L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Official stamps, coat of arms etc
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2010 10:57 pm    Sujet du message: Official stamps, coat of arms etc Répondre en citant

As you know the clergy is entitled, depending on their status and position, to a coat of arms. Also, each member of the clergy can request stamps for themselves. For the moment, to prioritise, I think it would be best no one requested a coat of arms or a stamp until the episcopal assembly has its own coat of arms and stamp.

For the episcopal assembly to have a coat of arms and a stamp it is necessary to have a shield first. Here is an example of a shield:

Citation:

So first you need to think of what you want on the shield and make the shield. The Heraldry in Rome does everything else. Does Valahia have its own Heraldry? Maybe they could help?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2010 11:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, this will be like the most plain way to do it... and history will help us again:

http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fişier:Actual_Targoviste_CoA.png

I think this will represent us quite well.
I just hope that it can be visualized.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2010 11:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes Cleo, the only issue is that after this episcopal assembly has one shield you will need a shield for each diocese, and since this one seems to be from the real life example of Targoviste will you create a new shield for Targoviste or?

My advice is to "make up" all the shields, so they have little to do with real life for reasons of copyright. If you think well it is much more original if you make a shield up with something meaningful. Anything you want, really.
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2010 11:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, you have a point there.
I'll check with the others and will create 3 shields, one for each diocese, and another one for the Archdiocese.
I hope all the shields will be here tomorrow.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2010 11:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would prefer if you only proposed a shield for the AE, as this is the immediate priority. In due course, we will have the diocese shield but that ought to be a task for each bishop. Share the workload to do more and better, I say Wink
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So, we did changed some opinions and we want the shields like that:
for the Archdiocese - we want the shield to have an upper horizontal ribbon made from 3 parallel lines: first one blue, the second one yellow (or golden) and the third one red. The main shield should have a light blue background with an golden eagle on the center. The eagle must carry a key on his claws.
for the Diocese of Slatina - upper horizontal ribbon made from one red line. The main shield should have a yellow (or golden) background with an red apple on the center.
for the Diocese of Targoviste - upper horizontal ribbon made from one yellow (or golden) line. The main shield should have a background made from golden&black stripes with an red T letter on the center.
for the Diocese of Arges - upper horizontal ribbon made from one blue line. The main shield should have a green background with 3 fishes on the center.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, some confusion here. For now please only make one shield for the episcopal assembly, not the archdiocese or diocese as they are not a priority now. Also, you actually need to make the shield. Maybe ask the Valahian Heraldry to help?
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2010 11:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If I am not in topic I apologize but I was wondering about the banners that most of Churches have in the main page of the forum....there is a standard about that banner? I ask because I created one for our Church too. I am not saying we need to use this but I can create another if our cleric don't like this one. Or the Heraldy makes that ones too ?

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 12:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That one is done centrally for established churches. If you have done one put the image here and I can add =)
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 9:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I already posted the image. If it can't be seen (even if I see it) here's the link:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4215/bisecopy.jpg

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 10:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Done Tisha, and now it shows up at the top of the category Smile Looks really good! Wish I could do it for the other churches hahaahah

Where did you register it before? Here?

I guess we're back to Cleo on the shield for the episcopal assembly ^^
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 11:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you!
I didn't registered before. In this topic only.
For the shield we could ask help to the Rome Heraldry or if not, I can try something too.

Thanks Kennagillian.

Dernière édition par tisha_777 le Lun Fév 22, 2010 2:21 pm; édité 1 fois
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 12:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellent. I would try something because Rome Heraldry only does coat of arms and stamps, not shields. Shields should be done by the local Heraldry.
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 12:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great, will work on it tonight when I get home!

Thanks Kennagillian.
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 22, 2010 8:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have made two: one colored and one black and white. Which one should it be? Very Happy

Thanks Kennagillian.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: