 cities, no cathedral, 600 players, 7 clerical characters (among whom 4 are level 3 church way).

Discussions can now begin...

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 19, 2009 1:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Sophie,

That is completely correct. As I stated previously Kingdom of Serbia clergy wishes to become a full member of URAC. Couple of things to note before starting is that we don't have cathedrals yet. We currently have 4 (four) Church Way lvl3 people who are in clergy and as you mentioned 3 people either other levels or other Way who help us on various issues. For the past month we have been familiarizing ourselves with URAC Dogma and Cannon law, and we understand it and will accept it to fullest extent. On the other hand we have translated Book of Virtues - Book I, and are determened to proceed further towards Cannon.

The current situation in terms of clergy is
Smederevo (1st town)
Priest - Koicheen
Deacon - Vojvoda

Jagodna (2nd town)
Priest - Stjuli
Deacon - Tonchi

And the rest are considered associates of the Church as well as some minor positions within clergy as we have been till now RP-ing a autocephalus Aristotelian Church.

I appreciate all the work you have already put into this as well as the one that is coming Smile

Jah Bless!

Kind regards,

Koicheen Vojinovic
frère roger

Localisation: Recteur Cistercien, abbé de Noirlac en Berry, Préfet Romain du Saint Office & de la Nonciature

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 19, 2009 1:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

do you have church In Game in Serbia ?

EVEQUE IN PARTIBUS D'HELIOPOLIS
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Sophie_Ancee

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 19, 2009 1:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes - they do - but no cathedrals...

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 19, 2009 2:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As mentioned we do, and Priest of Smederevo and Jagodna are actual IG positions not only RP. However, there is no Cathedral hence no IG Bishop and other higher positions.
Sophie_Ancee

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 20, 2009 1:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So Koicheen, we are going towards full integration indeed it seems.

I still have to consult with a couple of cardinals though but we are heading in the right direction...

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 20, 2009 2:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OK - so actually, I've clearer ideas for what we will do once we have the green light :

1) You read and fully accept the Cannon Law and Dogma. I think we will need a kind of ceremony for that and we will need to have all clergy people of Serbia attend it (can be done half in English/half in Serbian).

2) We teach you (as proposed we do that in Noirlac) and baptize + ordain you. Ideally I'd like you to be ordained as priest of the URAC here in Rome.

3) As the only serbian priest, you become our "legate" there as long as you don't have a bishop. You will have to consacrate churches in Serbia, baptize the other clerks and ordain them.

4) We create a sub-forum here, for the Kingdom of Serbia. At that moment, the Serbian church will officially be part of the URAC. Step 3 and 4 can be done in parallel.

5) We contact the Serbian Duke and Council to write a concordat and make aristotelism the official religion in Serbia. For this point, you'll work with the "nonciature", specialized in relations with dukes and counts. You will represent URAC at these negociatons with the help of somebody from the "nonciature".

What do you think about that process?

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 20, 2009 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think it is very important to have a clear picture of how we should proceed Smile

Going step by step..

Citation:
1) You read and fully accept the Cannon Law and Dogma. I think we will need a kind of ceremony for that and we will need to have all clergy people of Serbia attend it (can be done half in English/half in Serbian).

You would have to guide me through ceremony but I can assure you that I've read it multiple times and I am already translating parts of it, for example Book of Virtues I, is fully translated already. And we are continuing with the rest.
So I have no objections. And Half English or fully English is up to you, whole clergy of Serbia speaks English well, so its really not a problem.

Citation:
2) We teach you (as proposed we do that in Noirlac) and baptize + ordain you. Ideally I'd like you to be ordained as priest of the URAC here in Rome.

I've registered in Abbey, and made introduction. Hence I totally agree that this is the right way. Please choose the person to ordinate me, and we can begin with it Smile

Citation:
3) As the only serbian priest, you become our "legate" there as long as you don't have a bishop. You will have to consacrate churches in Serbia, baptize the other clerks and ordain them.

It will be my honor to be a Legate.
As for the rest those are already my daily duties, so I see no problem there.

Citation:
4) We create a sub-forum here, for the Kingdom of Serbia. At that moment, the Serbian church will officially be part of the URAC. Step 3 and 4 can be done in parallel.

I agree. That is for forum administration to do.

Citation:
5) We contact the Serbian Duke and Council to write a concordat and make aristotelism the official religion in Serbia. For this point, you'll work with the "nonciature", specialized in relations with dukes and counts. You will represent URAC at these negociatons with the help of somebody from the "nonciature".

That is very smart move, and I will do everything in my power to make this part (which holds on the my end mostly) as smooth as possible. Count and Council were all for this idea as well, so I am sure it will be a mere formality.

Finally, its great to have plan made in this way. And I hope that together we will achieve it with great ease.
Rehael

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 22, 2009 2:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Koicheen ! I am very pleased with the negotiations, I believe that Serbian Church will soon integrate Rome under excellent conditions.

I think it's also a good idea to appoint Koichen the post of legate.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Sophie_Ancee

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 22, 2009 2:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Koicheen (and welcome your Eminence),

So, I've kept discussing with a couple of cardinals (Ingeburge is my case manager and liaison officer with the Curia).... I can now precise things a little bit:

Koicheen a écrit:

Citation:

You would have to guide me through ceremony but I can assure you that I've read it multiple times and I am already translating parts of it, for example Book of Virtues I, is fully translated already. And we are continuing with the rest.
So I have no objections. And Half English or fully English is up to you, whole clergy of Serbia speaks English well, so its really not a problem.

Allright - so, we will do the ceremony in St Titus !
It will include a massive baptisme and ordination of you and all the 6 other serbian clerical people (which means that it changes a little bit step 3 : you won't have to baptize and ordain the other serbian clergy people)
I just need a cardinal for that.

Koicheen a écrit:

Citation:

I've registered in Abbey, and made introduction. Hence I totally agree that this is the right way. Please choose the person to ordinate me, and we can begin with it Smile

So, we just do the teaching there actually ... and I'll be teaching you myself...

Koicheen a écrit:

Citation:

It will be my honor to be a Legate.
As for the rest those are already my daily duties, so I see no problem there.

Allright, so, it will be perfect.

Koicheen a écrit:

Citation:

I agree. That is for forum administration to do.

We will do that in parralel of the other steps...

Koicheen a écrit:

Citation:

That is very smart move, and I will do everything in my power to make this part (which holds on the my end mostly) as smooth as possible. Count and Council were all for this idea as well, so I am sure it will be a mere formality.

Allright - I will give you a template of concordat once we will have gone through the other steps.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 22, 2009 2:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh - and one last question for the forum...

How do you say "Church of the Kingdom of Serbia" in Serbian ?

- Google tells me "црква краљевство Србија" - but I've no way to check...

Wink

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 22, 2009 8:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Your Eminence for giving support.

Church of the Kingdom of Serbia in our language would be Црква Краљевине Србије

Google was quite close Wink

As for mass baptism, I will instruct the rest of clergy that will be present here in Rome, to register and then I will await for your confirmation and once you found a Cardinal for that, we can begin. I will update this, as soon as they register.

Please give me the the sample of Concordat so that I can have it ready translated, and that our Council or Count takes a look, and approves of it, so that once we approach that step, we have it ready.

I am looking forward to learn Wink
Rehael

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 23, 2009 10:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Koicheen, when are you available, you and the clergy of Serbian Church, for baptism and ordination in Rome?

I can offer you the next weekend (from 30 May), if you will?

For the name, I think 'Црква Краљевине Србије" is very good, I trust you Smile It is excellent if you could start translating the Book of Virtues, I think it is important for the Serbian people.

Dernière édition par Rehael le Sam Mai 23, 2009 11:02 am; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Sophie_Ancee

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 23, 2009 11:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And I want to be your godmother Koicheen ...

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 23, 2009 11:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, that would be great. 30th may sounds good Smile

As for Book of Virtues, so far I've translated Book I, Aristotelian Myth, Book II Aristotle's Life, only the Dialogs and right now I am translating Part II Christos Life. Some of the clergy are translating Cannon as well. So I hope at least the most important parts of the Dogma and Cannon will be translated before we officially join Smile Unfortunately as I don't speak French, only what is translated by URACE, I am able to translate. But there is still plenty of work to be done.

Sophie, it would be my pleasure Smile
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Српска Црква - L'Église du Royaume de Serbie - Church of the Kingdom of Serbia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: