L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Baptism of Tisha (tisha_777) [PT version]
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, I accept!

Thanks Kennagillian.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Desejas que o teu nome seja reconhecido como baptizado e servo de Jah Todo Poderoso?
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, that is what I wish most.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Peço então que rezes o Credo.
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With a clear and sincere voice Tisha says:

I believe in God, the Most High Almighty,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomachus and Phaestis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Maria and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce the Procurator,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.

Amen!

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Vem ante mim para que te baptize no nome de Jah e no nome da Igreja Aristotélica.
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Goes in front of Father and says:

Yes, please baptize me in the name of Jah and Aristotelian church!

Thanks Kennagillian.
Chris_Romani

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Chris is coming a bit too late to the church. What ever, he does not want to miss the baptism. He is sitting down and watching & listening.

Chris kommt ein wenig zu spät in die Kirche. Was auch immer, er will nicht die Taufe verpassen. Er setzt sich hin und hört & schaut sich die Taufe von tisha_777 an
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal pegou numa taça e encheu-a de água. Abençoou-a cerimoniosamente e pronunciou as palavras da consagração.

Em silêncio religioso, depois de Tisha se ajoelhar, verteu-lhe o conteúdo na testa.

Baptizo-te em nome da Igreja Aristotélica e em nome do Altíssimo, pela amizade dos Santos e pelo amor do Pai da humanidade.
Assim estás purificado pela graça do Todo Poderoso. As tuas faltas são perdoadas. A tua alma é libertada dos temores do inferno, sempre que a tua vida seja virtuosa.
Recebe esta vela acesa que representa a tua alma purificada,

e esta medalha que representa a palavra de Aristóteles.

Sê muito bem-vindo a esta grande comunidade! Que o Senhor sempre te acompanhe e te ilumine daqui em diante.
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Taking the candle listens silently the words of Father Dunpeal. After Father ends by showing her the medallion, symbol of the membership into Faith to her neck, she smiles and kindly says:
Thank you Father for the light you bring in my soul and my mind. I will proudly wear this medallion everywhere I go.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Chris_Romani

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is an embarassing moment for Chris, because he just came into the church as the baptism almost finished. Chris is hoping that nobody is angry about this, especially tisha shouldn´t be.

Es ist ein peinlicher Moment für Chris, weil er gerade in die Kirche kam als die Taufe fast vorrüber war. Chris hofft das niemand auf Grund dessen wütend sei, insbesondere Tisha.
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seing Chris there, Tisha makes a bow. She is happy that he managed to come.

Thanks Kennagillian.
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 11:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After some moments of reflexion to her status as newly baptized, Tisha decides that it is time for more.
She have so many questions without answer, she knows so very little about this new world she came in and now suddenly she wants to find out everything about Jah, about Aristotelian Church and everything that comes from it.
She did read some books about religion when she went in France to study, she formed new ideeas and consolidated the ones she already had in her mind but now she feels is not enough so she give away her shy and asks Father Dunpeal more:

Father, you gaved me the peace of receiving the Holy Baptism, I thought this will bring my peace but now I am too currious to find out more and more.
First, I need to know how a priest should act, what are the forbidden things, or if they have some laws to respect.
And second, what is the history of Aristotelian Church. Does your Eminence have time to explain it to me?

Thanks Kennagillian.
Monsterguid

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 12:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Diácono Monsterguid, se levanta para felicitar a nova baptizada:
Parabéns minha cara Tisha. Que Jah ilumine e te guie nesta vossa missão, de levá-Lo a todos.

Deacon Monsterguid, gets up to congratulate the new baptized:
Congratulations my dear Tisha. What Jah enlighten and guide you in your mission, taking Him to all.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 9:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With a smile on her face Tisha reply:
Amen.
Thank you Father. Now is a happy day in my life that needs to be celebrated

Thanks Kennagillian.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: